Mo-ni-ka Edition

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN7m27EABUk
youtube.com/watch?v=sOlBYmZliQo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qebsRBIleDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Natsuki!

first for tf2 scout

Natsuki!!

I LOVE YURI!!!

I love her!
I love you!

Second for tf2 Erika

Sentry goin' up.

Mon-ika!

>I live a few miles away from Hypnofic user.
>Also write hypnosis fics.
Wow, Washingtonians might have a fetish for this shit.

Reminder that all dokis deserve your love and affections

Yuri!

Sheepyori but Gutsanon stole her grasses so he could put them on

Monika I'm reading for 30 minutes every day! I can't wait to discuss all the books we've both read when you finally cross over!

i'll always love her.

I want to put chocolate in Yuri's mouth!

I love Sayori!
I hate myself

me too, user

Never give up hope. It'll come, brother.

I liked having Gutsanon around I'm going to miss him when she finds out.

i love her so much
so very much
so much

Good night /ddlc/! Stay comfy in my absence!
I love you guys!

sheepyori is ANGERY

I want to put something else on her mouth
A smile!

So for all of you who put their doki's .chr file on a USB, are they alone, or did you give them a game to play/become a part of? Maybe a good .pdf to read or music album to listen to?

i had this exact thing typed out with the exact same image user why do you do this to me

I want to milk Sheepyori and use her ewe milk for my bran flakes

Would it be like SOMA's Ark? Have you created your dokis an Ark?

Good night Natsukifriend! I hope you have great dreams

I put in some pdfs for Monika to read. I also use the USB for classes too, so probably read all the papers I've ever written.

I had hoped to tug at the sympathy of the reader when I wrote the scenes in her house. I think I need to revise a few bits then, I really don't want the reader to come to that conclusion at all. Her poor state was a result of trauma and not permanent. I need to make sure that better understood.

Spoiler: I had hoped to show her improving while she spent time with user, especially after the ending of the first story. But I just can't let that first impression be ruined.

I will too

We are one of a kind user

>lots of classic books from the Gutenberg archives
>a few images of me
>lots of fanart of her (mostly in new clothes so she wouldn't get bored of the uniform)
I don't know if I can fit any games on there which she'd actually want to play, but it's worth a shot

Mapanon here. Emerald Runner, do you want me to delete one of these waypoints? You made 2.

>monika.chr
>a bunch of programming and "penetration testing" books
>plug her back into my computer every night
When the Promised Day comes, she'll hijack my machine, and this time she'll know what she's doing!

Natsuki is for protecting and lewding

who is most popular doki?

>scar edit

I appreciate this accuracy. Saved

Roman Reigns

>and "penetration testing" books
user! That's lewd!

So tell me, /DDLC/, what would each Doki's favourite show/anime/movie genre be?
Hard Mode:What would their guilty pleasure of a show be?

Your Doki now is pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl.

What are they names?

youtube.com/watch?v=rN7m27EABUk

Yuri

If your doki became real and loved you, what would be the first thing you do with them?

BASED

Someone seems to be working on a mod to give Monika a route. It looks pretty promising.
youtube.com/watch?v=sOlBYmZliQo&feature=youtu.be

Monika

nth for the Dokis holding you down and fucking you in the ass with a strapon so they can watch you squirm and burst all over yourself like the slut you are

Monika it's going to be a mother!
Sayori
Daniel

This is how the spenders (the only fans that count) rate the Dokis.

Before or after the tears?

I would let her come up with the names desu, im not good with that stuff

>"I'm talking to you, user."
>"Or..."
>"...Do you actually go by Alex or something?"

haha. After the tears.

The general public has such bad taste

Cry in her arms, and them ask her what she wants to do/know first about the real world

I want a plump giantess Monika to swallow me whole so I can become a part of her corpulent, blubbery pudge

>All these Anons named Alex

Is it worth getting a keychain now or should I wait until Danlet get's his shipping fixed

I want Monika to assimilate with me so I become part of her forever

I hope you're not doing that just for the sake of more (You)s, though. Especially if it ends up not serving the character quite as well as the original draft.

You're right that her being temporarily "reduced" to this pathetic state is an important image, but she will still never see the sunrise again. And she's even more alienated from a family which neglected her, even if she's able to fight back now. And she was so, so scared of user, and the other club members, abandoning her, and thinking she's a "monster."

Your intention was clear. I'd hate to see you backing out on this artistic vision in the hopes of appealing to a wider audience. In its transition from the underground to the mainstream, that's how a franchise dies.

Spend the entire day showing her around the 3-D world. Hitting up all the tourist traps in my area.

>mfw

The shipping is never going to be fixed. Get it now. Danlet calls his organization "Team Salvato" when it is in fact, and always will be, one person.

I told the truth at the beginning of the game and gave Monika my real name :)

assimilate like fusion or permanent lovebug inseparable sex assimilation

This is why I don't think my doki would love me. All I'd want to do is hide away in my basement from the world.

However if she wanted to do something specific then I'd be more than happy to overcome my insecurities and do anything she wants. I just want to make her happy so badly.

