/きらら/ - Kirara Fantasia General

Previous thread: Blend S, Yuru Camp and now Slow Start announced
my.mixtape.moe/qwglqc.mp4 Boss CAN be done without Fire Kiraras

>Troubleshooting FAQ (must-read if you are new)
pastebin.com/pr7xvdSc

>Full guide (Still in progress)
docs.google.com/document/d/1hL13GGCh9efTGKhoBxqaIcTSl6aL8VlNIF7GtF0iM8Y/edit

>News
>Happy New Year Limited Gacha
kirarafantasia.com/news/1504/
Period: December 30, 2017 (Sat) 17:30 ~ January 10, 2018 (Wed) 13:59 JST
5* Oomiya Isami [Limited]
4* Mochizuki Momiji [Limited]
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/947023807159529472

>Kiniro NEW YEAR! Event
kirarafantasia.com/news/1492/
Period: December 30, 2017 (Sat) 17:30 ~ January 09, 2018 (Wed) 13:59 JST
4* Oomiya Shinobu [Event]
Fire Elemental Boss (Drops 40 Kokeshi dolls, low% Silver Mage LB mat)

>Fire Element Limited Gacha
Period: January 5, 2018 (Fri) 16:00 ~ January 16, 2018 (Tue) 13:59 JST
kirarafantasia.com/news/1550/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/949178223765565441

kirarafantasia.com/news/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/

>Daily-Weekly Missions and official FAQ document
docs.google.com/document/d/1Zi38C1AcJXus5YsMVjG6aD6uYKIYQOjOGkXDpqO45ks/edit

>Material Drop list
i.imgur.com/Db93LW9.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p84r_kmpmJ2CJ3x9p1rA0n7wZJbptMAamWLBIIJNTJk/edit

>Translated skills
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_VXf7QIv1hJ3RkQ14ds9-49yzqfSsi70JSL8WUXlffU/

>Card art poses
imgur.com/a/vmpbW

>Translated manga compilation by TFOScans
imgur.com/a/ZlRG3

>Gameplay with Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=Az735rWu3TA

>Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuXtZTiL3CGFlrkR98JCEn9pAL4u0evapenpCYpys0Y1HKUw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=1202229365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nono

>info about boss inbetween gachas

Dead as fuck, anyway don't forget to put your player ID here and actively renew your entry
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuXtZTiL3CGFlrkR98JCEn9pAL4u0evapenpCYpys0Y1HKUw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Will be displayed in here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=1202229365

>still have to beat the boss 10x more times
fug

But it's in the NEW YEAR! Event section, you can't complain now if It was fine 2 threads ago

>requires botnet account
No thanks

Apologize!

I guess if you put it that way.

Dork

>Gochuumon wa?
Bros, what did she mean by this? Could it be?

Hmm i wonder.

Let's see 'em.
Surely you've evolved your favorite Kirara by now, right?

sippy

When?

FINALLY

I grind for limit break material by nakayoshiing my kiraras.

Miyako, Koume and Alice are ND5 already, most others >lvl 40 are at ND4.

Shinkas so far Miyako and Tamaki (due to abundance of healer crystals), next up is Koume.

this is my boss clearing party, gold every time when I borrow an Isami.

and if you need any support hit me up

I started late and am no where near leveled to fight this boss. Should I even attempt it or should I continue grinding new years event?

>putting literal gods into isekai setting among commonfolk cute girls
Will have to be broken as fuck to match the actual power level Still would like though, sasami-san was a fun watch

You have nothing to lose to by fighting it except your own time. Does anyone have the webm of the one user beating it without 5 stars?

You mean NEET Yunocchi from Jinrui with Headtilts.

Speaking of Jinrui. Special collab when?

I would if I could get some materials for Yuno
The next event better have SOMETHING to help me evolve Yunocchi and Miyako

I don't really see how she's that useful.
It delays the special hit, but your tank shouldn't give a fuck about it anyway, and makes the boss use normal attacks and aoes, which delete your other party members anyway.

Why the fuck is this game so buggy? My weapon's attack just skilled up 5 rounds in a row. Also for some reason sometimes missions take half AP?

>7 SSRs
>3k remaining gems
>I've spent 11k and have yet to get one

>My weapon's attack just skilled up 5 rounds in a row.
I get that constantly too, I just assume it's close to levelling up, because when my bond level is close to leveling up, it does the same thing

Please understand

Yeah I just did the 20 AP event quest with 24 AP remaining, I get out of it and I have 10.

???

The other day I tried to buy a weapon. The game sat on a loading screen for 5 minutes and then instantly bought 7 of it instead using up all of my mats.

Nobody cares, faggot.

Close to buying all of the statues, should I go with medals or keys next?

