/alg/ - Azur Lane General #92

Supai desu.

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.joyme.com/blhx/试作型203mm(3号)连装炮T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Reminder to always milk and take good care of your meido.

toot

E-chan a cute!

Generation Z is supposedly projected to turn out right-leaning/conservative so if goatfuckers haven't overrun the west by then, the west might still have some life in it

I'm not optimistic though

This harlot is my wife.

Reminder that crane sisters are the prettiest botes in the game

Nelson!

This is the prettiest bote in the game and she's a cat.

Anons pls

I concede that those are some very pretty boats, but we must have some standards here.

My wife is the prettiest and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Your wife isn't even useful.

Here's a better picture, Harlotposter.

I married this harlot!

Very cute.

I personally prefer this one of my beautiful harlot!

Do we have any info on collabs/event with nepnep?

Absolutely none.
There might be a RN mini-event plus her on the 12th the way they're going with these voices though, but I wouldn't expect it quite yet.

I'd give it a week past the 12th at least, they generally haven't run events back to back like that.

What are the chances of her being a permanent addition to the roster?

Very little. Collabs are different as they run on contracts so they're only obligated to offer the "special offer" for a limited time. Moreso because of the voice work being contracted too which makes it even more complicated, assuming she's fully voiced.

It depends on how they handle it.
We could get a "normal" HMS Neptune (CV - Tanaka Rie) and the collab is just a skin that changes her voice lines.

Specially since I don't think nep's VA is doing any ships in the game already, so outside of the nep event she'll have no connection to Azurlane whatsoever.

Still, never really saw the point of content that is taken away after being given to the player for a while.

>Neptune is complete dead in inside, unemotional and just doesn't care about anything
>Neptune equips her Nep skin
>Suddenly becomes LUL SO RANDUM AND WACKY XDDD

I could actually see them doing it too.

Its going to be gacha only event, i'm 99.9% sure. People not so stupid. They see, what this popularity wont be long and they need to milk players asap.

>Neptune is complete dead in inside, unemotional and just doesn't care about anything
This reminds me a doujin.

This is my fetish.

Dumb seafag

HARRO

Who /noDeutschland/ here?

Reset toot.

So I was thinking of picking up the game, did I miss on much? And judging from the state of the game, how likely is en version?

you missed one event and are starting at the very end of the current one, if you're lucky you could still get some limited nazibotes in the next three or four days until it's over

If you're playing on JP you missed out on Zuikaku/Shoukaku, Mikasa and depending on your rolls when you start the game you may miss Graf Zeppelin too. You couldn't get Tirpitz either. When these botes will appear is anyones guess but the sooner you start the better if you do intend to play.

As for an EN version - not likely whatsoever. And that's fine since the game requires zero language knowledge to play. Most buttons are in English and after playing for 15 minutes you'll know what everything does anyway.

You can still get german botes if you start now, as for the english version, who know? even fgo had to wait 2 years before they announced the en version, so unlikely at this point

>forgot to buy the shikikan food in the medal shop before it reset

FUCK

should i bother for the rainbow torps or just get all the blueprints i need? 6k seems like a load of work.

do you guys know if all the replications stack from missed ones? I have like 7 days worth if I can assblast through them at once i might be able to get it fast, but otherwise i might just say fuck the torps. blueprints seem more important to me right now

Fuk, Tirpitz looks so pretty too. Well, guess I'm starting this week, thanks anons.

Get the torps. You can always get more blueprints later.

i have like 4 girls just sitting here needing blues and golds though, and im impatient. does replication stack or not? seems like itd be better to save me months of work especially for when ayanami comes, or just have some meme torps that are a bit more useful than normal. If rep stacks I can do it in 2 days max

I remember doing 2 replication runs in a row, so it probably stacks.

I think it only stacks twice.

Start now. I am 1 week new and wish I had started sooner.

Warspite a cute

That was easy.

Not that one,

so, it begins

>That moment at the end where the doorbell rings and triggers her PTSD

Fucking boner, I'll have to revisit this doujin when I get home.

How's everyone bingo going? I'm finally satisfied with mine.

