/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Accepted his death: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/8irZ3mh.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/iScooA4.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

PURGE FILTH

Am I retarded? All the lesser amygdala are gone from Cathedral, only bosses left for me to do non-dlc are gehrman and moon, can i no longer access dlc? have i cucked myself?

Just go stand in the place where the top hat was and you should get grabbed just fine. You can't see the Amys if you have low insight

Got plenty of insight, they are just straight up gone.

I really wanted to finish you off with the fists' tittygrope L2, RIP. Also were you able to see me kicking that brick around? If its tangible for both players we could try hosting a bbg soccer tournament, just mark the gates with coins.
I got backstabbed by augur while rolling away unlocked. Just kysd myself afterwards with the wheel, dont think anyone else ever got fucking backstabbed by augur in pvp.

From the fight club. Baskerville is p good.

Logarius' Wheel or Whirigig Saw for STR build?

seems legit to me.

Both

Both

Both

Anyone wanna host a spelunk?

Both

Where?

damn you got annihilated

IM HOSTING A LORAN SOON

HA farming user, I just got back from my dog walk, am I too late?

Thanks friends for the Yharnam kill.

I'm ready to want to kill myself in farming now.
Now where the fuck to actually start?
I got the Doc open for gem farming, though I'm not really sure what to go after.
Thinking of using Saif and Burial Blade.

I haven't done a depth 5 pthumeru in a while

Well I guess I should just use both

Start with watchers

Fine I'll make it a Pthu

I usually get the runes first, farm some usable gems and then I farm top tier ones until I want a new character

FRC Phtumeru Ihyll
Glyph: a3k4wm7p
Password: vermin

Or you could just wait for

Likely to make up for the bullying I gave Ygorl earlier. :^) We were actually pretty even,
he's real good with that Arm.

coming

Good man

I still don't know much about the Gem stuff.
I thought you just type in the gylph with the gem you want in it and go kill the things that have them.

>watchers
Got a glyph for those or is it in the Doc? Specific watchers? I'm still not sure how C/R/F works.

>Get Runes first
There's runes you can get? fuck.

But isn't Loran an area I went to earlier? what would doing a lower-end chalice give me?

Ringing

if one of the gems i want comes from a layer 3 boss (referring to the guide in OP here) do i really have to fucking search the glyph, clear all 3 floors FRC just for an attempt at the right gem, then do all 3 floors again?
Because that sounds like fucking pure suffering

What's your build?

Why didn't you take the visceral char?

FULL.

>weapon at risk right as I trade into the blunt kirk, surviving with 122 hp gooten through rally
I am out, my heart cant take so much stress. Thank you all.

Just savescum at the boss fog via USB or cloud save. Other people can also benefit from it by being summoned for the boss since they give gems in coop.

Skill? I dunno. Never been too good at making builds.
50 vit, 27 end, 15 str, 40 dex.

idk i'm bad

>all that bulletspam

Okay it's getting late, was pretty fun. Had some really cool fights.
Also I did not see any bricks getting kicked around. They probably behave like dead ragdoll bodies kinda client side-y

Ahh, fuck. Thats a shame.

1-3 Farm Watchers for gems
4-6 Go through NG+ Story on BLT
7-9 Farm FRC Rom whilst crying

pwmf22gu and I think 5pwujscd drop temperings which might not always be the best for every weapon but they’re a good improvement and makes it faster to farm. 27.2% with a good curse, as in stamina down, drop from watchers, and might be best for burial blade and saif but don’t quote me on that

Not the first time it happens

Anyone wanna help me with Logarius? I rushed to get the Cuckage so I'm pretty weak.

Pass: bbg

I'll try this then.
Are the things I'm getting only from watchers?

omw
at fog gate or bell?

I'm fairly new to Bloodborne, I never expected to get a ps4 so I am spoiled to its wonderful story but my question is could someone explain to me the chalice dungeons? From what it looks like its just replayable rng made dungeons you can continuously play for fun and isn't required to beat the game. Just checking if my perception is right or if i'm missing something.

Also, fuck. Says I don't meet the requirements to be able to join it? what gives?

Your right, you can play them along with story as you unlock them or ignore them, up to you. Mainly useful for making OP weapons.

It's ready.
Thank you for your participation!

>Tfw wasted chalice materials on a stupid ihyll
>Tfw got fucking cucked out of hosting a spelunk for my dudes because my washer broke and flooded half my kitchen downstairs
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS FUCKING SUCKS

you have to have made an FRC of your own before you can search for others.
you should have the materials if you've been following the OP guide.
Make an Isz dungeon (layer 5) and select all of the additional curses, then get 2 dudes from here to run it with you, then you can search for any FRC Glyph

You need to have an FRC root of any kind, for pwmf you need Ihyll Root Chalice and for 5pwu you need Isz Root Chalice

Basically this, though there are some bosses and enemies unique to the chalice dungeons, so you are missing out on a little bit of content if you don't complete them. Chalices also give you access to the best gems in the game, so you have to end up grinding a bit if you want to be competitive with the autists here.

