>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>NEW! Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas
mega.nz/#F!Flp22JpK!msA2WodDnBW_pVFLYYLV9Q

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed) (embed)

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/GfftFBFD (embed) (embed)

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28547
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My point is that Bethesda didn't want to re-establish old lore but still go forward with the wasteland setting even if it didn't make sense because both the world and civilization would have returned to a degree that would make it very difficult. 100-200 years after the war, if climate permits, would be much more than enough time for law, large scale government, infrastructure, even education and roads to return. But that would ruin the lawless wasteland explorer fantasy.

You faggots are just so fucking triggered by me mentioning Bethesda as if it was only their fault. Of course not, but they had the perfect moment to progress the series.

Fallout Timeline

>65,000,000 BC - Lavos lands on earth. Humans become the dominant intelligent species on the planet. The technologically advanced dinosaur-like race flee Earth, their descendants becoming known as "Zetans"
>Some time before 12,000 BC: People learn to harness Lavos' power to create magic
>12,000 BC - Lavos breaks free of captivity and the high magic society of humans is destroyed
>600 AD - A time-travelling wizard uses magic to terrorize the world, but his conquest is suddenly stopped cold
>1191 - During the siege of Acre of the third crusade, a magic ritual is performed, ushering in a new but temporary age of magic
>1500s - Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
>1942 - Mankind once again experiments into the mysterious magical power of Lavos, this time tapping into a new source of magical energy known as the atom
>1998 - Lavos awakens from his slumber, causing great global catastrophe. He returns to his slumber before the world collapses entirely, but here and there the effects can be seen.
>2077 - The Great War
>2087 - Wasteland 1
>2102 - Wasteland 2
>2127 - Fountain of Dreams
>2161 - Fallout 1
>2197 - Fallout Tactics
>2208 - Fallout Brotherhood of Steel
>2238 - Fallout Online
>2241 - Fallout 2
>2277 - Fallout 3
>2281 - Fallout New Vegas
>2287 - Fallout 4
>2300 - The surface world of the Earth is dead, populated only by robots and horrible mutants. The surviving humans cling onto their meager existence in run-down vaults.
>Sometime before the end of time - Abara, Noise, Blame!

reminder that magic exist in fallout because fallout is a prequel to skyrim

>Everyone who has touched the series and made game have understood the world is supposed to be barren and desolete
>Idiots on the internet think they know better because they played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Grass mods are lore and setting breaking.

End of discussion.

>Magic exists in FO1
>Skyrim didn't exist when FO1 was made
Explain this

Where do the elder scrolls fit into this?

the game was rigged from the start

What about conservative flora mods, like Wasteland Flora Overhaul Dead Edition for NV?

It's either after Lavos/Black Omen is finished with the planet, or in an alternate timeline where Lavos is destroyed

Fallout obviously takes place in the far future of the Elder Scrolls setting, millennia after mankind wiped out all the elves and beast races before the regular timeline of human civilization events took place.

Reminder that deathclaws are the ancestors of argonians.

Is this a good look for old Jeff here?
I've restarted like four times now, my game keeps fucking up for some ungodly reason.

no dipshit Fallout and Skyrim is obviously a prequel to Love Live

>DAH NERHNRUUT IM PRIDWIN

>How do I make this cosplay better
>I know I'll flash my bra
>It worked

looks like an alchestbreach ripoff desu

>>Everyone who has touched the series
Made bad memes with it like Skynet destroying the world because it was bored or Supermutants using slang and peeing rads into nuka cola bottles or making shit like this

I wasn't really going for that look, but that doesn't answer my question.

i feel like you're allowed to do slutty cosplay when you're cosplaying an r34 character desu

What? That looks like every clothing mod on nexus.

