>9 to 22 Jan
>Login for 1 Forbidden Page and 1 quartz
>Commemoration CE Mission Reward
>Double success rate when Leveling related Servants
>1/2 AP Interlude and Stregthening for related Servants

New Year Rateup
news.fate-go.jp/2018/newyear2018
>9 Musashi + 2017 CE
>10 Katsuhika Hokusai (ends on 12:59 JST)

New Year Campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2018/newyear2018_ca/
3 days login present:
>18 quartz + 1 ticket
>18 apples + 1 ticket
>9 Fou ATK and 9 Fou HP + 1 ticket

>20M QP + 2018 CE from Retweets
>10 ticket for 10 MP
>New Year Lucky Bag = 10M QP, 1000FP and 1 CE EXP card
>1/2 AP EXP daily, Great and Super Success rate doubled until 10th January 12:59 JST
>new combat and NP animations for Tamamo no Mae (Caster)

For other news open news link

New Year Paid Gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2018/luckybag2018/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=XYh7CmLnHCU
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FateGrandOrder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3rd Ascension: Even without Goku, it might feel entirely safe! Maybe!
>Battle Start 1: Will everything be fine without Goku?
>Damage from Noble Phantasm: Uwaaa! Gokuuuuuuu!
>Defeated 2: Goku... help... me...
>Battle Finish 2: We did it! Even without Goku we can win !
>Bond Lvl 4: Uuuuuu.... I want to see Goku...Wa! We-were you listening!? Forget! Forget! Forget it! Forget! -

Why does Sanzou talk so much about Goku?

CUMMY ON ABBY'S TUMMY

DOWNLOADING

I just woke up. What's going on and why did the game update?
Is something excited going to to happen?

because she kept getting captured and needed to be rescued by goku

She never talks about Goku but she talks about Wukong quite a bit since she's got issues being alone.

ONE (1) PAGE

What does TVtropes have to say about your waifu?
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FateGrandOrder
Vain Sorceress: Strongly implied. She looks a good deal younger than Medea and is very sensitive about her age. There's a certain number of points where teasing her about it is an option and she's desperately trying to get Medea Lily and Asterios to stop calling her "auntie" (even though she really is their aunt).

What was his problem?

>People can't have friends
No wonder you fags are here.

Any tips for beating Shinjuku? Baal and Moriarty are a pain in the ass.

cuckbait

I hope you are all happy with your 1 (one) forbidden page. Please understand we are working hard to deliver you content such as CEs that give you +50 master exp.

This is your special content for this week, have fun with your game user.

Bring reddit alter

Just braveheart the Baal

Use Tamamo Summer

is it fair bros?

Summer Tamamo

I've always wondered why Medea and her lily ver have zero lines for Asterios

It's okay to quartz revive

Just take Merlin and Waver bro

Musashi's time!

GOKUUUUUUUUUUUU *cums*

LOOK AT THE GACHA THERE'S TWO

see

Just use best Lancer.

TWO GROCERY BAGS

>tfw banana is going to cuck me when watanabe is released
its not fair bros

Alright, which of these idiots should I level first?

Do you think Sigurd will look very similar to Siegfried? Bryn implied that he has glasses (unless it's just her fetish) and I think Fragments mention his helmet. Early leak mentioned Miwa Shirow as his designer but the majority of his male characters are on lanky side.

TWO gacha?

me

So Lancelot went from being the strongest KotRT because he was straight up the most skilled fucker alive and had beastly stats from training, who achieved this in-spite of the fact his magic is shit and with only a mild luck blessing and sword on par with Galantine from his mom, to only being the best because his mom lets him double his stats?

Doesn't that defeat the point of him? He's a warrior whose only blessings are a sword on par with his peers and a bit of extra luck, who became the strongest of all of them through sheer work and skill. How the fuck does that mesh with his mom now being the reason he's so fucking strong to start with? What the fuck does he have that wasn't gifted to him besides his swordsmanship now?

Unironically Hassan.

We use Mashu shield to summon. We have it.
We use the suitcase to summon back with memories our servant
We use Merlin (and not Chaldea) to get Mana.
Chaldea is only to observe Earth and singularity. Which we don't need in our van.

I want to fuck this squid

>Medb is Nasu favorite
>cuckfox is the most beloved CCC event servant
oh i'm laughing

and this gem from Apocrypha -
>Americans Hate Tingle: Sieg was received okay in Japan, where he won a spot in a Top 10 Anime Characters poll in a Japanese magazine, and in general is looked at in a more positive light. However, Chinese fans absolutely loathe him, considering him a Canon Sue with disproportionate screentime and considered a 'cardboard'. American viewers also aren't really as fond of him as Japan is, the most lenient opinion about him is that he's overall boring, otherwise they share similar loathing with the Chinese.

>nips loving Sieg
>zero doujins
>zero fanart

k e k

I have to say Galahad didn't leave a good first impression in me, telling us to give up and fucking off and all that
I either think he will look like a Siegfried with tidier hair and glasses, or be the opposite of Siegfried in terms of coloring

She really likes Dragon Ball

kotaro is the most useful

He'll probably have the same hair and eye color, and a similar build. But besides that, I think they'll look pretty different.

People claiming that (you) will no longer be able to summon Servants because Chaldea is gone is the equivalent of Ash having his Pokemon taken away at one point and people thinking that he'll spend the rest of the series fighting by himself.

