Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #950
Smug Elf Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/759999/7882060a7a/
github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/AAU-resources
github.com/aa2g/AA2Install/releases/tag/v7.1
mega.nz/#F!Ne5mnazB!A1Bfbzy2kfPymgk_AHwHkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Discord is gay

Harsh still a best

you spelled playful wrong

You spelled caring wrong.

can confirm, playful is in fact "a best"

Irritated is worst

That girl's pretty cute

Post girls with good taste in food
(next time I should make sure to actually post the image first)

For (You)

Reminder that this is the only thing that elves are good for and should be treated as such.
exhentai.org/g/759999/7882060a7a/

Somehow I find this elf really disgusting and wouldn't ever touch it

Exactly.

>dae le elf raep xd
I never liked this meme

Why did AA2Install crashing everytime i tried to run the program?

[Yes]

[No]

Depends on what you mean by 'this'. If it's about math, I can't even begin to understand it enough to teach it.

How do I use the custom rooms? I couldn't find any guides in the pastebins. I only have the 3d rooms mod and I don't know what to do with these standalone room files in various mega links.

Those are used in the poser. Hit F12 while talking with someone, and those .xx files can be loaded as props.

Are the lines striking through a highlight, or a part of the eye? I want to make something like this.

It can be either but a highlight texture can slightly move while the eye texture is stationary

Did you put a gradient on it? I'm having a hard time making it not look stronger than the main color of the eye.

Thanks, I'm still bad at AAU.

It would help if you posted a pic of what you're trying to do

I'll be posting this magical girl to my mega later tonight, just wanted to show her to you all real quick. She's my favorite out of all the girls I've made.

Wow, those sure are some sparkly eyes and shiny hair.

So i did fresh install of AA2 using the pre-install and use AAU as well but i have some questions regarding things i encounter.

1. Why did my aa2edit always crashed whenever i select any glasses?

2. Why did any stuff (like hairs and faces) i selected past the default selection didn't appear on my character?

Okay i've already fixed that regarding number 2, but selecting any glasses still crashes the aa2edit tho.

Looking real good, Good job!

Looking real bad, bad job!

Exactly what I was going for.
Thanks!
Can't please everyone.

Only if you want it to look right. If you want it to look wrong you're set without the patch. Both files are on the reup mega now.

It's not. It's listed on the AAU github.
github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/AAU-resources
I could probably list it in the doc at this point but then again I'm still spooked by the death of their own mega.

It's linked in the google doc. It's been there all along.

What does she smell like?

Peppermints and vanilla, probably.

bump, reinstall the game still crashes the game whenever i select any glasses, what in the world did i do wrong?

Thank you, but that should prepare xx. I want a PP that finished it. That means I want something completed by D & D.

Look harder. It's there.

Is the outline of the AAU item not displayed?

Is there a way o change to the tan colour from black to say red?

I could only find this.
Did I refer to the wrong place?
It says requires manual assembly using the underwear body files

I'm getting the oddest bug.

I'm trying to get HEXA 3d MK-III uncensor to work and the girls just have a triangle shaped hole that I can look into and see a tessellation of the textures.

I grabbed the mini install cause I'm lazy. I've got AA2Install going and have successfully installed other mods.

Any ideas?

Can't anyone answer this? I almost gave up at this point because whatever i do it always gave me unhandled exception whenever i select the damn glasses and fiddling with AAU graphic option worsen the situation.

Thanks!

>Character Cards [Database]
>link to google doc

what happened to the database site?

Someone spammed it with fake cards.

It still exists, although it's filled with a lot of cards that were maliciously edited. Scroll down that google doc a bit, and you'll see both it and a backup of the files.

Jizz tears.

This unit had wished to participate in the group activity: speedrunning for charity. However, this unit has since been informed that doing so would be considered to be "unfair to other runners". Nevertheless, this unit will continue to attempt to set records from home.

Actually, she could join the TAS block. The best block of the stream.

That would be cool to see, honestly.
Is Tasbot there this time? I don't see any tas stuff on the schedule.

