Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EjCDhgn0ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=t1I-_rXVIzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new dancer comes out
>arena goes to shit
dancers were a mistake

Hand over the content right now, and no one gets hurt.

How old is Palla? She can't even drink.

FE 16 will be set in Magvel

probably 21ish

I'm pretty sure none of the characters can drink in Echoes, not even Saber.

>B-but reduced score! Inferior BST!

Matthew's dead girlfriend when?

>implying
Palla likes to drink her sorrows away as stated by ISIS in SoV

>dagger
she can stay dead

Someday maybe
Daggers are the strongest weapon right now.

Mystery of the Emblem banner next week

More characters need to drink and alcohol needs to have a bigger impact in FE. Shinon and Makalov get drunk all the time, much to the entertainment of the player.
Python and Forsyth bro it up and share bottles of wine in their epilogue, Gregor drowns himself in drink trying to forget the pain of his brother before getting saved by his wife and Gray/Tobin drink away the pain of losing a friend.
Hell, you can even have the noblemen in the story drink fine wines.

I got a +attack -res soren. Is he good? And any suggestiins what to build

I gave mine Fury and an Owltome. He wields both well, but +Spd is probably his best IV

>blow hundreds of orbs on Camilla
>barely any red orbs to even try
>of course I don't get her if I see any red orbs
>try green once out of frustration because of no red orbs again
>instantly get Azura
alright, this is the last straw. I am 100% convinced now that IS randomly flags accounts to be unable to draw certain units in order to milk them dry.

Isn't is possible to datamine this shit somehow? They found Dokkan Battle out too.

Skipping banners til we get some actually good Binding Blade characters

I love Lyn.

Ok thanks. I think i just get him to level 40 and use him if i need a green tome

what about fehkeeper

Red hell is real user. The pool is unbelievably bloated.

What about it? I don't use it.

Azura is the easiest unit to get out of the three, Camilla the hardest

I think the idea is to find out data from fehkeeper to see the kinds of units people have pulled to see if they really have pulled off a Dokkan Battle of sorts. I hope that isn't the case but I have heard that there are accounts tied to certain banes, which leads me to believe that accounts can be tied to certain units too.

I can kind of believe the bane part since a lot of my units are -HP. Which is pretty good for the most part.

I've rolled 2 Camillas but no Azura

That's nice, Florina.

Maybe you just didn't blow enough.

Same thing happened to me when Delthea came out but hasn't ever since.

And my account might be bound to -Atk if it's with natures too. In the last month I pulled 2 -Atk Ryomas, one -Atk Amelia and the Azura I just pulled is -Atk as well.

I was convinced I'd gotten way more +res -spd shitters, then I actually counted and it turned out -res was by far my most common bane. Just happens that all my -spds are fast mages and all my +spds are armored. Such is the power of confirmation bias

What kind of main antagonist do you guys want in fire emblem switch?

a hot chick

Bullying Faye!

Who's a dragon

Someone with a tiny bit of charisma I can take relatively seriously, please. Just do ANYTHING better than Garon and Iago.

a cute little girl

a dragon would be cool

>72 Orbs
>starving for skill fodder, but want to save up for the next 8% banner or whatever they do for the anniv
>decide to summon ONCE from the NY banner, aiming for only one orb
>Gunter, so Hone Cavalry fodder
>one of my cavs can probably use that
>still have 67 Orbs

That itch is scratched slightly but fuck it's always tempting. I'll have to go at least a few weeks without summoning. And I have to make a bet on if the 8% banner would be 1, worth it, and 2, be bait for whatever they have on the anniv.

The childhood friend betrayer. Did FE ever have one?

Reroll?

I want an antagonist that is well written enough that I'd either find it difficult to call them a villain, or if they're a villain that is cruel, then they better be enjoyably cruel.

Which means we're just gonna get cartoon supervillain evil again, because we have to have a clear, defined evil bad guy.

Ye

reroll

A loli who's into lolidom. Then at the end she gets what she wants

Lyon

You have two 5 stars, both of which are good dancers. I'd keep it but whatever

an isekai antagonist to go with isekai MU
maybe he's the protagonist's school bully in previous life or something

Yes please.

>Rerolling for absolute dancer cancer

Go step on a lego

Post epic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EjCDhgn0ZY

>no new cosplay Tanas
why bother posting old crap
where's NY Tana. I think I saw Christmas bikini Tana.

So, Fae?

FAE IS NOT FOR LEWD.

I have the Firesweep Lance, but no Life and Death 3 Fodder, so I'll have to wait a little longer for her.

A very difficult seize chapter that keeps opening up more and more as you go on.

Does arena assault count for ally support?

I also gave him Bowbreaker, which has been a great cover for his shit Def, but I've been thinking recently that Wings of mercy might actually be more useful, so try that first.

That also fulfils my requesst of a loli into lolidom

I want to say it'd only count during your first run for the day but don't quote me on that

I love these

Drumpf

That felt a lot better than it should have desu

we need one with Rhajats body

What do you do while there's nothing to do in FEG?

Now with crossovers.
Full body SayoriNino when?

It doesn't matter too much in a season where every Bonus unit is a shitter. Your score's taking a big hit regardless unless you unironically 5* Sophia, and the difference in arena score between a 5* dancer and a 4* dumpster fire is negligible.

I play the superior, funner and content-filled mobile game, Geometry Dash

school just started, so I'm doing my research again
while playing FE6 in my free time

Oh yeah
My Eff is almost complete
Do I need to refine berkut lance first before foddering or what ?

