>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/7owd11/every_invasion_is_like_a_more_horrifying_version/dsdssl4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Duck Souls when?

First for best girl in the series

Some locations would GREATLY benefit from having a reason to re-explore them with a darksign sun on. It changes atmosphere of some places drastically.
Darksign sun is such a cool concept in general, at least it could be used to justify re-enabling an ability to get invaded everywhere you can see it or something.

Why aren't invaders attacked by monsters what the fuck, how more gay can those faggots be?

It shouldn't be easy mode for them, come on. I have to pull both crabs and all those pike mobs and dance around them like a ballerina to make them somehow attack those faggots with aoe.

Invaders have half their estus, 30% less hp and can’t gain estus from mobs. You can have 2 fucking phantoms and twice their estus, how much easier does it get than that?
If you get baited by an invader into the crabs you have straight up autism

They do a huge Dark kamehameha, and slowly fill the room with Curse fog, but those can both be interrupted.

I would like to draw attention to the fact that SOMEONE LOST TO DEACONS

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml

>there are people with +8 weapons invading before Pontiff
Faggots.

Shut up retard that's even worse, usually they invade when my estus is almost depleted. They have the element of surprise and can come fully prepared while I start in fucked up state.
It would be fine by me if 5 seconds after invade message pops up estus would be disabled for both sides but the fact that they get half estus guaranteed and no mob aggro makes fighting those faggots hell.

No, you got it wrong, I baited crabs into invader because I had no estus left and couldn't fight him properly because of that so I had to rely on crab running after me and cleaving that retard with aoe.

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>he hasn’t seen the deacons instant kill move

I wanna paladin. Ds3 or 2? Already done 2 and farming the Heide knights early on sucks, but faith is soooo much better and fun in 2 than 3 and 2's got so much more shit to do. Which?

>WAAAAAHHH the post

Are you doing an SL 1 run or something? Level your vig, man.

>big invasion message, invader usually takes 30 seconds to a couple minutes to find you
>element of surprise

>retard
>that retard
>runs out of estus on pike mobs
>calling others retarded

replaying das1 for the first time since release
went with Mr. Boring Quality Knight (warrior start) build but it's proving me wrong because playing quality is actually super fucking boring in this game instead of fake-boring like it is in 2 where it's actually fun because das2's weapons were fun
I forget if this game even had any fun weapons

Enemies are the only "advantage" an invader has
but miyajapizaki decided to take the only thing invaders have over the host and their fuck buddies away and add the giant seed
if you die to an invader while you have phantoms youre bad at the game and should uninstall

DS3, where there's actually multiplayer, so that you can serve your intended purpose as a paladin: healslut and buffslave.

use a seed from giants' tree to temporarily make monsters aggressive to invaders

Which bonfire is the best bonfire /dsg/?

It would be interesting to see.

Imagine if Crux Woods and Farron Keep suddenly became Watchdog territory (meaning they can spawn inside the poison swamp), all the enemies become more powerful (Ghrus get much faster and inflict Toxic instead of Poison, Darkwraiths sprout wings or some shit and start dashing at you with super fast and strong attacks and a much harder to dodge grab attack, giant crabs constantly burrow out of the ground, etc.), and new questlines require you to enter the area if you want goodies. Then it would become more than just early game Gank City.

Too bad we can't have nice things though.

why is she barefoot?

>tfw no Blinding Bolt
>tfw no Heavenly Thunder
>tfw no buffing Lighting-infused weapons
At 60 Faith my fucking Lightning Stake deals less damage than a buffed straight sword R1R1.

Adorable.
Ds2 still had some multiplayer last time I checked. Gotta take off region lock.

>those tits
Why do people always have to unnecessarily sexualize a female character in what would otherwise be pretty good artwork?

Protip: if someone posts it again, it being whatever bait you might think, this is the reaction he wants
You're still in twink town. And you can summon phantoms or equip the way of the blue. If you can avoid the invader and reach the boss, he gets sent back. There's no reason to duel invaders

also if you are capable of fun (probably not judging from your post) you can roleplay as a mob, hide somewhere or use the camouflage item/spell to waste the invader's time.

Heavenly Thunder, oh how I miss you.
The real draw is the accessibility and progression, though. Can get plenty of good shit right away in Heide's, and then there's steadily more faith stuff throughout the game. Compare that to 3, where all the good stuff's in the very late game and second DLC.

The second one in the TotG. I wonder how many desperate people it got killed. Closest thing to a bonfire mimic

To seduce you long enough to backstab you unfairly

>bitching about faith builds of all things when DS3 is grossly better than DS2 in that aspect and has a faith-scaling longsword with built-in sacred oath you can buff on top of it

i don't want to blogpost, but im stuck here for 3 days and died a gorillion times
what do i do against the snek monster

>backstab you unfairly
so the entire first phase of the fight
seriously just backstab or parry her

But there's no reason to go back there after you've cleared it.

