/digi/ - Digimon General

user delivered edition

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018. BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Previous The Japanese story trailer is officially translated:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHAa8DYooQ

>Details of the pre-order bonuses:

withthewill.net/threads/18680

>EU pre order information

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoDE/status/923807750647373824

>Japanese guide for hacker's memory

ha-navi.com/digi-top

>Official english website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Digimon Heroes has been disconnected since 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB Flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/19617-Final-Appmon-Rental-DVD-Covers-Discs-16-and-17-Available-February-2nd
mediafire.com/file/7nch1q265m1pg24/dm_15_20.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Renamon

2nd for Murricamon

Dead Furry Walking!

You beat me to it, I was gonna make a Nene thread. I miss Nene.

Four for chips

>I miss Nene
I feel you.

I do like the fact, that during the Etemon capture quest in CS, he will have special dialogue if you use Stealth Hide to sneak up on him. Clearly they considered that alternative.

>Cucks the Legendary Tamer
How can Ryo even recover?

Reminder that there hasn't been a single canon female renamon in the entire series. The one from digimon world data squad and the taomon from next order were both male, and the one from tamers is genderless.

>Reminder that there hasn't been a single canon female renamon in the entire series
There's one in HM

But is there proof that this Renamon is a she? I know there's a renamon going up against a seadramon but I didn't know if it was male or female.

The one from tamers has boobs according to Bandai

Boobs=/=female
Renamon in digimon world datasquad evolves into lillithmon, the lord of lust, tits and al, and is still a male.

The same can be said for Biyomon who has a masculine physic when it evolves to biyomon.

Censoredmon

Show me where I said I don't know that Gennai became old and short because of the black ball that Piemon put inside him. Show me where I made the claim that it was never explained anywhere.
>Technically he was established in Adventure as having been Ewan McGregor at the time the digivices and crests were made, and it's never properly explained in the series (only an audio drama?) why his body changed the first time. Some plot device magic happened just before Adventure, and he got better just after Adventure.
I clearly referenced the episode in which it happened, and is went out of my way to specify that it wasn't explained IN THE SERIES but was explained outside the series.
The black ball was in fact "some plot device magic", I never said I don't know the cause of Gennai's aging, I was just describing the cause of Gennai's aging in a dismissive way.
SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY GENNAI WAS OLD.

Improvedmon

Hey, calm down man, you fucket up your own quote
Do you want a Skullgreymon, ruin mode or something?

Fuck no! The censored version looks awful and breaks the dynamic of the pair.

Pastel pink/blue trumps pink/black by far. Plush the blue mousehat is so muh cuter than the generic black cat.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I said:
>Technically he was established in Adventure as having been Ewan McGregor at the time the digivices and crests were made, and it's never properly explained in the series (only an audio drama?) why his body changed the first time. Some plot device magic happened just before Adventure, and he got better just after Adventure.
Another user said:
>He was old because that dark orb from Piemon, after beating Apocalymon he returned to normal, it just wasnt immediately

We have enough Digimon that look like strippers already. I'm glad that they at least have nuns show modesty even though they couldn't do so for fucking Ophanimon

>HaMe's EU pre-order bonuses have to be redeemed through Bamco's VIP corner

The fuck?

Wrong on all accounts. The specific differences between Noir and Blanc make them work as a pair: Black vs White, a hat with sharp edges vs a hat with rounded edges, two weapons vs one weapon, range vs melee, adult vs child, one is introverted while the other is extroverted. Changing the biggest visual, the color scheme, screws up their whole dichotomy, makes them look too similar and not unique, and just looks awful.

You seem really angry

And again, you reply to my post saying shit I ALREADY KNOW.

25th for love

it's something similar to what they did for next order; the cost is free, but you need to register in the website and request the dlc, at which point they will send back a valid psn code. And remember that digital versions of EU Cybersleuth still include the launch DLC, unlike the US version.

