Sayori?- Edition

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y&t=95s

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9K7rmxjk5RQ
discord.gg/Zucwaw9
pastebin.com/mqWEGTnF
poemhunter.com/poem/sun-and-flesh-credo-in-unam/comments/
youtube.com/watch?v=kxI7MZfijIE
youtube.com/watch?v=hXhD4g7sWr0
youtube.com/watch?v=vthI-xwwvQ0
pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
pastebin.com/n9uKDRg1
pastebin.com/3pw6WXjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=euYYqcycD6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Natsuki!

second for sonic

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Yuri!

I want Yuri to kidnap me from this reality and keep me in a pocket dimension forever!

is salvato going to work on anything new? I haven't played something this entertaining in awhile

i will always love her

WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUK FUCK FUCK
So I play through the FUCKING game, get F U C K E D by Monika in the end, delete her, go again, get F U C K E D by Sayori turning into a corrupt Monika, delete the entire save file, start over AGAIN, focus on love just to Sayori like the stupid link in the OP says, tell her I love her, next day and she's fucking DEAD AGAIN JUST LIKE THE FIRST ORIGINAL FUCKING PLAYTHROUGH BUT THATS NOT WHAT THE STUPID DUMB LINK IN THE OP SAYS HAPPENS
WHAT THE FUCK

I instantly closed the game client the moment I saw her hanging to prevent it from corrupting and deleting her or whatever so its not just a complete repeat of the first run I did

first for tf2 engineer

There's a tweet saying he's not telling what he's working on but he is

I love her!

And i love this cute dork forever and ever!

youtu.be/9K7rmxjk5RQ current mood is the lyrics for this

thanks

And I love her!

Yay, not trash bread!

Natsuki!

I'm not a Sayori but she really is a cutie patootie.

And I love her too.

Reminder, thicc == vanilla, bbw == other bbw isn't degenerate btw, so shut your shit mouth

It ain’t over till the credits roll. Keep going and carry that weight

Project Libitina, which is actually just Project M with the Dokis.

Reminder for PES Squad!
Listen up ya'll!
One of us hooked me to his Discord channel where we already had a talk about PES and /ddlc/ team.
Link - discord.gg/Zucwaw9
Everyone who's interested and everyone who wants to help us - join the channel. We'll be there.

Why did we move?

Hey, guys. Tomorrow's Monday, so this might be the last time in a while where I get to ask you this! But:

Who's been writing recently? Would anyone like me to read something they're really eager to share? I can critique them too, if you want!

Otherwise, I'm just here to chat and to listen to anyone who needs to vent a little.

Sap yourself nerd
Np
What's project M?
God I wish she would cut me instead of herself for our pleasure

Where is this from fellow sayorifriend?

pastebin.com/mqWEGTnF

Thicc = vanilla
BBW = fetish
Extremist fatfag = degenrate

Post your favorite poem!
It doesn't matter if it is in another language
here's mine
poemhunter.com/poem/sun-and-flesh-credo-in-unam/comments/

Needs more cute sayori poses!

FOR FUCK SAKE IT CORRUPTED ANYWAYS NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER FOR A THIRD FUCKING TIME WITH NO OPTION TO SKIP I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT ELSE HAPPENS IN THE GAME

The credits already rolled the first time after Sayori mentions Monika after I deleted her, then it tells me to delete the save file to play again. But from what anons say and the link in the OP says, there's multiple paths to a happy ending and this is clearly just a repeat of what happen last time even after following
>1st Choice - Sayori!
>2nd Choice - Walk with Sayori
>3rd Choice - Sayori
>4th Choice - I love you (lock in)
And then she dies and I can't proceed to the fucking 5th choice the site says to do next.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxI7MZfijIE

exactly

I'm a Monikafag but I can't deny Sayori is cute
you Sayorifriends are cool guys too

>Project M
Smash Bros mod Salvato was known for developing. From what I've played, it's bretty good. Then again, I'm not much of a fan nor hater of Smash Bros.

What was this made in?

Huh this is the first time I've seen /ddlc/ just migrate to an entirely correct thread

first for disembodied blowjob user gf

Why the fuk is it so hard to find a good source to read Kaiji: Gambling Apocalypse.

Sorry teacheranon, I haven't written anything yet. But I have this for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=hXhD4g7sWr0

youtu.be/9K7rmxjk5RQ this will never play while monika is in my arms

I'd guess Honey Select. Or Artificial Academy 2.

Morning teachanon
Any tips on working around writers block?
Ive been meaning to write more the past few days but i never seem to get anything out

Appreciate you man

>smash bros with Dokis
....I like this....but...I WANNA FUCKING SAVE YURI GOT DAMBIT R̶̩͇͉̠͟Ę͎E͔̘͔̜͕E̶̱͇͉͕̰̪̮ͅE̜̹̯̮̤E̱̬͟͠E̪̦͇̟̩͡E̵͇͚̰̥͍̥͍͟E̘̥̯̹̬̩͘E̟͉͚̖͘͜͝É̱̮̦E̷̝̝̫͎̠͕ͅ

I'm in the middle of a piece now, I'll see if I can't get it out by the end of this bread.
Good luck at school tomorrow, teacher-sama
Here's to hoping that some of the kids make it worth it!

You are pretty cool too monikafriend

i wish i knew, sorry

~chu

I want to take monika to a nice restaurant and eat a big, bloody steak in front of her while she stares at me in disgust

I want to brush Monika's hair.

Gonna try and sleep again. Goodnight friends, stay comfy.

