>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bksuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>heard about the infamous final map on the 4th Squad Assault that everybody had trouble with
>finally got around to doing it
>beat it on my first try on the first turn
>tfw
Weird, the beach maps before this gave me more trouble. Even the map with Katarina/Roderick/Luke wasn't that bad with Gronnblade Armor Emblem. Is it because I saved my best team for last?

I want Arvis to rim my ass

you are using my son, right /feg/?

THE ENEMY

stop eating candy

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

What do I need to do to cum inside of Deirdre?

What builds are great for this man?

mindwipe her then ambush her husband and rain meteors down on his army

Hey, post some of your Tobin builds (has anyone actually built him?). I'm looking to build mine after a fully-built Clive proved to be pretty useful.

Dye your hair red

Why does Arvis have such huge hips and a slim waist?

The /feg/ compendium, now with 800% more shitposting.

Please draw shitty MSpaint stuff, we're trying to collect images for all 204 heroes in the game.
I'll collect them and upload them to an album.
Try to keep the size to 400x400.
Attach the name of the Hero you've drawn to the filename or the post, in case it's very abstract.
Try not to draw duplicates.
No signatures, no names.
I will try to keep book of the images I get and display a picture of heroes that haven't had the pleasure of being drawn in paint. It may happen I overlooked your picture or forgot to cross it out on the list. If that happens, it was just my fault. Please post your picture again and I'll make sure to add it.

When we're done with all 204 heroes, we send that shit to IS or whatever.

Current collection
imgur.com/a/bksuk

Enjoy.

not getting added this year!

Exist, she's a slut who'd let anyone inside her

Just rape her.

Can we do Hayato even if he isn't in?

Why couldn't you show up on the Halloween banner you fat bitch? I don't need three goddamn Jakobs.

Who you calling delicate?
Fuck you

Previous:

>Ormille drew Tharja
Nice

same

How many orbs do you have /feg/? Are you saving up for anyone? I'm at 80 right now, never had this much before at once and it feels pretty good.

You reaally went and showed me, good work. But I will not take your insult sitting down.

It's an abstract kind of pain

Always and forever, all of you.

Did Jamke deserve to be cucked twice?

Should Arvis consume his wife powers?

Can we see that Weed?

You got the better unit, sakura is trash

Would prefer Heroes stuff, buddy.

You can still draw Hayato for the rest of the thread though.

Myrrh's already here though.

Please be Veronica's friend.

6 orbs, all done with TT now. Got NY Azura and Camilla, so I can rest easy for now. Still wishing I had the power to draw even one Nowi.

Somebody do good art for the poor guy to redeem his shit art.

Should I feed my spare Shigure to Airzura for quadbuff memes?

i'm back up to 300 today

there's a bunch of characters i'm waiting for but i just try not to go under 100

I have 62. Saving to see what other banners we get before the Rhajat banner goes away (gonna blow my orbs all over them tiddies if there isn't one with my wife)

budget
>ignis, earth boost/def+3/armored blow/etc
memewhale
>atk refined silver sword+, gayforce, death blow, hb SS

Armorsmasher+ refined for def or spd (effect cancel is useless since armors tend to stack ward), Bonfire/Glimmer, Fortress Def/ATK +3, Guard/QR, buff/debuff of choice
He's great, demolishes armors in AA. I personally love guard on him, guard 2 even should suffice

good work

Just give him Bonfire
>Inb4 le Ignis
Only shitters do that since Bonfire can proc on the fourth hit against enemies who can't counter, Robin for instance
As for the A skill I guess Close Defense, Earth Boost, or Death Blow

Don't worry, valitekinshi is drawing his heroes art right now!

Still haven't rolled a Roy or Cain in nearly a year. WoM and TA raven memes never

Yes.

i would not, i think guidance memes are more valuable on her.

the carrot needs carrot balls

you mean drawing for all of fe switch

Bring it on.

a self portrait

True, but it still would've been nice to get a copy of each unit on a seasonal banner. There's been a lot of seasonal banners where I haven't gotten a single focus unit so the Halloween banner was a sort of anomaly for me.

post your clive

my tobin is pretty half-assed but he truly shines in AA when I'm against armor units and low on other units. I like building the "free" units up so Tobin will get his time eventually but for now mine uses: Armorsmasher (+Def Refine), Reposition, Bonfire, Axebreaker (for the christmas chain challenge mainly, swordbreaker previously). Still thinking of a good A/C slot for him

I already have a brave Hana quad build, would it be worth making a brave Lyn (sword) quad build as well? Or would it be better to just build around her Sol Katti? I also have a fodder Nephenee and I've been itching to give Wrath 3 to someone worthy of it

omae wa mou shindeiru

This is some trippy shit. Good job.

Oh shit what's that towel he's holding!

Reminder that the compendium doesn't even remember the rules it set out for itself and STILL has listed.

Corrin is not for the help

I hope you know how to handle that toy of yours.

n-nani?

I can understand that sentiment

>thingken bout corinne

Go to the forest and show her your dick

Got Clive with so honeys mirin

fuck off kinshi

I got like 80 skills loaded on him so it varies, this for general purpose. He does pack Hone/Fort cav too, hone to support his brave son when I run them together

autism

Congratulations Serra! Who's the father?

>Tfw would've S-ranked the everliving fuck out of her if it wasn't for her fucking art

She is perfect.

Is it bad that I almost want to be raped by that?

wtf bros

They'd work well on him but they work well on her too. Exactly how bad are her IV's?

not an argument

Nowi

If she only would wear some fucking shoes like any other person in this fucking franchise

Him

Man, Swamps are annoying but at least I have her to literally carry my team

I'm the honies mirin.

I'm gonna eat that mutton!

damn i'm so turned on right now

you still haven't upgraded durandal?

Is there anything more satisfying than wiping a necrodragon off the map?

That's legit creepy. Good job.

>tfw you post the wrong pic
Bed soon, it's a sign
Drag Back/Pass when I want to meme, Desperation for full player phase, but Swordbreaker is most practical B honestly. C can be horsebuffs or ploys. Don't wewlad the Weed, his res is too good to let go to waste

God, why is Clive so damn attractive? I want to touch his hard body.

Nephenee(alter)

Thotiana wants his D too

It's funny you mention that. I just tried to expel like 7 of these fuckers and only one of them was banished. based 65 hit rate

"Nobody cared who I was until I put on the helmet"

nice weedman, friend

It was the first thing I dewed the moment I had enough, posted an old shot by accident. I definitely lost my shit during that stream announcement though, celebrating our reckoning with softposters was great

What's gonna happen in 2 hours 15 minutes and why is it gonna be fucking nothing?

Nah, she like what she sees but she knows she's Zeke's boo first

Divine Nephenee~