ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=15.0
steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop/

Mod Bloat List: pastebin.com/raw/txikU8ti

Previous Thread:

how can I save this poor animal?

medicine?

Animal Bed + Rescue?

What did he mean by this

A Dog Said. Make your dreams of a bionic spider come true.

you gave a brawler a ranged weapon.

I dont think you can save them if they aren't tamed, sweetie.

>saving giant spiders
I hate the fuckers, one captured my warg when it was wounded while I was fighting raiders, before I was finished with them he already drank him.

that's why I asked

>"After all the shit I have to put up with, everyone is forcing me to fight with a gun. FUCK this shit!"
>Turbo_Killer.wav

Sounds stupid, but you actually have to gun it down if you want to save it, otherwise it will pass out from the infection and then its too late, unless you can amputate the nostril in the short time it has left then

You can, that's a strategy of taming dangerous animals
>wound them until their incapacitated
>rescue them
Every time it happens there's a check that it might bond to the rescuer and self-tame.

Beanbag shells. Rescue. Surgery. Tame.

this was really op A16, but I guess it got nerfed really hard. It used to reliably tame thrumbos after 2 tries

when does the check happen? when placing it on a bed or when tending to it?

Literally installed that mod just to fix up this girl. Fucking dog will not stay out of combat, but has been an invaluable member of the colony since day 1. I'm not even entirely sure how shes walking around, but fuck it.

side note, her first litter of pups gave me two females, one of them got struck by lightning 4 days after being born, the other is still sticking around.

The second litter miscarried when Cass took to damn much damage again and I had to heal other colonists first before I could get to her. Hopefully this litter lives.

Damn dog has the shittiest luck, or the best however you look at it.

Does that increase the chance of taming compared to going out into the wild and trying to tame?

What is that mod everyone is using to add ammo counts to the game?

Combat Extended.

> make my crafter make a helmet for shits
> this happens

I'm about to get fucked in the ass aren't I?

Combat Extended

Sorry, I don't remember the details since I never did it on purpose myself, I don't like cheesing.

>market value 8130$

It used to have a fixed chance, so even an animal 0 doctor could easily tame. Read changelogs from A16, that will answer your question

8k is about as much as a colonist is worth for the game. You should be fine, especially with this hat

christ that modlist is a mess. That shit needs to be organized into groups or something.

I guess its not out for B18, thanks anyway.

did CE get patched so ammo is more flexible? i remember AP types being the best for literally everything

Reminds me of the 94 year old CE spearman I had. He lost a leg, an arm, and a few organs while defending the colony with his spear but never died. He saved the entire colony when it was being attacked by byakhees during an extremely harsh winter. He was also responsible for winning a gritty battle when he dashed through enemy gunfire, and used his spear to down two enemies who were taking cover behind a fence. I eventually had to zone him off to the inside of my walls so he wouldn't be killed by giant spiders during winter.

it is but you have to google combat extended b18

>I guess its not out for B18, thanks anyway.

CE has an unstable release for b18, im asking if CE ammo is less shit and if i shouldnt just disable it

make an animal zone inside a safe location and assign your pets to it (and remove any bonded/master relationship) whenever your base is attacked and they will live happy, long lives
(until they are hit by lightning or perish in an electrical fire that is)

I MADE A MISTAKE

FMJ works better against lightly armored targets. AP is just for punching through armor.

>mp5 on the ground
your alright

>Sexual frustration.jpg

BUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Get ready to be a single parent of some elkgirls.

There we go, thanks. Always seemed interesting so I wanted to give it a shot.

it doesn't fully work for most mods that add animals etc. so enjoy, also make sure to only install gun mods that are compatible

Use the most recent release.

CE annoys me because it modifies the bodydefs, meaning everything that adds new bodies needs a compatibility patch.

CE should just modify the amount of pain caused by gunshots instead. Combat isn't more "deadly" but pawns get knocked down in one or two shots.

There would be no compatibility issues.

>finally get a modlist
>when launching rimworld theres like 40 red lines in debug log
should i be worried

Give me stats for a new piece of upper wear that wouldn't be too hard to make nor too OP for combat.

yes, your mods are borked.

Do you have an old version of RW?
we on B18 buddy
if you are looking for the new version torrent, offer me your BP first,

Be afraid... be very afraid.