>ywn listen to this while cuddling with sayori
youtube.com/watch?v=vthI-xwwvQ0

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

She probably wouldn't mind. She's just want to see you eat Veggies with it too most likely

MC: Sayroi, can I ask you a question?
Sayori: Yes!
Sayori: *walks away*

fields of gold plays as monika launches into space on a rainbow of dreams

Would Monika forgive me if I wasn't a vegetarian? I fucking LOVE eating meat but I don't want to make her mad.

Lemme see if I can help.

First off, there is a happy ending, but Sayori's death cannot be avoided, it's part of the storyline.

If you want the "good ending", you have to view all the CG (still images, not sprites) of all four girls. I'll outline the most efficient path that I'm aware of. (You can turn on the option to skip unread text to speed it up)

-Play until you see the first poem. SAVE
-Write all poems for Natsuki (think cute, happy things - food, technology)
- Choose her to help for the fesitval. No other choices matter up to this point.
- Play through the baking event, after you get to the point of where Natsuki is leaving, load the very first save.
- Write all poems for Sayori.
- Choose to help Yuri for the festival
- Play through until you get the prompt to choose love or friendship. Choose LOVE.
- Proceed to the second act. Write all poems for Yuri.
- Play until you are left with just Monika. Let her speak a few lines before deleting her.

The scene with Sayori revealing her knowledge will change.

If you've got the patients for it, I would recommend seeing how all three girl's Act 1 stories play out. Everything in act 2 is tainted by Monica.

I love her more than anything.

That is totally Artificial Academy 2.

I'm finally making progress on my pirate fic after several redos/edits of characterization and plot.

I honestly feel bad for taking this long.

I can tell you for sure that's artificial academy 2.

I know because I'm playing it with her card

People don't lie on the internet, do they?

Could you share the card fellow Sayorifriend?

I love Sayori so much!

I want to take Sayori to a nice restaurant and make fun of her for liking her steaks well done

i still love her though

Custom Maid 3D 2

Why are substance abuse and underage drinking seperate clauses? That seems redundant.
BTW I have started heaing my water in a kettle because of you, vastly superior, thanks.

It won't save Yuri.....will it?

Do you guys know that moment where all of the sudden you stop in your tracks, stop breathing, stop moving, staring into nothing, all the while thinking how futile the struggle is ?

I really need my therapist to come back from vacation.

I recall her saying, that even if you aren't a vegetarian she's wouldn't force you to be one, but she would wanna see you eat them at least

She's only a vegetarian because she wants to reduce her carbon footprint. She specifically says she doesn't see anything morally wrong with eating animals and doesn't mind people eating meat. She does however say she'd find it romantic if you didn't eat it if you were on a date with her.

It wouldn't be disgust in her eyes, I think. Her opposition to meat consumption is more about the carbon footprint of large-scale livestock production and factory farming rather than empathy for animals. Whether or not that means she could be convinced to eat venison from a deer I shot myself, or fish I caught out of a nearby lake, remains to be seen.

RLMC-user getting with his own flesh and blood Sayori has got to be one of the most manga-esque thing that's ever happened in my 2 months I've been around /ddlc/. I like it.

salieri with big bobs is happy

It's in the pastebin in the OP. That's how I got it

pastebin.com/BRy67t0s

right at the bottom, monika is there too if you want her

I have two and I think I would appreciate either of them being sliced up. I'm not sure why but I just feel more interested in talking about these ones or at least hearing interpretations. And maybe the odd beatdown over grammatical errors that slipped through.
pastebin.com/n9uKDRg1
pastebin.com/3pw6WXjQ

That's a fucking lie my dear user. I know, because i fell for it. Don't trust every guide you see floating around.
There is no normal routes, Sayori always dies

MC: Natsuki, can I ask you a question?
Natsuki: OK.
MC: Do you th-
Natsuki: Oh, you meant two questions *snickers*

time for a session of your reality and depression

Everytime I look back onto it, I get sad at my own pathetic life.

What a nerd, I bet she'd like ketchup on it too
too precious for me to think about

It wasn't nothing user, it was wild uncontrollable lust-fueled ecstasy, all I could do it watch as she died the same way I almost took myself out 10 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=euYYqcycD6c

The formal answer is "Just write." Stop being afraid of your writing sucking, and just spew a diarrheal stream of nonsense onto the page. For every fifty bad sentences you write there ought to be one which can be fleshed out into a stronger idea for a piece.

But honestly, I have trouble with that myself. Instead I usually expose myself to some new media. Whether this means listening to new music, or digging for a new anime in my watch-list...the lyrical content, or the plot/characters, or the camera-work, whatever, may inspire you to think of something new, something you haven't tried yet.

It also helps me to have expectations being placed upon me. A lot of my writing practice comes from play-by-post RP, where you're expected to post (usually) once a week or more. "Deadlines," as it were, are a good motivator for me, and they might be for you as well.

Thanks! I do adore some of these kids. But even when they don't get along, I have /ddlc/ to help me feel better.

Squadfam? Thanks a lot! I'll read it very soon.

They are all alive after the game restarts without Monika.
Technically even Monika survives within the game code.

You're gonna stop this shit

You got memed into another emotional trauma :^]
Welcome to /ddlc/

Nani? Did something happen in previous threads? I haven't been in /ddlc/ since last night.

They should add Natsuki and Yuri, I know they're out there

okay gentlemen, what, exactly would monika's hair smell like? I vote coco butter

I want to move into a log cabin in the forest with Monika and live off of what I kill and the garden.

I thought Sayori kills herself no matter what?

I just put her character file in with the others. The only way i found to get some kind of closure.

kalamari

An event I'm glad I got to witness.

Something sweet.