/wfg/ - Warframe General

OroKin cummies edition

old thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.market/
youtube.com/watch?v=3EDCLqDL2Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember user, I'm always there cheering you on. I believe in you, even when you don't!

I got Nezha recently and he's fucking shit. He's only good for going fast and honestly I like Volt more when it comes to that. Why do people like Nezha? I know the memes and shit here, but I actually thought he was a decent frame at one point. Now I know better.

is there a way to hide the first post of every thread?

Aye lad, get her prime when you can.

I believe I'll kill me.

Did u see her big dick ?
for this we liked her :D

You scroll past it and ignore it.

Not specifically, just get a filter set up for typical posts.

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO MAKE MY OPERATOR AN ADULT AND GIVE HER HUMONGOUS BOOBS?

how much can i sell maxed primed flow and continuity for

warframe.market/

They are working on that user, first they get rid of rebecca, then the rest of the sluts and then the boobs are ours.

i love boobs user.

>send WTB [item] at 50% in trade chat
>some spic responds within 10 seconds and the trade goes fine wihout problem
every fucking time

>not wanting a smol cute chestlet operator
simply S M H

i know that you techincally always want to go for the big dick numbers but wouldnt this riven improve on the aklex's weaknesses a lot?

do you also believe flat is justice?

WHEN I BE ABLE TO MAKE MY OPERATOR AN ADULT AND GIVE HIM HUMONGOUS GENITALS

Big dick numbers user.
You love dick don't you?
You're not gay are you?

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO MAKE MY OPERATOR AN ADULT AND GIVE HER A GIGANTIC PENIS

please tell me how do i leave an ongoing
survival run with loot
i am held hostage right now

ive given this alot of thought as well user, having aklex rivens come through myself i liked having a reload/multishot/-recoil riven on the aklex. very nice.

Reminder to always care for your framewife, no matter what!

Get fucked in all your holes, you maximum nigger.
Faggotmarket isn't an indicator for prices cause it's a pile of shit site.

>skillshot teleport with aoe damage
>ability armor
>aoe disable
good for support

You can't leave
at the least you an run far away from the other 3 so they only get 3/4ths as much loot, or run in circles on the exit platform or some shti

feminine penis?

>Use Pull
>Get knocked backwards at the same time so it looks like I pulled everything including myself

have fun price checking in-game then, you fucking nigger

The Zarr sounds like a fun gun. How shit is it?

>he needs price checking in a free market

it's really fun

>skillshot
fucking league of legends casual meme shitgame
"skillshots" used to refer to impactful abilities that actually required skill and prediction to hit
now every single fucking "do 5 damage in general direction of mouse and slow by 10% for 0.1 seconds" with 2 second cooldown spam ability is called a skillshot, just so riot can pretend their game has more depth than it does

nothing in warframe pve is a fucking skillshot the enemies all stand still or walk in straight lines

You really are quite retarded, aren't you?
Nobody's telling you "check the lowest price it's going for, sell for that". You really know jack shit about markets if that's your mentality. warmarket is a very good tool that you can use for your benefit both for buying AND selling.

Probably the best AoE gun you'll get (some people might say the Lenz, I honestly disagree). Not as fun for me as some of the other guns I use, and it requires you more skill due to the arcing shot, how it spreads and that you'll kill yourself more easily than with the Lenz, but otherwise it's very strong.

Trin p is best waiframe

she has nigger body, se cant be the best at nothing

Ospreys

No user
BIG
DICK
NUMBERS

>You really are quite retarded, aren't you?
Nah I'm not cause I'm not the one using a website as a guideline for a game with a free market.

Remove focus cap

>"muh free market!!"
>thinks auction boards are bad for pricing
Unironically euthanize yourself.

what is the point of the silva & aegis prime?
i can't think of a slower, smaller status weapon, crit stats are meh, blocking/the augment are useless.

>wants to accelerate the erosion of prices which happens in LITERALLY EVERY VIRTUAL ECONOMY WITH NON DECAYING ITEMS
Now who is it that needs to neck themselves?

it can stack damage infinitely or some shit

OK FUCK KONZU I GET IT ILL TAKE THE CHIPS THAT THE GRINIGGERS STOLE FROM YOU JESUS CHRIST

You don't know what "free market" means, do you? Free market merely means no one is barred from entry and there's no entity regulating on prices or who is allowed to operate businesses and such. Merchants cataloguing their prices somewhere is not aagainst the concept of a free market.

