/fhg/ - For Honor General

Anticipation edition

Doesn’t care >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLEWQDrMn5E
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xRMNYPIzPgXr9TBNGZ4hURPt_CWR2YI8_ACdJsLYYH8/htmlview
youtube.com/watch?v=8cXArSKHkMI
youtu.be/SbO2QWHEnt0
youtu.be/j4Kcs4xdoLs
youtube.com/watch?v=tKeIJClwSNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gas all raider player

gas all shaman players

gas all viking players

shit i forgot about miss cancer

i believe we have reached a consensus

>parry someone in dominion
>teammate runs up and hits you in the back
>get youyr enemy low in dominion
>teammate will interrupt you just to steal a kill

gas all for honor players

>they GB your throw and save the opponent from a ledge on purpose.

>drop someone as centurion
>1 hp bar left
>teammate does a light to interrupt you
>gives him revenge
>dies within 2-3 seconds

its really telling when one of the best players in the world cant beat an average pub shaman when playing as aramusha

highlander pride
worldwide

>its a full 360 and also it does 33 damage for a zone
If it hits in full 360 it's doing it's work as a zone then? The damage should be nerfed yeah .
And that's how all zones should work, full 360 degree with low damage.

t.brozerker

Save Valkyries though.

>one of the best players in the world

you make it sound as if this game doesn't have a pitifully low skill ceiling

youtu.be/RLEWQDrMn5E
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xRMNYPIzPgXr9TBNGZ4hURPt_CWR2YI8_ACdJsLYYH8/htmlview
Neat I guess.
I’m sure you PC players would enjoy it more then me
t.on Xbox
Also poor kensei. Reminds me of the other YouTuber called big hat Logan or whatever. Dropped off the face of the earth but did extensive for honor mechanics coverage like all the frames of the base characters

Nah gas Vikings they are the problem in For Honor both in lore and multiplayer

Who’s the best in the world user. Who’s the best duelist. And if you say Tru3 because he’s “maining” Aramusha recently in his streams, then L M A O

But FemRaider and Valkyrie are big girls.
The only alternative is Gladiator, but every other faggot runs with them.
Though kangz are a problem in lore. Knights just wanted to just defend and protect Ashfeld while Samurais were just happy living in Myre killing each other or anyone who tried to come there.

I wanna see your stereotypes about heroes.

Here a few of mine

>Valkyrie
Always. Always. ALWAYS. make everything about themselves. Will Always blame their losses on Valkyrie, Will always bring up how low tier Valk is at any given moment.

>Highlander
Orochi, Conq and Lawbringer players are fucking babies. Orochi mains don't complain much, even when they two options in duels and only three in 4v4.

>Warden
Samurai that don't know that they're a Samurai yet.

Watching the beginning of that really makes me want to pick up Orochi. Someone convince me not to

show me your moves

Who was it?

>that warden stereo type
Spot not really.
Every warden is pathetic once you rape their SB attempts. The state of denial and rage kicks in if you toy the shit out of them with other characters that are low tier.

>Shugoki
Probably baked as fuuuck

Why the fuck did I write Highlander instead of Orochi? I meant to say that Orochi players are bros. Idk why I put Highlander in the title. that is my b. Highlanders are pretty cool though too.

>pop team epic + 4honor
nice. just watched this an hour ago too, good shit

Orochi mains complained so much they got bullied into non-existence when Shinobi came out with actual dodge attacks and omnidirectional 500 ms lights.

For the Warden one I meant it as they're all closet weebs.

People are STILL playing this game? o_O

>they're all closet weebs
I am. Though I support ideology of being Warden more than entire Samurai faction.
Only reason I am a Knight is because of memes, Warden and how shit tier samurai heroes are.
Kangz can get fucked.

He's just Kensei lite but somewhat decent in 1v1 (it's his fucking job). If you can't into deflect, hurricane and storm rush mind games; top light combo and zone is the most boring, predictable shit.

>He's just Kensei lite
youtube.com/watch?v=8cXArSKHkMI

If anything reverse is true. Warden, Conq, Raider, Orochi were probably their earliest designed heroes.
Then they thought, "Wait what will we put in Assassin?!" So they most likely turned Demon into Snake, and gutted his moveset in half most likely and gave his other half an Odachi.
You can literally merge Roach and Ken to a single hero to make a single decent one.

what's the most laid-back hero/feat selection?
something I can simply play while stoned and enjoy

Shugoki

stop smoking weed.

DUDE

Warlord, shugoki and nobushi. You want something comfortable and hard to kill but still can counter attack when you get into it. Anything twitchy and unnerving like shinobi, cent and zerk will kill your high.

WEED

Shaman.
Stealth/Stun Trap
Flesh Wound/Bear Trap
Second Wind/Hand Axe
Scout/Nail Trap

Does she actually has any bad feat? I'm surprised she doesn't has 4th additional feat slot for Deadly, Bleed Banner, Sharpen Blades,Fear Itself.

LMAOOOO

This. This is 100% truth.

This. Together, we can exterminate the kangz with the power of love.

>Highlander main
>Pour myself a glass of whiskey while booting up, grab some chocolate
>Toast to the enemy when we lose
>Toast to the allies when we win
>Toast to the graceful adversary that doesn't cheese my shitty hero

I found it guys, the way to enjoy this game being impervious to salt

How do I play shaman
I don’t care about her being OP I just want to shout “EAT SHIT” as I kill people.

This.
Knights and Samurais at end were almost ready to drop their weapons and be done with war. Only thing remained was Orochi and Warden Commander to as leaders to come and solidify it.
Then "McMount Snowniggers" come and create chaos that lasts for 6 years.

