/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/197278815/#197300550
webmshare.com/VG3BZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posting the new and improved version of that picture

>superior RP quest event scripting makes my local IP server better than Warmane

gummy please you need to get help, staying inside all day is rotting your brain.

>150 people

M8 you should be shilling on reddit or something at this point lol

>started with 500 at launch (dec 1)
>went down to 300 a couple weeks later (dec 14)
>went down to less than 100 a week later (dec 21) - this is also when wreathe disabled his bots so the population was probably always lower than expected
>went up to 250 after christmas when wreathe turned his bots back on, after he figured out how to fix it because the anti-cheat he enabled broke them
>desperation kicks in and they start handing out leveled characters
>in a couple weeks they'll probably start handing out pre-bis 60s
>advertised as a 1x blizzlike server but is turning into a fun server due to the greed of the admin

*trembling*

>just when you think gummy can't become more of a MEME

his ISP is going to shut off his internet connection now (his only contact with the outside world.)

>Nostbabies are this delusional

Kronos I I I soon, my friends

id rahter watch cnn than play kronos again

>playing on Kronos again

Unless they use the updated Ely core, no thanks

>undertuned raids

no thank you!

reminder that we are NOT rolling on K3. mandate is going to be busy doing AQ progression, we don't have time for a meme server.

progression? AQ comes out 2-3 weeks, we will clear it week one

*busy rerolling on everyst after the shutdown

no you wont tranny

>progression
>on an undertuned chink server with spawned gold and characters

>Sign Up removed from gummy's forums
reeeeeeeeeee

Are we going to organize a fine for retard mages that ignite overaggro and wipe us? I have consumes but not if retards wipe us for no reason other than meter whoring. 10g to everyone in the raid by the mage that does it?
t. concerned non-mage

There was a gold exploit on Everyst the past few days. Whoever was doing it was buying out auctions left and right and deleting what they bought. Everyst economy just inflated by about 5x. This is what happens when your admin is a potato farmer in Latvia and your lead developer is an uber driver.

>its another episode of mix 5% truth with 95% utter chinkbringer fantasy

is it just irony that everyst is being represented by 300 and also has a 300 peak?

Tell me when it's not infested with "free speech enthusiasts" and "genetic historians"

no its intended

No, that's the point of the image.

except this image was made a week before your shitty server launched.

its to be expected. they have said up front that they just copy whatever lights hope puts on their github. there are no real developers on the team so this is basically a fan project. exploits, hacks, etc are all to be expected. if you want an actual blizzlike 1x non-boost experience with real developers then you should go to lights hope, nighthaven or kronos 3.

Next you're going to say it's ironic the top guild called themselves .

based "wreathe is incompetent" poster

HEEEEEEEEEELOO GUMMY!

>Everyone I don't like is gummy

>n-no! I'm not gummy!

at this point, yes

hey guys i told gummy i would host his server and he said no! he is so fucking mean! lights hope gave me their core and im able to profit off of that but gummy wont let me profit off of his work! i need more players do i dont have to pick more potatoes in the fields with my family!

Cool, what's the server called?

Literally gummy

What a cringy response. Gummy confirmed.

>Wreathe
>Copy paste nostlogin.exe, nostdb.exe, nostworld.exe onto server
>drag select all
>enter
>Collect revenue

>Gummy
>Programmed a server from scratch, the same one that took a hundred people 10 years

wreathe is an incompetent potatoe nigger, why would anyone play his server when Gummy is up right now?

oh look here guys its gummy he is talking on here cause he is so mad that im so successful with my server.

>gummy
>get banned for saying anything remotely offensive
>get banned for implying anything negative about the server or gummy
>get banned for an offhand comment in game
gummy is just a tyrant

everything's coming up gummy

wreathe.. gummy wasnt up long enough for him to ban anyone. just because you like to pretend your server is Veeky Forums approved doesnt mean it is. get the fuck off this board, shut down your empty ass server and go back to the potato fields.

>the same one that took a hundred people 10 years
>stole all the hard work for a private circle jerk with an internet clique that doesn't even accept him
hmm

Gummy in full REEEEEE mode today boys.

>ppl unironically think that wreathe is in this for money when he is paying for a server that can support literally 100x the number of players it currently has, and offered to buy gummy the same exact server

HUH its almost like...people are lying on the internet

why is gummy so upset wreathe offered to pay for his server hosting and keeps making up stories about how he tried to steal his core, does he just get off on playing the victim?

NA is recruiting locks and mages
we are a casual NA guild who raid thursday and friday at 8:30 EST

p-please ... we need more warm bodies to gear up our core!

he is embarassed

like according to wreathe, he didn't want to post his offer in the public chat but gummy wouldn't respond to him, so he did

and it ended up looking really bad for gummy and publicly embarassed him so gummy has been on Veeky Forums reputation recovery tour ever since

EU/NA (horde) recruiting warlocks (very needed!!) and shamans

we are a casual EU/NA guild raiding on sats/tues at 22pm ST

Is gummy still capped at 50 people?

wreathe is a scammer you dumb shill, fuck off.

>n-no don't give me money ... I work for the love of the game! I don't need to pay for server hosting I can just host 50 Grizzly members on my home computer...

at this point it's 100% clear gummy lied completely about everything to do with the CnD and how he's in legal trouble, a literal tranny retard who shits in a bag fishing for pity attention from Veeky Forums.

