/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2596

>Recent News
Qilin and Huanglong Changes - 1/10 - Gold Bar droprate increased for Host but will be removed from MVP Chest.
New Years skins are available - new skins for Lancelot, Charlotta, and Zeta
Varja, Earth Vaseraga, Ilsa, and Grimnir released
Olivia released - gbf.wiki/Olivia
AK-4A 4* released - gbf.wiki/AK-4A

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TugUxu0a3Pc
youtu.be/xwCCfOXpsC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this is the power of the fabled yucuckaze

wtf.... upgrading the shop is impossible bros -_-

I'm going to get Farrah from my RoB SR Tickets THIS time.

>have gotten 4 Celeste Horn Omegas before 1 Celeste Claw Omega
Am I just insanely unlucky or does it have a higher drop rate or something?

So this is the power of slime botting.

My wife.

>/gbfg/ failing another baha hl

AHAHHAUAHHAAHAHASHAHYAHAHHAAHHA

youtu.be/TugUxu0a3Pc
>Korwa is bad
>you absolutely need 4 FLB Chev Swords for Light to even be decent
>4* Bakemono is shit!
Laughing at all of you

Going to make a colo staff build!!

youtu.be/xwCCfOXpsC8

claws have a lower droprate, reportedly as low as swords, but I'm not sure I believe it

You mean you're lucky right?
I've got around 30+ other SSR before getting one claw.

Yuki was so much better when he played light

I know that feeling, it'll happen eventually
t. guy who finally got his toot

>Failing Baha HL in 2018
The absolute state of this general

xth for knot

Post cute boys!

/gbfg/ can't even clear ubaha, what do you expect

Why the fuck in some raids I get 50 people joining as soon as I hit backup meanwhile other times its just one faggot leecher and no one else?

20% SUCCESS RATE
t. /gbfg/

>tfw too low IQ to use korwa

wtf gbfg said to wait for 10 first why did he ougi at 7

>"I want to fuck Lucifer!"
Who am I?

It can depend on the raid, whether someone else tweets it, or on how much damage you've done to it.

What are these blue crystals I get from co-op daily?

Did they move all the SSR drops in Arcarum to Hard or something? I haven't had an SSR weapon drop there since people unlocked Hard.

>farming untamed flames
Just kill me now.

>Korwa is better with a shittier grid
Shocking.

Me

Are baha hls really failing that often now? I haven't joined one in ages since I finished my baha dagger and sword.

>Sandalphon posting on /gbfg/

Because 7 fills is already max turn extend and you can just try to get to 10 for max effect buffs with the next ougi.

If it's a boss with high MA it's sometimes worth it to Ougi, especially if it's someone like Song who benefits so much from ouging.

What really confuses me is why there's an Ultimate Sword there if he only has Rosamia.

>Vane
>Vajira
>Chat Noir
Which two of these go into the backrow when I run these liquid ladies?

whoa you're right, user!!!! HOLY SHIT korwa team beat a team with the PREMIER LIGHT BUFFER De La Fille! This is fucking amazing!

We always get at least 3 leechers, so it fails. If people would just make a co-op room first this can be avoided.

Started over due to burgerbans and doing all the free quests and farming some island mats netted me 12 of the required 14 R weapons. The island mats remaining don't drop the remaining 2 weapons, so I have to actually farm them specifically. I'm guessing it'll be couple of hours tops.

Verdict: People complaining about shop upgrade step are actual legit retards.

SIDE STORY WHEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vane is now one of Water's best characters, but years of buffing aside, Chat Noir is still one of the worst SSRs in the game. Use Dog instead.

Vajra for silly Smoking Gun stuff, Vane is better but it's really to taste because if things get that bad something has gone terribly wrong

you run vane instead of S. izmir if you're running CR/Warlock or instead of Yuel if you're running ely

It's a shame she's so cute, because dykes are unlovable.

>Titan
I've no idea about summons, the only account with enough dirt has Vaseraga Ilsa Sara Catherine

>Yoda AND Farrah have their backstories in an event we'll never see again
We need shit like that as a side story instead of De La Fille's gay friend adventure.

Farrah isn't gay, though.

>Started over due to burgerbans

Speaking of legit retards, you realize if you just sent them an email apologizing they unban you? You didn't have to start from scratch.

>cancerbook nigger
delete yourself

Make sure your Danchou is on good behavior.

You can ticket all the good Earth characters later, but you cannot get another Titan

5E4A4C52

pls help
I still need 300k honor for the last event SSR weapon and I'm done with this stupid event.

Disliking Farrah is an unpopular opinion?

