/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64018/?
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowmarks_(Book)
pastebin.com/L2AEFBgX
docs.google.com/document/d/1UobmRY-c6HkjSwBMxUGMKRTNANURMbifr3LYRnucN_c/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waifus

Lore

Harmony

yeah, all that stuff.

Anyone using Vivid Weathers, if so, what ENB?
Because whatever I'm using right now is fucking nonsensical puke incarnate when combined with the mod.

Rampage
Snapdragon for screens

Midriff

NLVA

>pic related

If I post a screenshot of my modlist will some helpful anons let me know if there's anything I can cut? I feel like I have too many enemy revamping mods.

Is that a fucking dragon made of dwemer parts?

Shoot.

I've started to notice these things on some bulidings in whiterun. Do they mean anything? Are they vanilla?

It is

Is the high king mod any good? I want to marry Elisif and rule Skyrim with an iron but fair fist.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64018/?

its been 7 fucking years

shadowmarks

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowmarks_(Book)

Thieves guild signs
They actually mean stuff like "loot here"

>tfw only know what they're about by chance from UESP
They're Thieves' Guild markings, what to expect inside.

And this is actually the first time i've noticed them on buildings.

Thanks buds. I'm going to sit in breezehome for a few irl days reading all the books in skyrim.

pastebin.com/L2AEFBgX

I'm the user with the blocky shadows on skin. Turned up shadows to medium under ENB and it fixed it for a single play, then restarted the game and went right back to being blocky. Posting it at full quality otherwise the issue gets lost.

Seasons of Skyrim and Dragonlands play well with VW.

Here you go

>Open game
>Load save
>Soul Cairn
>Close game

>223 mods
jesus how do you people do this

>Open game
>Load save
>The Fade
>Close game

Keep Googling it, I had the same thing but I can't remember how I fixed it.

i don't get this. It's a quick 10min jaunt through a neat area.

Right off the bat, those esp's without the checkmark next to them? The ones that Wrye Bash put into the bashed patch? Make sure you're going into the left hand panel and disabling them. That alone will clear out like 15 slots.

>223
Literally nothing.

Should I move USLEEP over HighRes DLCs or only the esp location matters?

It's been 2 years since I played Skyrim. I just re-installed. Holy fuck there is so much shit to install and fuck me that XPMSE skeleton installer is overwhelming. I just want to install the sex mods, but damn. It's been an hour and I think I have the ground work laid out.

Is there any way to use a ECE preset file in RM?

>Open game
>Load save
>Skyrim
>Close game

Drop Fire&Ice overhaul, it's a bloaty mess. Familiar Faces too.

I'm going to release a LUT library later today.
They are compatible with TKRE or any ENB that uses the same file type.

Oh. Well she certainly does a good job of looking like she does then.

LOL

It'd be funny if this huge muscular draugr fucked her senseless right guys?? Very funny haha if he just bent her over and bred her like a bitch haha

>pretending to study in class like

>playing this game since 2012
>finally get to buy 5 new games yesterday
>play 30 min each
>go back to skyrim

Guys?

>should i move this ESM below these ESPs?

I want you to do a think and come back later.

Are there any ENB's that function like FO4's Film Workshop or PRC? With comprehensive in-game control.

I need help anons. I installed HDT-SMP all-in-one with all of its requirements yet somehow the physics only work while in racemenu and doesn't work during normal gameplay.

>conjurer/illusionist with Path of Sorcery
>get conjure dremora lord finally
>make him my familiar
>I SMELL WEAKNESS
>use a staff of lightning bolts i looted off a falmer early on to chip at people
>use the black star and soul trap to recharge it constantly
>what isn't getting killed by the dremora lord is getting killed by their fury'd allies

>haven't even started created BONES, WALKING BONES yet
This mod is fun

Accidentally made fat blonde potato Russel Crowe.
Damn you interior lighting character creation.

it ain't fat till you get Fat Bastards of Skyrim. Or SAM

Makin' movies
makin' films
foightan' round tamriel

Are there any combat overhauls for skyrim that aren't memes?

No, USLEEP and HighRes DLCs are both esms tho.

Will you guys buy Skyrim VR?

>find an issue in-game
>find a mod to fix it
>game has a lot of issues and things that can be improved
>browse nexus every day before even launching Skyrim

well?

Anyone catch that skyrim run earlier today on GDQ? That first Alduin fight was 10/10.

The good stuff.

N e a t.
Last time I tried to edit or change a LUT I broke everything.

Sometimes I think I should just uninstall my magic mods because fireball is still the most economic destruction spell. But then I troll a bandit camp with four different kinds of OP spells and it all seems worth it.

Why is every elder scrolls game obssessed with your ascension to godhood and forces you to become the great hallowed leader of everything?

I just wanna have fantasy adventures but anything that gives any sort of substantial reward or isn't slightly more than a quest to go inito a cave and kill things (though that's pretty much every quest in the game) for 200 gold and maybe an enchanted item is tied to guilds.

Like have you been to Riften? There's like 2 things to do there that aren't joining the thieves guild. Whiterun and Markarth are the only places that actually have any amount of assorted shit going on like in oblivion as opposed to being created entirely to frame 1 or 2 miscellaneous objectives and/or a guild.

