Schedule: gamesdonequick.com/schedule
Stream: speedrun.tv/srgmarathon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emerald_aly?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=769-A-efpEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let it die

first for dogs

wasn't srg dead? i came to Veeky Forums a few times looking for this thread and didn't find it. did cosmo becoming a girl kill it?

Damn, what's her name? what's her sign?

SGDQ is happening right now, that s why it's up

50 weeks a year it's only a bot () and a few ban evaders. 2 weeks a year it's kind of fun. Nice to see you.

reminder that chibi did nothing wrong

some want to let the doggy rest but i wont stop posting until there is a BULLET in the HEAD of EVERY disgusting tranny FREAK

what's the tranny count for this event? It has to be above 7 at this point

link to chibi nudes?

post cringe

>cr*zy person
i can't believe they're letting this guy on the couch use abelist slurs

At least 2 so far.

why do you care so much

michael uyama is not my president

Reminder that shitty cheaters like Chibi never deserve sympathy

this game looks easy as shit

wheres the skill

wheres the anything

this is just another episode of "lets play but like slightly quicker than normal"

I saw a pic of 3 trannies at an airport and saw a big fat pink trannie so it's 4 at least.

Protomagicalman was at the start.

Miles is running Metroid Prime 3 this GDQ too, dunno if you counted that fat boi

Easter Speedsters best marathon ever.

that first picture is not from this year

yeah this game is boring as shit

does anyone else think this gamer looks like a boy version of narcissa?

There is no boy version of Cosmo the Man.

who /onlywatchingZFG/ here

speedrunning seems to be pretty dangerous on the mental health of nerds tbqh

what do you think actually happened to speedrunning? i feel like cosmo getting his pb was the peak of it. after that it just wasn't the same anymore. i'm guessing there's more people watching it but somehow it isn't the same

Oh boy another lets play game

My mind wanders

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

EMERGENCY DILATATION IN PROGRESS

DESIGNATED DILATATOR DEPLOYED

ACTIVE DILATATOR ALERT
ACTIVE DILATATOR ALERT
ACTIVE DILATATOR ALERT
ACTIVE DILATATOR ALERT

show me the donation reader

First time watching AGDQ, second time donator. My cancer passed away from games. Money goes to view the cancer, kill the donation. Hype!!!!

perfect on so many levels

BEGONE THOT

who /waitingformilesreveal/ here?

hahaha oh christ Chibi, I hope he never changes

What the fuck in god's name did I miss? Was this ogre on today?

yes
be glad you missed it.
also he sounded like daffy duck

>just found out I live 5 minutes from Chibi

how do I track him down? is he still at the BK?

thanks brev

i dont fuckin get it
why don't these autists even try to pass if they're going to pretend to be trans
fuckin lose some weight
learn how to apply makeup

your cis privilege is showing

she tried to fix her appearance but ran out of time according to her twitter. she just accepted it and said fuck it i tried my best. can't blame her too much

but we already have to pretend they're girls so why should they bother

any% transition

>she
>her

wow

that chibi vimeo from the last thread is a fucking WILD ride

thanks to whoever posted that

is there anymore?

wild

I would dash that elephant.

post it

will she trimp out this year?

low% with makeup skip.

twitter.com/emerald_aly?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This game seems fun to play but I don't think this should be played here. I don't see any speed running skills involved.

there is another shorter one where his girlfriend talks about him jerking off while she indulged a giantess fetish for him.

the classic

youtube.com/watch?v=769-A-efpEE

thanks bois

hahaha he really believes GDQ is all about him

Suicide is supposed to be so fucking common with transhits
WHY NOT THIS ONE

I remember this crap.

Trannies lost their shit over that emote.

Dan was a closeted homo and came out right after that and they still came at him because he didn't have as many mental illness victim points as they did.

>all those graphics and large fonts
So now the audience doesn't even show up anymore? Holy fuck, I didn't expect them to go this low.

who was chibi's girlfriend?

the decline

what do you think actually happened to speedrunning? i feel like cosmo getting his pb was the peak of it. after that it just wasn't the same anymore. i'm guessing there's more people watching it but somehow it isn't the same

wasn't that tetris and shit?

me

the transinvasion killed it

>youtube.com/watch?v=769-A-efpEE
the mom seems really nice

man did anyone see the tetris runs at RTAJapan? that was fucking awesome. I think we got another year or two of good runs there before the trannies take over

speedrunning is fine if you zoom in to micro communities
but the macro community is just attention whores

pick a game you're into and watch people run it, there's a community for almost everything

speedsuccubi begat the transinvasion. Cosmo wasn't a tranny before he started getting attention from females sucking his vital masculine energies.

>Batman up next

anyone know how good this run will be? Does the game have any moajor bugs or skips?

literally this
people that care about the whole of the speed running community this day are 90% spergs

no it's a dark beat 'em up and the only good part is the voice acting which will be skipped

boring run

almost feel like speedrunning a game again

This
I am a part of a Need for Speed(-run) community and those people are actually normal people. No spergs or trannies

Popular games had all the easy and even hard skips mined. Runners started to selfcensor. Some runners tried to become full time streamers. GDQ become a complete scam instead of just 25% a scam. Mental illness spread.

Do it!

Then it shouldn't be played. Like if you are just trying to play it... It's useless we don't want a let's play.

I can't see this as anything but a joke. The poorly done lipstick. The fucking pearl necklace. The lazily done hair coloring. The lack of other makeup. The facial hair. The wife beater worn with a frumpy pink shirt from some used clothing shop.

>"Proceeds go to Cancer"
>2018

Is that trihex shit real?

D E A D E V E N T
E
A
D

E
V
E
N
T

i just fucking hate AGDQ these days.

i used to donate, but I won't support the censored SJW transvestite shitshow it has become.

theyre all out getting wasted

What trihex shit

>Crowd cam gone
>Shit vapid speed runners
>lets plays
>Reading old donations from hurricane relief
>Fun is banned
>4.99 just to chat

IMAGINE being GDQ and thinking your image matters when Yogscast gets 5 million dollars saying racist shit for like 5 days straight

What did he say I didn't catch it

I really wanna run a jrpg but I just don't think I have the patience to learn it all

No point in being in the audience if the camera won't show them in between each game anymore.

Well, no harm in trying right?
You have a game in mind already?

I'm curious why a jrpg of all things? Any one in particular?