>wreathe is a scammer
I don't even play on Everyst, but this is an ignorant comment. Wreathe seems to be the one admin I've ever seen in my pserver years who is just trying to host a good server.
If the character transfers get him to 500 pop I'll switch.

>>Gummy
>>Programmed a server from scratch, the same one that took a hundred people 10 years
>crashes at 2k pop
>pretends to get a c/d letter
fuck off cripple

I didn't know gummy still had a reputation after the 3 hour shutdown, he has taken playTBC's place as the biggest meme in private servers.

CORRUPT

Just imagine the good Wreathe, his staff, and Gummy could do if they became developers for Nighthaven, Kronos, or even Light's Hope instead of cat fights and peddling dead servers.

>this one autist posting on CD about Gummy

Jesus fuck this is just tiring to read, can you guys FUCK OFF to your own general, NOBODY CARES ABOUT EVERYST OR GUMMY THEY ARE BOTH 100 POP DEAD SERVERS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BICKER HERE OF ALL PLACES

>57 posts
>17 IPs

Stop trying to damage control, Gummy.

gummy has never worked with other people because he has muscular autism, he's too socially retarded to work on any real projects.

I'm not the gummy shill nor the Everyst shill but this post makes me wish I was. JUST TO FUCKING ANNOY YOU.

ree fuck you these guys have been crying about each other in our threads for weeks

I'm not gummy but wreathe is incompetent and a scammer.

Neither gummy or wreath are interested in the money though and that's the only reason to be part of one of those projects.

>g-get out of my s-secret club! n-no girls allowed, only t-trannies

LOL

It's not your thread though. It's the only wow private server thread that stays alive, mostly because of these arguments + tranny posting.
The only reason it's even called /lhg/ is because of some Trandate fag making it over and over again on cd.

>The only reason it's even called /lhg/ is because of some Trandate fag making it over and over again on cd.

>he actually thinks that
you can go ahead and make /cwg/ or /wpsg/ right now and link it here

do it, nothing is stopping you

Wreathe is incompetent -- not a scammer. When you mix lies and truths, the lie diminishes the power of the truth. The truth does not give credibility to the lie.

Go make /cwg/ right now or /wpsg/ retard and see how it goes for you

you're suggesting wreathe donate money to pay for Nighthaven's hosting, is someone actually this stupid? he did offer to pay for gummies server hosting but he refused and banned wreathe from his discord, gummy took this as some kind of attack against his reputation and has been shitting up the thread for weeks.

Why? It will die. Everyone just searches for /lhg/ if they want to talk about wow servers because you fags have already monopolized the discussion.
/lhg/ is /cwg/ and always will be, now. Get used to it, it's never going to change.
Ever.

Other way around, you have been shitting up our generals with Everyst drama and being insanely asshurt about Gummy banning that retard Wreathe

Like you've probably posted 20+ times in this thread already about Wreathe

Sure it won't m8, janitors will just ban you retards again if you keep off-topic posting

This thread is for Light's Hope, not whatever youtube/Gummy/Everyst drama you want to have a cry about

I haven't been home or paying attention so not sure what the exploit is or if they officially said anything, but my bank alt had this in his mailbox. I know that two shitty blues sold prior to this (yesterday sometime? i forget) and am not sure if the money i got from it is gone or not since i forget what i had.

how do private servers other than Light's Hope have anything to do with /lhg/ or Mandate of Heaven? make your own thread if you think people want to talk about other servers.

>ban you retards again if you keep off-topic posting
Imagine being this new.

Keep crying about your 100 pop server drama, Tribbing

Maybe hop to a less autistic project or shill some place that matters instead of bickering with the same 2-3 people about said 100 pop server

I've never played on a private server before. Who are the chan guilds on Nighthaven and Everyst?

Hmm, let me consider that.
-ponders-
How about no? This is /cwg/ now and always will be. Get over it tranny. Veeky Forums is not for your sooper sekrit klub

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/197278815/#197300550

This general is for Light's Hope though, not Classic WoW or other private servers?

Make your own general

No, I'm suggesting he becomes part of their staff + giving them Everyst's fixes. It has the added benefit of no more retarded drama posts like this.

lol you really are new, damn

>tribbing and luthien going at it for who gets to be the thread's resident spic tranny

People still are playing on chinks hope? what the FUCK

>-ponders-
inb4
>i was only pretending

webmshare.com/VG3BZ
based

This thread has been 90% "other server drama" since fucking October
Get used to it.

but the OP says it's for Mandate of Heaven and Light's Hope discussion??

Gummy fresh when?

You're not getting it.
Nobody cares. It's /cwg/ now.
Stop crying.

Because of crybaby trannys like you, Tribbing.

Just because you're so autistic you can't play with anyone doesn't mean we should have to read your constant crying about Gummy and Everyst every fucking thread for hundreds of posts

>Come on, goy. Crying about refugees is so last year; just let them move in and diversify your nation!

what's a class that's easy, self sustainable, and isn't expected much of them in instance/raid groups

epic

I honestly have no idea who that particular boogeyman is.
I'm not even on a particular side of Everyst vs Gummy because I play on Nighthaven
I just think it's funny how butthurt you get that people are in your precious thread, when I've watched you guys shit up /elyg/ and /evg/ for weeks until you drove everyone off with anti-shilling.
What goes around comes around, now you're stuck with us.

Warlock fills all your criteria

Sure thing Tribbing