I think it would've been better if you had choice between doing a fork with 2 Lords of Cinder (let's pretend Lothric is the 5th instead of the 4th) or another one with another 2. When you kill 2 LoCs, the Eclipse sets in and makes all territories harder so you sort of have a choice which of the remaining two LoC's areas you buff and doing Dancer and DSA early means you have less difficul stuff to go through after the Eclipse but you have to do it early which is harder that way.

I would also like if you could only warp bonfires of killed bosses or designated "level starts" so you would be encouraged to make use of the world connections more.

Sprint towards him, then ready a shield. The challenge is dodging the water blasts, once you enter melee range he's laughably easy to dispose of.

Serpentine, serpentine, serpentine. Run back and forth until it kills all the golems, then charge, making a hard turn every time it shoots. Time it right and you can get to the water in front of him and start fighting him, which is easy.

why doesn't ash become hollow when dying?
why powering up from that londor weirdo suddenly turns hollowing on?

Sit on the rocks to the right side of the lake and you'll have an easier time dodging.

MITSUBISHI KAMIKAZE IS GOOD GAME DEV
U ASK TOO MANY QUESTION
DAND DOOL THREE IS GOOD GAME

Then create reasons to go back to previous areas. Like, have an NPC or notification at Firelink that hints at something being found in Und*** Settlement or Farron Keep or Cathedral, and then when you go back you immediately notice that everything is fucked up and different. Maybe even change the terrain to give you access to things you didn't before (e.g., have a crumbling tower in the area before, and when you visit later it's crumbled due to disturbances and you can climb the wreckage to reach a scroll or a Slab or something).

>I would also like if you could only warp bonfires of killed bosses or designated "level starts" so you would be encouraged to make use of the world connections more.

You and everyone else. They should have worked sort of like a mix between DaS1 bonfires, and DeS Archstones, where only certain ones can be warped to while others serve as resting stops for you to replenish Estus and change spells, or just evacuate back to Firelink should the going get tough.

>For the time thou remain'st our Lord, we of Londor shall serve thee. And I, of course, am also thine.

>NG+ isn't the entire game with the darksign sun
>everything is upgraded and slightly different
>no hidden final area and true ending

This is my current build at SL 20, using (2H) Heavy Splitleaf GS, Ringed Knight SS, and Dark Hand. It's a lot of fun, but I'm ready for a change of scenery and am going to level up to 30. What would you do with the 10 points?

I'm leaning towards 2 into VIG and 8 into STR, because even with the minimum required STR to 2H it, Heavy Splitleaf still gets far more AR than Sharp, Refined, or Raw. I could then 1H it for whatever that's worth, or stick to 2H and swap Knight's Ring for FaP or Chloranthy (I find myself starved for stamina in 3v1).

And yes, I know Deprived isn't the optimal class, but I made this character with the intention of using it as a template to reload and respec at my whim.

is that something resembling frayed blade on his back

>become lord of hollows
>absolutely nothing changes
>friede of all people is the only one to notice
AWESOME

>What would you do with the 10 points?
all into str to 27
1 point into vigor
but you ROYALLY fucked up by starting deprived, like "delete this garbage and restart as knight/warrior" tier

What is good and fast min stats weapon for a pure faith build?
I tried everything sans SS since I want to be a hipster, but so far estoc is pulling ahead due to speed and range.

Also, how do you deal with parry kings? I am seeing way too many DSA/Parry shield users. I can fake out lightning stake and get them, but sometimes its just too slow

I did DS1 as low equip load dual wield, DS2 as sword and board and Bloodborne as a dex build.

What's a fun different build to do for DS3 after these?

2 into Vigor, then buff up Str/Dex so that you don't need one of those +5 stat rings, which you could then convert into either utility (Silvercat, Hornet, etc.) or FaP+3. If you went K***ht class you would have some more points to play around with, but to each their own.

Faith and mace.

SS and knight shield, literally no other way to play roll souls 3

Is it me or is DS3 much harder than the first one?
In DS1 the only real challenging opponent at start was black knight because you didn't know how to parry, in DS3 there are already mobs at the very beginning which you have to be cautios of.
Lothric knights, pikemen and crabs in the swamp, darkwraiths, even black knights who you can parry - but they will still delete half of your life through your parry.

Try claws, magic/pyro/faith purist builds (no swords), dual swords, FULL STR
You haven't done anything yet mate

Do you believe in Magic?

>DS1 as low equip load dual wield, DS2 as sword and board
Should have swapped those, DaS2 was the one game in the series that actually let you custom-build a dual wield character.

If you want different in DaS3, do a 66 Str meme build.

STR is very fun in DS3.

is a sl1 run of ds3 any fun?

>new From game is Tenchu

Who excited?