Fucking excellent.

You are a lifesaver thank you!

*have made an FRC of any kind

They are entirely optional. If you want to get all trophies though, you'll need to do at least the Pthumeru chalices (not including the ones labeled Root or Sinister) since one of the trophies requires beating the boss at the end of that line.

based OC. Thanks for making this!

What's a good build for Ludwig's Holy Blade? It looks like quality is the way to go - how high do quality builds take str/skill in BB?

i'm ringing at the first Cainhurst bell with pass set to bbg
are you ringing? Nothing yet

>/bbg/ says wheel is best weapon
>make 50/25 str/arc wheel character
>get perfect blunt % + Arc gems
>it's trash

>/bbg/ says i built it wrong and should go 25/50 str/arc
>build new character
>farm perfect nourishing gems
>it's trash
>try to salvage build
>go hmls based on /bbg/'s reccomendations
>it's worst than the wheel, does no damage

>/bbg/ tells me hmls is better on 50str/25arc
>already deleted my 50/25
>lose interest

>ask /bbg/ for build reccomendations again
>they suggest bow blade
>spend 17+ hours getting 2x 27.2% phys gems and a +31.5% Blood attack gem on a lost bowblade
>50 bt
>it does less damage than a basic r1 from a beastcutter

I've lost all interest in Bloodborne because of you lot.

Anyone need any help?

Subarashii.

You can always just host it later

Oh somebody already helped me out, I assumed it was the person that first replied. But we already beat Logarius, sorry.

50/25 Str/Skl, don't go even split

Will get on it.

I'll probably be making an F/R/C here in a few if you're interested.

ffs
ok

Did you guys get bepis?

Ok, I'll go for 50/25. What makes quality in BB different than souls, where you would go with an even split like 40/40?

sure, give us a shout when its ready to go.

The absolute best the HMLS can be is when it's in the trash

50/25 str/skl > 25/50 str/skl

I love it, thanks lad

>its trash
Look, if you want to be taken seriously, you gotta elaborate.
>it does less damage than a basic r1 from a beastcutter
>a fast sabre/bow does less damage than a club/UGS
Whew. Also your mistake for falling for circle gem meme, it only improves arrow damage. You gain 4% more damage on your arrows compared to three watcher gems, but lose 27% on your sabre. Not worth.

Looking good.
>When you miss out because you were out building a new alt instead

What if I have no Additional curses?
It's either '-' or 'No additional Rite"

Softcaps for weapons are 25 and 50. You don't get the Str bonus when 2handing your weapon like in DaS. Even though Ludwig's has equal Str/Skl scaling, you'll want to prioritize Str since there's Str scaling gems. Add one with the best Physical gems and you'll do more than 25/50 Str/Skl (unless you used full Blunt gems, then both would be the same but your moveset will be limited)

Layer 1 report:
>Smol layer, despite having two bonus rooms.
>Communion in the special coffin.
>Dead end with ONE (1) Vial.
>Gondolas.
>Went to destroy an arrow trap, got gangraped by a pack of Pthus.
>Wandering Succ Boi.
>Cybil got roll'ed on.
>Chloe played with fire, until she got burned.
>Boss was bepis. Wasn't enough fast with my Choir Bell and Cybil paid for it.
Onto Layer 2, hoping it will be bigger than the last.
Yes.
Beautiful.

>Gregor still has the Moonlight Wheel

It's last thread's bait user

m8 you need 2 x 31.5% oos stamina down gems for bowblade. come back when you have those and thank me.

Sell me on a weapon that isn't the Steak Dinner or Ludwig's Holy Blade bbg

I want to try something different for once

>no natalya

This is not a good sign...

>being literally blind

I'm there you imbecile
Close to Jester and Chynn

>session lost
not this again

Look closer

I've deleted the character, and the character idea was just pure BT/Bow exclusive. I was incredibly let down with how little the damage was doing.
Just because I accidently used a furry image in the post doesn't make it bait

I've decided to just say fuck the level camp and go BL150 and do the HMLS thrust meme build because that looks like the only way anyone can have fun with that weapon.

>fishing in the mud lake
What will I get from there?

There been a lot of HMS bullying lately which I find to be jarring, I struggled with it the most during todays fc. Its also good in PvE. I just dont get it, there are far more underperforming weapons.

what is this generals obsession with gondola