>Berettas
>dual
>in MY Fallout

That fucking kid ghoul quest really pisses me, the whole lore break where it was confirmed in pass games that ghouls do need food to survive and will eventually age into adult bodies and how the fuck has billy not gone insane from being locked in fridge for 200 hundred fucking years.

desu if you told me that was a nexus screenshot i wouldn't have questioned it for a second

Nexus clothing mods are lore friendly, especially the paint on bodysuits

Thanks for proving my point that the people that have worked on the series have little idea of what it should be and how it should present itself.

>Citing the 100% non-canon game as an argument that everyone that has worked on the series didn't know what they were doing.
>Trying to imply others are brainlets
You're pretty dumb my guy.

>especially the paint on bodysuits
This is unironically true though. Bodysuits were made in the late 1800's and had a large underground fetish community throughout the 30's and 40's. And yes, latex can and has been painted on.

I'm screen capping this to use when anyone ever says anything good about fallout 1, 2, or NV.

So...you've got nothin specific that says anything about how long nuclear fallout lasts in the Fallout universe.

That's fine, I've got nothin on that subject either, and I've read alot about Fallout lore. Guess I have to assume it's based more on real life rules and Bethesda just takes creative license on it.

>as an argument that everyone that has worked on the series didn't know what they were doing.
They made it
They wanted to make a sequel despite its poor reception
And just like the mainline series they only regret it years after when Bethesda got their hands on it.

Stop shitposting.

if you think this is shitposting by /fog/ standards you haven't been here long enough

>Guess I have to assume it's based more on real life rules and Bethesda just takes creative license on it.
>Bethesda just takes creative license on it.
>I've read a lot of lore, but I keep dancing around who Tim Cain, Sawyer, Avellone, Interplay, Obsidian Studios, Black Isles studios, and Interplay are.
Not even to mention the already stressed points that radiation behaves nothing like real life radiation at all in any of the titles. You're not very smart, or scientific if you look at a mountain of evidence saying something is contray to one set of data and then just turn around and say "whelp! This proves this data is exactly like this other one that it appear contradictory to!"

>randomly generated this dude
Welcome to Gladius, Knight.

>Grass mods are lore friendly because I don't like what the the people who make the lore think.

This is literally the argument that's being made here.

This is my breaking point with you guys.
This isn't ironic shitposting at this point, this is what some of you actually believe.

I'm out. Enjoy your circlejerk of stupidity.

two words : Coffin Willie
now stop pretending that you know the lore or care about it, because fo setting is shit and so is its lore

whaddya mean my stupid video game about zapping robots and giant mutants with laser guns in a post-post-nuclear apocalypse pseudo-50's americana wasteland inspired by cheesy mel gibson movies from the 80's and originally designed for late 90's isometric crpgs ISN'T an ultra-realistic hardcore ballistics and military tactics simulation?!

You're silly

>>Citing the 100% non-canon game
yeah, devs said they regret the memes in fo2 as well, guess thats non cannon too, what is canon in this shit setting? just fo1?

don't let the door hit you on the way out, but who am I kidding you'll be back in one hour

desu this is tame for the stupid shit we get up to, it doesn't come close to beaverposting and that was like a month ago

Yet, you still have not mentioned one specific reference.

I never claimed to be smart, nor scientific. I was claiming, more or less, that I haven't found anything to support the Bethesda presentation of nuclear fallout to line up with that of the Interplay pals. If you're claiming something that contradicts that I'd love to see it.

>because I don't like what the the people who make the lore think.
No, I don't. I really don't. I don't know how anyone does
Skynet started the war
Talking deathclaws
Chess playing radscorpions
Ghouls that die of starvation yet in the 2nd game there's a ghoul in a grave for several months
Horse are all dead is the lore but you can talk about drinking ice cold horse milk after a hard day of work in 2 and the NCR uses them as shown in the All Roads comic

The people who made this series certainly weren't thinking

>memes are canon
>memes invalidate the rest of the game that is canon and not memes
gotta suck being a dumb dumb

>this is all canon except for the parts I don't like

the amazing rise of the commonwealth people

Post characters.

no

>mod resets ALL my fucking power armor frames
thank fuck I only had one equipped

>I was claiming, more or less, that I haven't found anything to support the Bethesda presentation of nuclear fallout to line up with that of the Interplay pals
Have you literally never played 1, 2, and NV before then?

