Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

women don't go to tournaments because they are discriminated against by TOs and other players and fear for their security

play kolin

Stop being misogynistic, shitlords.

Was this a Logan Paul reference?

Stop obsessing over a 15 year old. Most people are retarded at that age.

I bought Jive a few months after the story mode came out and dropped soon after. Should I pick it up up again or wait until another 'arcade version' comes out with the season 3 and 4 characters?

Stop bullying girls

Alright, since real life competition doesn't count, how many females have high ranks online? What percentage of Diamond jivers and above do you think are female?

play tummyrin

I figured Claud is too linear to surprise people late into the set since his move set is smaller.

Play succ.

there's no way for me or you to prove it

play ah

Why are you directing these questions at me when I have not even argued against the original statement? Where does this idiocy come from where it is assumed that when one gets a (you), that reply must necessarily involve an insult or a counter-argument.

Read my post as it is and provide a comment you see fancy but do not pretend I am participating in a Chinese imageboard fight when I am not.

Why do you expect people to know what you want to do

Laughing my ass off at this bullshit. What's going to happen? They're going to get raped? This is not Smash and the police exist. I am a minority and I have been "threatened" at events, but guess what? I solved my problems on my own. Anyone can do this regardless of gender or race. You arguing that women need protection is actually pretty misogynistic.

>17 years of cooperation cup, the top turd strike tournament that all of the turd fans organized after people moved on from their game
>no one likes street fighter 4 enough to create a similar tournament
>all we have is #revival and tournaments that only poongko and pepeday enter
>grand finals ends up being fuerte vs elena
>game stays dead
ummm vappa?

>Played my first Online match
>I won

:D

jaylen for dbfz dlc

the same reason you're the best Melty Blood player in Italy

why would anyone choose to play SF4 over 3S or ST

So we're just to assume that the split of females to males is 50/50 when we all know this is clearly not the case? Furthermore, it's not hard to look up a player based on their CFN, but I'm not going to bother searching through hundreds of profiles just to prove what we already know, so consider yourself lucky.

Every time a woman is playing on stream, the chat on twitch starts making improper comments, people ask if it's a trap, even the commentators do this sometimes, it's not hard to figure out why girls don't want to go to tournaments

Online comments from random strangers bother people this badly? I have been called way worse things than that on here and on Twitch.

max's favorie games are dea

why are you listening to him

oh those poor snowflakes. if only iranian women knew how bad they had it.

nice assumptions

baizuo moron

i don't really like women being around that kind of thing to begin with, there is no urgent need for token female participation in anything
i frankly don't care if people think it's sexist and i ain't gonna deny that
guys have guys night to watch sports and play games and whatever and it's always gonna have a home improvement grunt air
if you're really pining for women to show up i have to wonder about your ulterior motives because women do nothing but compound to the issues whether they mean to or not

Man up.

Not him but you really have to be a virgin without very impressive education if you believe the FGC is sexism-free. The community mostly consists of bitter social outcasts and it is no wonder that women feel anxious about popping up.

Just read this general a bit and see what kind of pics of FG characters are mostly posted. Would you feel like you'd fit in if you visited a general that was filled with half-naked sweaty men?

Chariot does not need to reply.

or sfv or alpha 3

sf4 is boring only beloved because it's rebbit's first fighting game

playtrap

If a woman is offended for being thought as a trap isn't she being transphobic?

I would argue so, yes.

fuck I remember watching this show like 5 years ago but I can't remember the name
definitely the reason I have a trap fetish

People here shit on Tekken but at least real women play that game.

Most girls like other good looking females, even if not sexually. It's why DOA is so popular among girls compared to many other fighting games.

one would have to be retarded to think so.

If a trap is offended for being misgendered isn't it expressing preference over one gender or the other which is discriminatory in some way?

So you just felt like posting some anectdotal evidence towards a point that you're not even really trying to make for the sake of butting into a conversation not involving you?
We are talking about fighting games, not mobile games. I'm aware that there are many women playing casual games like Candy Crush, but do you honestly believe the amount of women playing SFV, Guilty Gear, or KoF is that high?
I think they should be allowed to come if they want to. Just don't expect special treatment.

>friend gifts me SFV base ver
>accept it to be polite even though I wasn't a fan of what I'd played of it in the past
>oh, my main's locked, I'll just play story mode and unlock him and a couple others
>spend 45 minutes trudging through it
>5000 out of the 10000 FM needed for a character
Are the season passes gonna be on sale with AE's release? Because holy shit

you get a lot for trials and stuff.