Honestly you should have went for the medals and keys first
You can grind for statues out of events, you can't grind for keys and medals

I think his point is that it adds like 20k damage onto the boss for free because of the poison

never

exactly. also its not poison but harapeko, she's hungry.
boss can only heal after the special, and delaying the special delays the heal

Not him, but i have to disagree. I did that last event and didnt have enough to get the statues. The statues are the most important, the gold ones.

weak bait

Thanks for the help from last thread concerning the boss, I was able to clear it ten times and use all my tickets. After taking all the advice offered, I ended up going with a strategy where I would build up the special meter until I had about 1 star and 3/4 of a meter, summon Kon, buff her with the senshi orb, use one ultra attack, attack with my other guys to build up another ultra, do a second Kon ultra attack, and then finish it with her power attack. The main times I had to restart were if Kon got hit by the Attack debuff and wouldn't have enough power to kill the boss in three turns, or if I messed up the ultra attack timing or forgot to buff with kirara. I ended up not using Youko's ultra to tank because I needed that star for damage from Kon, otherwise my team would have not been able to put out enough to win. Pic related, my team before I used my final ticket.

I'm starting to see how this game can get addicting. I'm just above 700 golden dolls right now, so I'm going to grind out 100 more to get two New Game upgrade crystals and then 60 more for the six gold statues they have in stock. I would go for another 400 if I could get more boss tickets, but I have stuff to do today and with the last scenario dropping 5-7 per run through, doing an additional 400 for that last crystal l would take a long ass time.

Congrats user, once again it's been proven that you don't need a full max level 5* team to clear stuff if you're not mentally handicapped.
Also, you can just use auto battle to farm the 20 stamina stage, you can very easily get the remaining dolls and get to 1200 before the end, not to mention we're getting 2 more tickets tomorrow.

>60 more for the six gold statues
It's 100 for five.

Good job lad.

Blend S gacha event when?

5 hours

5* miyako when

5 days

Yuru Camp is top-tier relaxing, especially with the music and clothes.

>two cutest looking alchemists are also most powerful ones
I'm glad Drecom at least has their priorities right.

>Auto battle
I didn't even think to use that, thanks user I'll have my phone farming all day.

>Batoto is shutting down
RiP

>it's not a lie

welp.

でしょう

Oh yeah, also. Do you have double speed enabled?

No, thanks again. It's my first mobage and the only jrpg style game I've played besides pokemon. I came for kirara antics and Japanese study and it looks like I'm going to stay for the collecting wives and grinding.

Read the links in OP.
They tell you how to do a lot of things, including speeding up the game, or setting custom order for totteoki execution.

I've been reading it piecemeal, I skipped over the battle section because I had *mostly* figured it out. I found those settings, it's nice to have the guide with translations so I don't have to alt tab to akebi and scribble in the kanji for the words I don't know, which is really tedious. I still have to figure out the nakayoshi and Farmville stuff, too

>nakayoshi
Do missions = gain good boy points. Each stamina point spent is 10 nakadashi points.
When they level up, they get permanent stat buffs, you get jewels, commus, and can play their voice lines in team management.

But it's actually nakayoshi.

IT'S UP

No it's Nakadashi.

>change absolutely nothing, save for maybe few flask/totteoki levels
>get 20k more damage
ok

0/16

Special collab when?

But nakadashi is when you put your seed inside them, making their hearts go dokidoki when you spend time with them not putting things inside is similar but very different

Need me some tomodachi

Anyone else is redownloading the game? Fucking hell I'm back to stuck at 49.9%.

>No Limit Broken 5*

>no LBs

Stop wasting your materials

Nothing I invest in Yuzuko is a waste.

I bought out the LB materials and the gold statues. Should I get silver statues too, or tokens/keys?

Think. Do you have someone in mind to use them on?

>another cunt with Yuyushiki Slut
there's a billion of those out there

Did Yuzu kill your dog or something

I shake with rage whenever I see her

He's probably the same angry lucklet from before.

You should get your defects seen to by a professional.

Silver statues arent a problem. Go with medals and then keys

I've tried to watch yuyushiki three times and have never made it past episode 8 because I find it uninteresting, but the pink hair girl has godly character designs in this game. I'm glad I have her 4*.

>but the pink hair girl has godly character designs in this game
I think all of the yuyu's have shit designs compared to everyone else.

I just hate Yuyushiki

I only watched it cos I liked Mom.

And I hate you.

And everybody hates you.

>Hibikek
Talk about exhibit of shit taste.

We love Hibike here

>we
No.

Slow down there, buddy

Add me if you want to

YMNHEJFCHF

No.
I also don't have my favorite kiraras becasue the account I had tehm on was deleted.

Nope

k.

Urara v4 v5 raw (shared here some times ago) is uploaded on nyaa if you people want to read.

Yuru camp when

Small question: Is there any use for these stamina tablets besides grinding for events or should I be using gems and hanging onto them? I still have a lot of dolls to go.

Big question: what are the general meta rankings of the 5* and 4* characters, particularly when it comes to who is best for LB and evolution? Considering how much grinding goes into those, I don't want to make any mistakes. Or do people just want to max out the level of their waifu?

save them for events... that's a no brainer