>Farrah isn't gay, though.
Yeah, sure. And I'm a pretty princess.

>korwa is bad meme

LOL

If we made a co-op room then it would actually succeed and people wouldn't be able to shitpost which is what they want to do to begin with. The Baha HL is just the means to an end.

>just because a stupid jap spends thousands of dollary doos on the game means they know what they're doing

LMAOing at your leaps in logic my good sir

She's just an attention whore.

MC for better DATA GW dagger ougi rate

WTF IVE SPENT TWO AND A HALF WEEKS AND IM ONLY HALF DONE

post that picture full of misses usually used for vampy

LEECHLIST POST

I currently run SSR Eugen in the back-row since he can slot into a party and be ready to ougi. Is it worth replacing him with Vaseraga?

I'm happy with my frontline, but Vas seems so strong it seems a waste not to use him.

You shut your whore mouth De la Fille is GOD in DAO.

Join Japanese co-op room, it never fail.

Farrah is unironically more gay than Vira.
Vira has gradually extended her affection to Danchou across all her seasonal lines, Farrah is always 100% about Katalina and treats danchou as a sounding board for all the wonderful things she'll do for Kat

What's the in-universe explanation for bans?
Do they residents of the skydom and the Grandcypher just acknowledge that the iron fist of God descends upon you when you misbehave enough?
We know they acknowledge the passing of time since Vyrn gives you daily bonuses, so do your crewmates whisper about you behind your back when you're banned?

>taking tips from people that use a fucking Light Gae Bulg
Do you eat shit?

We need to know the rest of your team.

Farrah idolizes Kat, she doesn't want to fuck her.

We all know Farrah would fuck Kat if she asked.

no i eat ur mvp -_- korwa is CORE

>my good sir
back to fucking reddit you dumb retard

Have you ever had a relationship with another human being that didn't involve wanting to fuck them or have you been a horny teenager your entire life?

Chat gets benched then. Cheers.

post gameplay

Yeah, but that doesn't mean she's gay, she's just a good friend.

Frontline is Okto, Sarasa and DLF. Back is currently Gandalf and Eugen. I'm running sword memes. I have access to most other Earth characters except Halle and Ayer.

>being this desesperate to justify suptixing Korwa

The crew probably does naughty things to their danchou's unresponsive body when you get banned

She'd even fuck (You) if (You) asked.

Farrah would literally kill herself if Kat asked. Doesn't make her gay, just completely subservient.

>mfw I'll be able to one-turn EX+ with fucking sticks
I knew that farming twigs would be unnecessary.

If you're willing to fuck someone you idolize because they ask, you're at least gay enough for it not to bother you or you'd turn them down. Therefore Farrah is a filthy carpet muncher.

>rank 175
>pretzel
>no 5* Song
When was this screenshot taken?

Danchou becomes suddenly ill and your own crew scrambles to find a way to bring Danchou of his comatose state. Some never succeed and have the crew splinter apart and find other crews while others try to fight legendary Primal Beasts for the cure and are never heard from again; their unwritten legends snuffed out.

It's really up to you, then. Okto basically fills the same role that Vaseraga does minis the tank aspect and instead with a LOT of Uplift.

(You) go into a coma and that's how Re:Link starts.
It's the story of those burgerbanned.

Teeheehee...
Hm? You're wondering why I'm so happy?
Eheheh...
I'm going on a date with Katalina today!
Katalina's all mine for the day! I couldn't have asked for for a better present! Eheheh...

Happy holidays!
What brings you here, (Captain)?
Katalina and I were making candles! Bunching together different-colored wax makes for really pretty ones!
Katalina's are the prettiest—as pretty as the seas of Auguste!
She said anyone is capable of doing it, but I have to disagree! I was almost moved to tears!
When night falls, I'm going to light up this handmade candle for a private chat with Katalina!
A dreamy fun time with Katalina awaits me tonight!
Oh, I can't wait!

Crew updates when guys?

Still looking for the user that gave me the account with Naru days ago so I can stop being schizophrenic

*steals your mvp with korwa*

why not replace gandalf. He's mediocre even with atma sword which you must acknowlege otherwise why don't have him in front. Sieg is way better than him too since you said you have access to most other Earth characters.

I've sent 5 mails. They told me to not send anymore each time. Has the apology worked this time for someone?

deepest lore

It’s easy when you already know what to save while doing the main quest, but that shit’s a pain when you find out all that junk you fed away was actually important and you have to farm them again.
Not everybody reads a guide when starting a game.

Let's settle this.
What's better when starting out, good characters or good summons?