totalwar.com/blog/alfred-the-great
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc[Embed][Embed]
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164592788&searchtext=improved arrow trails
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you made a new general without including the tw2 NEW STUFF or throne of brittania NEW STUFF?

op you suck

>his fags can't into new

So Bolog is the LL giant that has never been illustrated or made into a figurine.

Kelpie riders never existed
Fermanog never existed

But I'm a lore-baby, is there anything on the last two?

thats a glorious piece of art

>Settra getting fucked by Savage Orcs/Necrarch/Arkhan Alliance confirmed
More like Settra the Invisible, because no other faction will ever see him LMAO

>doesn't include new stuff
>only removes "screenshot sharing/campaign posting encouraged"
You are an embarrassment to history fans

>caring this much about the OP

meant to quote op obv

This showed up like a full week later than the Tretch image and could very well be using it's formatting to sell a fake leak.

>tfw pc too shit to run tww 2 at reasonable fps
>tfw i cant join kangz hype train
too fucking bad because the dlc looks really solid for its price compared to stuff like beastmen

I want this just so the Settrafags are btfo

>hisfag disregards history and traditions

Embarassing desu.

I'm assuming that these are made up then, cool.

>implying the ai kangz won't run rampant with FREE FUCKING UNITS

A L B I O N

>if he somehow survives all that Thorgrim's blue tide is gonna devour him
Also
>Grimgor getting raped by Tretch, fellow Orcs and Dawi

figured, he's like the worlds worst history shitter who in his neckbeardling coughing/laughing neglected to include both history and fantasy news!

Fake as shit, I looked in land_unit_tables, variant tables and a few others and I tell you what was there.
not them.

>Implying the AI pays for their Units in the first place.

Are those units even in the lore?

[Embed][Embed]

>kangs stuff

And so it was as the legends had foretold, the world was trampled by chariots hailing from the frozen wastelands of the north, and the blazing deserts of the south. All that remained where the half buried corpses of mortals broken and shattered by the hooves and wheels of Surtha Kek and Settra the Charioteer

Fuck. Arkhan's faction is titled "Followers of Nagash" not "Undead Legion", huge missed opportunity.

they have fuck all income tho that's their only drawback,
ai will get buffs to research then

Explain this piece of land then
Its obviously albion

This. The hard cap on armies will fuck the AI over early game

Is there a steam where they're covering his faction?

>I looked in land_unit_tables
Did you see the previously leaked tretch, shadow warriors and tomb kings units while you were there?

CA WHERE IS MY REGIMENTAL GANG BANG
>implying they won't get double the amount of archers
wew

>all that remained is the Imperium of Dwarfs
ftfy

Bring your spearmanii and halberdii or face death by roadkill

Explain where the units are coming from.

What the fuck is Fermanog and Kelpie riders?

Undead Legion is no doubt being saved for Nagash's army when he arrives.

WAIFUII

Have CA ever said anything about updating or making changes to WH1 factions later on? Even a foggy hint or series of implications would be welcome. Maybe some redditor can badger Grace for it or something.

nope
it doesnt have a settlement yet

CUTEII

Not that poster but those two images did not originate at the same time and should not be treated as one proving the other.

>it doesnt have a settlement yet
Just like athel loren, skavenblight and Tretchs mountain

>kills her own son to get the emperorship
wew
yep we know its coming should b e with norsca

>doing a Vortex campaign as Slizards
>Spine of Sotec dwarfs are eating Lustria
Why are there even dwarfs in Lustria

Yeah Ikit Claw and Tehenauin are the two characters I'm absolutely certain will make it into the game per DLC. Still, Skaven have so many characters (Throt, Snikch, Thanqol) that would make great potential LLs that one spot given to "Literally Who?" means it's less likely one of them makes it in.

>yep we know its coming should b e with norsca

Cool. Where was this mentioned, any details?

athel loren was there but just hidden from the player
whenever you read threads

Skavenblight isn't the best example of this as they didn't wait for it to be playable to add it to the ME map like they did with Athel Loren and Crookback Mountain.

I don't see how it could be real, Albion couldn't support an empire

Snikch is an assassin, not a general. I'm pretty sure we'll get Ikit, Throt and probably Thanquol.

Mainly alternate starting positions although they said they want to do something else for them too. They wanted to implement rites for old world factions but back off on that. I wouldn't count on anything major. Maybe they will give Greenskins Norscan confederacy system?

We already have three skaven LLs. We're getting Ikit and that's it.

New starting positions would be great. Doesn't Azhag canonically belong further north from Black Crag? I hope CA find it in them to at least add one or two units to each faction. Greenskin's confederating Norsca style would be great though, beating their top lord in a fight is proper orky.

That'd put Skaven at 6 LLs, more than even the VC. It would be cool, but I'm not really counting on it.

Literally any of the Mortal Empires blogs on total war access.

So who would be a good LL for Clan Eshin, since they're on the map?

IIRC those are just mentions we'll be getting balance patches, not new shit, right?

Azhag is canonically from Troll Country. Moving him up north would also make getting the crown of sorcery a lot less of a chore, assuming you aren't using instant quest battles.

>implying they wont use both skavenblight and hell pit

Pretty sure they've mentioned in every single one they're still planning on moving old world LLs to unique starting positions.

