/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #211

Devil Killer edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
mega.nz/#!3poAWTzb!KlYDkm7uG9G3yx1NLsbdYOweoAeV7JdtKcvfaFyQJK4
github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR/
drive.google.com/file/d/1Hulxo7jjyqWWv66gU2u9S-1QgFSzBWma/view
youtu.be/XRuWCgyDBQo?t=17m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

SETOUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Full translation literally never ever.

I want a foursome with Lolimamo Shikimamo and Jingaimamo.

You mean samefacetouchi

>Lolimamo
You mean Tamamo, Adult Tamamo and Shikimamo right?

Praise Shiki

So Marcellus is the Devil killer
And Heinrich is the Angel killer

I wonder if we get to fight them based on our paths

Ilias you fight Angel killer

Alice you fight Devil killer

It would be interesting

That's what they said about the talks in part 1. Give it time.

Step aside, grandpa.

Question:
Does Sword booster work with Physical booster or have I been wasting my slots?
Also when dual wielding, what happens if the 2nd weapon is split scaling? How does it affect multiweapon skills and general Att-only skills

c-c-c-combo breaker

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>Does Sword booster work with Physical booster
Yes. Element boosters stack ontop of weapon/skill boosters
>Also when dual wielding, what happens if the 2nd weapon is split scaling?
If you use an Att only skill while dual wielding a sword with say, a dagger, only the attack of the dagger will apply.
And on the flip side, if you were to use a sword with a dagger skill, it would still use both your attack and dexterity.

>only knows Flash Kill
That might've been another skill if Dimensional Severance's animation means anything.

Does that mean the best loadout for dual wielding is a sword with a club for the huge att buff?
Or is it a sword with a claw for the additional agility and dex?
Assuming Sword Booster + Physical booster of course.

I've been dual wielding swords thinking those stack sword booster like an idiot.

I want more Shiki

Guys any good Scythe mage build you can Recommend me for Luka?

Considering that my ATK is only 1000 while my MAG is 4500

Repost of Parade Buster (mostly) English for those who wanted it.

mega.nz/#!3poAWTzb!KlYDkm7uG9G3yx1NLsbdYOweoAeV7JdtKcvfaFyQJK4

Just did the shrine quests in Part 2. Can anyone clue me in on the joke with Santos? The other "unfortunate" monster girls had names that anagrams of their normal monsters. This one doesn't, but there was some sort of joke about censoring?

how do i get the new LoC monster scenes?

Sanrio is the name of Hello Kitty's company, and in Japan there's this one meme with a cat that Santos is based on related to it. The censor joke was about hiding "Sanrio".
Personally I liked how Rogue handled it in the VN by making the joke about censoring Garfield and having her name actually be Garfunkel, but Dargoth went for a more literal translation.

It was a Hello Kitty reference. The character is owned by the Sanrio company. In the Monster Girl Quest Visual Novel there was a joke that Santos' name was spelled letter by letter, supposedly leading up to Sanrio, only to suddenly end up as Santos. In the English translation it was spelled towards Garfield, just to suddenly turn out to be Garfunkel.

LoC monster don't rape. Ever.

>LoC monster scenes
What

featherp0n0s

>Use Firefox
>Go to the mega in the OP to download a game from it
>DURR HURR WE HATE FIREFOX DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOP APP TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE
>Do that and install it
>DURR HURR YOU NEED TO MAKE A FUCKING ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO USE THE APP
Fuck this. Fuck mega.

This post struck me for something in particular. I feel a question surging from within me. Why did you reply to the featherp0n0s guy?

Well barring from the fact that I am the featherp0n0s guy, I simply forgot to fucking remove the quote number when quick replying.

Why do you do what you do? Being a recognizable user here is not a good thing.

on desktop if you hit the [Post a Reply] button down at the bottom it opens the quick reply box without having to click a post number
unless you change the settings or something

of course I use Chrome so it might be different for Firefox

Well user did ya know that chrome users don't need a stupid fuckin account to download it?
Maybe ya should use a different browser for certain things.

Because it pisses off anons like you.
Yeah, it's a habit I have when browsing. Very handy when browsing in the middle of a thread since I won't have to scroll down, but sometimes I do slip up even at the end of the page.
And finally an user who responds to the core of my posts instead of derailing it like a sperg. I'll give it a shot. Can't hurt.

