/mbgg/ - Mobage General #826

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider playing Footy Deities

>no soccer spirits in current english games
is no one here really plaing this game?
did i miss the train?

Should I T4 my Nyx or Laias?
I'm torn because I'm not in a need of a T4 PDMG or a healer and because both are just as good at T5

If you've got another big dick dps then Laias is more versatile

There are more SS players here than Potion Maker and Valkalrie Connect players combined. It's just some autist takes over the OP and removes SS every time it's added because he hates the game so much.

>been on a pretty massive losing streak lately in Compass so I decided to try someone new
>pick Gustav for the hell of it
>completely turned around my losing streak and I'm MVP every game
Why did nobody tell me Gustav was so fun? This is great, I just never fucking die and get to bully hard.

>every time it's added
>implying it's been added more than during one SS shitposting session

What's the current BGHS event and gacha?

Who is the MC of SS? Last time Sam and Noa become irrelevant. Is the new MC every new Ardor legendary?

Please take your cuck raid discussion on reddit. This is not a place to discuss English mobage.

>not knowing most of the kr players here are on the Soccer spirits discord

Did /padg/ die?

pretty stale meme user

Pick your poison

I'll take Makai Wars and God Eater

NY set mixed in with the Hoshimori gacha, which still has lewd Christmas cards and Tokyo Dome City cards. You missed the Shinju Festival gacha yesterday, where everyone wore the exact same thing and had the same skill.

Event is item grind to unlock chests. I hope you have an auto-pickup birthday card and at least one of the new NY cards. The stages with bonus drop rate happen to leave today at 3pm too.
But at least there's a lot of battle stages and story stages this time.

Any game that has a decent mix of males and females. I've noticed that games that focus 100% on female characters/cards is gutter trash in terms of gameplay.

Waiting for Horsegirls.

God Eater, just give it to me. Makai Wars too I suppose.

I also want to see Alice just to see how kusopl decides to jew in it.

whatever I get good rolls in

That explains a lot.

You know, out of all mobages I've played...
Never had I seen a shitshow like Terra Battle 2.
How you can fuck up harder then the transition from Destiny 1 to Destiny 2 is literally unbenign to me.
I didn't expect anything, but I was disappointed.
I hoped for improvement, but I was disappointed.
I expected the game to function, but I was disappointed.

TW is supposed to be something totally different which is probably a good thing.

I'm going to try that new Tokyo Ghoul game and Ordinal Strata today.

It would help to actually talk about the game itself
Even Potion Maker has more direct mentions of what's actually happening in the game and that amounts to a single post every 2 threads

He’ll be releasing this week, these collabs are pretty surprising though

From the sounds of things character like Frenda and etzali may also release

Fantasy Life Online never.

Isn't it just another auto play card collector game? Doubt it takes that long to develop, what's taking them so long

>/mbgg/ is constantly dead but wants to stay alive
>Take a trip to /gbfg/
>They're talking about how to kill themselves

Sounds like both generals would be better off if they could switch places

Gotta get the VA hype train going for the FIFTY-NINE horse pussy idols and release a bunch of content for a concept that nobody has any invested interest in.

Seriously, they have weekly radio shows and are producing music too. At this point the game seems completely secondary to pushing a bunch of idolshit.

>want to stay alive
No we dont

Thanks, beta tester user.

You being desperate to kill the thread is another story

Don't forget to bump the thread with your shitposts every hour buddy or we'll drop off page 10

Alice Gear Aegis.
Also Maid in Paradise, whenever that decides to release.

I'm so lonely, why are there no mobage with social interaction?

Twitter is a good mobage for that

If you want social interaction in a mobage then join a guild in a nip game and hope it's one of the ones with friendly fuckers. Back when I played Star Trigger when that kusoge was new I got in a guild with a really friendly group that didn't mind that I was a filthy foreigner. They even helped me brush up on some of my nip skills. Although, in retrospect I bet they were all secretly laughing at my retarded ass.

I suppose that makes sense. The Neko properties still do amazingly well. Shironeko obviously peaks once a year during Chaguma but even the avg is very high.

Lost order. I'm hoping Platinums forway into the mobile market isn't a disaster. The strong art direction so far has me very interested at least and a probable fully voiced story is exciting.

as ded as Grimms Notes

I hope it is, the game was not fun

Still going to use her as fodder if they don't give her better tiles and skill.

