/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

The Blackest Night Edition

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

>Thread Filters:
pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q

last thread:

new thred new ded

At level 60, what can a GSM make that is worth selling? I've been mostly leveling and have barely explored my crafting catalog.

elzn of the brown variety

is it reset yet

nyahn~ I can post pictures again!

almost nothing. Maybe random glamour pieces from master books are about it. Or the dragon fang earrings

Sauce

So is verfire/stone useless?

Aaaaaaahahahaha!

It's here! The Dark Knight thread has arrived! Despair, warriors! Fall, paladins!
This thread is the property of cool classes who have animations ripped directly from a certain Dark Souls boss! If you want to stay, please say "I love dark knights!" right now!

Scathach is still the best girl

The music boxes, not only because they're furniture but because the 60 GSM quest uses them and people buy them off the market

my first impulse was to call you a retard but now I'm curious as to what logic brought you to that conclusion

>tank main for years
>decide to pick up SAM
>have a lot of fun
>always top of the parse
>dungeons go really quickly
>immediately get upset that all the DPS I got while tanking were braindead shitters and couldn't be asked to learn their buttons so the run ends up taking twice as long
Everything I do just makes me hate this playerbase more

You'd use them where you'd usually use Jolt/Jolt II, so they have a higher potency than that

I hope you like futa..

and now you will notice the tanks you run into are terrible too

Damage is lower and it gives less to the gauge, both of them
Might be some later stuff I'm not quite at 70 yet

hope you realize the moonsault is a berserk reference

Average red mage player

i want to be a dark knights toy for manipulation and edgy pain receiving and then we cut together after we get shit rolls on the cute minion drops we wanted....

compared to what, thunder/aero?
might want to look at the cast times

I'm only playing rdm so I can 70 it, I would look up guides but I don't care so much about it

Yeah, I don't really give a shit about pulling aggro since I use Diversion on everything that I'm about to Kaiten > MSG, but I've noticed my healer friend having a really rough time trying to keep some of these faggots alive. Who queues for Sohm Al with legit ilvl 90 gear?

Hell yes.

Isn't hardcasting as a rdm a big ol nono? Dualcast seems to let me pump out more spells faster

highlanders

How do you expect to get dualcast to proc without hardcasting a spell? Please don't be this stupid

TBN's animation is a 1:1 copy of Artorias's broke ass arm stance.
It's all moot since Souls took so much from Berserk anyway.

Come by the Tarot FC clubhouse on Leviathan at Plot 6, 7 Ward, in Mist!

They have the same cast time as jolt/impact but have more potency and generate more meter.

Necrosmos

new thread new fangies

cute bun

who!?

jThanks fampia.we

/pet
^,....,^

All cats deserve a /pet

You fucking dingus.
Hardcast thunder/aero at the start of a fight before pull then use verfire/verstone to get dualcast to cast thunder/aero more. Verfire and verstone (and impact) have the same cast time as Jolt but more damage so use them instead if you have them up unless it'll put you over one of your mana limits.

Rheias "girlfriend" lol

hm no thank you, i just want to play the videogame

Highlander or roe GIRLS who like BOYS when

What made you like this

mods please

wow lei's dick is nice

I put $20 on daddy issues

Then Jolt>aero would have a combined potency of 480 using dualcast in 1.88s when hardcasting aero/fire will give 270 in 1.88s
Calm it man I'm only asking a question about a secondary job
Makes a lot of sense to open with aero/stone, I got my answer too thanks

why are men so quick to give up pics of their dicks like that

Fangies...

Insecurity. They want to be judged positively because nobody's probably ever seen their junk before

daddy AND mommy issues alongside trauma throughout the years! ptsd and many mental issues! not funs! not at all!

/pet
again

MALE CHARACTERS RULE, GIRL CHARACTERS DROOL.

turn filters off as well as those weird freckles

I just feel they have done something much more worse for you to act this way.....

I'm a man and I don't get it.

those aren't freckles...

Jolt and Jolt II have a cast time of, as an example, 1.88s. Verfire and Verstone have the exact same cast time. They have 270 potency and proc Dualcast. Jolt II has 240 potency and procs dualcast. Any hardcasted spell procs dualcast. You would never, ever, EVER spend dualcast on the short-casting spell. You would replace the Jolt/Jolt II with the Ver spell, or Impact if you do not have the ver proc

true

*blocks your path*

can you get therapy already you dour bitch

yes GOOD

Well, I drool but it's mostly if someone puts a nice burger in front of me or I'm required to use my brain.

He's just chainin' up all the Garlebutts.

I want to breed all of these moonies
also that bimbo elf that keeps posting

Yeah I understand it now, thanks
I'm terrible at figuring out dps rotations seems I always choose healers.

Whats the name if the pink cat from last thread in the wolf suit?

mommy and daddy are very nice just weren’t around...
i’m in therapy and most likely will get hospitalised soon but i dont wanna because i won’t be able to play xiv anymore

Don't worry, man. I'll keep your drooling in check by feeding all the salmon to the bears. Always looking out for you

putt is that you?

I haven't seen you in months. Now i'm hungry.

ewwwwwwwww

You've made a largely ineffectual enemy this day...

I am going to tribute this moonie

Do we know yet how the Meltdown/Spectre patches are going to affect FFXIV's server performance?

But the whole point is for you to not be large

It's okay because the XIV servers run on hardware made before 1995.

who the fuck cares when this game runs at 30 fps internally

I am pretty much like you but the very opposite since i like the pain of others and i have a very abnormal obsession on destroying someone life if they try to humiliate me so i guess you and i are meant to be together since we are this fucked up in life and in game. Our romance will be so beyond fucked up that is shall reach a new plane of pleasure.

not sure if genuine or satire

Comfy house. I don't even know this game had gay nightclub music.

It's a metaphorical kind of large. You dinglebungus

thankfurry i have a lovely adorbs kitty s/o who guides me into feeling some sort of good feelings and we have fun running stuff even tho we’re limited to crossrealm aside from alts
i appreciate the offer and i would love o have someone who’d gain pleasure from tearing me apart mentally and physically for bein a dum gyaru bitch but i am spoken fur....

No, because we do not know whether XIV relies on Intel chips, ARM or AMD. Microsoft itself uses Intel, which is why they're updating it on Tuesday. Client-side, you'll receive the largest performance drop once they do if you use Intel+Nvidia GPU. If you use AMD as your CPU, you'll have a considerably smaller performance drop because AMD is only vulnerable to the first variant which, when patched against, receives a near negligible quality impact according to AMD. If you use Intel CPU + AMD GPU, you'll receive a large performance drop as a result of the Intel CPU, but thanks to how AMD GPUs perform, they don't rely on the CPU for syscalling like Nvidia do

I've been around

Make your own sandwich buddy

ben, bath & beyond

tfw same but have turned the lonely into production
Get those jobs leveled, user. Once you're raking in the gil you can hire as many useless Miqo'te sluts as you want.

Explain the bath meme

>wiped so many time's in Ultima's Bane we ended up on 25% echo
>tell the other healer he should swiftcast Raise instead of doing it the long way
>"What's swiftcast?"

post beepy too

Do I have autism or is Mateus not open for new characters

test post please ignore

what happened to catboy?

who do i pst