Poorfag Cryptotrading

>tfw all I can do is put in tiny amounts of $50 or $100 into a coin
Really sucks because everyone here is taking about having 1k in like ten coins, when even if a coin goes up by 10x for me it'll only be $500 or $1000.
I'm only a third year college student, I hope the cryptobubble doesn't pop by the time I have a decent job and income. I'll have money come September but even then it's not really money I can afford to lose, if it gets lost since it's rent money.

Chill

Coinbase only does that for new users. Focus on day traiding with coins on other exchanges with that $100. And soon, you can put more in

Same here bud im 22 and buy and sell with only a couple hundreds worth. I sold most my ETH stash at $50 feelsbadman

I can invest up to 1000 euros in cryptocoins.

Mom promised to give me more money if I make a profit out of this.

>mfw 21 year olds and mom is my source of money
>Octavian led armies at 17

know your feels guys. Also just with about 700$ in crypto. Should be way more..

There was some guy that talked about starting with some shit like .01 btc and just trading it all up to having multiple btc.

The thing is, when using that small amount of money for trading, the only time you're going to see any kind of decent return for your time is by risking it all.

The old adage of "The more money you have the easier it is to make." rings completely true, because you can risk less at once for higher gains and use actual strategy.

Risk it all after research on a coin you feel will jump up, and if you're good you'll have much more from trading it.

What are you faggots whining about? I have FIVE DOLLARS AMERICAN invested.

And I'll turn them into riches, I think I'm going to make it

We're all going to make it

I feel your pain.
Started with $200 last month, now got $600. All the cryptos I invested in are now at least x2 the price I paid for them, too bad I sold them too early. I could've made more than x20 if I just held each of them a bit longer.

Wish I had more money to begin with.

But if you held them longer you wouldn't have been able to buy as many coins

I came across cryptos in december, had only 1.5k in savings. managed to double it in 6 weeks so decided to take out a loan for 5k in march. doubled that too, so not worried about paying it back and still growing steadily.

tl;dr if you feel this way just take out a fucking loan

Which exchange/coin did you start with?

good way to end up in debt

at worst I'll be 5k in debt, which will cost me $50 a month for a while. At best this 5k goes to the moon and I turn it into 50 in 2 years. That's asymmetrical risk if I've ever seen it. Stay poor pleb

not really. Sold some of them just before the pump.
Sold my TRST at $0.07, because I thought it would dip and I would buy more, it mooned instead

I have 1 ETH, you're okay lads.

The thing is even when I have money is all like "You have to hold for months" and then what if i need that I don't have money to just dump and forget for months

Last week I had 60 bucks. This week I have over 1200.
Dead fucking serious.
Don't tell me you don't have enough money.
>Put 60 bucks in ARK turned into 180
>put 180 in PoSW turned into 500
>Put 250 into RLC Crowdsale and 250 into XBY
Currently sitting over a thousand dollars me boi.
You can do it.

I put 100 into POSW and it turned into 60

What website you use for buying and selling?

>tl;dr if you feel this way just take out a fucking loan
Literally don't do this.

You honestly have a point. Could have got a 5k loan when ETH was at 20 bucks. Turn that 5k into 20k since ETH went from 20 to 40.

Instead I've turned 200 into 800. Its nice, but I wish I had more to start with. Hoping to use this money Ive made on ETH to make gains in other coins.

and here am i, a cryptonewb, waiting for the verification on kraken

>implying it won't surge back up

p-prime time to buy!

Is everyone using coinbase? Or kraken? or which site are you guys using for buying/selling

As a newbie, coinbase works well for the small amounts I'm able to put in.

Im a student, so dont have a debit card, is it still viable with SEPA?

>Be wagecuck husband/dad
>Convince wife to let me invest with our tax return
>Only get 2.5k to play with after paying off debt
>Put $500 in Robinhood and the rest in Eth at $20
>Fuck yeah 100 Eth
>Start selling a few eth at a time to day trade other coins
>40 Eth left when it starts mooning, didn't get back in in time
>Didn't want to sell heavy bags at a loss in case it was just a quick pump and dump
>Still only 40eth, was able to sell lots of bags because everything is pumping
>Keeping it in BTC because afraid buying eth now will make it crash

ETH bubble is not over yet my friend

I've traded 50$ of pepetrash over the last few months into about 400$.

just find a good shitcoin.

If anything is in a bubble it's BTC trust me.
Going higher and higher yet scalability and fees and mining centralization being swept under the rug?
What happens when you become fixated on the price and not the technology is usually the price starts to go back down to reflect the technology.
Ethereum on the other hand, is the exact opposite.
The price hasn't even started to catch up to the technology yet.
We will hit over 125 before the end of May.
If Gnosis or Augur were already out, I'd have placed a bet.

Then better start investing soon into ETHs? I hate waiting for the verification...

Should work just fine I believe.

I have $10k, how much should I put in cr*pto? Already put in $400, thinking of adding maybe $2k

richfags get out