The epic rewards club isn't online still though

>Black vs White
You mean black vs pink

You're going by the opposites go together type of logic, which sure, I can see where you're coming from, but when it comes down to it pink and black couldn't be more different from eachother that it just makes blanc and noir ugly together. Pastel blue and pink on the other hand are pleasing to the eye on account of them both being soft colors, and with sistermon ciel now wearing white it compliments blanc even more. You may not want to admit it but ciel goes so much better with blanc than Noir ever did. This is one censor that isn't only perfect, but stomps on the old/original design.

Sexbots can't love.

You can if you program them to.

Speaking of our favorite sexbot, the last two rental dvds of Appmon have Rei and Hadesmon for the 16th, and Yuujin and Rebootmon for the final one.
withthewill.net/threads/19617-Final-Appmon-Rental-DVD-Covers-Discs-16-and-17-Available-February-2nd

Ok, who can read nip?

Based spics
mediafire.com/file/7nch1q265m1pg24/dm_15_20.zip

renamon a CUTE

>Imperialdramon PM is there
Hey, they remembered him!

Where are these pictures coming from?

Will they use her in any game or they regret AIDS cat already?
I mean, they didnt even put Meicoomon in HM even when they could use N0's model

It really doesn't. The contrasting elements actually help sell them as a pair and compliment each other. Having them both be the same makes it look bland, boring, and uninspired. And Blanc's main color is WHITE not pink. Black and white compliment each other far better thsn the same color That's why Imperialdramon and Alphamon have black armor, to compliment Omegamon's white armor.
>You may not want to admit it but ciel goes so much better with blanc than Noir ever did. This is one censor that isn't only perfect, but stomps on the old/original design.
Fuck no! Noir and Blanc were a perfect pair on their own and the cencored version not only breaks the great contrast the pair had that made them work but looks terrible as well. Noir fits with Blanc far far far better than the inferior censored version ever will.

The mediafire link in the spoiler.

The 20th anniversary Digivice artbook. The link is on the spoiled text

>that cute face
WTF? I love AIDs cat now.

Oh c'mon, even her sprite looks like a bootleg renamon.

Well, that is an AIDS-less cat

Damn, that's a fine feminine angel, not like that dirty old hag Ofanimon.

What does this line have to do with AIDS anyway

I can't wait until Ciel awaken is shown so the people claiming it looks good can shit up forever. There is no way it won't be at least on the top 5 worst digimon designs ever, and I'm counting stuff like Angelamon in that ranking.

That's because Rasielmon is a real Ophanim angel. Ophanimon is just a trap Seraphimon.

So by that logic you think LadyDevimon should be white instead of black?

Except for the fact that it had nothing resembling an Ophanim where as Ophanimon does.

It's probably because we've only had the small art but I never realized BlitzGreymon had exhaust pipes on his arms.

Many digimon in this 20th anniversary don't get used much even though they look pretty cool i wonder why.

>look guys! I put two wheels on my shoulders! I'm not a seraphimon anymore

I know you have severe autism, but I don't see any way that it looks worse than something like Omegamon Zwart D, or Ogudomon, or most X antibody types

You're really blowing it out of proportion here, this isn't like that time in Savers where they turned Bomber Nanimon into a giant orange

You are talking to two different people.

>Many digimon in this 20th anniversary don't get used much even though they look pretty cool i wonder why.
A lot of them where released last year, give it time

Call me a brainlet but I never noticed the V-pet are cages. When you use a V-pet you are literally enslaving a digimon and forcing it to fight. Digimon partners have Stockholm syndrome.

>this isn't like that time in Savers where they turned Bomber Nanimon into a giant orange
I really don't see how turning a bomb into an orange is different that turning a black cat into a blue mouse

They are. Do you see that concrete-like texture of the V-Pet? Also those bar-like things around the screen? And also, a keyhole at the side of it? They don't even try to deny it.
In Bandai's defense, the concept behind Digimon was that they were basically Kaijus, so it makes sense, in a way, that they were caged to prevent disasters.

