store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

Empire Divided Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3nsnZOQD68
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/211245/rise-of-the-tomb-kings-developers-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

outriders are good you moron, pistoliers are the bad ones

>Kangz portraits have a white glow

Pure kino

Soon

WE

are you seriously telling me outriders are bad

DAWI AND GREENSKINS SHITS I'M COMMING FOR YOU YES-YES!

>Khalida is in Lustria in Vortex
>She's back in Lybaras for ME

Not sure where I'd prefer. Is Lybaras even in ME atm?

>bad

Just use them like regular skirmish cav, pretty handy against babby infantry factions. flank shots are no joke

They can't 180

I remember a short bit of fluff from one of the rulebooks about a High Elf prince who got all uppity one day and decided to invade the Empire for glory and triumph.
As he charged into battle on top of his great dragon, a single cannon shot took his dragon's head clean off, sending it, and him tumbling down and ending his little attempt at conquest.

>1 ap
they'll use all their ammo before killing anything except bats

It's just in ME

that's why you micro them

Rude desu senpai

>amazons still not announced

>Godless Orcs
Settra is the man, I want to see how he shits on people in diplomacy

great cannons are great

THE THRONG IS MUSTARD

I love you, fitposter. Never change.

did they fix the unit chasing bug yet

>tfw gonna vassalize the living human factions as Settra

The point isn't mainly to kill things, its to lead shit away on a futile chase or to piss off cav. You can only get real use out of a max of 2 of them though.

Never ever.

Except in Dogs of War since all Amazon units are part of that army.

Anyone else just scrolling through the lord selection screen until the menu music chorus kicks in?

Based actually knows the lore+TT user

>yfw Grace and other woman employees moan at CA to get them as a full faction

weirdly based sjws

is it even worth starting a queer headgiver campaign without tomb kangz being in the game? feels like he'd run into tomb kings pretty early

>We will never get an Ironclaw mini-campaign with Norsca style confederation

I did it you sick bastards. The dwarves attempted to take down an orcish fortress and failed, so I slew them. Onto their lands.

>they don't include race specific insults for ME yet
easily the most annoying thing about it

Settra will be in spitting distance of his ME start. Far away enough to avoid on Vortex though.

I wish you could raise skellies out of different races,is that even possible in lore actually?

>tabletop neckbeards whining about muh lore will stand in the way of CAjews making dosh

Yes

Lore is irrelevant.

We are already at 13/15 armies that actually had full rosters/books. The only two left are Ogre Kingdoms and Daemons of Chaos.

They are going to start creating stuff from scratch and GW is happy to let them...

GW already let them flesh out Norsca... And according to the Tomb Kings interview, GW let them make entirely new units for Tomb Kings to bridge gaps in their roster... I think they said they made three units from scratch (Nehekhara Warriors, for example, never had a model, never in books)...

In that same interview they also pretty much guaranteed Araby is the next DLC faction... The interviewer asks "Is Araby next?" And one CA guy is like "wouldn't that be interesting" with a huge smile on his face and the other CA guy was like "Araby? Never heard of them" also with a huge smile on his face.

One of the quotes of the dwarves in diplomacy is that they don't want you to raise a dwarf as a zombie or their alliance will be broken.

don't see why not
rare for vamps to be fighting anything but humans though

Fuck...then we we're actually getting the sandniggers.

Retarded speedrun-user here, now that the Bret run is done, I'm actually masochistic enough to consider starting another run before the patch.

Anyone got ideas for how to break the Dark Elf slave economy? I'm poking at the idea of either Marienburg, Yvresse, or Hag Graef as a giant money-farm province, but I'm not quite sure whether slave capacity will win out over special building income.

I also think it might be possible to get lords to the point of self-sustainment using the farmable+10% local income ancillary combined with the global Name of Power traits, but it'd be a really close thing on Very Hard difficulty. If any of you guys know a good way to get the Slave Trader or Overseer ancillaries that might actually be workable.

Yeah except Amazons are apart of an army that has a book: Dogs of War

>Lore is irrelevant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>araby confirmed
FUCK
YESSSSZZZZZZZZZSDDD

high amount of slaves with slave buildings will definitely beat any special building income

hell yeah
how would it even work actually
would dwarf skellies be triple the slow of average skellie but much more tanky
well they fight dwarfs since its an insult for vamps to just exist, orcs and vamps fought in the south with so there's that not how they would implement it though

Karond Kar has a special slave income building doesn't it?

>would dwarf skellies be triple the slow of average skellie but much more tanky
are dwarves fat or just big boned

not in ME iirc

Muscle and bone dense, like certain monkeys / apes.

Dwarf skeletons are still magic resistant and it would take an abnormal amount of a necromancer's concentration to maintain dwarf skellies.