Hell-Pit looks like it is meant to be a starting settlement. I'm less sure about Thanquol but it would make sense to include one grey seer LL. He's also hinted at in the Skaven e-book.

>Moving him up north would also make getting the crown of sorcery a lot less of a chore

You have to move a lord/hero all the way to the bottom of the badlands and all the way up to the north as part of the objective line. That was WH1 though, I haven't tried Azhag in ME yet.

I don't think they ever mentioned anything like that

>all the way to the bottom of the badlands

This is just for slagga's slashas. Crown of Sorcery quest is 1. Embed a Big Boss in Azhag's army 2. move a unit to Goromadny Mountains.

They've said they wanted to give old factions unique LL start positions and they'd look at it, that's all they've said

Idk, I still think we'll get an overhaul of the OG races - as part of game 3

reposting

A mechanic which is perfect for the dwarfs tbqh

Lol, i honestly thought Sand Sweeper read Sand Nigger.

>impyling it's not the elves which should be this indepth

That bug in the minor settlement map pack which makes gate battles normal battles may be the death of me

How do you miss the point so hard? I'm just pointing out a flaw in his method of testing. If the other leaked stuff was from a different patch, then it's likely the albion stuff would be too. I'm not out to prove the albion leak isn't fake by obscuring it within another leak.

>tomb kings have the most different campaign features of all warhammer races
>no upkeep
>item crafting
>special semi-legendary lords & heroes unlocked by research
How can other races even compete?

by not being the eternal buttboys of nagash

desu the guy said
DAS RIGHT multiple times
>bugs
>not designed that way
umm sweety

>4 months until ME is on par with TWW1

>Fake as shit, I looked in land_unit_tables, variant tables and a few others and I tell you what was there.
>implying
Not even CA is retarded enough to leave leaks in the most obvious files, the old russian datamine of Warhammer 1 DLC and 2 was from an obscure startpos.esf file, while some of the animation fragments had references to Saurus, Skinks, Cold Ones, Slann and non-wood elves during all of TWW:1's lifetime amongst the clusterfuck of unreadable data

If it's real, it's not from those tables, it may be from some language files or some obscure startpos reference

No, a shit ton of missile fire against unarmored witch elves is what will kill you.

Holy shit he is going to be a monster. Actually imperishable. Legit best lich.

your favorite faction wishes their butt were good enough for nagash

>CotG is the top tier mount

Fuck yeah! Can't wait to pop wheelies at everyone.

Now I just actully gotta learn how to use charriots in this game.

Post some cool screenies /twg/

but settra isn't a liche, he just had most of his flesh preserved when he was summouned

>Tretchs mountain
He's going to start in Hellpit, mark my words

>Clan Rictus

>Now I just actully gotta learn how to use charriots in this game.

here
>right click on enemy unit
>run into them
>once charge animation/bonus is over, spam orders to get them out of combat
>wait until they are clear
>rinse and repeat

Reposting STUFF
History: Roster anglo-saxons totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
Fantasy 37 minutes tomb kings gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Today was a good day to be a trve vnderstander

>Settra

>Buttboy of Nagash

Arkan please go and stay go.

gotta try to flank them at least, drawing them into the town didn't work

They dug their way there obvs.

I think I've seen more enthusiasm for Tretch "literally who?" Craventail than for ToB.

t. moron

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164592788&searchtext=improved arrow trails

>Settra doesnt have unbreakable

Hopefully one of his unique skills gives it to him otherwise it sucks

>why are there even dwarfs in _______________

remember to SMASH the RAT

I actually think I'll make him my first Skaven playthrough, his campaign effects look entertainingly dickish and silly.

reposting bc why not
>royal companions/bodyguard
Generals guard unit, heavy inf presumably
>ceorl/fyrd axemen
cheap levied ap utilizing the fyrd system, which is supposedly like the peasant system from brettonia
>long axemen/mailed long axemen
2h heavy ap shock inf
>seax warriors/mailed seax warriors
midway unit between axes/swords, iirc in AoC seaxes had bonus vs inf, can't remember if they had ap
>thegns/earl's/mailed thegns
basic sword inf unit
>royal thegns/royal huscarls
elite sword inf unit
>ceorl spears/fyrd/militia fyrd spears
levy spear units
>thegn spears/earl's spears/mailed spears
regular spear units
>ceorl/fyrd/militia fyrd archers
archer units - I assume factions that specialize in ranged will have a line of non-levy archers
>ceorl/fyrd javelins
javs
>scout horsemen
light/skirmish cav
>thegn/earl's/mailed horsemen
traditional medium cavalry unit

Rosters seem like they are straight out of AoC, which somewhat makes sense - it seems that the Anglo-Saxons will specialize in melee inf w/ seax options/their royal thegns/huscarls. Factions will likely specialize in certain unit types/have a few special units (think bows/cav for the welsh), with a shared basic roster for factions within the same culture (irish, scottish, viking, welsh, anglo saxon, etc.)

If the rosters are like AoC, than its likely the combat will be similar, with a heavy focus on shield walls and armor, with health values being standardized between unit types like they were in AoC

Basically ToB will be AoC 2.0
>accidentally spilled my spaghetti in a /tv/ thread by accident

>large

Could be part of dogs of war tho.