Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

/eagg/ Approved Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=E1yT90AsFbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ICB3TQBVGZI
youtube.com/watch?v=hZTsIUb0wZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhv0-O6xjxQ
Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-DW9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a f*cking disgrace and yet he is still beautiful~
-They took Sun Ce's f*cking tonfas
-They took the f*cking flute from best girl
-They fixed Sanniang's sl*t outfit
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's sh*t. SH***T.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is also out for those who still care.
-Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
-You can literally buy a shack for Lu Lingqi in DW9. Fortunately, you cannot burn it.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Taishi Ci, Xiahou Yuan and Yue Jin share the Twin Rods, and it's sh*t.
-bao sanniang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFA08BJUtPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there will never be an instance of someone spitting blood in dynasty warriors

>Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
We should update this with the next OP. The 3rd trailer outright stated that the game will only have 90 playable characters, unless they pull another Zuo Ci or Motonari at the last minute.

the OP looks like hot garbage anyway so maybe it's high time for a renovation

One DLC they should make and one I would buy is something like a Bladestorm Nightmare scenario and throughout the map cities and villages are getting raid and attacked by demons and mythical creatures. Maybe even have the Strikeforce enemies in.

There really is not much more that can be revealed aside from the remaining guys moves vids is there?

Still waiting to hear the new English dubs.

I'd be down for an Undead Nightmare-esque DLC for 9.

I found even the base game to be tremendously more fun than a lot of musous tho. Despite the base gameplay being relatively the same, it felt like they took a decent step forward in getting it to play just better enough for it to feel really good. The finishing moves you could do, the magic system, the really really over the top movesets that were entirely removed from reality. Playing as Ganonodorf alone, and him even having nearly the last 3-4 stages of the story made it a lot of fun, since you just play as this 8 foot behemoth, ripping and tearing everyone who fucks with you. I liked the newer enemy types instead of just mooks and officers, and how you could properly lock on to everything and use items and how most of them had an item weakness. The actual more zelda esque combat for taking on singular large enemies was really nice. The giant boss finishing moves were really swag too. The dynamic music that played different versions of the stage theme depending on how serious the mood was was a really nice touch. Like the standard stage theme, then the heavier version if you were in an enemy base, the full speed no orchestra metal version with the drums blasting when you had your magic meter used while you were murdering shit, the very few special guitar versions they had for specific boss moments in the game. Team Ninja helping out I think really gave it a bit more flare than normal. The 8 bit zelda maps for the bonus content was fun too, though that admittedly wasn't my thing, I did think it was a cool idea.

pic related

why is useless ma heng at wuzhang?

>nintenfats think this is good
pathetic...

>...

Very nice grammar

>...

>Dead rat! No match for me.

-Jiang Wei

shit game

shit opinion

THIS

THIS

god fucking dammit

I cry everytime

>had a dream where I woke up and the new combat videos were out
>woke up for real and they weren't

The rest of the chapters. They said more than 10. We have 10 right now. There would also be a good chunk of characters that are literally unable to show up with the current 10 set. They also said 'Unification of China' which does not mean Conquest of Wu, but Shu. Since KOEI believes Wu stops existing after Zhuge Dan's Rebellion.

>>>/nintenfat/

I'm bored, who should I play as in my next dw8:E playthrough?

literally wu

Zhang Liao. Muted.

based Gao doing gods work

SHACKED

So in reality, Shu were terrorists?

p much.

No, Wei were the terrorists. They forced the Han to abdicate

t. sore loser Liu Bei

t. Kongming

t. me

No rest for the traitors!
No retreat for the Han!

You guys wanna hear a joke?
Liu Bei's claim for the Imperial Throne of the Han.

Quite the humorous joke, but please don't namefag.

>implying
Liu Bei was of the royal family. Cao Pi was the usurper

Sorry, I won't do it again.

Liu Xie was still alive when that Big Eared Villain attempt to usurp the Han throne. Liu Bei is a sandal-peddling, mat-weaving big eared villain! An unfilial son AND a fatuous lord.

Guan Yu, Guan Xing, Guan Ping, Guan Suo, Guan Yinping.

God almighty, no more Guan family please. They even added the fucking fictional fanboy to the Guan family with this new game. There are so many other Shu officers who could be vastly better and ultimately more relevant characters to play as or with during a campaign.

Am starting to fear Fa Zheng will be the last worthwhile Shu addition we ever get at this rate.

What is he saying?

>Cunning thief! Now I truly have you!
Greatest Cao Cao quote ever.

Literally everything about this man makes him look like the stereotypical pedophile. Is he voicing Zhang Fei?