DO NOT LEWD

Still no shark

>Exercise starts
>Enemy fleet launches 3 torpedo salvos and consistently goes to some ass end of the screen
>My fleet consistently just headbutts all 3 torpedo salvos and they're left with 50% or less health

I really wish this shit wasn't auto.

No chuuni shark

This is my wife. You shall respect her.

At the very least they should've done so both players manual their offensive fleet and auto their defensive one. The only to beat the opponent in shorter time (or takes more time to lose) wins.

She has respectably tight orfices.

So what the fuck is the trick behind Eldridge? I play against teams with her in PvP or in the event simulation and she's always the last one to die and gives tons of value from her skills but when she's on my team she dies in the first seconds. She's in the middle of the fleet, currently skill level 9 and has items with evasion on her. What the fuck am I missing?

Overall I just don't understand how the fuck the british fleet is top tier. The standard Kaga+Akagi+Enterprise backline works so much better than the QE+Hood+Warspite in my experience or does that also require some magic equipment or something beyond the 410mm guns on Hood?

Air is countered by decent anti-air. Hoods best weapon is the 283mmSKC34 so that would help. Give Eldridge toolboxes not evasion items.

You need better AA guns son

Even: Buy the Fukubukuro
Odd: Don't touch the jewcat

Do it anyway. You were going to. Just think of that Santaprise costume you're going to get.

Not bad i guess

Not really trying for megane, shark was enough farming for me. Still can't get PoW though

>POWs pulled from construction somewhere in the double digits
>0 Atagos
Desire sensor man.

I've already gotten Tirpitz and the rainbow torp, are the gold weapons worth getting? The 380 seems like a decent BB weapon, and so are the gold torps. Not sure about the plane though.

If not I'm just going to spend the remaining coins on the beer pool and blueprints.

380mm = gold torp > plane

Neither is really game changer.

>The new Prinz doujin
Perfect for my wife.

If you don't have at least 3 magnetic torpedo for auto then get the torpedo, if you use Unicorn, Graf or Lusty get the plane, 380mm you get for free and 283mmSKC34 is better for speed.

Still fishing for sharks. No vampire or Prince either.

Post comfy backyards

>tirpitz all alone as usual

sad

Shark never ever.

wales is the only one who won't show up

All except vampy and dog, I don care about them anyway.

>only need atago/deutsch

got useless wales yesterday

Fucking Atago you shitty dog
Show up
Reeeeee

Still no Atago unfortunately.

Lots of people still fishing for Shark huh. Glad she came home early for me.

Finally I'm done with this event.

I want to wear her like a hat.

>Ajax does bonus damage to CAs
>Shark does bonus damage to CLs and DDs
Who would win a death battle?

Can anyone point me to how to get the most MKIIs possible? I feel like i only get her from monthly and sometimes when i check PVP rewards. It just a slow grind to max out SSRs?

Shark with a wiki.joyme.com/blhx/试作型203mm(3号)连装炮T0
compared to 150mm on Ajax would do double damage to light compared to her 80% to medium armor, combined with another 35% multiplier and the higher DPS gun in general with 265 base firepower giving her around 25% more damage, shark would win 100% not including torpedo luck shots.

Weekly reward
Login reward
Medal exchange
PvP exchange

You also get 1 per 3* per world for 9 extra, this event gives 2.

If I used all my starting gems and got graf, is it worth rerolling or just keep? is she particularly great

Who is best nazi and why is it Hipper?

>best nazi
Semen demon.

World 9 retard here I'm not autoing but when fireboats split top and bottom I feel like I end up letting one through no matter what. What do typical cleaning fleets look like? I have LBd Eldridge cleveland and helena with non LBd unicorn for the back but I get wrecked by BBs. I feel like my oil is starting to go through the roof.

Hipper is a shitty tsundere of the worst kind.

Graf has metalblood synergy and that's about it. She doesn't augment ships from other fleets so strictly speaking she's in a merely okay position in non-kraut fleets. Event ship wise I think z46 and Tirpitz are better ships that can be mixed with others.

I used Phoenix, Belfast, Unicorn, and Nelson, All level 100 for clearing on World 9, except for that piece of shit map 9-3 in which I added in Vestal to that composition.

I wouldn't even waste gems on crafting unless you plan on whaling, Graf is good but only really good if you use her in a german fleet.