Gw2

Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.

Fuck the sub Edition

>Discord (Recommended)
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

How good is Archer Altera?

That just gives me more reasons to choose bonnie. Besides the sea slug girls with huge jugs the navy really seems like the shittiest choice

Sonybros never actually buy the games they shill absolutely constantly

thred is ded

>/ddg/
>19 (nineteen) posters
Should this damn general even be alive anymore?

And yet no one is playing it.

robo blast plays like shit. is it nostalgia that makes people praise it?

Goodby rcb

>Eternal Darkness
lol
although my dick would be diamonds

Wishing you would've grinded a med instead.

>2011

Where did the time go... also CVS2 pic to represent the /neog/ thread. Praise Capcom! Here's a rare K'inu!
How many years did SNKP put into XIII? A year for 1 character sounds insane, they should've cancelled it.

I was obviously joking, that game is known to be a total bitch to read

It is insanely op. Cubelock would not be a thing if that card were 2 mana.

Is there any fun secondary weapons? I have akstiletto and euphona but was looking for something hipster.

>"Of course I'm a Sayaker! Who wouldn't be? She's so amazing!"

Also, Tsumugi and Sayaka share dub actresses. Coincidence?

remove horror xD

>why arent all the hundreds of dungeons in the game huge and expansive
gee i wonder

its not even a fun game

The jews at hirez dropped it like a rock

Could have been such a great game too, those fuckers

The Spirits Within.

why did they take her smile away

i find silent hill 1-4 comfy as fuck if i need to immerse myself in something. yume nikki and any of its related fangames are also good options

And around 20 (admittedly garbage) games.

You haven't lived until you've heard the drummer fart midway through your favorite song.

Either go N64 for the purest experience or PS2 for most comprehensive.

Avoid DS/3DS like the plague

>poll

It's shitposting. SoR2 had an arcade release that removed extra lives completely.

Commie bread lines

Nobody. Your time is at an end evil whitey.

Yeah, welcome, it took quite a bit of work, but archive.org really came through on this, the site's pretty much dead and no backups in sight besides the archive ones.

Innovative

You asshole.

>I will never be a kid again and have a cute, dreamy gf like Sakura
Why even live? I might as well kill myself and hope for reincarnation

t. horatio

I'm unironically close to shilling out $1000+ just to play this

Okay. Of/about what?I always just collected the companions and stored them together in a town. Used pre-car Sulik as a mule.

is getting ftk'd that much fun?

Duncan here, I just started an Untrammeled Peak run so I'll be there in a couple of minutes

I miss cute comical platformers aka CAGs

24 people in flying suits might be better than 16 with two hovertanks, but the latter sure is easier to manage while still being more than enough for just about any mission.

Obsessed.

Or perhaps a title that doesn't do this, which is much easier. But it pairs better if you can give an example of a game that institutes what you classify as good game design with the example of where a game fell short.

t. Jaded and cynical

Hachi is already my bird waifu though.

>TES VI: Return to Morrowind

>Because graphics have plateaued. It's impossible to go much further from this point without spending hundreds of millions of dollars.
loving every laugh

Should I just leave these hives here if I have a warrior who can easily cut through all of the bugs. Seems like a free meat farm. Sure, insect meat has a minor debuff, but it's not that big.

I hate the faggot who replied with "owned", as if this conversation is about winning or losing. He is part of the problem.

Oh good to know. Thanks guys.

If you're not a loser, you don't belong on Veeky Forums.
Begone.

UE4 is just better all round. Even Nintendo prefers to use it over Unity.

It's from some surreal Russian movie, I once found it

If the MTL doesn't spread out of this general then its not an issue, especially if it is labeled as a MTL.

A legitimate translation would be a different matter.

I don't know what to guess on the hint for #252. I bet Japan has a ton of games based on manga.

Redpill me on the ruddy man

rolling

9gag is that way

just roll when he attacks and slice his crotch repeatedly when he's not attacking.

>tfw your wife makes 4x what you do, takes you on vacations, and buys you video without judging.
should've found a good one in high school and stuck with her.

Peoples consider they are fucked from the start so might as well get a chance to clutch it all.

Of course they're still shitters with it so it's a bit pointless.

Congrats you've made it to the real game

not gonna lie

Looks pretty interesting, I'll give it a go. Cheers.

How's the Dreamcast version?

Haven't seen anything.

That wasn't really a farm just a massive misplay by everyone.

>Ratchet > Sly > Jak
Correct.
Jak would be easily #1 if they hadn't gone pants-on-head stupid with the """""difficulty""""" in Jak 2.

I need a way to load/unload weak auras with a slash command

>varesh free
>play 4 games of ranged quest

time to feed my ass off

brb go to sop that image

>outright wasn't present in some episodes of DR3 Despair Side, not even in the background
>no one noticed
Pretty much says it all about her.

She's gonna get a legend I don't even care about Carrot but I'm willing to put money on it. It's about time for another transforming legend

you should know that it was a bad purchase

The buzzwords and brainlet pictures are the worst, what a fucking faggot

No way dude. Master system had many excellent classics, the sound chip and the graphics, so much better than NES. It never became popular in NA, that's probably why you think that.

id personally rather spend the extra ticks casting vuln or something but im not great at combat

Post them

Metroidvanias demand pristine level and world design. Doing that in 3D is exponentially harder than 2D

I liked awakening

We know the creator made it as a joke in a week and released it on disks for SFC copiers. A cart version seems outlandish in those circumstances.

Those emotes are shit, but it's good they're in a separate doc so noone has to look at them

our guy the based IRL CHAD chariotdaGOAT living rent free in this little anonydiaper's head and making him SEETHE

Since you spend all your time on death and other horrible things, why not make a nice one for once? One that removes death flags or something, like an NPC who can convince evils that they don't need to resort to violence.

>there's people who still don't have Tamamo

This fox has spooked me three times already and I've never even rolled on her rate ups

But if you win, you get the equivalent of an entire battleship to loot!

I don't particularly care for them, personally. I always felt that the top-down camera perspective made it difficult to immerse yourself in the game world.

>keep pressing X to open up the menu
>keep pressing + to quick travel

I fucking hate this control scheme

Favorite portable pinball game ever and maybe my favorite Gameboy game period.

>why don't all manufacturers cater exclusively to my specific needs?

>Playstation 2

Honest question, what is the situation when it comes to playing PS1 games on PS2? Are all of them supported without any problems? PS2 is pretty cheap now.

I'm playing on PC, but I did not buy it on Steam.
I only got the CD version, without the Triple Thrill pack.
The only thing I want are the TTP's assets and that's it.

cute axe loli

cloudymusic stream

That's because /m/ subbers keep getting attack by sub ninjas

Please keep Sega far away from your piece of shit babbie console.

>fags

>all that casual AAA crap
>has TWO nogaems systems but no PC
the peasantry is strong in this one.

Everything except KH1.5-2.5 suck ass, more or less.