If anyone wants to help me shitpost.

AHHHHHHHHHH

FLAMING
IDIOTS

Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic and I remember it so you don't have to.

>3dpd
>dub
>social media screencap
>/a/

I'm sure they must love you right now.

the chad DW Zhenji vs virgin ROTK Zhenji

Can we talk about how ROTK10 Cai Wenji is the pinnacle of mommy designs

Will we ever get that battle that was in DW5 after Mt. Dingjun? You played as Zhao Yun and you had to rescue Huang Zhong when he got into deep shit surrounded by Cao Cao just like happens in the novel (maybe real life too?)

Looks like Daniel Bloodworth

No because that battle was literally Xiahou Yuan and Huang Zhong having an archery competition.

For Yan Liang!

Soryaa!

BAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sima Yi-chan is a sadist
She literally killed Cao Zhen

Is that so

>t. Cao Shuang

>Ruins a Kingdom in your path.

It was fine with just Guan Yu and Guan Ping.
To be honest Guan Xing would have been an ok add too. Having Yu and Ping die, leaving Xing as the sole living Guan carrying on the fight.

The problem is they had prior added the totally unnecessary Guan Suo and by extention Bao Sanniang, couple by then adding Yinping, so when Xing also arrives he's just seen as another Guan in an overstuffed baggage.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFA08BJUtPo

Guan Yinping is okay because she's cute

>Zhuge Liang actually managed to trigger Sima Yi
wtf this isn't how things are supposed to be?!

Guan Xing should have been one of Shu's better adds. KOEI hate history, so you'd think they'd base him off the Romance. He was great in the novel. BUT NOPE.

Jiang Wei slapping this guy Gou An is hilarious

ny1 wana fuk in chengdu sidedicks castin mad shade n I wana drink n shoot tigers.

hmu

I'm going to agree with the others that Guan Yu and Guan Ping are fine, or even good. I also agree that Guan Xing had great potential, though I'd also say the same for Guan Yinping to a certain extent. That being said, they were largely unnecessary, the latter more so than the former.

>Am starting to fear Fa Zheng will be the last worthwhile Shu addition we ever get at this rate.
I'm half expecting Liao Hua for XL. He may not be the most noteworthy character left in Shu, but he was made for DW9.

wat abot ur husband tho??

I don't get how Guan Ping is fine and dandy, while Guan Xing is necessary.

he either a cuck or a homo

Oh shit

>newfags
1 and 2 were better

you belong on /v/

No nintenfat, YOU belong on /v/, aka /nintendogaf/.

All /v/ does is cry about Nintendo's success in 2017 because of the switch. Perhaps you haven't been lately.

Admittedly I haven't gone there in years because of all the nintenfats.

You've been saved from the Sony wojack who anal vores Nintendo wojak pics that were posted for some 5 months straight to get threads started. Usually just called WHIRRRR or something cause of the ass sucking them up. Real shitposting to the maximum.

You want to reword that question? Do you mean unnecessary? I'll admit I'd have have preferred Xing over Ping had the latter not been introduced 3 games prior, but despite that Guan Ping is arguably the better character.

There’s another notch for my Great Ass!

I want one of those mountain cleaver asses

Ping is utterly pointless. He exists to historically die in one battle tragically and it's the only thing he's ever known for.

Cao Xiu is a better addition in comparison to similar historic merit and he's only ever known for losing hard as well. Xiu at least actually has a story and character there to tell before his iconic downfall unlike Ping.

>They adapted both Cao Xiu and Man Chong Blast designs

I really hope they use the Zhu Ling design if they ever get desperate for characters on Wei.

I love the look of the dark scarf and shady hairstyle to contradict what a loyal vassal he turned out to be despite Cao Cao absolutely loathing him.

I wanted to make some joke about Cao Xiu, shit and Shiting but I can't

>but despite that Guan Ping is arguably the better character.
Guan Xing at least has an arc with Zhang Ba. Guan Ping has even less character than Xu Huang

Cao Xiu was known for MUCH more than losing though. He rose to be one of Wei's greatest commanders.

Cao Cao didn't like Zhu Ling, not the other way around.

Nevermind the Zhu Ling part, I lick door knobs and I am retarded. I just noticed you said what I 'corrected' you on. I'll go sit in the shame car now.

If only Guan Ping lived long enough to get cucked by Liu Shan.

user is but a pebble in the road to me
I shall crush him into the foundation of my dynasty

Will user reveal the results of this poll soon?

It's okay, everyone makes mistakes. Just look at Zhuge Liang's career.

New vids in like 5 hours