Nah, I've been ignoring those errors for 400 hours.

It's 0.18.1722 rev1196

>Tape
>Covers eyes
>Accuracy -97%

Funny. You nailed it, in a way.

>never ever
you just have to befriend the asian guys so they give you the private link

Nah that's one I made, just need to do a couple side sprites for the hulk and male body. I don't know how to stat them though.

It's called that cause I got bored with the project but I might as well finish it and chuck it on the workshop.

please do, looks sweet man
and could you give the fat outfit a massive cameltoe? for lulz?

anyone wanna direct me to a place to land? i downloaded the mods some guys suggested, as well as a bunch from the pastebin

(not rimjob world though, that shit is gay)

also, why the fuck do i only have like 7 factions? surely a good few dozen could fit on this planet

>not rimjob world though, that shit is gay

land at a comfy boreal forest with mountains.

Land in a temperate forest.

Is there a mod for changing a preexisting colonist's appearance? I got this fucking ugly landwhale who just joined my colony and I want to make her appear less like an eyesore.

Cass thought she could cripple me with a huge fire and she was right. I have only 11 components left and can't expand production without more

Facial stuff or change dresser(?) I think.

don't get me wrong, I'd smash a boibutt, but rimjob world is just retarded
>lel everyone rapes everything
>lel your hyper-virile seed impregnated that dog's anoos

>not rimjobworld
also land in a mountain at end of road

Can somebody here make a nohomo mod? It should just put a "$colonist said nohomo" after he rapes or fucks people/animals of the same gender

first come first served, just gotta see if i can find a boreal forest anywhere

You actually need rapist trait for that. Also fairly sure you could turn off rape from manhunters.

Very realistic map. No settlements near the water, every lives on the inside of the continents. Of course nobody will have world domination if they are this stupid.

Also reroll planet the sea names or not funny

I would voluntarily sacrifice some of my prisoners to see them getting raped by manhunting turtles

Make a shed, fill it with beds, set all homo colonists/prisoners to live in those beds, come bedtime molotov cocktail shed and bar the door.

Boom, problem solved faggot.

Should I play vanilla or modded for my first time?

Only lets me change skin color and hair style/color, sadly. I want to do more, like make her, y'know, not a fucking landwhale.

Actually, it is pretty puritan if unmodified. It is either bugged or something but those comfort designations are rarely used by anyone and rapers don't target random pawns unless you go and uncomment that part in xml.

MOD
OPTIONS
albeit that's cheating, a landwhale is landwhale.

always go vanilla for any game first. Learn how it works before you go changing shit around.

modded, never go vanilla first since it's always flawed in some way, especially since rimworld is not finished

I know facial stuff has the option to do that. The option to enable body type change is in mod settings, after that just build a dresser and you are good to go.

boreal forests seem breddy comfy my dudes

looks a bit nippy though

we wuz kangs

Greedy herd migration revenge events kills more colonies than raiders, infestations and toxic fallouts combined.

Start with vanilla, than begin incrementally adding mods as you figure out what you would really love to have

Dumb amerimutt. All that shit will burn down by a dry Thunderstorm or raiders

>amerimutt
Britbong*
it's too cold for fire, it'll freeze

king tutatetatu was my great^23 granpappeh

>want to play rimworld
>energy got restored in my shitty mobage
oh alright

Do we really need so many threads? Time to stop playing guises

shouldn't have killed the mods are cheating shitposter

I've spent hours today updating/downloading mods for rimworld while playing FGO and it's midnight soon so I won't even start rimworld today.

I'm playing some random dead game which is basically fire emblem heroes but with qter waifus, Phantom of Kill.
It took me like 2-3 hours to actually figure out which mods are fucking with each other and broken.

>realistic darkness
>can't see shit
realistic my left hydraulic testicle

>can't see shit in darkness
Sounds realistic to me

>africa

I was about to disagree, but i suppose this shistain of a planet may not have a moon

Moons have phases or there might be heavy clouds over the sky.

they wuz kangs, man
one of them has a tunnel-digging of 17, there are absolutely no other useful traits

it has like 50

not all planets can have as many moons as you, jupiter

>cold snap at the start of the growing season
fuck you too phoebe

according to some events they can