/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #213

I can't wait to get 0 (or 1 at most) of these.

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2 on the 9th
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event ends on the 9th, hurry up if you haven't unlocked Arkana yet.
>Zane will be roaming Duel World on the 9th.
>Konami will be taken unknown action against Woodland Sprite. Invest in bamboo with caution
>The new main is box out now. Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>Little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Lots of skills are changing in the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

>have to farm 27 tribute summons for stage 31
Might as well unlock Mako

So is Union Scramble unobtainable right now?

>Early thread
>Made to insert yourself
>Didnt even put edition at the end of statement
Neck yourself faggot and incase you didn't know, Zane isn't dropping Cyber dragons, we're getting cyberdarks

There a mission forcing you to play Mako in stage 33 so go for it. Just play a deck with 25 level 5+ monster against a lvl 10 LD.

>It's the 'every thread title needs an EDITION at the end' retard

Seriously, do have some mental disorder?

>4 posts early
This needs to stop. Why do we have to put up with these shitter ops every time there's a new thread?

It's a card trader card isn't it?

bets my dudes

Garbage

JP audio for steam when?

>>It's the 'every thread title needs an EDITION at the end' retard
>Duel Links General #213
>#213
There's a reason why this is here you chimpanzee. Why are you so retarded?

Do I spend my gems trying to make a gem knight deck?
Seems neato but the rest of the box seems either aids or shit

Never ever

Do you have 3 Floodgates?

gem knights are a youtube deck. waste of gems if you're new desu

But whyyyyyy?

Volcanic Rocket

>#213

You point is that the threads are distinguishable even without your unfunny, useless 'edition'? You are mentally deficient.

Cloudian

o-one
close to a second

fuck me I just want a fun deck to play/play against that's not too expensive
I spent a ton of ojamas but turns out it's garbage since you just lose when they draw econ

real answer: Use the Yahoo version you fucking weebs

I'm new to the game, any tips to improve that deck ? I'm not sure if I should go for a third wall of D or floodgate, so far wall of D seems stronger but I'm just in plat so people are not playing around it.

I'll take it I guess

Save your gems for the other 2 floodgates.

I've been using all my gems for lightsworns and dank worlds any suggestions?

Forgot the picture ...

Yeah, delete your save and start a new game.

Now get two more and you're ready to play mediocre deck!

Hazy is probably the cheapest meta deck you can get. You can also try a budget GB and Red Eyes and Phoenix are probably coming back after the nerf.

Stop

Looks pretty decent. How does it do in ranked?

MOMMY

I don't want meta, I want something decently viable and fun to play against friend
he's already doing GB (which is gay) and elemental heroes

When are we getting Morphing Jar ?

The deck is fine, get the third floodgate

Only thing I could suggest is try fitting some half-shuts instead of e-cons as you want your beasts to fight and e-con takes fighting out-

A brilliance that burns like a flame! Behold, Gem Knight Citrine!

>which is gay
It's only gay if balls touch.

I think GB vs Gem Knights is probably a balanced matchup, you're bound to have fun with your friend with it

when is beatdown getting banned

No

I-I just lost to this. Fuck me I bricked hard but damn he opened island, king and two phoenixs then got out dakini on his second turn

what an original deck user, i'm sure you woudn't have been able to figure it out without our help

When (You) stop being gay, aka never

I've only been playing for a few weeks but I want to get KOG asap all I have is this that I used to get p1 and 0 gems since I spent it all on new box what do

Shit forgot the pic

>I'm new
>btw I also netdecked one of the meta decks, so let me pretend I legitimately want help and I'm noy totally going to brainlet my way in rank with a deck I just googled

Then play whatever you want.
You can make a somewhat viable DM deck with Arkana/Yugi/Tea/Mokuba rewards only and 3 Blue Dragon Summoners from Trader.
You can make Blue Eyes decks with Trader cards only.
You can make Unga Bunga decks by buying either Servant of Kings or Blades of Spirits packs, while also getting some good backrow cards from them.
If you want to get tricky, then you can make plant, fiend or gemini decks from Trader cards as well.

What do you even want?

Unspend your gems. Alternatively you can wait until the end of the season, when everyone else is in KoG. You'll have an easier time then. And build a decent deck, wtf is that even?

>buying from the new box

Literally gay cancer

yeah I've been working towards DM deck, but the good cards are high level rewards and I started like 10 days ago

I want fun, user!

help me fix my gem knight deck please

Run 3 garnet 3 lazuli and 3 recyling plant. Then run 1 poly and 3 volcanic shells. Fill the rest in yourself

>And build a decent deck, wtf is that even?
What's wrong, metacuck? Can't handle an Original™ deck?

who else here has 200 iq and only spends resources to build better farm decks, making pvp decks from leftovers?

