gwentify.com/

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Geralt and Triss OTP

gwent was a mistake

Looking forward to the next horrible decision made by CDPR :)

As a Gwent player, you are who makes it possible. You have only yourself to blame as you have no standards and tolerate any kind of treatment from them.

>CDPR has literally one (1) thing to do to cool down the angry mob
>The only thing they have to do is to end the season
>They just don't do it for whatever reason
I... I don't get it. Why are they doing this to themselves? Shouldn't a company like.. keep their customers satisfied? They're fucking with us fir no reason at all. They don't even earn money by delaying season end, they're just fucking us over for nothing.

xth for Triss shaves her cunt

agreed, but I never spent money on the game so far and I completely stopped playing the game these past days because its such a dumpster fire

the only thing I'm MAYBE gonna spend money is the upcoming single player campaign if the game is in decent shape by the time it releases

This community acts like a spoiled child who was deprived of a special treatment for a while and now he screams, cries and makes threats. Follow these threats though. Go play bloody Hearthstone or whatever. Maybe then you'll appreciate Gwent for what it is. And developers who are working constantly to improve their product. And yes they do make mistakes. But the only way to avoid mistakes is to avoid doing anything.

It's been a while since I've seen a company this tone deaf to its own userbase.

if the only feedback from my userbase i'm listening to was reddit, i'd ignore it too

Don't they have official forums?

Patch is shit and they are indeed making some bad decisions lately but the overreaction is insane.

source your reddit post m8

Did they extend the season so Swim can get GM?

no, even he stopped streaming gwent. he's playing some frito card game.

what carry ons of the NG+ in witcher 3? I'm enjoying so far the blood and wine expansion but please tell me you keep some decent stuff because the very start of the game was fucking shit being a poorfag and not having decent euipment

[–]Rafal_Jaki_CDPR CD PROJEKT RED
But the focus is not rebalancing the game but fixing bugs and things that work nor as intended. Tournaments and changes are not something that goes hand in hand and particularly this one is less than ideal but we are trying to make it work according to what we wanted in the first place.

I hope you guys are looking forward to playing more consume and dorfs after season end :)

Are you fucking kidding me? This is the first time in a long while that I don't want to play this game, and I endured through quite some bullshit.

Old news

well, the original statement was from "you're free to exploit bugs" burza, this is from an official tournament organizer, so this is definitely closer to a statement from the actual development team, like rethaz. :)

Welp I hope MTG Arena won't be shit.

What's the deal with the season going for two more days?
Why are people mad?

Only people that are rightfully mad are people that were aiming for top finishes that might get screwed hard. Everyone else is just mad for the sake of being mad since it's cool hating on CDPR these days.

There is absolutely nothing wrong to demand value for your money as a customer. Some people who are angry have actually spent money on the game and they feel like they have been robbed when the game is suddenly getting turned into Hearthstone.

They have every right to express what they want. You are like a person who goes to eat at a restaurant, gets brought burnt food and does not say anything about it even when it's your damn money. This is business, not a friendship.

You are a fucking underage if you think it is a good business practice to never have things done when promised, always delayed and informing the customers 5 minutes before the thing they have been waiting for is supposed to take place that it is going to get delayed.

If they are that incompetent, they don't deserve to stay alive in the business world. There are more deserving companies.

Ofc it is not a good business practice, never claimed otherwise.
The players aiming for top finishes are getting dicked hard and the issue they handled this definitely does not inspire confidence but did it really warrant such a reaction? Why is everyone so mad about this if not for the sake of being mad? How are you getting affected if you are not one of said players?
Are you mad because they are incompetent? Did it take you that long to figure out? I really don't get it.
There are many reasons for someone to be dissatisfied with the recent CDPR actions but being so butthurt about this? Please...

>never claimed otherwise
You implied that when you wrote that only a very limited section of people are "rightfully" mad at CDPR when to me it is obvious that bad business practices concern all the customers. This is not about the delay of two days, this is about that these practices are constant and that CDPR does not get things done. People feel betrayed.

The reason people are this particularly mad about this short delay is that the disappointment has built up over the last months and now everything triggers it. It is a snowball effect.

>You implied that when you wrote that only a very limited section of people are "rightfully" mad at CDPR
And I stand by that. If you are not affected why should you be mad? Sure it's a bad decision and it really sucks for a small portion of the playerbase but I am not going to lose my shit over this.
Not defending the bland new cards, gamebreaking bugs, shitty balance and the delay of thronebreaker btw.

The reason people are this particularly mad about this short delay is that the disappointment has built up over the last months and now everything triggers it. It is a snowball effect.
That's the case but this mentality is childish.

how the fuck I can never reach rank 20

Which leg bros?

No idea here.

Unironically Shupe.
Seltkirk if your collection is small, you lack NR golds and want to play NR

Shupe for memes you dumbfuck

I repeat, people are not mad at the delay, they are actually mad at the company and the pile of disappointments they keep piling front of their eyes without doing anything. I don't see that as childish but simply a natural reaction when people witness insanity front of them.

And one more thing, it is perfectly reasonable to feel mad for someone else. If someone else is treated unfairly, you are not supposed to accept it just because you are not yourself affected by it.

Saskia is great in her archetype, Shupe is the best card in the game so you will want to meme with it.

Seltkirk is the worst of those, okay tier.

Seltkirk is the best premium in the game

Heh you would think Marcin would take his ass and talk to Pawel at least for an hour and explain how not to interact with communities. Surely he learnt what not to do considering the many blunders that happened pre-TW3 release.

Triss x Yennefer is best ship.

