/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2682
Shhh, Winda is sleeping Edition

Last Thread: → #

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your beatsick.dek: the game

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/fabotstransformandrolloutorheylisten/
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna make an Itsu deck, I know they're shit but I really wanna make it work, any suggestions?

What's the best looking loli card?

Reaper

No idea, Konami EU put up a card art poll asking which F.A. effect you want revealed

Poll for which F.A. card will be revealed first
If it hits 5000 votes they'll reveal both
If it hits 10000 votes they'll reveal all 4
ygorganization.com/fabotstransformandrolloutorheylisten/

yeah, oppai loli is gonna win

So how long will it be til FA become the next SPYRAL

Is there anything more satisfying than shutting down a trickster fag?

the second one seems to be picking a broken bike, so I guess it will allow you to recycle stuff

it'll be the next super quantum

This will unironically be better once we get Needlefiber. Still nowhere as good as Jewnami attempted to make it seem, but at least once we get Needlefiber there'll actually be a reason to run it.

>hyped up to be strong but lose to new things
already did that by not having anti link power

why? Needlefiber can't summon it, it's still a waste of ED space

can you like link summon a decode talker by sacrificing like a firewall dragon or would firewall just count as 1-link

It's an easy way to get Needlefiber out

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

SPYRALS BTFO

>made me check
duhhh

What are the odds of KOA admitting they fucked up and putting Lithosagym back to 3 in this week's banlist? I still have no idea why it was hit.

0/10
not the odds, i mean your bait gets a 0/10

I'm being serious. I still don't understand why Dinos were hit at all in the TCG. They were borderline nonexistent before Worlds and only won Worlds because of the Worlds banlist. The TCG doesn't use Worlds banlist.

And even if Dinos were genuinely deserving of a ban, Lithosagym is raw collateral. They could have just hit Oviraptor, Miscellaneousaurus, the babies, or any number of other things. And they DID hit those cards, which effectively killed any chance of Dinos ever being Tier 1 in the TCG, but they also took out Litho.

once Needlefiber comes will Hyper Librarian and Wonder Magician finally be played at the same time on a regular basis?

>What is Predaplant engine
>Plant Link vomit uses it

The more I try to get into this game the more it seems like everyone just uses the same meta deck. After playing with a pet deck for fun for awhile I checked topdecks and everyone who does well uses spyral. How do you people have fun playing a game where everyone does the same thing?

The game is unironically complex enough that simply running different techs gives an advanced player enough variety to keep themselves interested.
Winning is fun.
The meta changes every 6-12 months anyways.
Chances are you consider this game a fad or a means to pass the time as opposed to a genuine hobby you enjoy.

Reminder that we won't be getting any imports until after FLOD because Konami jewed us out of LVP1

It's just great artwork in general

Playing against any deck that has interaction.

They were borderline non-existent because we still had Zoo kicking around. They nuked Zoo and hit TD in a way that they could still sell the their field spell. They didn't want TK Dino taking up the mantle and decided to hit it right there with Dragonic Diagram in mind.

looks like 2hu fanart to be honest family

>a shit deck becomes good when everything better than it gets banned out
This is obvious and also doesn't explain anything.

27th for Metalfoes

>this week's ban list

How would you introduce someone to the game? Do you explain each facet of it over steps? Do you dump all the info on them? Do you have them play a simple deck?

Hand him one of the games. If he's a nostalgiafag, I might actually recommend Duel Links as an introduction.

If you want to teach him yourself, probably gloss over the details and nuances at first.

Is true draco competitive? I wanted to run ABC as my first competitive deck, but it looks like one ghost reaper would shut me down.

just play spyrals

I don't like that spyrals aren't monsters. Something about monster cards just being people in suits triggers my autism.

Somewhat, it's not a weak deck at all and you can win, but you die to Droll, Ash and Ogre instead.
And you gotta run stuff like Spellbook and/or Demise for it to not be slow as shit. So handtraps doesn't work as well in it.
Upside is, you can play pretty much whatever floodgate shit you want, since you can trib most of them off if they fuck you too hard.

>I wanted to run ABC
kill yourself

Best girl, also fuck the group for dropping the story patch for tag force 6 then blaming the people because they were asking what happened.

What do you run?

brilliant invoked true draco, why do you ask, newfriend?

