/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Makoto Monday Continues

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Ann!

Anal with Makoto!

Her name is Anne.

Now that is a thicc sensei I can get behind, and then in front of, and then on top, and then underneath.

Claiming this rough, tough, more-than-cute-enough ball of fluff.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too, repeatedly, but only after marriage!

It's called Anneal

7th for Mitsuru's bit fat milkers

Can you go to hell with her and let us enjoy the awesome general already?

Her name is Anne.

>posts this before the OP posts it in the previous thread

What the fuck is wrong with you two niggers?

Persona 5 but instead of Lavenza it's Firekeeper-chan from Dark Souls 3
"Daisuga! My Ashen One!"

Makoto and Ann connected by the bellybutton and both pregnant!?

Ritualposters need to be gassed

Annefag with a job here
I did it /pg/, I made it through my first full day back in the world and also survived an utterly abysmal 50 minute drive home on insanely busy roads in horrible conditions with foggy windows
I also managed to impress people today too which is something I didn't really think I could do
I thank god every day for Beneath the Mask in mitigating the anxiety any of these things could've doubtlessly caused entirely

She's mine /pg/

No fun allowed, only waifu-sensei

migrate

Her name is Anne.

BIGGER

What kind of job?

>No fun allowed, only granny-sensei
FTFY

>fujo thread
nah /pg/ can finally have two generals one for waifu fags and other for fujos

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Fuck off fujo

Don't you guys ever get tired?

What's your new job my dude?

You're supposed to post Persona related pictures you fucking moron

That's great. While I hope you didn't need to, I bet that imagining Ann's beautiful smiling face and optimism would be helpful. Great job.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Her name is Anne.

It's a well known fact that waifufags have a single digit iq

>Landwhales edition

Her name is Anne.

Fujos and waifufags should just kill themselves!

>I actually know what that means without having ever studied jap
Kek kill me

This but quite literally unironically.

it means handholding

Yeah cool, samefag. Unfortunately this is not your personal blog, go make your wix site and shill it somewhere. I don't give a single fuck if you finally became a normal human being, it's irrelevant to the general because it is not related to Persona. ultimately pathetic because you're bragging about it, and it shows how much of a kissless virgin faggot you are. End yourself.

Kawakami a kawacutie

Did you come to a conclusion?

I've always wondered why girls who can't cook is such a common trope in anime, women who can cook are attractive as hell
But still, any self respecting chef would fix her shit the first time they saw her hold a knife like that.

I dream that one day we will all get along

you answered your own question, it's gap moe

It's never going to happen.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Me too Futabab.

Don't give up, it's possible.

some entry level variant of programming + business intelligence for various clients, pay is good especially for a kid right out of college

I'm saving her for the times when a hard deadline is coming up fast

Ignore this user We're proud of you for getting a job, and I'm sure ann/anne would be too

i want to repeatedly punch and rape this retarded prostitute until she gets hiv and goes to the hosptial then i'll rip out her iv bags and watch her slowly die

working in a cube made me wanna kill myself for real non meme, good luck

>t. jobless friendless Makotofag

Jesus, user, you are really starting to sound desperate, aren't ya? If it'll make you happy, I'll give it a shot.
Now, are there any specifics to this? I can't really remember the original request, sorry.

>encouraging blog faggotry
No, you're fucking cancer. This board is not a hugbox, it's for the discussion of video games. We are not a family, a therapy session, or friends. The only thing that "connects" us is we play a weeb game.

Calm down Fujo

That's Kawadorable

I love Makocchi!

user if she doesn't get HIV the first time you rape her she isn't going to get it any of the other times
and punching her certainly isn't going to give it to her

That's not even moe. That's super unsexy.

I have a job.

This
Same

stupid nigger

i didn't say it was successful but, it's what they're going for in that case

BitchKoto

NiceKoto

Great thread so far.

FatKoto

So do I.
I really love her!