>10,000 for a character

>5000 out of the 10000 FM needed for a character
you missed a 0 on both numbers

>maining ibuki

And lose to goobers mashing hopkick

I would not be bothered by that, actually. I've posted on anime boards with fujoshi before. I do not get threatened by pictures. And sure, people in the FGC are sexist, but they are also loud, rude, and generally abhorrent in general. I've had "offensive" things said to me at plenty of events. For example, I was at a major before and had entered Tekken and SF, but since I am Mexican, a guy said "Not entering KoFXIII, ese"? Now, I'm sure that someone would have gotten really upset over that, but I honestly just laughed it off. You people are way too sensitive if you actually let that shit bother you. If the FGC is so bad, why do you continue to go to events and post in this general? Are you white? I'm sure that someone has said something bad to you at some point and you have continued to interact with us.

based brick!

nice to see you in good spirits after jiyuna's destruction

build wall, paco

... in

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

>generally abhorrent in general
Yep, he's Mexican alright.

Does the Melty scene have any cuties? Aside from yourself, of course.

who is the best melty player in... europe?

you can find the s1 pass on gray market sites for like 12

>Are the season passes gonna be on sale with AE's release?
no, you only get costumes for buying S3 in january

I do not go to events, I am a proud online warrior who loves fighting games who at the same time despises the FGC autists.

This general has some members of the actual FGC, but I would say there are still plenty people who just like to play.

Never said that they're always great players, but I bet Tanukana can beat most of the Tekken players on here

How do I force myself to like Kekken? It looks so boring despite the decent sameface sniffs.

how many bitcoins do i need for urien

what kind of character is abigail? Does he qualify as a grappler or what

I want tadukana to honor me with her presence

Debunked, everyone including people who already own the game get every S1 and S2 characters when AE drops.

>loses to Americans with unoptimized combos

if you do trials + story + easy and normal survival you get a minimum of 37000fm for the first 16 or season 1 character (two sets of trials)
i think it's like 35000fm for season 2 characters

also
you can get 30000fm for the cinematic mode that you have to download separately by looking your steam options or whatever in your steam games list

50000fm for the harder mode version that you can retry from the last match you lost until you beat it since the ai is near impossible for most people

traps aren't trans so no

The very first tournament I went to, I had a guy who I never spoke with before the tournament and never spoke to during it try to hook up with me because he found out I was a girl, my online handle is pretty ambiguous so a lot of people assume I'm a dude. This chat log is the first time I've spoken with him, he's a fairly prominent personality in the game I play so I was pretty surprised someone like him would try this.
Another guy kept harassing a friend of mine i was hanging out with to try and get my number.
I don't think discrimination from TOs is a thing at tournaments but people are weird.

lol nope.

i'm the best nitro plus blasterz player in the USSR

>calls others poorly educated virgins
>is such a soft ass nigga that he can't even handle being around black people in a room

>you get a minimum of 37000fm
btw that is per character

He qualifies as a grappler but his actual gameplay is mostly determined by his running mix-ups. You run in and unga bunga the opponent. Kinda tricky to play, but he got oustanding stamina and damage output and he is only getting buffed in season 3 which, honestly, will be bullshit.

By playing it. From when I first picked it up in early 2017 it's been my favorite fg to play. It's very fun, user.

delete this right fucking now

post feet

Everyone is basically the same so pick the person whose BnB's are the most sweg Steve

It's not the most watchable but its fun times.

london

please hold hands with me

SF BAY AREA
F

B
A
Y

A
R
E
A

I'm straight, so I dont play male characters.

i agree men are grose so whats ur steam id i can be ur male feminist ally

why can't people just shut their faggot mouths with this flirting whenever a woman merely gets in their vicinity
sound like a pathetic dick

Debatable, but it's one of the frenchies

>mobile apps
lol

Void?

>that guy who stalks you and orbits you for years and has memorized everything you ever posted publicly and tries to use it when he finally moves forward and tries to have a conversation with you

So you don't even go to events and are posting like you're an expert on the FGC? I feel like a lot of what you are saying is just projections based on your own insecurities and poor understanding of the community based on a few blowups you read about on Reddit and here. I'll admit that I liked the Mexican FGC way more back when I actually lived there, but the Texas FGC is fine. It heavily depends on where you live anyway.

Are you stupid, user?

>people are weird because i'm good looking and people flirt with me
imagine being this autistic, not surprising since you're most likely that sg player who also spergs out at people trying to learn the game.

The amount of black people in my country is extremely low... I simply do not feel like people who play fighting games are generally the same kind of people I am, hence I do not feel the urge to go out and befriend any as I got enough friends as it is.

Please be in Orlando

wew we had a real girl in the thread for a brief moment
2018 is going great so far

This is pasta, congrats baiting so many people with it again

Why does kolin sit on the dirty floor after she wins?

>skullgirl players are socially retarded autistic thirstmonsters
wow!
btw who is the best sg player in....... italy?

are you black, please take my coalginity

putting on pink striped socks doesnt make you a girl, faggot