wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/01/07/the-2017-rpg-of-the-year-awards.aspx?PostPageIndex=2
youtube.com/watch?v=egjOByW8npw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the ultimate flavor experience

I want Ignis to read ASOIAF.

meant to quote

>buying shit that can give you cancer

Cool cool sounds less "instant" then what i would like

but tell me the name brand and I'll try it out

based frogposter shitting on cucksidia

Over here, Aldi took over a company called Bottom Dollar foods, which was a budget grocery store sort of thing. Was told it was something similar to "Food 4 Less" by someone who used to live on the west coast. You could always try regular grocery places though

How is your night going, /ffg/?

I guess the ones with lard packets are more like those instant noodle packages that don't come in bags so yeah they aren't as instant
but if you want really good cups specifically then these are the best I've ever had

hmmm, alright, there is one food 4 less i know of. will go check it out, thanks lad.
those also come in bowl varieties.

Haven't eaten since breakfast, so all this cup noodle talk is making me hungrier desu.

I just realized I have 2 Growstars, what should I augment? For 3* warrior cards I've got:
>Titan
Just plain Titan. Looks like earth Ixion basically, so could be a useful aoe for my S1C
>Centaur, Amon
These are my dark cards (I also have Havoc Skytank). Not sure if I should touch them yet because someone said we're getting a really good dark card when Sephiroth arrives.
>Fal'Cie Anima, Neo Bahamut
These are my light options, which my S1C can't use but I do have Highwind to take advantage of them.
Other than that, my Viking could use my Fal'Cie Atomos and my Nemain.

Thank you thank you very much hopefully they'll have some at h-e-b

Because of the winter storm all canned foods and ramen have been selling out super fast

Real good, thanks! Having fun with my mobage, especially raiding with /ffg/ friends in RK and Mobius. Hbu?

shin ramyun is top notch. favorite cups but their packets are even better. can do so much with those little beauties

Had pizza for dinner for the 2nd night in a row, and now plan on finishing some college work that I had pending until two fridays ago.

Really looking forward to Rhapsody's concert tomorrow night, bought front seats even.

imo Growstars are best saved for staple support cards first, those being KotR and The Undying. After that you want utility AoEs, Ixion is fine for you to use for now. After that you want a single-target damage attack. For you Cross-Slash (Cloud: Dissidia FF) would be best but if you don't have that then Cantaur will do.

I thought the whole point of being a S1C gorilla was to mash the cross slash ape button as much as you can

Winter storm
Rediscovered my love of playing mobage again

grinding the raid with A2 in ffbe and grinding saber wars in fgo also enjoying duel links

Daily reminder to Gas Noctisniggers

>fun with mobage
but you should be trying to get away from Mobage. It's not healthy. Can't you see that?

I have all those cards you mentioned (except Centaur) maxed out at 5* already. Should I just sit on them then?

Titan, attackers need to be able to help with the yellow gauge

>tfw missed a few days grinding Saber Wars
>only getting about 2500 points per run

Am I even gonna make Lily NP, let alone the last Altria Star?

Also fucking Light Orbs, need 8 more for Ray Jack's sword that I'm only crafting because it's the big dick item.

Doing A+ without Wall and Raines/Gorilla is fun. I need to get more Holy Orbs for honing Madeen as Yuna was doing 8k x3 with it. At least I understand why most bosses have Omni resist now.

Oyakodon when?

if you're desperate, you could use frep to macro the weaker nodes.

>Also fucking Light Orbs, need 8 more for Ray Jack's sword that I'm only crafting because it's the big dick item.

Craft that shield as well. Never know when you'll need a earth resistance shield.

I would just sit on those Growstars for now, then. You have everything you need for S1C to carry you through single player for now. You can save some for the FFVII Weapon cards if you get any or start augmenting the utility cards just to have around when you've played for a long time and amassed a lot of stars.

I can do the first couple 40AP ones, but somehow I don't have a fifth saber and my cost is filled up anyways when I put Mikotto Bride Training on all my units.

Yeah, I was planning on doing that too

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Why doesn't Final Fantasy have more oyakodon? Fuck. Fate & FE both have lots of mother/daughter pairs.

Alright then. Yeah, I was hoping to pull for the Weapons though new cards always seem to come at 4* anyway if you grab 'em when they're fresh. I'll sit on the stars for now.
Man, I get jelly every time you post this screenshot.

how much time for the next DU?

And what did he do right?

It's on Tuesday, at the usual update time (same time as tonight's update was in whatever timezone you're in).

