/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

>green edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

>join a 1-2 game as defender
>pick Rook, place armor
>get shot by teammate
>its 4 clan dudes

???

4stacks are literally always autistic and shouldn't be allowed in casual.

would you let me on your team /r6g/?

>glaz
No

Thatcher is my 2nd most played! He might overtake Glaz soon actually.

>Less than 20 hours on most played
no

Why does dyed hair trigger so many people?

Have you prayed to The Bringer of Elo, Incelslayer and Saltminer Ela today , user ?

because they associate it with tumblrinas. I guess I am too old to do that because I remember punks and juggalos when I was growing up.

because they're incapable of separating literally ANYTHING from /pol/shit
dyed hair is politics to them

this lol

No

>Everything untill blood orchid is pretty opreator like
>ela appears
>fucking yoga pants
>no chest rig to speak of
>green hair
She just ruins the fucking aesthetic of the game and is fucking jaring to look at mate

Rescue the hostage!

Because it's not operator you nigger

Confidence intimidates the incel

Are yogapants really that bad? I figure some sort of lycra suit with accessories would work.

Holy fucking shit this is the worst art I've seen in a while
I would unironically rather fap to shadman himself than have one more look at this garbage. Is it possible that our kike namefag finally learned how to make threads without the fag tag?

who drew this
looks like shit

Got ya covered.

Shuhrat my comrade
You have one job

The color green sounds a lot more operator than straw blonde

The problem is the jacket. If she was wearing this, yeah it is waifubait, but no one can say there isn't precedent with splintercell tights. How it is now it just looks like she is wearing fucking yoga pants as part of her uniform.

Also, if they really wanted to give a character leggings, just make her wear her gear over some fucking civie clothes like Lesion and GSG-9, then they can wear whatever the fuck you want them to wear. Instead of Dookie wearing a fucking wetsuit just because

*places matreshka*

It doesnt fit with the operator look mate, I'm not one to say the game even tries to be realistic but yoga pants and green hair are just insulting and jaring.

>join game
>teammates are SociopathicWaffle
>VerifiedNepotism
>ExpertWalnut

this is like xbox360 shit dude

SETTING A NEST
No but I've played best boy flash master supream and removed and take elo from the so called "incel slayer" with the good old flash and bash

Dyed hair isn't operator

Neither does letting in literal who groups and not just being like 80% Delta/DEVGRU/SAS with a few pinch hitters from GSG9 and GIGN.

quote the part of my post that says "everybody is saying" or anything that could be seen as such

How is it any different from facepaint camo?

Having different ctus fits the theme much better than fucking yoga pants.

That's what rainbow six is. It isn't whole units, it's the select few standouts from those units

>retards mad about pointless hair color and not the fact that she has goggles but doesn't use them

>I've never even presented my opinion as everyone's opinion
>anime battleimages instead of arguments
I seriously suggest you to off yourself, the world would be a better place without you.

how many of my latina exgf nudes do i have to sell to get jagers elite uniform??

I fucking hate her purple goggles, too

Fucking hell, I hate you guys more than ever.

struck a chord, eh?
not everyone agrees with your outdated bullcrap7

this is bait mein kamaraden

Just like in nature brightly coloured things means "dont come near me" why Ubi thought "Hye lets put an unstable dyke in our game" is beyond me

Her dyed hair is less bright than her undyed hair.

>omg it's the current year and you still think stronk wimyn can't be operator
>omg you think they should conform to your standards of masculinity and obey orders in a structured military organization and conform to any form of standards?

We hate you too crazymaga.

sorry pal but this is not your safespace

>*thoop* *thoop* *thoop* *thoop* *thoop*

Ela was working for a PMC.

I'd also unload the entire LMG mag in her corpse, just to make sure. How would zofia react to that?

this shit makes me upset
Cant they atleast be original or instead of -Adjective- -Wacky animal-

>muh aesthetic

She's neither unstable nor a lesbian. What the fuck is this niGGer narrative? You salesfags have to go back

Before she enlisted with GROM. Oh, did I mention that she was working in a PMC despite no law enforcement or military history other than a military highschool where she had a record of authority issues. Real believable.

>She's neither unstable nor a lesbian.
Prove it

>Ela is still overpowered as fuck
>incels on /v/ instead complain about muh yoga pants and dyed hair
reddit politics have poisoned this place

She can't put them on anyway because her hat is in the way. She's an abortion of a character.

also buff ying pls

Full nelson with Ying!

I can complain about both

Spooning with Ying.
she's the big spoon

Burden of proof is on you, kid. Although we already know she isn't unstable from her bio.

>makes outlandish claim
>called out
>burden of proof is on you, kid

Mating press ying while having Echo on speaker phone

>green hair [is] just insulting
imagine being this much of a snowflake

imagine being this much or a tumblrina

Ying but she's 2m tall.

Ying but she has a cock.

>y-you're just !!!!!!!!!
yes yes everyone is from tumblr and out to get you through the power of extremely insulting green hair and yoga pants

post yfw people play vigil without the BOSG .12.2

shut your fucking mouth gay cunt

(You) but you have a pussy.

>Flamboyant hair and yoga pants are okay in my serious Tom Clancy shooter

I filtered that fucker and I wish other people would put on a trip to filter them too. Fuck you guys.

No but I've been playing Capitao slayer of roamers, knower of de weh, and certified white man, dunking on ela all night

>bring up claim of e*a being unstable or lesbian
>prove she isn't!!
>but you're supposed to prove she is first?
>HAHA no that's not how burden of proof works
not even involved in this dumb debate but you guys are actually retarded

I'm trying to imagine Tom Clancy greenlighting Ela as a Rainbow operative. yeah i dont think so

i already do

correct

I was just dicking around. The authority issues and a history of quitting what she is doing and then going to pick up something else in a completely different field shows isntability though

>tfw unironically like LMGs

You should kill yourself if you really believe that

someone buy my nudes so i can get jagers elite skin pls

Changing fields drastically doesn't automatically equate to instability, there's a ton of factors that would go into deciding something like that. Lack of fondness for your current field, inspiration from another source, or even just desiring a change of pace from a current situation. Authority issues also aren't a sign of instability, mainly a lack of maturity.

>it looks like shit but that's ok

do you havea bobs and vagene or benis and bal

post your most played.

>people with opinions different from mine should die!
why would anyone listen to the opinions of someone so obviously emotionally unstable

I didn't mean to use that image please ignore it

are you a trap? or crossdresser?

>it's a everyone spams votekick or kills each other episode

Polish women always color their hair like hard red when they turn 50 so idgaf about this

>implying that homo is me

She was in military highschool. Think she ran away from that, don't think she graduated, might be wrong. Somehow could afford art school in Berlin. Quit that. Her magic friend that is young enough to be friends with her is somehow in a high-level position with a PMC organization and offers her a job as an operator for some reason. Does that for a few years then quits to join GROM (Admittedly this is more of a natural progression, though kind of backwards).
This is kind of an extreme case of bouncing around doing whatever

yes

Your beliefs are toxic and detrimental to humanity. You should die.

>I dislike x
>WELL YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO OR YOU'RE INC*L/SNOWFLAKE/POL/AUTIST.
every fucking time.
when is this UIDF psyop going to end?

>most played is 7 hours
gtfo