AWW you're right. I guess it's not this season.

Hmm. Looking at the twitter account for tasbot, there's going to be little bits with it explaining some bits between runs? There apparently already was one explaining how the DKC1 run worked.

Trying to install a premoddeed AA2, keep getting an error message saying 'code could not be executed because d3dx942_.dll could not be found'. Anyone know how to fix this?

AA2Install v7.1
github.com/aa2g/AA2Install/releases/tag/v7.1
Maintenance version
Changelog

+ Removed modpack tab
+ Removed PP Trimmer plugin
+ Removed custom game path (not registry fixer) and suppress dialog options in preferences
+ Made registry fixer more intuitive to use
++ Added more checks to validate paths
++ Made errors easier to see
++ Browse dialog now returns a valid path
+ Added FAQ under help

This update is addressing things that never got finished (inside the realm of aa2install at least). Hopefully that means that this should be the last ever update.

>drink so much jizz all your body fluids become semen
I thought of it myself but I'm not sure if I'm more aroused or horrified

How do I update without any problems with this current version?

You can just extract over the top

No, it's merged with one character for some reason.

Screenshot.

You're in the right place and you're close. Keep looking.

You didn't click the button to use the 3D uncensor in your AAU launcher.

Fuck. I can not find it, i'm in over my head.

Keep going to the right.

AA2Install can't be used to install uncensor on AA2Mini. Only PP2 mod works for uncensor.

Sorry, I have a question.
What should I do eye tracking, SetLoadOverrides(-1, 4, -1)? Can you give me a capture?

This one? It's been checked and unchecked for testing purposes.

Here's what it looks like, not sure if it's on okay pic on this board though.

Roger, I'm giving the other version a try tomorrow.

You don't seems to have actually gotten the uncensor mod. If you're using mini you can't use AA2install for uncensors. PP2 only.

That's a nice flat penis on a hole.

>posts unrelated Pokemon shit

Are you talking about this?
This is not complete. I'm looking for something I do not have to add myself.
I'm sorry if I downloaded the wrong file.

user, come to my cursor. This has taken far too long.

Mahou Peppy is here to spread love and cheer

mega.nz/#F!Ne5mnazB!A1Bfbzy2kfPymgk_AHwHkg

What a cutie.

Wise dethroned her ages ago.

Enough. I don't understand. There's no finished edition anywhere.

Come to my cursor in the doc. You have 15 more minutes before I give up on you.

Jesus Christmas, she's flashy.

I don't know the place you are saying.
Thank you you are very kind. Sorry, user.

Her overrides are incorrectly placed, user. Please use the proper folders.

The google doc where you just took a screenshot. Click on my avatar and you will come to my cursor.

Huh, I was wondering when somebody would use Saint.

Ah, I have not updated. I understand, sorry.

The hair texture and hair highlight folders have had a standard formatting for as long as AAU has existed. If you don't use them it can cause obnoxious glitches like the tan virus. Fix that card quickly and reup, please.

I think her hair texture is in the right folder now, but what folder should the hair highlight be?

Please tell me you aren't serious.

No,no, I'm the one who asked about camisole.
I could finally understand what you were saying. Thank you politely, pretty Kitty.

Flattery will get you everywhere. Enjoy.

You're completely right.

The hair highlight is in the right place. The hair texture is not.

i learned how to make gradients to make another fucking joke character

In the 00:18 version of the card. It's correct in your texture folder in the mega.

thats why i thank cuck.

00:23 version has the same override paths, with toothpaste in the root folder. You should save as a new card if you are overwriting, since it's not taking the fixed file paths if you've fixed them on your end.

Why do all of my screenshots come out in such a small resolution?

Because you're playing at a small resolution. Maybe you should post one of your screenshots, or better yet, a screenshot of your settings.

A girl similar to that girl is posted frequently on 2chan.

00:32 version same thing.
Please stop rushing. It's the archive override for the hair texture. Make your card, then void your override folder by renaming it "_override." Then preview your card in the maker and you will see your current override files. Put your override folder's name back when you finish.

post "Bae"

caring