Because it's never really been about being a regular dude. You're always in some prophecy.

God I wish it was a mod haha asking for my son's wife

clo n e s...................

Lorewise who would a Dunmer choose, Stormcloaks or Empire? Who would they feel they need to serve to better the standing of the Dunmer as a whole?

Nords did let the Dunmer stay in the Grey Quarter, accepted the refugees and gave them Solstheim. But in the end the Dunmer will have to reclaim/rebuild Morrowind on their own, which isn't a bad thing since it would be outsider free. Nords do treat them like shit, but that's understandable since they've been rivals for a long, long time.

The Empire didn't do shit to help the Dunmer out, but helping the Empire could potentially be a better step for rebuilding Morrowind(if the Empire doesn't crumble even more). The problem with this would mean that Empire would probably re-assert control and riddle the land with even more forts AND make Dunmer feel obligated to serve the Empire. If Hlaalu were still present this option would be viable, but since Redoran are the leading faction I don't see them let the outsiders meddle.

Aldmeri Dominion isn't an option unless the Dunmer as a whole completely reject everything they are which probably won't ever happen.

Serve nobody is also an option, probably the most Dunmer option there is but try to focus on Stormcloaks and Empire.

Join the empire
serve the master race and look cool doing it

whatcha listening to tesg

nm, u?

My neighbors fighting.

How can i make a custom perk tree?
I have Sperg + Ordinator mod, and the mod i want to add only some (not all of them) perk is compatible. I guess i should use Tes5edit, but is it possible to make a custom perk tree by choosing each and every perk from the pool of these 3 mods?
And what about Legendary resets? If i have Uncapped mod, can i still reset them once they reach level 100? Or will reset be enabled only when i reach the new cap made by uncapper?
Finally, can i modify this on a save or do i need to make a new one to not break shit?

like this?

Who's winning?

Most empire sympathizers got rekt in the red year shenanigans, so I would imagine they'd join stormcloaks out of spite, or at the very least just not join the empire.

>hearthfire adds a random event where your wife and children could get kidnapped by bandits

Please don't fucking tell me that they'll get raped too.

>marriage doesn't just turn npcs into mindless spouse zombies, it makes them helpless damsels too

greatsystem

>Please don't fucking tell me that they'll get raped too.
Not in vanilla, of course. But I'm sure some loverslab freak must have made a mod for that.

If you neglected to save them in more than 10 days, then your wife will sent you a letter that mocks your capabilities as a husband and she will tell you to don't even bother rescuing her, as she has decided to marry the bandit chief instead.

Help i used the voice of the emperor to try to stop roggvirs execution and now every solitude guard is hard coded to fist my asshole how do i yield or calm them the fuck down

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you Americans? Why would they add a feature like that?

Shockingly there actually is no mod for that, at least as of when I last checked

Is it illegal/ wrong to fulg a farmer or drauger

It's fake you fucking mongoloid.

They made made mods for a million scenarios where the player can get raped, but not a mod for your wife getting raped by bandits? That's odd.

But it sounds hot, right? Just imagine your innocent adopted daughter surrendering her innocence to the brutish bandits, but she and her mother would eventually learn to find new forbidden pleasures from their new situation.

You don't. Get used to not being allowed in Haafingar hold, criminal scum. You'll have to either kill every guard you see, or stay completely stealthy whenever you're there.

Does oblivion have a mod that rebalances enemy scaling?
Kinda getting sick of all these damage sponges and bandits in glass armor

Not really, no. Sounds pretty vile and disgusting to me.

Is it? I would say that it fits in well in a dark fantasy setting.

SL Kidnapped considered the idea of adding a random wife kidnapping quest but I think the mod author got distracted by single-handedly building the fallout 4 adult mod library

Time for Rambo: skyrim edition
They drew first blood, not me

>Whenever i read the work pyschobuff I think of Buffscale finally snapping like he did on /tesg/.
What did he do?

How do we solve the cuck problem, tesg?

Revisiting oblivion for the first time in forever, what are some must have mods that enhance the vanilla experience?

Check the guide, or literally type in level scaling on the nexus.

Depends on what you like. The only things I'd consider must haves is some kind of overhaul, like MOO, OOO or one of the simple unleveled world mods on the Nexus, and then the Unofficial patches.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Maskar's with the invasions turned off is probably the best enhanced vanilla experience. Otherwise I'd say some armor and weapon packs then unofficial patches.

Hello anyone knows about MGSO
Is it a good way to get a base Morrowind with graphics and stuff

It's alright, but it's outdated and has errors that need to be fixed by the end user along with the various .exes that need to be updated.
docs.google.com/document/d/1UobmRY-c6HkjSwBMxUGMKRTNANURMbifr3LYRnucN_c/edit

In a dark fantasy setting they'd be brutally raped, tortured and then murdered. Their heads chopped off and thrown in your front porch

>>>/gurochan/

>tfw you will never rape hundreds of inferior Human women during the Great War

Lol, as if. Though I can understand why you'd dream on like this given that banana elves are ugly

Is Beyond Skyrim Bruma good yet?