Get megadownloader or something.

Or just hit the Q key if you're using the Veeky Forums X userscript.

>I'll give it a shot. Can't hurt.
Also don't forget about the reply to thread options at the top and bottom of the screens if you're trying to post, or do as says and press Q with Veeky Forums x.

Oh and also get this
github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR/
for if you hit the 5GB limit.

>>Use Firefox
found the problem

I love you, Voreanon! Here's your (you)!

Get a useragent spoofer extension or just download a portable version of Chrome for Mega.

couldn't you just use another browser?

what kind of stats would he have?

Yeah, I noticed problems the last time I downloaded anything bigger than a gig from Mega, only a couple of weeks ago. Download started, but it crawled my browser down to a complete halt in the process. I'm guessing the client forcing is a way to mitigate this issue, and I wouldn't mind that part so much if it wasn't for the fact that they force you to have an account to use said client, which is fucking bullshit. I might as well be using Chrome for mega if they're gonna keep that shit up.

>Get partially drained and live
>Recover over the course of a few days
>Happens again, you last a little longer this time
>Turns out the soul is like a muscle, and if strained but not drained it can develop and become stronger filled with more energy
>With some major discipline from both parties, you can slowly develop into a machine that can keep pace with a succ
>The downside is that getting succ'd frequently will become part of your daily routine, otherwise backup of soul energy will have you explode into a mess of blue flames and gore

Does anyone have a link to the HGQ thing on Google Drive?

>blue flames and gore
So god ki?

drive.google.com/file/d/1Hulxo7jjyqWWv66gU2u9S-1QgFSzBWma/view

How did you thing goku achived it?

That's what you get for using the Kitsune browser instead of the superior Chrome one!
*laughs in filename*

Does that mean Chichi is a succ?

youtu.be/XRuWCgyDBQo?t=17m43s

>Vulkan trying to make friends with a Shikibus
That poor Succ, i'd almost feel bad.

Now, the funny aspect of this is that this is just some random user who saved my Chrome image with the same filename I'd given it!

And yes, Chrome > Fox

Fite me faggot

>tfw you sided with the marines, but deep down, you know you're a pirate irl

>When you channelize enough of that
>SSSSUCC ENERGY
>THEM MONSTER GIRLS ARE ALWAYS RAVIN' ABOUT
>You can never be too sure about what will happen.

Hey I started up paradox 2.11 but it was still in moonspeak, what am I doing wrong

Oh I don't know what FBC means by the name of the file is BBC, and that's... well that conjures a very different expectation of the image.

>You can never be too sure about what will happen.
I CAN FEEL THE UNNATURAL PLEASURE THOUGHTS RADIATING FROM THE SURFACE OF HIS MIND.

Thanks!

>I but want to give you a great, big, "I'm not mad you dryfished dozens of men" hug!

What's with everyone still on 2.11. 2.20 is not a meme. It's been out since late December!

Because it's buggy, it runs like shit, I'm not sure if the english description of the skills match with what they're actually doing and because I've no interest in LoC.

They're so cute. I want a harem of seahorse girls.

2.20 is kinda inferior, the LOC can get really boring, its buggy and runs like ass.

The english descriptions are fine (the attack buffs and such got changed, they have actual states now). So we should wait for 2.21, whenever that is?

Depends on what you wanna do. Personally I'm having a blast with the new LoC, and prefer it to the old one desu. Not to mention there's dialogue for the story teases, which is a plus IMO.

>Not to mention there's dialogue for the story teases
Elaborate. There's more foreshadowing for part 3 besides the superbosses?

>2.20 runs like shit
I'm curious, what are people experiencing? It's the same for me.

There is dialogue for each of the set 2 Superboss fights, such as Ilias commenting on the Doppel Corps, Marcellus and his lines about what he's been up to for 500 or so years, and so on (or at least all of the ones I've had so far. Haven't fought the alt-Lukas just yet).

Poison slows the game to shit, sometimes battles get drawn out because of the wait times between strikes for some reason, and possibly because of that some attacks don't actually go through.

If there was something for the alt-Lukas someone would've said so by now. I'll scour the maps.