Because the former is actual censorship of a seriously retarded variety since Rise Greymon has a gun arm and they sure didn't bother changing that. This is just some odd color and detail change that I'm not sure why they did, but it doesn't fundamentally change what the Digimon is. It still has a nun theme going

Do you think so?

Which is still more than Rasielmon has.

Rei always looks in these like he is being forced to pose for the cameras.

>a minute apart, says the same exact thing
Yeah no. Obvious samefag is obvious.

You are the samefag, sir.

>mediafire.com/file/7nch1q265m1pg24/dm_15_20.zip
guy who ripped the CD here.Seems i was freaking out over nothing, as long as it says copy ok it should be a perfect rip. Forgot to put the text file in though that shows proof though, don't feel like reuploading.

Is him a Garo reference?

2THICC4me AIDS kot is better than no AIDS cat.

Actually she isn't. Ophanimon is the one that's a real Ophanim.

So Grace Novamon is bigger than Examon then?

So that weird black thing with horns on my old D3 was suppossed to be Tuskmon, I always though it was Minotarumon

>So Grace Novamon is bigger than Examon then?
It's the size of a galaxy, what do you think?

All these fucking gold colored designs is triggering me.
Don't care if Gold=power or God.
This should have never been gold to begin with.
Fuck Bandai's fetish with the color.

Etching a bunch of heads into a seraphimon helmet doesn't turn said Seraphimon into an ophanim. Ophanimon will forever be a seraphim.

>what do you think?
That that was an exaggeration the reference book makes, like when it says Magna Garurumon moves at the speed of light.

Except she isn't and her entire design is very different. Not just the helmet but the giant shoulder wheels, the constricting chastity dress, the mechanical wings, having a spear and shield, it's all radical different.

You would be saying the exact fucking thing about Rasielmon if she didn't have cat ears, I guaran-fucking-tee it.

You know hearing Nokia rant about making Arata the leader of the Rebels and the MC Vice assisntant, kinda explains how Impy got away with the RK stuff.

Go back to WTW CMC, nobody wants you year.

What you don't know is that Loli Yggdrasil was Impy's wife and he left her the Royal Knights in his will when he died.

>it's all radical different
Except that it isn't. Ophanimon's design is a genderbent Seraphimon with tiny details shoehorned in to call it an ophanim, hence why it's just a trap seraphimon. It's nothing more than Takarifag pandering.
I would if Rasielmon looked like a trap version of Seraphimon, which she doesn't.
Stay mad Takarifag, your ship will never be canon.

>hurr I don't like your ideas
>you must be a shipper
What the fuck is this shit?
I feel like I'm on Twitter.

Where is Snow Agumon?

This was taken in 2100. SnowAgumons don't exist anymore.

While your pandering theory is serious idiocy, I will agree that Holydramon is the patrician Plotmon ultimate

All Digimon are genderless. How the hell is this an argument?

>seriously retarded
You seriously don't get why DISNEY (who owned the localization rights at the time) would want to censor an episode where an amusement park gets bombed?

Nah. Ofanimon is still the better ultimate for Tailmon.

you're confusing it with this mon.

You can alwais go Anubimon

I wish Konakafags would fuck off and leave already.

Going by the old, and I mean before ultimates were a thing old, v-pets, shitdramon was an alternate perfect to Angewomon for Tailmon and because they were lazy they just pushed it to ultimate since they hadn't made Tailmon a proper ultimate. But now they have with Ophanimon as a proper ultimate to Tailmon and they have used her as such since her creation: Adventure PSP, World and Story games, and Frontier.

Kill fuck marry

Source?

adventure tri 20th anniversary digivice features magnadramon.

Kill all of them because that art is shit.

Irrelevant as Tri is using Ophanimon.

Implying she didnt rip them from him after the divorce.

what if tri trolls us all the way and never shows us the "proper" ultimate?