Makoto is a fugly slut and a feminazi

Shit, not even i remember it correctly kek
I guess it was just smut and in the middle there was fluff.
Don't worry, i'm going to sleep and you'll never receive a (You) from me again

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Yeah waifuposting is not actual discussion, it's shitposting. Stop shitposting.

Ann and Makoto are good friends and Ann would never say such things about her friends or anybody for that matter.

I want to handhold sensei until her tummy gets a big bulge.

Stop

>always wants to be by your side
>does everything to make sure your safe
>promises to be loyal and protect you for life
>betrays your friends just so she can see you one last time and maybe save you from dying

Best girl

Her name is Anne.

>telling people to stop shitposting
>on a mongolian fishing discussion imageboard
Good luck with that.

i hate makoto so much! she's a mean bitch!

Joker!

Makoto honestly didn't deserve to be in the PT. Everyone else had actual reasons but she just gets to join because she's sick of people telling her what to do even though she can say no at any time. Kaneshiro targeting the group only happens because of her dumb ass running up to him, while in the case of literally everyone else there is actual justification - Kamoshida is causing trouble for Ryuji and Anne, Madarame is causing trouble for Yusuke, Futaba's being troubled by herself, Okumura's causing trouble for Haru, etc. But Kaneshiro couldn't give a shit about Makoto until she runs up to him and makes him mad for wasting his time, it's fucking dumb that she's in the team. Her retarded ass should have been kicked out instantly and she should've been left to deal with her mistakes on her own. The only reason she is popular is because a bunch of waifufags love to pretend their girl is perfect and nobody fits that bill of autism better than Makoto. It's a shame that they can't see past that and realize what a bland and pathetic character she is and how detrimental her existence is to the themes and core concept of P5.

I don't mind the (You)s, or even the dedication to this request, I was just worried about how insistant you were. Well, have a good one.

>All the P1/2/3/4fags have migrated to /v/
We can finally rename /pg/ to /p5g/.

Nice pasta but you should wait more than 24 hours to repost it.

Saint Snow are best raibus prove me wrong

He's right, though.

>>All the P1/2/3/4fags have migrated to /v/

Makoto is a fat cow

I boot Persona 5 up and immediately upon starting a new game, it informs you the game is a work of fiction; that any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental. That's fine, I guess. It's nothing I haven't seen before. But then -- then -- it asks you to actually agree to the above garbage. It says "Only those who have agreed to the above have the privilege of partaking in this game." Of course I hit I do not agree. The game then completely mischaracterizes your answer by saying, "Everything that happens from here on is real..." No, that's not what I said. I said I don't agree everything in the game is purely a work of fiction. I find that incredibly hard to believe.

The narrator continues, "Then unfortunately I cannot allow you to partake in this game" and kicks me back to the title screen.

What? That is absolute nonsense. Why didn't the box have this disclaimer and requirement on it when I purchased it? Why wasn't there some sort of warning I had to agree to this unheard of requirement before I could play the game? Atlus was happy to take my money without first disclosing this mandatory agreement. Nowhere did I see it on the box or in any product descriptions. Between this ridiculousness and banning of streaming, totally absurd. I can't think of any other games that have this requirement. If they just put that disclaimer, fine. But to actually have the player select to agree before playing? That's over the top.

Nah

I want to marry her

Does anyone have that pasta of the guy spending an extra 40 hours in mementos because he didn't know you could fast travel between floors?

Cmon guys lets all beat up Makoto together!

i wish chie was my gf, because i have no one irl to talk about kung fu films with

You gonna bother putting forth an argument to back that up or are you just gonna go "nah" and call it a day?

That is not proper grammer and your shitty gif is NOT PERSONA REALTED

These are mine now

it's like in nier automata where you're forced to agree that video games are more than just silly little things to get the best ending
rigged social engineering, no more no less

There's literally no point because neither of us will agree if we do argue. I cite the last three days of threads as my evidence.