Based streamers abandoning Gwent
Fuck this game ruining patch

>abandoning Gwent

They're not streaming it for two days, wow.

You both are over-reacting and full of hyperbole and hypocrisy. There will be no major balance fixes besides fixing bugs and engine related stuff. (Y‘all know it) Reddit and now you too are damaging a promising game (and patch) like spoiled kids getting ripped off of their sweets

I just want off Mr. Rethaz's wild ride.

>Can't reset dorfs because strengthen
>Can't SC stuff like Hattori because domino effect
What are you even supposed to do?

What did Dirk mean by this?

Yfw new season start on the 11 and finish on 31

Hello. I'm a returning player and don't know much about the meta and I don't really care, just wanna play some decks I have access to right now.

Want to try this Temerian soldier deck, but I don't know what to fill it with aside from these 3 cards and their copies, and the Witchers and boost them with Dandelion. Will also run potions to boost a ton of shit on the board.

idk

Netdeck. I know it's a meme, but just do it. Observe the meta while you play.

tell me cyberpunk 2077 will be everything I dreamed of

It will be all that and more. But it will also not release until 2077.

late 2019 early 2020
save this post

Before Gwent CDPR was a perfect company in my eyes. Now the truth has come in the dayligh and it is one of the worst, absolutely shameless thug gang.

you realize the gwent team is like 5 guys in a tiny room off to the side with poor lighting and facilities? gwent is CDPRs cuck shed and really doesn't reflect on the actual AAA unit

It does represent it. Every section of the company presents it equally.

okay good luck with thinking companies are unified groups with unified visions, your fantasy world will surely reflect reality.

How important are the first two games to the thirds? Was planning on picking up the games next month since I read all the books over vacation, but then my buddy gave me his copy of Witcher 3 and now I just want to start with that one since it saves me money

I saved the kids, at least.

anyway, played a game against him earlier, and won, quest log says I won a special card but I just cant see it in any of my decks. what is it?

That's not what I said, if a bread has moldy spots all around it it's a shit bread. If a company cannot supervise its sections better, the company as a whole is shit. The whole is only as good as its parts.

Dijkstra, if you don't have it he should be in baron's office.

Who else /grinded to 4500 with Emhyr Reveal/?

If you want to make more people quit the game in wake of the ladder extension play this deck. It took me one evening to hit GM with it. At least 75% of your games are autowins. It is virtually unbeatable and generates an absurd amount of ragequits/hatemail.

watch playthrough of 1, enjoy 2, keep 3 for the end

all bread has mold on it.

Play Vernon Roche. A 4rth blue scout commando is worth it.

>gets banned
pshh nothing personel, leek :)

You can't tell a difference between a fresh and moldy bread? Jesus Almighty.

>abusing bugs

What's your in-game name?

some bread is just visibly and taste moldy, but all breads have mold. this is a metaphor, you should get it

>watching playthroughs

Well, I can return another metaphor for you; the toxicity of the mold in the CDPR bread is so high that it makes the bread stick out in the company of ordinarily moldy breads.

yeah that's wrong.

t. a fanboy in CDPR general

>not abusing bugs
what are you, stupid?
the only other option is playing Dwarves or Consume. I'd rather play something fun and fuck with this garbage patch and everyone taking it seriously.

yeah like CDPR is going to do shit about it

swim

yeast isnt mold
the active ones are destroyed when the bread is baked

our company is very low moldy, some parts have gotten mold, but we are trying to remove mold so you can enjoy the bread mold free :)

Ok that's it, where do you live?

i don't, but witcher 1 really looks his age and combat is hit or miss depending on your taste.
I enjoyed it, but you don't lose much by not playing it yourself

Sometimes the best way to remove mold from the bread, is to give it more time in the oven. Please be patient for our mess :)

keep your shitty opinions to yourself

How do I abuse this bug, user?

dude just winch correctly lmaoooo

what I'm saying is there is no mold in bread I dont care about gwent lmao

Fuck off

Please do not kill me, I take everything back.

wew guys chill out

there is the instant you take it out

Play Emhyr
Use a card that targets one of your opponent's cards
Spam click really fast like you're trying to undress a poorly drawn hentai girl in a flash game
The unit you were clicking on gets "returned" from wherever it was into your hand

Hilariously works when you target a revealed unit in your opponent's hand with Elites/Sweers.
Also works with playing Scorpions and hitting a unit on their board (sometimes playing Cantarella and following it up with Emhyr Scorpion return the Cantarella to your hand is pretty good).

Trissbutt

I have a better butt

so it is true that triss is an exhibitionist

>Wake up
>Gwent subreddit is in LITERAL fucking flames

HAHAHAH YES

LET IT ALL BUUUUUUUUUUUURN

What happened, I just got here as well. I know CDPR pushed back the season but is this why?

How was your beauty sleep. rethaz?

CDPR doesn't know how to handle a multiplayer game

>Rethaz's post at 0 points
>All threads on frontpage is complaining and misery about the game going shit
YES YES YES

>SuperJJ to stop playing Gwent for the time being
>Swim stopped streaming Gwent
>Rethaz's reddit points being fucking nuked to orbit
>Burza's sticky on the subreddit at 0 points and everyone saying this is fucking retarded

HOOOOOOOOOLY shit

This is Destiny subreddit levels of flames

>Have a passionate community
>Betray their trust and passion for the game and wanting to make it better
>Now they hate you

I hope they're not surprised by this

>Thread literally telling them to replace their garbage employees
>Almost 700 upboats

we could have Cyberpunk 2077 by now if it wasn't for Gwent

fuck you card game fags