I can even stand tribute matches. I just wander near our stations, defending offerings, killing shitters. Feels good

youtu.be/SbO2QWHEnt0
youtu.be/j4Kcs4xdoLs
Welcome aboard

Did Kiai always delete stamina?

every time i try to play aramusha i quit after 2 games. hes such a fucking garbage hero that has nothing going for him, christ.

>Shinobi
Faggot weeaboos who naruto run at school, always gank, and always run away from fights when low.

The only thing I can tell you as Aramusha is turtle.
Try to get in a light parry, Do Side Heavy->Top Light->Top Heavy->Deadly Feint left or right.
That's it. That's the highest amount of damage I've ever gotten as Ara.
The follow up deadly feints are just bad because they'll expect it to come. You can also feint the top heavy into zone which you'll again be feinting if you don't wanna get parried.

As a Shinobi main this is 100%. I fully admit to doing the Naruto run, but only in Elementary school during gym class though. I always gank, and will always run if my odds of winning aren't good.

in other news.

>in a 2v1
>chipping them both down
>get the Aramusha to critical
>Swarm of minions spawn and surround him like zombies and finish him off
>they stagger the highlander so I can get the free heavy and kill him.

I love minions, wish they dealt more damage.

No. Just made you blurry. So the devs buffed it to be a tier 1 fiat lux. But the effects of that were nerfed to so you can now dodge after being screamed at

dem vikangz gud bois bouta get their civilization on track jus need sum riches & slaves to support a growing population

US
youtube.com/watch?v=tKeIJClwSNk

Sell me on Shugoki, /fhg/

He's fat and no armor to cover his arms, he got great high level dildos, you can make him black, you can make people want to kill themselves if you turtle

Listen to the Steel Samurai theme for true immersion.

you missed out the fact that you go out of stamina after 3 attacks

His super armor can make him trade attack with assassins and outlive them.

Watch them panic as you slowly walk towards them, with desperation in their eyes as they realize that they can't win by spamming 300ms lights anymore.

wanna bully everyone else with little to no effort on your part?

>2 days ago
>would get really fucking mad against conq because of how annoying it is to fight him
>buy him yesterday since I had spare steel
>find out he's really fun
Fuck I knew I'd do this once I went away from Shug.

Yeah i did the same, thought he was absolutely boring to play but i'm having a blast playing him in 4v4s and shield bashing cunts and allblock feinting

His passive superarmor carries him because it auto regenerates and people forget about it a crucial moments. You can also golf swing people to completely turn the tide in a bad fight or hug people to counter attack a bad situation. He can handle himself in a point or gank but he will more often get overwhelmed once your enemy knows how to soften you up before killing you and trying not to feed you revenge. Don't expect to run all the time since he's slow as fuck but if you are going to places, stick with your mates and try to hug during a gank. Stay the fuck away from b, you're not a vanguard.

>completely turn the tides of a bad dom match
>error 118
Every fucking time. I'm running a GTX 1060 so graphics shouldn't be a problem since this is the only program I'm running; plus I just lowered my settings. I keep getting disconnected from matches just when it's about to end.

>Nintendo direct same day as dev stream return

For Honor for switch confirmed

I really like the way bowser plays. He’s a heavy with the speed of a Lawbringer and he has these really cool spikes on his back that he can chain together with his heavy swipes

Only more the reason for the stream this week to fucking kill it

post yfw they say "reported"

WE WUZ WARDENS

EN SHEIT

what is this

BRUH
Is this real?

SO YOU BE SAYIN IM ALL KNIGHTLY EN SHIET?

Looks like a Warden mod for Asscreed Origins

>Warden
>not Centurion

Sorry white boy kangs were already Centurions

Can someone explain to me how to deal with nobushis? I can't deal with the 400ms light spam, bleed, and ambiguous dodge attacks

>hp increased to 140
>stamina increased to 180
>sprint speed increased to Conqueror's speed
>armor begins 100ms earlier in all of highlander's armored attacks
>now can cgb in offensive stance
>caber toss and kick can be cancelled with offensive emote
>light chain is now safe on block
>zone damage increased to 33
>defensive top heavy damage increased to 50
>defensive side heavy damage increased from 25 to 40
>offensive heavy damage increased to 35
>offensive heavy speed decreased from 800ms to 700ms
>defensive side light speed decreased from 600ms to 500ms
>offensive top light speed decreased from 500ms to 400ms
>defensive light chain speed decreased from 700ms to 600ms

>orochi ganks and runs whenever he gets scared
All cockrochi players should be executed.

>rep 40 roach
>still double lights after light parries

What??? How???

Honestly this.

>Aramusha lunge tracks you 20 feet
How is this balanced

I can talk again.

Time to post average webms because of my compulsion to record everything.

>wow better get this slow, stam consuming heavy for 35
>or I can just get a double top light for 32
WooOOOOOOOOw
3 points user!!!!!!!!
Where regen on critical health no longer exists oohhhhhhhh

The absolute state of orochi players

#notallroach

But wait, then there's the allys who boost zones while people are dying/loosing map control.

>about to rip out throat of enemy and heal myself
>faggot samurai steals my kill and prevents me from healing

>hurrr don't you understand you're supposed to cap a point it grant 2 points per second instead of 1 !!!

Spot on. Being the professional nuisance is a joy.

I have the 2 other webms of people running to this ladder and getting bombed. The other two were both orochi.

I feel like this was roach main who switched to ara.