Pend Mag? Nekroz? Dante seems like a regular dude too, we already had futuristic machines so some people in suits doesn't seem that bad, considering they have some nice toys (hell we even have toys and pastries as monsters)

I'm just curious what kind of deck someone with autism on your level would run is all. Where did the ABCs touch you user?

is she pregnant?

nice ad hominem. figures an ABC player would stoop so low

Not yet, I'm working on it.

Why do I get the feeling that if Sawatari had kept his Monarch deck he would have bodied Zarc?

When will they release it in the west? I just want to complete my odd-eyes collection.

Well I'm sorry user, but when someone immediately responds with kill yourself just from someone else mentioning a certain archetype I have to wonder if they have a touch of the 'tism. So, what happened champ? Come on, you can tell me anything.

probably not due to his record
also played a meme variant with megas and tolkien

Okay maybe not sawatari but someone actually competent. Then again that applies to like all the people that dueled Zarc

not to derail much but if Reiji had started that duel he would have won

I feel like he would have styled all over Zarc casually.

Why does barely anyone in Yugioh run backrow removal in the anime. Its like did your stores run out of MSTs?

What's the best ritual deck right now?

I don't know about the rest, but the Speed World field spell they use in 5D's guarantees that virtually all spells/traps they use will be shitty.

True but then theres the duels where there wasnt a speed world. Like his duels with Akiza. or Jacks duel where he got Red Nova

Do you guys use Percy or YGO Pro 2

duelingbook

Percy, ygopro2 looks like shit and feels slow to play [like if percy wasn't as bad after what they did to Fairy Tail - Snow] and dueling book is too much of a hassle just to run into retards who don't understand the game and call judges

Are spyrals tier 0?

Yuto actually had MST in his duel against Sawatary where he destroyed all 5 of Yuto's set cards and then got wrecked by grave traps. But for the most part staple cards rarely show up unless they are particularly relevant to a character's personality or duel style.

It just feels like a huge plot hole to me honestly, especially when they run like 100 card decks and shit

in the anime there were only 4 BEWD, meanwhile in the real world everyone and their mother has at least 1, so it's safe to assume that cards like MST and other staples are rare or considered too weak to run (a fucking nobody had a kaiju in Vrains)

>oppai loli
Is a dwarf

God thats kinda sad. I wish we could get some kinda clarification on it though. Maybe some in universe explanation.

If it is like how you say then no wonder there arent many people running anti meta stuff. and why there was like 1 ritual user in Arc V

Not anymore.

Post cards that deserve an archetype

She needs it, please Konami

you have aka's degeneracy

Kaiba meta when?

Either an archetype or more cards like this that rely on having 1-ofs deckbuilding

see worlds win

all anime meta is Kaiba meta

Man is the real monster.

What should i meme ABCs to do next?

to be a good deck

Make them summon Sophia

I don't remember where did I read this but originally the stars didn't represent levels but rarities, the more stars the more rare, BEWD was the only card we saw with 8 stars and there were 4 of them in the whole world, maybe regular dudes played with levels 3/4 and have a level 5/6 as their boss monster, and anything 7 and above being used by pros or rich people

Where do I get the latest HD pics for YGO Pro with the newest cards? Do I have to download the updater for YGO Pro 2?

Is there a way to make the graveyard a list like YGO Pro 2?

Already done that

If you just banish all the letters in your GY off Sophia, what's the point of using them?

Level 8 Synchros + rank 8 Toolbox in the same build

>based Kaiba is gonna give us handtraps reprints

That pose hides her huge futa cock well.

Orgy between futa Akashic, futa Alchemic, Downerd and Akashic's loli and shota when?

What if they turned "Knight" into a mega archetype like HERO?

Where would Captains fit into all that.

Level 8 Synchros are pretty easy to do, but making them a R8 toolbox just seems like a waste of resources.

defend droll and lock bird+trickstar reincarnation combo

If I add "Buster Blader, the destruction swordmaster" with Isolde's eff, then somehow discard it to the grave, would I be able to special it from the grave since its name is being treated as "Buster Blader"?

He cooks for them

defend THIS *unzips dick*

>*unzips dick*
That sounds painful...

for you

At least give him a generic retrain to be splashed in Machine decks

Droll & Lock bird is unsearchable [unless you run that stupid lv1 trickstar and run where arf thou?, another unsearchable card] and the combo will die the moment Reincarnation gets limited or banned. In the mean time, if you got hit by the Lock combo, you just had bad luck

chain epsilon, response?