No idea I could charge people off cliffs. Looks like the animators didn't either.

>Kangz units have no recruitment cost but instead a recruitment cap based on infrastructure
>they also have a crafting/RoR recruitment system requiring various combinations of gold, their alternate currency and resources

The madmen have finally gone all out and pulled out all the stops. There are no brakes on the CAtrain.

those black arc corsairs sure are resilient in water

Dwarfs are stronger than humans even if they have the same mass according to gotrek and felix.

>one of the books of nagash gives you one extra army slot plus a bunch of extra unit slots
if you get this thing early it's gg

ARABY CONFIRMED
Who would had though that I would one day be hyped by a sandnigger faction

Never played a total war game before and I've been looking at this. How much of the experience would I be missing out on if I didn't play the multiplayer? Can the game be paused in anyway, would I be able to do a few moves, tab out and repeat?

This
Hyped as fuck for Sultan Jafar and carpet flying jihadis

Shame it is RNG though. Might be next door, might be on another continent.

does araby have genies?

There's still Dogs of War and Chaos Dwarfs. Dogs of War would also tie to another Skaven LL

>carpet flying jihadis
can't wait

Wait who?

Yes. At least one guy uses them to push his ship around.

Sultan Jafari?

Probably Thanquol since Gotrek and Feliz are part of dogs of war.

SULTANS N' SHIET

Just checked and it's still there in ME, but it looks the only local buffs it gives are an additive increase, so that's of limited use if I do another lord-pile like I did in the Bret run.

cool

Sure looks like it's still there.

>Dogs of War
Neah.

Here is the state of the world in 1276.
Islam is on a serious backfoot, the next generation will see some bloody as hell conflicts amongst the Catholics.

>LL Gotrek and Felix
I'd support adding dogs of war a bit more just for that

>araby not officially announced
inshallah

Oh gotcha

Dogs of War has Gotrek & Felix. And I'd say it's pretty high chance that Thanquol become LL along with Ikit and Throt. Maybe even before them

Very little, yes, and sorta. The overmap (think Civ) is all turn based, so you can pause to your heart's content. The battles are more rts-like, but also pausable (and slowable).

huh, I swear something was different with that province in ME
maybe I'm going crazy

How would you even manage a lord pile with an army with supply lines?

It's because Fantasy pre-muslim Araby is actually cool

>in game 3 Ogres possibly get a mercenary mechanic where you're rewarded for fighting on behalf other faction
>Dogs of War are implemented with the same mechanic

it would only make sense if this were the case

tho the Russian datamine showed that Ogres will be DLC for TWW3 along with the Chorfs and that the base game factions will all be Chaos Daemons, without any mention of DoW.

A muslim-like death cult war religion actually fits Warhammer perfectly.

Well, assuming VH, I'd just have to figure out a way to squeeze more than 15% global income out of a lord to make him potentially profitable (plus base cost). With ideal Ancillaries, I think can get +20% local income, +10% local slave income, and a global 5% to either Industry, Slaves, or Settlements, which might be close if the settlement in question is rich enough.

I admit that doesn't sound very doable on VH, but it's something to keep in mind if I consider another Easy% run.

Alright lads, my pirate adventures in the New World are about to begin!

>tfw Sartosa gets a hella comfy lone island as start

>There will never be an Ironclaw mini-campaign
>It will never include Norsca-style confederation
>You will never cut a swath through the Empire with the full brunt of the Badlands

Just got this shit today, and holy shit Ancient Empire is fucking gorgeous, modders made a better game than CA itself who would thunk huh ? I hope this will be new SS of modern total war game

youtube.com/watch?v=G3nsnZOQD68

How do you deal with low loyalty generals in SS? My new generation came of ages and the yare all uppity little shits.

Really Upset Sartosa isn't in ME.

This annoyed me too, and those elf colony islands way down south

The orcy-est battle ever, thanks AI you weren't shit this time.

> CA guy is like "wouldn't that be interesting"
> CA guy was like "Araby? Never heard of them"
Sauce or it didn't habben

what the fuck is that skaven ability that explodes massively? just seieged skaven and they did some spell or some shit that blew up a shitload of their own troops

Too bad that shit is never ever tier tho

Kek, its the best thing about skaven. Play them.

It's the ability they get for having walls built in the major settlement of the province. It lets them suicide detonate a unit below half health.

thats fucking hilarious

>I hope this will be new SS of modern total war game
I thought that was DEI for Rome 2?

>tfw your swordmasters of hoeth got blown to smithereens fighting some skavenslaves
rats are cancer

They deleted the interview.

It was some outlet called PCGamesN, I saw it posted here:

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/211245/rise-of-the-tomb-kings-developers-interview

It was probably deleted literally because of those two statements.

>Fantasy