Not a lancelot fag, but for the love of god, please give him an outfit like a cool suit, since it's the only possibility he will get decent art. I am sick of it.

> A rather darker one comes up during the trial quest for Parvati, as seeing Parvati Sakura makes her... nearly boil over with rage, because between the pseudo-Servant process and all the combat Chaldea engages in, Parvati is putting Sakura in tremendous amounts of danger, and Medusa will not tolerate that. She does eventually relent, but she's still unhappy about the situation because Sakura remains in danger.

>Got Musashi just now
I have all the EoR poster characters my autism is at rest.

Best Rider when?

>going to reddittropes

>lostbelt no.1
>guest support is goetia
wdyd

>>zero doujins
He has a few actually

>user's mom didn't love him

At least Berserkelot will get new animations eventually. I always liked his design.

That's something I've been saying ever since Arondight got a swordbeam, sure beams are cool and everyone fan of this franchise seems to think that swords without beams are worthless. But man wouldn't it be all the more amazing if Lancelot could stand at the top of the Round Table without his sword being a magical nuke? Through sheer skill and swordsmanship alone and Arondight having a beam kinda ruined that image I had

Well, unlike Ash, we'll summon them back. We're not going to let them in eternal retirement in our old house.

It's just you don't have a tree professor house there to return to

His skills is the real deal yes, but he was babbied since birth like all the other knights
And doesn't Lancelot have PotF that boost his stats too? Is it already in action or not?

Well he can just you know, synchro with his frog

When he's coming back ;_;

I actually changed a lot of things in my waifu's TVTropes profile because some asshole with a hateboner for her had presented her in a negative light.

>where he won a spot in a Top 10 Anime Characters poll in a Japanese magazine
Aren't those super rigged?

Surely this isn't all were getting for 2 weeks right? Surely there will be at least a rerun right?

Yes

Beware the Nice Ones: A strange example. As mentioned above, she's exceedingly kind to the point that she apologizes when killing her foes and tries to quickly end their suffering. However, the nicer you are to her back, the more unstable she becomes due to her memories of Sigurd, which will eventually make her snap and kill you. She's also a rather powerful Lancer and a former goddess who can easily No-Sell modern magecraft through her Primordial Rune and casually burns away all of Arash's arrows. She can even wipe out all of Tokyo if she has enough mana to fuel her second Noble Phantasm, Brynhild Komedia.

that's it i quit

>His skills is the real deal yes, but he was babbied since birth like all the other knights
Well there is still Percival who in theory got an education to stop him from becoming a knight.

>the whole season of sakuga
>fucking wasted

I didn't even watch it but I feel bad for Ash and pokefags.

Yes.

>oldman fag

Is there a single top-tier or high-tier Servant that wasn't babied

January was horrible last year too.

It doesn't have a beam, he's just putting a lot of Mana in it to have something like a beam. Arondight doesn't have a power source in it like Galatine/Balmung or an amplification power like Excalibur/Clarent

>his sword from his mom buff all his stats and is anti dragon
>his mom buff his luck
>his mom buff a stat
>his two other NP are not something he had when he was alive
The knight of the lake everyone

Even Evil Has Standards: He's considered to be pure evil and even prides himself on it, but in Shinjuku he finally does run into one thing that's too low for him: His plan to defeat Holmes and the protagonist requires him to genuinely bond with the latter and then try to kill them. Since he's never cared about anyone before in his life he assumes he would be able to do it without a second thought. And he does. However, when asked if he regrets it, it's clear that he does. He could have won the ensuing boss battle but had no taste for it and unconsciously held back as a result.

me

>She can even wipe out all of Tokyo if she has enough mana to fuel her second Noble Phantasm, Brynhild Komedia
Meanwhile, we are stuck with the dick spear in FGO

Depends. How do you rate Beo, Shuwen and Kojirou ?

More like the Knight of the Mom.

Daiz

Quetz

I guess that's why he likes married women

That's the point.

His mom is the Lady of the Lake so he's the Knight of His Mom's Basement.

>babied
?

Don't you love innuendos user?

Definitely

It was fucking NT.

They're always super biased towards seasonal shit, stuff made by select production companies, and a handful of meme characters like Jesus and RERUSHU. Also, he dropped like a rock.

Cu was cursed to an early grave by the equivalent to the no-strings blessings other heroes got in their youth, and spent his childhood as basically the slave of another man to repay his debts for killing the man's hound.

Top Jobbers

Team Mom: While she's got her own eccentricities, she's also very intelligent and insightful, and often takes a Straight Man role in groups she finds herself in, being among the first to deduce solutions to problems. She's also fine with being called motherly or even grandmotherly despite the protagonist trying to be polite and saying she's like a big sister. After all, even if she doesn't look it, she's actually an old woman.

Siegfried

Herc

>Last time rolled on Shimosa gacha for Musashi, cucked by Blue Seiba when I saw the Gold Saber card appear
>Roll again this time, a Gold Saber card appears again, but this time its Altera

Why does this keep happening to me...

Define babied
You mean blessed and shit?

?

Quetz.

>For this week
Until the 22nd user

I dunno if I would call him high tier but Regend achieved second magic through pure autism

More like a Kojiroufag before Saber Lancelot I kinda imagined Lancelot like the Kojirou equivalent of the round table