>yugi mystic boxes you a Ra Servant and Masks it

is lazuli that good? its effect doesnt trigger if i use particle fusion which has been my plan to otk with gem knight topaz. it took me to silver 2 from nothing at least

Yes she is because you don't use their specific fusions in duel links, you use her and fusion recycling plant because with both of those you get both materials back, it's the only way to keep your fusions going in duel links

tfw no fusion recycling plant

Can it be 2 recycling plant?

Sure just run two polys instead of one, it'd just make it a little less consistent

If you REALLY want to get KoG with that kinda deck:
> -9 Warriors
> +2 Electros
> +6 Dinos (3 Black Brachios)
> -1 Rush
> -1 Shield
> -1 Windstorm
> -1 Metalmorph
> -1 ECon
> +2 Floodgate
> +2 AMA
> +1 Dig

There you go, that'd be $ 4.99 plus tip.

It's doing well so far, how well are GB doing in legend ? Can it get to KOG eventually ?

Okay 170 packs left. Is a third wall of d worth getting or most deck never use more than 2 ?

I'll probably get one or two eventually.

It took me more than 200 hours to get the gems needed so I'd rather spend them into a good deck that I like to play than just waste them into random box.

>btfo metacucks in the last thread for their netdecking
>mfw now everyone is calling out fags for their shitty meta wayside
hahahahahaha

>click auto duel
>it de-spells my own field spell because its buffing the enemy dragon

is this a good play by the ai

>Is a third wall of d worth getting or most deck never use more than 2 ?
Nah, some decks don't use WoD at all.

>10 days
Just submit yourself to a couple weeks of Joey madness, there ain't no shame in that. Assuming you bought the structure deck, of course.
Alternatively, you can also buy Kaiba's and Jaden's decks, since they give you some new toys to work with, like Tyrant Wing, Hieratic Dragon, Islamic Dragon, Dragon's Rebirth, Blazeman, 2 extra Polys, Fusion Recovery, relatively good HERO beaters and Hero's Bond.

What would you do to this gem knight?

I want to protect that smile

>It took me more than 200 hours to get the gems needed so I'd rather spend them into a good deck that I like to play than just waste them into random box.

You can easily make a deck that's good enough for top tier ranked and even better than GB if you actually tried. The issue isn't really with you playing meta, it's the fact that everyone is just netdecking what past KOG players used to get to the top, mindlessly repeating the same combos in every duel. It isn't even hard to beat guys like you, but it's extremely boring to play against. The fact that we've had people with Ninjas, CA, GB and more netdecks coming here acting clueless over their own misplays or asking why they can't do something because they didn't understand how different wording changes effects... just shows how brainlet the majority of people doing it is, making it much more annoying seeing someone get even close to legend 1 when they lack this kind of knowledge.

t.Lapis

(f)Use and discard her

rape and then rape again

How do I make this better? I’m working on my third Gozuki and REZD right now

Mirror Wall instead of Wall of Disruption

Remember to not trust gem knights.

By not using your own brain to decide what's better.

The fact I can read this makes me depressed

I really don't want to dig in that box but alright
What?

It's not exactly encrypted dude

what I use

What the fuck is a Steelswarm

>Steelswarm are demons that were sealed in the deepest abyss during the ancient times, after losing their battle for control of the world against the "Vylon"

Think we'll get ultimate ancient gear golem as a one of when the character level caps are raised again? I still have my old ancient gear deck around and it is such a nice boss monster for the gx era

right now I just run some basic fiend/spellcaster beater deck and it seems to do pretty swell, but it's not very fun

Master Race are a bunch of ironic weebs and would only shit up everything with it.

How's Zombie World working for you?

Take out the econs and put some Block Attacks for a more original and refreshing deck.

>early thread
>but a cyber dragon in OP
conflicted

>forces you to use basic math

>want to win
>more original
user?

FUCKING JAPS AND THEIR FUCKING RETARDED ASS PROGRAMMING

Yeah, you'll just have to suck it up for a while, because if you want to play anything else but basic unga bunga you'll have to shell out gems in boxes.
It does get better, eventually. Just remember to keep on levelling up characters for gems and card rewards, and try to get as much free stuff from events as possible.

>already played this game 100h
>still can't have a fun deck
aaaaaa

Most toxic NPC in the game

>Equipped this to a Clown Zombie
>Brainlet CA player slams his Dakini into it
good times

Only metacucks care about winning, user.
Also, dump the floodgate and get a Murmur of the Forest.