I hope I roll a +res in the future

Refinements are removed when refining I believe

I heard that weapon refinery enhances certain stat buffing weapons to be AoE, have a stronger effect, and can work regardless of who initiated combat. Weapons like Light Breath+ and the Bridal weapons for instance.

But I also heard that if it activates during Enemy Phase, then the buff lasts only for the Enemy Phase. For instance if someone attacks Ninian and she has the Light Breath+ enhanced, then she and her nearby allies gets +5 to all stats, but only during the enemy phase, right? Meaning once you control them again those stat buffs are gone? And the Bridal weapons work the same way?

When foddering you mean ?

You'll need to refine it when it's equipped to Effie.

who did you hear this from?

Oficial SoV Futa List, No gay shit like Futa on Male allowed 1/?

>Palla: Big Dick, Small Balls
out of the three sisters, the most composed one, meaning that her dick never missfires, can stand a lot before blowing her load but gets easily tired, only lasting a round or two before needing to get fucked to get it up and after other two loads she has to stop before her balls start to hurt. her ejaculation is dissapointing and kinda watery, but if she gets really excited she will shoot a little more
If extremely backed up, she will wait for bath time and get her nuts dry with the sight, without a care of how her balls will hurt the next day

>Catria: Decent Sized Dick, Big balls
She gets easily in the mood,maybe too easily, meaning that she sports an erection quite often and sometimes she will missfire in Blowjobs and handjobs if she's quite backed up. She can shoot 4 times before needing a fuck and then she can squeeze 2 more before collapsing as a sweaty mess, if he goes over that limit, you will see her the rest of the week with a pained expression whenever she rides her pegasus. Her loads are impressive both in size and thickness,and if she's really backed up she can give some one a One person Bukkake.They are also quite smelly, so the camps know if she masturbated or had sex recently

>Est: Well Sized Dick,Quite Big Balls
The horndog of the camp,loves fucking or be fucked and is always down for either or both. Her eagerness combined with her premature ejaculator nature makes a lot of troubles, She always missfires, be it at foreplay, kissing or simply removing her pants makes her shoot a load. She even gave up on triying to clean said loads because it would always end in another missfire thanks to the added sensibility. She makes up with her extreme stamina, Shooting up to 8 loads without going entirely soft and then she can squeeze other 3 more before she passes out.After an incident where she stained everyone's clothes, she's not allowed to do the laundry

Just from here, I guess.

Yes, they lose the buffs once the player phase begins. It’s kind of nice if you bait an attack with nini since it gives everyone a lot of defense/offenses, but the only way you can control how the buffs are used is if you attack someone with Nini/your light breath user and they get the buffs that turn. The bridal weapons work similarly, I believe.

Adding to that, the wording for this effect seems to be “after combat, if the unit attacked”. Essentially, if your unit attacked/counter attacked, then the buff occurs. Also, the bridal buffs are the same magnitude but the wording changes to the above. Normally it’s “after any combat this unit initates”.
I feel like I’m trying to decipher the meaning of fucking yugioh cards here

I'm here to inform you that a Rogue Dagger is a better investment than a Bridal weapon, but light breath is the best.

Correct. Think of it as a Rally that can also proc in Enemy Phase, but requires you to target an Enemy, not an Ally.

If Ninian initiates on Player Phase, then your nearby allies can utilize it in that same phase, but that set up is difficult and less viable than simply using Lightning Breath+, with Distant Counter.
Cordelia's Cupid Bow+, Caeda's Blessed Bouquet+, and Sanaki's Cymbeline at least have 2 Rng, while Light Breath+ only has 1.

I hope you all said that you want more Fates and Awakening characters in the survey.

I did
once heroes dies the newfags can finally fuck off from /feg/ forever

>tfw no buffed cymbeline to give +5/5/5/5 to everyone after a snack attack

Yeah, I think they wanted to keep a team from just holding onto massive buffs indefinitely, so they only last until the end of turn(enemy phase). So to take advantage of the Bridal Weapon buffs you might want to run them on someone bulky with attack debuffing skills. Ninian probably doesn't want to run forged Light Breath unless you've using a Galeforce build or something, since you'll be losing her ability to dance an ally in exchange for buffing everyone. Fae can probably use it effectively but she needs DC so she can tank mages, so it's annoying to work with on her. Young Tiki doesn't really have a better breath to work with initially so if you can afford to give her DC and Light Breath she's probably the best with it, assuming you roll a decent one.

Nothing! I said nothing!

That's a +SPD Ninian, super good. But really I'd make sure to have a character with Distant Counter under my belt (Ryoma, Hector, Dorcas, whatever)

I didn't get a Hector till November during the legendary banner, and boy does it make a difference having a super powered (non-red and not pedobait) beast who can always counter attack.

Echoes OST favorites? Okay then.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1I-_rXVIzM

>not using Nowi because M-MUH PEDOBAIT
kys redditshitter

>But really I'd make sure to have a character Distant Counter under my belt

If only there was a free unit that came with a Distant Counter weapon.... like maybe you had to clear one of the story chapters to unlock.........

What do I do with +atk -res Amelia? Refine her weapon for speed and give her fury? I lack premium fodder for whale builds.

Gawain when?

Isn't that urvan?

Futa is garbage.

I have a +res -hp Ninian. She reaches 30 res without any A, skill or refinement. I'm not sure should I opt for fury and speed refinement, or fury and resistance refinement for abusing ploy skill.

I don't think there is a single dancer that can use ploy skills well.