store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

Empire Divided Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3nsnZOQD68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for NEVER EVER

Is Krell any good actually?

>squeaked through 5 Dwarf full stacks and forced my way into The Silver Road.
Uh-oh, someone forgot to close their back door.

yea

>109 turns

Fucking finally.

This is a reminder that Beast Magic is Best Magic

First for best waifu

G O B L I N S

What happened to Marienb*rg?

I wish I had this much autism

>tfw still no gameplay footage of tomb kangz

wtf CA this is bullshit

you mean life

It's funding the war effort. (Giant pile of lords with the +income skill, VH WC is expensive yo)

My favourite kind of carpet. From a dead beard-things.

Is amber wizard physically the strongest empire wizard?

Oh it's you

You're right. Beast Magic is life

Shadow>anything else Empire can field

>amazons still not announced

And that the last image I spam today. Thank for the gold, manlets.

What turn does the mongols and timurids spawn as i just got an event saying the Kywermezan empire (gold swaztika and horse on black background) are about to win
Also if I use short victories will the AI use short victories or keep it to long, because as long as I guard Jerusalem I should be fine If long victory

It's never gonna happen

Delicious

What kind of AI you want senpai?

GORKED

>tfw when dwarf deathstars were a thing in mp and you played orcs
>tfw their whole army disappearing after one foot of gork

Feels good senpai

Or possibly MORKED

UUUUGH.

The AI makes battles so UGLY.

Who /skellington/ here?
ERE WE GO

I wish that spell was just a giant green foot rather than a whole giant ghost-orc. I just think it'd look better.

no its the foot of gork actually

Is it me or it was different in the battle of blackfyre pass video? It looked a lot better

Anyway this and the plague spell are so fucking ugly

>Warhammer has the best battle AI in the series

How do they know the difference anyway?

it does actually, total war AI just sucks in general

Nah, that stomp definately looked more brutally cunning than cunningly brutal to me.

This is the single most effective way to abuse the AI in warhammer

You literally send single entity units forward and massacre the AI with ranged or spells, try with empire captains and armies made of nothing but free company

That speaks volumes about the rest. Best doesn't mean good.

I honestly don't get it. I've played total war for a fair few years now. But I would never be able to accomplish this. These odds, and only losing 90 rats.

Literally how dude. Tell me your strategy!

It's you I think, looks the same to me, besides the fact they were obviously running the game optimised as hell. The actual model and everything is the same though.

strong heroes, magic, artillery, knowing how AI behaves and being able to abuse it'
sieges are the easiest to cheese in TW because you can dictate the AIs positioning completely

Bretonnia? What? How the fuck do you rush with Bretonnia? They take longer than anyone else to get into a good economic position when I play them

>Doing boring cheese strats in total war battles

well that's how you only lose 90 rats
never said it was fun

Blatant cheesing, abusing the fact that they're the only race without supply lines. See:

Maybe we'll get shield maidens with Norsca...or at least Valkia the Bloody.

/NORSCA/

what's this?

looks like modded Skyrim or black desert online

Are there any big "fuck your clusterfuck" spells as effective at this as Foot of Gork?

pit of shades
dwellers below

Pretty sure you can get similar or even better results from vortex spells. But they are also notoriously unreliable.

Time-lapse of the 109 turn Bret "speedrun"

banishment

90 is just deaths from my stack, there were way more dead summoned rats (you can look at Dwarf kill count) but they don't count.

I've deployed visible part of my army in one area, which forced AI to concentrate all his forces near one gate. My artillery quickly destroyed two towers that were covering my zone. I've used several Menace Below to shut down his artillery. My stealthy units were deployed on the opposite side and broke through the unguarded gates and were waiting for flanking action.

After towers were dealt with I've made several holes in walls, while also shooting some of his elite infantry through the openings. Then my heroes went after the gates and started breaking them. I've moved my army under the walls and put them near the openings. Plague Monk summoned Monks and Clanrats inside the keep, distracting the Dwarf blob, while rest of my army poured through the cracks and finished off doomed enemies. All this followed by spells from my heroes.

>those short-lived Norsca holdings
they got a bad end didn't they?

Darthmod has better AI than warhammer

There should be a lord limit

>no fun allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=G3nsnZOQD68
H U G E
U
G
E

Which bretonnian hero can break walls?