Anyone know how often King's Raid does those really nice ruby bundles like the 5star hero and t1 hero packages?
I only started playing around Thanksgiving so I can't tell if those happen monthly or if it was just because holiday season n shit.

Need some King's Raid advice. I'm sitting on 4k mileage and 15k rubies and trying to decide how to use it best.

For reference, outside of the starting heroes, I have Epis, Laias, Jane, Priscilla, Maria, Luna, Aisha, Dimael, Arch, Lewisia, and Lorraine. I have UWs for all aside from Arch, Lewisia, and Jane.
I also have UWs for Scarlet, Kaulah, Oddy, Reina, 2x Cleo, Oddy, and Phillop.
Main team is Jane, Epis, Priscilla, and Laias. Only Epis is T5.

Trying to figure out if I should get Scarlet for PVP + someone else, or if I should start building for Guild Raid + WB. Main considerations there are Mitra and Mediana. I probably also need a different tank than Claus eventually. Mitra's UW has higher priority than Medi's I imagine?
Maybe even Scarlet + Mitra/Medi, since I imagine Laias works as a flex healer.

lord of dice is supposed to launch sometime this month, anybody know how it is?
looks fun from what ive seen

It's out.

You can't play yet.

This game good??

I played JP a while ago, it's not all that great, really fucking basic gameplay-wise and didn't have much depth at all. Didn't play it long though so maybe it gets less dull.

damn thats a shame, looked fun from the videos

Is it good?

is that granblue fantasy ?

>first chara 10-pick ends on 10th
>still no Brave The Lion 3 or NY shinkis and if there's some update today, it will most likely be just NY coop
I should probably finalize my picks already so I don't forget about it completely. Who had the potential again? Aside from fish loli, was there anyone else so unanimously expected to be good?

the latter

>Didn't play it long though
opinion discarded

Maybe that wasn't the best choice of words. I played for about 2 weeks and then just dropped it, that's not all that long compared to how long I play most games but I'd still assume it's enough to get a good idea of the game.

I mean, that's longer than I played Eternal Linkage and Megido72 and I can safely say that I saw everything there was to see in both of those shit games.

Leave Megido alone

Farfalla and the fish loli like you said.
From the NY set probably Ruushe, she was decent by then.

Wait until later to see who gets the new costume. If you want to build a WB team, Annette is great. Other than that, Artemia is a good investment.

You don't really need another tank aside from Clause and Jane, but if you want to play on the new PvP, you need at least 1 more tank, or it will be easy for your opponent to trap you into not getting any tank in your team.

He would want at least Morrah, Ricardo or Phillop for WB2

If you can't get into masters with what you have then buy Scarlet, if you can then she would only be for baiting in the new pvp because she won't be carrying you to challenger

And if you can go for Gladi instead of Mitra, it'll be more of a long term investment but at least you can save the uw tickets and he is better.

LOL

I'll be honest, I don't have the patience to go for Gladi and his UW or he'd be my number 1 pick.
I don't really do much PvP which is why I was thinking about picking up Scarlet - I heard she busts it wide open until Masters, though. Helps that she's cute and I like her design.

I was definitely thinking about picking up Ricardo or Phillop, I think both are great. I have Phillops UW though, so I'm thinking I might be leaning towards him. If I were to waste rubies and buy 2 heroes, what would the pairing you'd recommend be? I'm not burning them on pulls anymore, so I just want to collect heroes - I'll be able to buy a 3rd 6k one soon, or another 4k one in a few days.

When are the new costumes? I was considering Artemia, but I have so much magic DPS already that I wasn't sure. I'll admit that I'm not familiar with Annette, though.

It's live.

It's shit.

It's fun

Does the KR game Destiny Child have bare nipples? I swear I saw one art from it that had pierced nipples but I cant find it

Info on who gets the new costume should be any hours from now, and the update will be in 2 days.
Annette is the best "5th man" on the team. She's especially golden in WB or raids where there are more than 4 heroes. She can heal overtime, dish out respectable damage, cleanse, and amp magic damage. In OC, she also can amp damage some more, gives immunity to CC, gives crit rate, and stun area. At T5, when she goes OC, she'll give a team wide aspd and atk up. She's KR's ultimate support.

I'd rather have games with no depth than endless grinding which always fucked newer players

Can always just buy Scarlet for master ruby and keep your savings until you decide the direction that you want to go really.