The enemies are harder simply because they have tech to make them better after 5 years, but the overall gameplay is easier due to stamina and estus being changed

Like I said, I chose Deprived for versatility, not for minmaxing. I could set this character up to use MLGS at SL 20, then switch to Bordt's when I get bored. I don't use CE and I just don't have the will to do any more unupgraded low SL runs.

Sounds like strength is the way to go, though. Cheers!

SL1 run in DS3 is actually an SL31 run so yes, it can be quite fun

Lightning mace or saint's bident or blessed dslayer axe
Of course, if you're into that sort of thing

The time has come. Become strong. Str and vit.

Alright I cannot beat Lothric, and Lorian with my pyromancies. Some faggot recommended that i try lightning on Lorian, and gnaw on Lothric, but I find that to be an absolute shit strategy.

>you start with the endgame gear
hurr durr

Why the fuck do the Followers hit so hard

>atmosphere was supposed to be substantially different
>profaned capital was supposed to be an actual area and not a meme tower + swamp
>archdragon peak was supposed to be larger, with more indoor areas and cool architecture
>catacombs and smouldering lake were probably not imagined as reused bloodborne asset zones (hopefully)
>game is linear as fuck
where did we go so wrong? why can't we get a perfected DaS game?

It hasn't come out or been officially revealed yet, dumbass.

fuck the critics old tenchu games are great

Miyazaki is like Kojima, he has great ideas but he tries to put so many together that he ends up fucking them all to release the game on time

What does his picture have to do with the new tenchu game? You asked who’s excited and based off the last 5 tenchu’s, no one is.

I saw this pic and it reminded me of this general

Is the vacation worth the couple of (you)’s you’ll get?

I'm using Chaos Vestiges,and a Chaos Mace by the way

>trusting game critics

I guess every game the Souls series is based on is shit. May as well throw Demon's Souls in there too, since it reviewed about as well as the first Tenchu.

that is kind of hot

Hey, that's my fetish!

I could there being a problem if you wanted to revert back to the non-fucked up version of the world.

The Know leaks speculated a World Tendency like system, shame that did not come to pass I guess.

>when spergs get PTSD from invasions
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/7owd11/every_invasion_is_like_a_more_horrifying_version/dsdssl4/

Is there a chart with SL+WM ranges?

in the OP

THE BACKSTAB BRUISED MY SHOULDER
THE CROSSBOW WAS AS LOUD AS A BOMB

Fromsoft wanted to not players become ugly raisins just from dying because that ruined Fashion Souls so I think the Embered / Unembered thing was pretty good imo.

One weird thing I noticed in DS3 though is that wearing armor no longer gives you that distinct footstep sound like DeS/DS1. Haven't played DS2 recently so I forget if it was in that as well.

vacation of 1 minute it takes to reset a modem?

just joking fucked them up

at least when you're barefoot it makes the correct splat sound

in bloodborne it's always boot sounds, it bothers me so much

Release dates are the devil. If you gotta delay, do it. Ship it when it's done and not before.

Versions with sex are better.

Are my eyes fooling me or is it another stray demon, but now out of stone on top of that building in swamp?

Do staves in DS3 have different casting speeds or is the best option always whatever has the highest spellbuff?

so why is soul of cinder wielding a bastard sword on the cover

Is there any reason to do yoel's storyline? I'm all about fashion souls and don't want my dude looking like a zombie

It's a mix, some people hated armors making soubd but I liked the rattle of the chainmail armors in DaS and the medium armor rattle in DeS. I remember in DaS2 network test if you hit a guy wearing armor, sparks would fly and the hit sound was different too iirc.

>versions with sex are better
Not the guy who posted that but would be neat to see a Souls waifu milking a guy with her footpussy before she chokes on the rope.

hahaha i'm going to ask questions and not be ashamed of it
fucking trash why are you asking questions
stop shitting up MY general

Just throwing this out here. (PS4)

I'm on a SL7, non-upgraded weapons, doing runs through NG+ and beyond, currently still on NG to do Ringed City.
If someone wants to help out with Demon Prince, let me know. It would be fun.

I'm also open to help anyone doing Twin Princes, SoC, or Demon Prince, etc (on their low SL)

Bump.
Leaning towards 3, if only for something new. How are 3's miracles for utility? I've never cast anything beyond the non-scaling 15 faith spells.

Zwei.

>Do staves in DS3 have different casting speeds
Yes.

>is the best option always whatever has the highest spellbuff?
It depends. Dex increases your cast speed, and so does Sage Ring, so you can still cast fast with a slow staff. I don't know the breakpoints or anything though, sorry.

Yes. You can buy Purging Stones later on to reset your Hollowing to 0, or cure yourself completely if you give your waifu Fire Keeper Soul.

Nono, actual sex. Footjobs and foot play are dumb.

You can revert the hollowing thingy with purging stones, cure hollowing but it breaks Yoel's quest, or wear a ring that makes you look not hollow. Even better the ring makes you able flaunt your fashion in invasions as if you were a host.