>be (empire) away with armies fronting chaos invasion in the north
>some beastmen stack out of nowhere in bretonnia spawns, razes till marienburg
>manage to stop them
>manlets waddle out of their fucking caves and colonize my shit

It really doesn't, at least for Empire total war. It will still deploy its arty and shoot into the hill and it barely manages to move in formation. Attila and Warhammer AI can at least do some dangerous flank attacks against the player. It isn't a good AI, but those two games have the best Total War Battle AI

Conan Exiles.

>put low taxes on india
>population is so fucking high that my income grows by 2k every turn because even a 1% population growth is almost a million new taxpayers every year
i'm outta control bois

Rip computer in those battles. I think

Well, the game does chug a bunch once you pass 200, would probably be completely unplayable over 400.

Had to abandon them, too much PO trouble for too little profit. And the replenishment malus is just so fucking bad.

You can't see it, but I solved the problem by getting the Empire and Belegar to go colonize up there. You can sort of see them in this shot.

I remember when they were near release. Two years ago.

>line up and shoot guns
>difficult for any level of intelligence to grasp

I can't wait til the next patch. This fucking stuntie spam ruins the game. Dorfs have 20 settlements and rule the entire badlands and eastern mountains and steamroll every faction with multiple rape stacks all over the place.

and this is just one reason why ETW was broken as fuck and not in a good way

at least this helps explain why Maratha always blobbed in my unmodded games

>All the battles just end up with your really long gun line enveloping the braindead AI line infantry. Any cav long dead because they would charge alone automatically all the time.

It was a bit fun, but got tiresome fast.

t. poorfag

>Two weeks of waiting
TW:W is like one week of action and then you just sit doing nothing and waiting for another content piece to drop.

honestly naval battles are the only interesting part of empire/napoleon, and even then its not exactly complex strategy or tactics

How the fuck did I wind up with LESS manual battles in a VH run than I did an Easy one?

There is probably a mod for that now

I can run all total war games pretty well, but any Attila mod with a lot of detail on the units just fucks my computer hard if I play max settings.

yeah india is rich as fuck
I always focus on it straight away as brits, or sail there with a stack ASAP as anyone else

I'm not sure about the Warhammer lore implementation of Dwarfs but aren't they just supposed to chill in their mountains and not be expansionist?

why would you play total war if you don't like them

Because you're a savescumming retard who can't be arsed to play THE ACTUAL GAME. All of the campaign shit is sidegame at best.

The naval battles are the only competent part of Empire total war. Those naval battles really feels like it was made by a separate team or whatever. It probably was because it was a totally new concept for total war.

Pretty dope. It doesn't seem all that cheese, there are tactics involved

>There is probably a mod for that now

I'm sure there's one somewhere, but last time I tried an AI mod the balance of the game got fucked even more.

At least it's getting closer. I bet the Kangz are going to be broken as shit and we'll be waiting for that to be rectified as well.

Post more memes

>but last time I tried an AI mod the balance of the game got fucked even more

Dwarfs getting completely fucked over is better than dwarf spam

Well it's more that the Dwarves are almost constantly under attack by Skaven or Greenskins since the Slann did their continental realignment, they can't afford to do anything else

Basically yeah, they're turtling: the faction. The first game did it alright by restricting them to only being able to take dwarf holds and badlands territories but now they're expanding into VC lands. Even the Border Princes are taking over dwarf holds and are somehow more powerful than the Reiklanders. It's madness.

>Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

If you can't accomplish the same user, don't insult him. Walk the walk instead of talking smack while sitting in a basement dwelling eating cheetos.

i almost want to buy empire again just to do another pirate run with darthmod. doing a pirate campaign is great because you are always outgunned heavily by the beedy eyed dogs and spics so you have to use solid strategy and tactics to beat their slow line ships with your fast frigates and shit

i'm predicting kangz to be WE 2.0, strong as fuck but scrubs don't know how to play them so they get buffed and made OP

>the Reiklanders
The Empire AI is shitty since they tend to ally with the other Imperial nations and thus never expand in time

What lines did Grace add to Khalida?

MEN WERE WEAK

>there are no tomb kings, I AM THE WOMB QUEEN!!

>the Tomb Kings were weak, a Tomb Queen shall rise!

YASSS QUEEN