He caused the extinction of the non-humans with sentience in Ivalice.
Heil Solidor!

he can cook by himself? what does he like to cook? seafood?

we did it boys

>Best Post-Launch Support: Final Fantasy XV

>Final Fantasy XV launched over a year ago, but that hasn’t stopped Square Enix from constantly improving the game and adding exciting new content. This year we got the Assassin’s Festival and Moogle Chocobo Carnival alongside Comrades, a fun multiplayer expansion. Throw in paid character DLC for Noctis’ best buds, and you had more than enough reason to revisit Final Fantasy XV.

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/01/07/the-2017-rpg-of-the-year-awards.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

I like how video games are so bad these days that they're handing out awards for being the most unfinished game and having the most DLC.

What happens after I complete the Rookie Quests? do I get a new list of quests?

Just started ffbe.
Is this worth keeping? Who should i use in my party?

how retarded are you exactly?

nope, reroll until you get a good 5* base unit.

no, once you finish them thats it.
well you got the best healer so there is that, but not much in the physical damage department, lot of usable mages. i say keep it and use ayaka, ashe, rubicante, water veritas, and either silvia or mercedes.

Thanks

I love how triggered you are.

fun fact
floating continent jump start isn't that hard once you throw up your mitigation

i mean, he's not wrong. the only reason that dlc existed in the first place was because xv was unfinished

fun fact
There isn't a single difficult jump start in the game and there never has been

Second magicite done

youtube.com/watch?v=egjOByW8npw

nice
>that time
wew lad
keep at it till you get enkidu then probably drop the c@tslut

It only got so much "support" because it was so unfinished. Jesus Christ, what a sad state of affairs. Here's hoping all mainline games won't follow this pattern.

>c@tslut
Can you not

>he

>ramza's enhancements are coming
post your face

RAMZA AND ALIEEN AWAKENING!!

Were you not banned?

>have both of those characters
This is gonna be an expensive month

No it got support because it was finished and they wanted to add more.

Weren't you already BTFO KH-kun?

>victoria and sozhe
oh shit, i used him alot early on when i got him so im a bit excited. now if the game can give me a SECOND VICTORIA then id be good.

YES! YES! YES!
Duke was already in the oven, I gotta go pop in Fohlen and Wind Veritas right fucking now!

>mobage shit

olive fucking WHEN

>Aileen enhancements
It's over lads. The queen finally rises to kill every global chainer in existence. Aileenfraud is smiling us down from hell

>please note Ice Knight Lasswell has been revised to Pyro Glacial Lasswell
Christ couldn't they just name him Lasswell of Ice and Fire?

CG LASSWORM INCOMING!!

Finally that one user will stop mocking my 773 atk Aileen

Global buffs too

That name is lame as fuck but I don't care because AILEEN ENHANCEMENTS BOYS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

how many people have seen her naked again? It's more than one....more than two....

>imagine having to pay for your balance updates
lmao how cucked can you be

So how do I make Ramza into the best bard he can possibly be? Stack HP?

as long as i'm not paying real money, then I'm not being cucked.

If you are not being cucked by the mobage of your choice RIGHT NOW, I think you're in the wrong place friendo

Give me a week and I'll be ready

Except my Duke TM won't be ready but it's a pretty minimal attack increase

>pay
What? with in-game gil and materials? yeah man imagine having to pay for expeditions and potions too

only 33 more dex mote's and 8 mote bravery mote's for another full dived boy i'll never be able to show off in multiplayer

>Enhance Soleil
>This happens
At least I caught up on Marlboro, Bloody Moon and Sheratan. Also

Here is your citation you goddamned faggot.

Who? He can join my Gau in a raid anytime

Proudclad when it first showed up. Gorilla and chains weren't in yet. JS was doable, but the A+ fight was a nightmare of a slog.

I've discovered a subculture on Twitter of Japanese accounts that post cute pictures of their XIV characters

>replying to a 9 day old post
autism.

this and chadarnook
fuck those

She'll still be the better choice if you have other sources of MP regen or for 10-man trials where having a dance will lock you out from changing party members.

>Not being as petty as humanly possible
I thought this was /ffg/.

I don't care if other units provide better buffs. Ramza is a real final fantasy, and so I am using him.

>I don't care if other units provide better buffs
No one provides better buffs than enhanced Ramza unless I'm wrong

You need to leave this thread and go to that other general right fucking now.

soleil

how is this different from adding legend dives or whatever to rk

You win motes from boss fights.