So not only you are retarded, you also think you know about things that are beyond your comprehension. You should just shut the fuck up, mentally challenged people like you are the reason I'm pro-abortion.

rate my epic sentinel idea
>(some retarded grineer name)
>kuva themed
>has an ignis-type weapon
>sentinel precepts:
>tags up to X enemies in X range, dealing X damage to them after 5 seconds
>on bullet jump: the sentinel fires fire all around itself, with X range and X% to proc a fire status chance

THOUGHTS?????????????????

Nigga I'm from dota.

he should have given me the god damned journals

>he doesn't understand supply and demand
If people want something, they can either farm for it, or if it's vaulted, look at the auction board (warframe.market) and buy it. You can NOT be this much of a brainlet, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

free means nobody is allowed to tell me anything ever
if i wanna barter my loaf of bread for 100 pounds of gold i fucking better be able to, and if you tell me "the last guy traded his bread for just 5 lb of potatos, you probably aren't gonna sell at that price" you are OPRESSING my RIGHT TO FREE TRADE

i like it but everytime you kuva farm the worm queen has to say "YOU STOLE MY RIDE!"

Oh my! Is this fresh OC?

no and no

>Nigga I'm from dota.
Welcome aboard.

>carnifex

my nigga

Daily reminder to always give your Ember a reach around whenever you're plowing her tight ass. Always use your manners, kiddos!

>playing ASSFAGGOTS in 2010+7+1

But Ash is the tranny

hell yea

>Nigga I'm from dota.
thanks god you seen the light and abandoned that hell to fall in this grinding hell

>i can't think of a slower, smaller status weapon
final harbinger, at least, has a bunch of multihits and shield throws+leaping combos that make up for wrote attack speed and reach. you get quite reliable status with an appreciable base attack to build CO off of.

>not 9.11.2001
shit image

Oh you sweet summer child...

Ash used to be a chick. "He" is literally a tranny

Zed_the_killer isn't the man we deserve, but the man we need.

>almost one year clean

why are you here then?

He's starting the fourth reich. I wish him god speed.

That's doter

I only caught "rape" and "swift and firm".

I see people here using atomos a fair bit, anyone want this? I'll give you a good price tenno, for the low low price of free

thought crime lmao

fuck is happened

Does riven polarity have any effect on the stats of the riven?

I'd give you 15p atomost

I don't understand rivens. Most of them dont seem worth using over normal mods. Sure you get the odd +90% multishot and the like but when its like 2% status, 5% grineer -3% recoil it doesnt seem worth the slot

is daikyu worth a potato and forma?

if you are in for some single player stealth action, fuck yes, otherwise no

>Haggling by raising the price
>On something already free
this is some fucking 8d chess
post ign

indeed
but you'd have to sit around getting hit for half an hour to get enough damage to kill a single tough enemy
and it requires retarded meme builds because it accounts for invincibility and DR
there's just no way to make it work it's like energy channel

retard

That's why you dump kuva into them until you get that 190% multishot 220% damage

I use one modded for max punch and crit with ivara's navigator augment, it's fun
if you want bows for general use stick with lenz or dread

Feel free to expand on the reason for my retardation because i really don't get rivens outside of broken ones

I WANT THE OLD CORPUSSI SOUNDS BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=3EDCLqDL2Qw

try harrow
>cc spell
>enhanced reload, fire rate, lifesteal in one spell
>get mana on kills and fuckton of mana on headshots
>invulnerability which took damage prevented into crit chance and headshot damage
>looks fucking good
what the fuck DE where is my disappointment

Good rivens pop up for bad/obscure guns.

Dread is better for crit. Daikyu is status.

50p, pm me in game

Some nerd in the German general chat just said Orokin are proto humans and Alad V is also a proto human.
What did he mean by this?

Next time you see a bad riven with -3% something, check its rank. Same for a monster Riven.

Warframe used to be so cool back then.
Now it's shit.

He's not top of the pops so he's shit.

you had to waste plat or time in defecation, that was the low point
harrow is one of the few very well designed frames

Is the Secura Lecta really worth 45-50 plat? Is its Hebrew magic that powerful for credit farming?

>spell

You have to grind fucking defection for bps

status on a slow, single shot bow that's not even slash based?????????????????????????

>18 runs of kuva spy
>over 200% chance to get harrow neuroptics
aAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY THIS
STOP IT
I JUST WANT HARROW