>fo4 doesn't even have a bb gun

we do that every thread and 90% of them are trash

Fuck that road leading to croup manor.
Why the Pack though?

>white glove society aggro Rex as I try to leave Members only section
>he kills them all and I gain infamy
>last legit save was 2 hrs ago
They didn't have a problem with him comin' in :(

If you don't like 1 thing about the series as a whole, your headcanon is more valid than actual canon!

So said /fog/, so it is!

Man, I have no idea who this guy is and I haven't saved in awhile but he's just gotta die.

That's a trap. Not sure if it makes it better or not.

where is the proofs

now i want a pet beaver

>tfw enjoy playing WOTC or endless warfare but my CPU is fucking ancient and the game will CTD if I play it for more than 5 minutes

Most people in one screenshot I've had in awhile.
That is true suffering.

Never posting anything that reveals crotch area, and few photos containing her man thighs.
Also, it says so on her social media.

>1 thing
>Laundry list of memes and inconsistencies
>But if I downplay how badly the series has been handled by both the old and new dev teams I can headcanon reality itself!

>Never posting anything that reveals crotch area, and few photos containing her man thighs.
not proofs
>Also, it says so on her social media.
thats proofs

It's Sue Lightning. Has some videos with Natalie Mars and other trannies.

>It's Sue Lightning
oh i've fapped to that

>tfw you get fucked up and the ladies show up to bail you out.

The unarmed combat moves are actually really satisfying. Like that kick Curie does. I wish the system was a little more interactive.

The raider armor pieces have really nice meshes as well.

Seeing some of these posts reminded me of how much I hated Nuka World. Far Harbor was such a good addition, how do they drop the ball so hard?

Sweet christmas. That rust texture is completely over done.

they stopped giving a fuck
>enemies are all bullet sponges
>nifskope abomination unique guns
>prewar paintjobs for post war armors

It's actually not done enough, steel that old and in the fallout weather would be flaked to all hell.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28547
WM's service rifle, lore friendly and just solid
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8773
USP .45, it's unreliable and not a soldier's gun

I could definitely see it being chalked up to them not giving a fuck, but I would like to think they tried to do something good but were just retards.

>The community is complaining there is no evil option. I bet they'd love it if we made a DLC with the most basic uninspired evil choice ever, Lets slap a raider aesthetic on everything and wing it!

>The community is complaining there is no evil option
>what is the institute
>what is the bos

People still complained about there not being any evil options, I at least remember a lot of it during the first few months of the games release.

Also... calling the BoS evil? What are you, some kind of filthy SYNTH?

>brotherhood
>evil
because doing what you do on a bigger scale is now evil

>BoS
>evil
only if you're a traitor to your species

Can you please stop posting your same shitty webms every thread? We get it, you're a tacticool fag.

Ghouls are human, and not contagious. The signs of feralism are slow onset, and easy to diagnose.
Why is the brotherhood so opposed to them?

Bootlicker scum.
Get back to me after your hard worked crops are stolen and your daughter is murdered for having a toaster.

>The signs of feralism are slow onset
>Same game where a ghoul just went feral and attacked someone randomlu

That might take awhile, I'm a little busy stealing your crops and murdering your SYNTH lover MUTIE SCUM daughter.

There is nothing wrong with hating synths.

>Ghouls are human
sub-species just like super muties

>and your daughter is murdered for having a toaster
things that have never happened
>stolen crops
you mean traded for protection, just like with the minutemen
>we have to look out for each other
>they let you take whatever

fake news

Think before you give a (You)

not him, but it is kinda annoying to do since you post so much

I'd take that with a grain of salt.
The mayor of DC wanted ghouls out for awhile and could have easily just spun a ghoul who got killed by accident, or on purpose by the guards as the ghouls are rabid dogs who need to be thrown out

So filter the hash

210 year in ms paint