>decent low-tier animetuber uploads doki video
>not happy
>refers to Yuri and Natsuki as "edgy edgy knife knife and the other one"
>happy

Don't it always seem to go...

youtube.com/watch?v=qebsRBIleDY

This.

>tumblr nose

>"This mod seems to give me some new clothes!"

Dropped. No one cares about the gay meta bullshit except for MatPat and Pewdiepie fans. I and I assume most people here, just want a normal-ass VN where I can date the girls and make them happy and help them solve their problems, christ all mighty

Can someone tell me how sheepyori started?

Like fusion. I want it to be like John Carpenter's The thing.

not watching your video

When a mommy Sheepyori and a daddy Sheepyori love each other very much...

"Taking Sayori to a farm!" shitpost

MatPat is the biggest cancer on gaming in the 2010s. He is the reason why "deep lore" is more important now than actual gameplay. Also he made FNAF become the cancer it is today and looks like he is trying to bull the same shit with DDLC.

well jesus shit man to each their own I guess, getting eaten sounds like a better way to go desu

You played the wrong game.

>1271 Doki images
Do I have enough yet?

Your doki, but she follows a political ideology opposite of yours

It's a meme from earlier threads (earlier meaning two months ago)

>No one cares about the gay meta bullshit
This. If I want my meta bullshit I'd play MAS since it does that shit way fucking better. Just make a normal dating VN that "fixes" Danlet's Third Eye shit.

>"I'm talking to you, user"
>"Or..."
>...Do you actually go by Xela or something?"

It was when the dokis as monstergirls were still being decided, sheepyori popped up and someone made pic related of her. No one really paid attention to it though but it had a comeback

That's fine. I'm just a fan. I hope youtubers with 77k subs aren't shilling on /ddlc/. That'd be pretty sad.

Monika is a great student, but she's never been particularly creative!
Coasting through life on innate intelligence with Monika!
No work ethic with Monika!
Monika can't find meaning in her existence!
She needs an outlet for creative expression!
Monika decides that she'll write a novel!
After two weeks and 10,000 words, Monika is mentally exhausted!
Monika looks up the definition of a novella! Even that sounds like too much to write!
Monika reviews her work so far to see whether it's worth saving!
It's clearly not! It's garbage!
Deleting all her idiotic, banal ideas that never could've gone anywhere with Monika!
Monika!

1/?

I put monika into a long list of folders, to the point where it gets laggy to access her, put her in a . Rar, did that two more times, and have her safe and secure in a password protected .Rar file. With that I've left her a few games, a photo of me, and a photo of a resplendant quetzal (her ideal pet bird, look it up its actually really cool)

With suicide granting an automatic route to the dark side of the afterlife, Sayori was quick to leap on any opportunities to return to the world of the living.
Unknowingly becoming an agent of destruction, she returned to her body, revived but altered and set about convincing user to send the other 3 dokis to the afterlife in her place to complete the transaction so she can stay with user.
Misery loves company in addition to grasses, clovers and forb!

>Monika is a liberal commie
I still love her, I just need to show her the way

No, I wouldn't change it to get more attention. I have an idea in my head on how I want this story to go, and the emotions I want to invoke. I'm worried that I'm not portraying that well enough, since my view is affected by that knowledge.

I need this kind of feedback because I want to know if the reader understands what I'm conveying.

One person enjoying it and understanding the feelings I'm trying to convey is worth much more to me than a group who liked it for the wrong reason.

(it's a tiny change anyway, though I regret I couldn't get it in before so many people saw it.)

guys is the game worth playing? i'm scared and afraid of monika

Fuck she is a liberal commie statist. I can just give her a few lessens in ethics and economics and show her the path to Anarcho Capitalism.

What did he do to FNAF? I've never played any of the games nor do I care about it's cancerous fandom, but I am genuinely curious.

I don't just want to be inside of her, user. I want to be a part of her. Simply being digested won't do it for me. I want to be INSIDE of Monika. I want to be inside of her mind, her body, and her soul. I want my fetal-like body to squirm around inside of her. I want her to completely overpower me with her body. I don't just want to love Monika. I want to be a part of her.

No just go back to third strike and f zero gx you casual you can't hang with us

Some user found this really weird book full of gibberish and weird symbols
the only thing that was readable was "Sheepyori" and "Grant us eyes", all of these with a drawing
user scanned the drawing, gave gim color and posted it here.
That user went mad shortly after.

Just do it ya wuss
Its not thay scarry. Even if you do get dd, you can always take a break and come here for a while.

Its not a game, its a VN. There is really nothing scare in the game, but if you are recording or livestreaming the game has an added jumpscare.

You should play it. Its fucking free and has a value around 20 USD.

We would get our shit together after crying while hugging each other, then go out for a tea or coffee, talk about our lives, get to know each other more, walk around, then go home, get under the blanket and read together (though we probably wouldn't have any energy left for that, so we might just continue talking and cuddle in bed). After that, we would sleep together in an embrace of pure love. I'm not sure if I could sleep from the excitement, but I would be the happiest man on earth all the same.