>Poison slows the game to shit
The tiles or the status?

The tiles, walking over them lags the game hard for me.

Would it be in maps or common events though? Where's the Marcellus dialogue even? (its on the same map as the others, just triggered by talking to white rabbit instead of going to the boss point).

I've been bamboozled again

Any links to MGQ fapfics?

>Fighting against a boss
>Luka: "Wow, you're amazing!"
>Boss's affinity increased
>Everyone else attacks the boss
>Next turn
>Luka: "Wow, you're amazing!"
>Boss's affinity increased
>Everyone else still attacking the boss

>You will never be lolibus' onii-chan.

Finally found it. Map817. Angel Killer has a bit of dialogue too. He has no idea who he is and is driven solely by killing angels. Alicetromeria is surprisingly bummed out by that and wants to put him out of his misery. His response?

[Angel Killer]
So this is the end...
It's been fun, Alicetromeria...

[Alicetromeria]
...a curtain call? So be it.
Sleep tight.

>It's been fun, Alicetromeria...
Isn't that the same words Alice says at the end of part 2? "Its been fun, Luka"?
Jesus christ i wanted to run from the feels not gain more of them!

Sorry for the late response, but that's great. Thanks for the clarification!

Holy shit I so wanna fuck Micaela.
Or be fucked by her, that works too.

She's even confirmed to be a Virgin. Adult Michaela and Grand Noah Queen both are so good.

Any of you niggas got a paradox part 2 100% save or at least one that has been beaten? My save got fucked somehow.

I am going to MARRY Black Alice and no one can stop me!

Oooh, ty for the Map number. Guess there wasn't anything as juicy as I thought there'd be, though there are some nice touches in there (Heinrich recognizing himself must suck).

You gonna be eaten because she's a narcissistic asshat vore-monstrosity-eldritch-abomination.

The many times i faced death i always met an overwhelming calmness a serene like state i was able to focus and act.
obviously this has a massive impact on oneself
though i fear i may have died that this is hell
I'll be reminded of my death constantly
never knowing the sweet embrace of ilias never.
instead I'll know only misery among the many lost souls who share the same fate as some great evils likely worse then monster lords
the Queen of Flies. However instead of serving as a catalyst for the harbingers of the end you'd instead be a puppet designated for a truly sickening eternal ending.

She just needs to experience love.

>She just needs to experience love.
She needs to experience death for a third time! She's like a Shikibus, they cant feel love!

Black Alice will get redeemed at the end of MGQ.

Was she smiling then too? Because so is Heinrich. Also checked the VN script. Alice definitely says something nearly identical to Luka.

As for those two Lukas, they're pathetically minimal.

>Judgment pre-battle
[Judgment]
Now, the hour of judgment is here.
This world too, shall be judged...

>Judgment post-battle
[Judgment]
Me...? Judged...?

>Worldbreaker pre-battle
[Worldbreaker]
This world is next...
Now then, time to break it...!

>Worldbreaker post-battle
[Worldbreaker]
So many worlds...Break...Break...Break...
BREAK...BREAK...BREAK...BREAK...BREAK...

[Worldbreaker]
And so, another world ends...
Very soon, your world too...shall...

Maybe her "pretend human mage", certainly not the other one though.
Yes she was, and those are... they literally just reused their name and gave us no extra spoilers like Marcellus/Heinrich, so Luka/A Luka goes crazy and something need to put him down, im gonna guess these two are they end bosses to the Alice/Ilias routes and the chaos route will have something far worse in it.

As long as you can keep her entertained, you might live.

I thought I remembered it being said in the VN that she used to be Heinrich's lover, and at some point she went crazy.

I always headcanon'd that she went crazy because of Remina and Ilias sealing Heinrich, and she eventually betrayed Ilias for revenge.

But I'm probably way off because I'm not really a lore person.

agony
pure
agony
the suffering is truly horrible
no matter where i go there is no escape.
none whatsoever.

>I thought I remembered it being said in the VN that she used to be Heinrich's lover, and at some point she went crazy.
That was a mistranslation on Rogue's part.

We never got the full story on what happened, but Tamamo hinted that something occurred during Black Alice's era since it was after that the rule was passed that the Monster Lord could only marry someone stronger than her.