my.mixtape.moe/qtbegc.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually I like this one better, have my bump friend

2nd for fuck blogposting trash

Putting a minion gem into Malachai's Artifice actually gives EE to the minion

blogbro quality reply

bitter autistic retard trash reply

know the difference.

I love that little shit like this works. Say what you want about the flaws in the game because there are more than many, but the fact that you can discover something so useless and it works is pretty cool

Haters btfo

if i'm using starforge is cyclone or lacerate better dps, or doesn't it matter?

Choir of the storm looks fun. What builds can make a good use of it?

>be streamer
>ID rare paua ring
>OMG this ring is SO good for shit build no one plays
>im gonna put it up for cheaper than I should because I want to make some quick currency ;)
>pathetic viewer buys it
>im finally getting some decent luck bros

Whats in it poege?

one humility if you get lucky

How many tabs you have in standard?

that strongbox is so shit

Did alright I suppose. Vault from the void dude too

Lacerate is shit m8.

aw, it looked so cool as well...

guess i'll stay as cyclone/warcheif then

I saw this lightning clone meme long time ago. It was supposed to be good but with all the new things added it feels like it would fall short.

>2 threads

nice job poopeetards

make another

quality post half an hour after the other one was abandoned

How do I vaultism?
Do I let the elder spread 25~ maps before I clear vault?

I'm pretty new to the game (like 5 hours in)

I want to be a spell-slinging templar. Basically a mage. (Not a witch because I don't like playing as a girl)

Should I follow some build or can I build a decent character myself?
People in PoE chat always say that you will screw your first char up if you don't follow a build.

you kill shaper there so elder spreads there and pray to god that he spawns there as well

Yeah... Its alright for farming Shore until I think of a proper build, but thats about it. I reckon I could make it work if I had a ton of currency though, but its not very fun

people manage to fuck up even while following guides, so do w/e you feel like, at least read some gearing/defense building guides and be prepared to the fact that most likely not only the first char will suck, but few others as well.

you will probably fuck up your first char, however its still fun to discover the game on your own
you can always follow a specific build later on

Imagine if you were some ritchfag neet and your father comes in your eastern arts reading parlor and says you will marry Scion.
What do?

Pick a spell you like and focus on making that one the strongest you can.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free

ripped a big one on my poets pen pf at 96 give me builds to reroll

Okay, now what?
Make sure I don't push shaper any further?

>Classes start again today
>Can no longer play PoE for 10 hours a day

fuck college, I'm dropping out.

>Should I follow some build or can I build a decent character myself?
realistically you will just create a retarded bullshit build and end up with a dysfunctional character who struggles with kitava and cant clear maps without dying all the time
there are a billion mechanics and game systems that you have to take into account when making a build because the game is balanced around them. if you just ignore half of them because you dont know about them, your character ends up lacking a bunch of things and you will get punished harder and harder for it the further you go in the game.

>I want to be a spell-slinging templar. Basically a mage.
which spell are you planning on using?
self cast or totem?
what movement skill?
life build or CI build?
MoM yes or no?
any auras or heralds planned?
eldritch battery memes yes or no?
crit or ele overload?
ailments or controlled destruction?

all those things have to be decided, in a way that makes sense and fits together, BEFORE you start building the character. going back and reversing some decisions is possible, but as a new player you probably wont have the currency to do that.
it becomes even more complex when you start factoring in and building around specific uniques which can severely alter how your character works and are in many cases required to function properly.

just following a decent guide saves you a LOT of frustration and wasted time. once you have a character that can somewhat effectively farm endgame stuff, it becomes a lot easier to experiment or play around with another character since you now have the option to fall back to your main and quickly farm up currency to buy whatever you need.

going to play necro rf with vanguards

Lab question: If you leave the gargoyles alive in phase 2 but then you kill them in phase 3 do you still get an extra key? Izaro dropped 4 keys so I think yes?

Is Elementalist the most useless ascendancy? Can something properly working be made out of it?

I always love these, make sure to use more abbreviations like MoM, IC, CWDT, FB etc to make sure a new guy has no idea at all what he is reading

golem builds? though necro probably does it better.
shit man i dont know, the only good thing you get from elementalist is 25% penetration, which is pretty mediocre when you compare it to the damage nodes some of the other ascendancies get.
elementalist used to be great before the double dipping nerfs, the free prolif and conflux were really good for something like flameblast ignite builds, but now these nodes are complete garbage.

thats the point
the new guy has no idea about all this shit, so it is virtually impossible for him to make a build that does not suck major balls
better stick to a guide that works and save the whole make-your-own-character part for later when you actually know what you are doing

or, you know, let him have some fun and actually try to get as far as possible on his own

I was thinking about spell caster builds, and it feels like Inquisitor does every single thing so much better. Thank you Chris for all the superior balance you have given to us.