>If I were to waste rubies and buy 2 heroes, what would the pairing you'd recommend be?

For WB1 I would buy Gau and focus on T5 Lewd and Lorraine, WB2 Mitra and Gau/Ricardo/Phillop, for GR Mitra and Phillop

And about Annette she is really good for WB1, Chap 7 and GR (Normal, mostly), but I would only buy her if you can focus on going for the T5, her T3 and T4 are pretty lackluster without the T5 dark imo and if you are just going to leave her at T2 just get a Gau for T3

Oh damn, thanks for the info on Annette and the update timing. She seems pretty amazing now that you've laid it all out. I think I'll get her soon in that case.

That's a pretty solid idea, actually. Scarlet really does break PvP open to Masters in that case? Does Scarlet/Priscilla/Epis/Laias work, or will I need to drop Pris for a tank? Not sure how many transcends Scarlet needs either.
I really appreciate you outlining the characters I should get by the way. It seems that I want to get Mitra for sure, Gau, Phillop or Ricardo (I have Phillops UW, but I'm not sure who has more overall usage), Mediana, and then Annette when I have no one else to T5.

It's another stupid question, but in what order would you prioritize their UWs? Mitra > Lewd > Mediana?
Thanks for all the help, by the way.

To break the game, Scarlet needs in T3 minimum to get her S2 to stun. Give her spring water and she'll stun, cleanse, and debuff enemies not long after the PvP starts.

>played Houkai3rd jungle nigger English version
>well that's pretty ok for mobile game, but these fucking texts cutoff are annoying
>decided to try out JP version
>like 4 patches ahead, shit ton more contents
>better drop rate
>better early game rewards
>shits out currency at you everywhere (at least initially)
>less annoying optional objectives
>enemies not HP bloated to high heaven
Wow, why did they even bothered with that shitty gutted 'English' version?

Use Clause, Epis T5 with decent gear should be able to kill everything so you don't really need Pris. Just get Scarlet to T3 and you should be good.

From those three you would probably use Gau more and he doesn't need UW, between Ricardo and Phillop depends on what you want, Phillop is good for GR normal mostly because hard is more about surviving long enough so Clause is overall better and Ricardo is only really good at WB2, both are good at PvP with good gear so choice is more about your pve.

About UW dps > everything else, yes. If possible get them to 1* too.

>T5 Nyx 0*UW, T2 Clause 0*UW, T1 Laias, T1 Gau 0*UW, T1 Priscilla, T1 Ricardo, T1 Yanne 0*UW
Which UW should I get?

I can already tell I'm not looking forward to rerolling in this piece of shit game.

>Yukimura spends Christmas talking about Isaac
Still gay

Don't seem to work properly on emulator and it crash on my phone.
RIP.

why are you playing "piece of shit" games?

I need my gambling fix and rerolling in new mobage is the best way to get that.

That's a mouthful. Just call them mobage.

Art looks really mediocre. What's the hype behind this game? Because it's made by Marvelous?

>hype
Is there?

How to reroll in Ordinal Strata ?

Probably not.

Flipped a coin to even do the pull. Woof

>Iro comes right after he does to be a far better twinsaber / support
It's not fair honestly, why bully the poor homo.

:(

Anyone managed to run it on emulator?
For some reason the 3d is all black for me.

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I still have the artifact selector, so maybe I'll get Spring Water in that case. So far I only have 2 Cow Horns, 2 Bracelets, Insignia of Iron, Golden Mask, Roaring Tiger, 2 Primers, 2 Braziers, and a Cat. Anything better that's a standout I should get?

Perfect, thanks user. My Clause is only T1, but that can be fixed. I have the mats to get a T3 Scarlet though, so I might just do that first.

Again, I appreciate the help. I'm just trying to get a UW for everyone I'll use before I start getting stars. Maybe I'll shard Oddy, Reina, and both Cleo UWs to get a 2nd UW for someone soon if I get them to decent transcends quick enough.

Nice try shill

The only one gutted here is you

Old /ssg/ friends. I wanted to return to this game since i remember it being fun. I started a new account and got that new ardor keeper anda vonchi. How good is Vonchi nowadays? He used to be pretty darn strong back in the day.

>New account
I think you'd have a saner time not worrying about anything PvP and playing it purely for the PvE grind

Tutorial ticket = 10 pulls. You are given enough for a multi pull.