>550 hours later still dunno whats most of that shit

lacerate is great, but for bossing you want conc effect gem switch, and boy does it feel shit using it and you can't switch with starforge to blade flurry the best ST skill in the game, tho most cases you won't care with starforge

Is a Doon Cuebiyari SR build feasible? Would I go inquis for elemental damage?

Just use Balefire lmao

Anyone trade a stack of yellow maps for a few chaos, just started atlas and cba buying them individually? @Vukyue

fresh maymay from reddit

whatafuck man

wow poeg, those shaper weapons, its almost like you could make a 6-link srs with it and have your helmet and body armour free for zombies/animate guardian and spectres respectively
if only someone would make a good build around this fact

You need over 1000 strength to make Doon better than Doryani's. Basically, only way to use Doon is stack strength, and that logically leads you to lowlife SR+RF with Shaper's Touch and Geoffri's Sanctuary or just normal life SR+RF. Pick your poison.

>about 20 Shore runs
>not even showing petty currency drops
Fuck I'd love running this map all the time if it weren't for the awful layout made worse by cyclone making me want to kill myself.

>open strongbox
>no dd, ice nova or any other shenanigans
>it's a single spidey cunt spawned within other 50mobs and DDs you

2nd rip to DD this league
why DD is even in the game, i'd rather deal with reflect or anything else than fking DD

What a bullshit fucking boss.
Yeah yeah I know >resurrect at checkpoint

>need a unique item for your build
>its out of reach for your budget
>finally get enough currencies to get it
>try it out for a day
>meh
>feel like selling it back
>price already declined
This happens way too often

I learned everything I know aboot Path of Exile from ProjectPT.

I learn everything from Slipperyjim

Why do you even kill the boss at this map?

who?

The god of dying and failure.

Is the a viable HC strategy for this other than totems?

poetards?

"laboratory map"

should I play this game?

if you like arpg give it a try. it's FREE

Reply hazy try again

He tells you what to do when he transforms
Run the fuck away

what helms to roll in softcore uberlab?
been doing lightpoachers but been getting a lot of melee enchants
what helm wants a sunder dmg enchant? looks like generic rare helms are up with it.
Now that i think of it, im not even sure what im trying to get for lightpoachers. What enchants do lightpoacher users want? Phys spells only? so EK and BV? or proj spells? fireballs are cheap on that.

I wish there were more things to masturbate to in poe

>softcore
Abyssus or Rat's Nest

casual players everyone

lmao does path of building not know how to tell when your off-hand is empty with white wind

Roll starkonja, rats nest is actually shit outside of hardcuck memes.
Also cant go wrong with good rare helm.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how grindy is this game ?

heed my advice and run away

The 10 acts don't require you to grind at all to get through them.
But the endgame is all about grind

rofl

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

just cleared this vaald map for the first time, because you intrigued me, but I died once because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Seemed easy tho, just gtfo from the wolf form(and don't face tank that blast(without dodge flasks at least)).
couldn't fit in 3mb webm - my.mixtape.moe/qtbegc.webm

Also don't fight him if the map has increased monster attack/cast/move speed, you can't run fast enough to not get hit

Cyclone Slayer here. I currently have 5 Exalts. Should I keep saving up for Aztiri's Disfavour or is Starforge fine?

based retard

>LIFE FLOWS THROUGH THE BLOOD
I swear to FUCKING god Navali, I will ram these silver coins hard up your ass you'll be shitting ingots for a month

>already grinding my 4th character
>still not a sacrifice at midnight in sight
Where the fuck do you get these things

Found it in under a second
>he doesn't even memorise every map symbol

Her mask desu

Place any fragment into the map device and it opens a vaal area. It's essentially how you convert them into midnights, with a moderate chance of losing it to a vaal gem

day 8 of mapping with 0 vaults/geodes/overgrown ruins drops

why is the atlas so fucking bad this patch

All apart vaults are very common map drops for me

>so many brawn jewels
Is there some sort of full retard build I can make with this?

What's a fun one handed sword skill, I usually play casters so I have no clue what works with attack builds

How many unexpected disconnections you got today?

spectral throw
blade flurry is good at bossing but not fun
reave

0 because I'm not a fourth worlder

>Finally get an oni goroshi drop
>only 73% crit
kill me

How are shaped Dunes?
Been running Shore the whole day and now got a bunch of Dunes stacked up. Should I run them or sell them?
If run then is it worth chiseling them up before alching?

Must be nice living right next to the game's servers

At least 10 but they were "...has stopped responding." errors.
Its because I play Flicker memes

>Damage equivalent to a 6L
>On a unique that you can buy for nothing
If you didn't work out the most OP thing in this league then I feel sorry for you