/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Perfect waifu Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULpEy_KwH68
flickr.com/photos/148273245@N07/sets/72157662418343007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meme OP

>1 Sith destroys the Republic and rebuild the Empire
>Conquer and explore thousand of planets in a vast expansion of galaxies
>Too much Darkside is killing them inside
>Still keep enough time to take fire selfies for their insta with the squad
h o w c a n pubbies e v e n c o m p e t e?
o
w

>piggybacks off of the work of thousands of years of the Republic and Jedi working together
>gets rekt by a farmboy and his edgelord dad

This is what perfect waifu looks like.

Keep this shit going.

Palpatine losing in such a ridiculous way just adds to his charm

youtube.com/watch?v=ULpEy_KwH68

Fresh meme for fresh thread.

What profession should I get in TOR?

LS sw is the best

Siths are for edgy teenagers only.

It's actually Consular

What the fuck is wrong with TOR's shadows during cutscenes? This is PS1 levels of jaggy.

go into settings and turn on advanced shadows

It's all turned up to max. If anything it looks better when the settings are low.

Just hit level 20, where can I get a speeder?

speeder vendor

You don't say?

Check GTN, sort by cheapest and see if there's any there that are cheaper than vendor mounts.

When's HK

the launcher fucks up sometimes and shows old news/patchnotes

who cares

>tfw everytime I make a new character I just end up arguing with a referral link scammer instead of playing

How do they scam?

Trying to get you to click their referral link instead of someone's whose actually helped you or a community resource.

How is that scamming?

It is a commonly accepted practice to pay ~5million credits for somebody to use your link, or at the VERY LEAST disclose that you will get CC for people using your link. The scammers do neither.

Why didn't Windu just listen to Anakin and not kill him?

I still wouldn't call that a scam. They're giving you something for free, in exchange for also getting something for free. The only difference is that they aren't giving you extra free stuff that they aren't entitled to.

t. someone who spams their referral link in gen chat on a starter planet

You can only use a referral link once every 90 days for free sub time, and people usually dont want to waste it unless their gonna get paid.

I'm not even a subscriber.

>implying the referral system exists for any other reason than to let F2P/Preferred players make and unlock alien species

Should I even romance this chick since I now know that she got blacked? Was originally planning on romancing Jaesa, then cheating on Jaesa with her since she disappeared from the game. But my inspiration for this run died with finding out she got blacked and basically cheats on you for the bbc. I can't romance Vette instead and stay faithful cause that goes against my character being a sith pureblood, and lol at him diluting the bloodline with dumb lekkus. Any thoughts?

Roll a Consular and romance Nadia instead.

I was planning on making a girl consular though. Don't have any ideas for a male one.

I could never play a male consular with that voice. Same with the male inquisitor.

I'm planning to get back into the game tonight after being out over an year. Is this game getting new expansions anymore?

Eh, I'm liking the male inquisitor's voice. His voice suits my male rattataki pretty gud.

Here's one

Already have a male twi'lek planned for another class. Either smuggler or trooper.

It's not that the voice is bad, but just that the voice is very specific and doesn't fit most characters or species.

Though making a fat shadow does have potential. Will need to think more on this.

NADIA IS PLEASING FAT ALIENS FOR FREE

Reminds me of another white skinned, blue tattooed alien I know.

I'm playing EAfront 2 because a friend gifted it to me and jesus fucking christ I didn't know it was possible to create a worse shooter than Overwatch.

Are you using the starting guns? Everyone complains about Star Cards but the real drag starting out is that the initial weapons you get aren't very good. Focus on using your Star Card abilities until you get 50 kills and the game becomes a lot more fun.

Missing last gun from all classes and have green cards for everyone I use. Everything is just do so badly it's like this is Dice's first shooter ever.

>mfw piled up on keeper of iokath sets because I thought they would be popular
>mfw an entire legacy tab full of keeper of iokath boxes
>mfw when

What's your favorite crystal color combination /swgg/?

Red/Orange, Red/Black (red core, black edges since you can barely see the black edges), Charred orange, and finally good ol White Core, Red edges

General chats are so fucking stupid in this game what in the fresh hell is the community in this game?

Reminder that Shaak Ti was, is, and forever will be the finest Togrutan female specimen in the whole galaxy.

The recent popularity of kotor2 on /v/ made me want to replay this game ive spent hundreds of hours on while in school. I want to experience as much story as possible, how do i distribute my stats? Do i play as sentinel? I have tried looking but die not find a worthwhile guide. Can someone help me out?

Also general tips welcome

>Keeper of Iokath on the GTN for cheap
>Really only want the helmet for an outfit and got it
>Burning credits for the set is a waste
>But maybe I should get it so it's in my Legacy
>Check the GTN
>It's gone and the price has doubled
Don't think
Just dew

Sentinel is good, the stats for a sentinel are 3+your base intelligence modifier so have it at 14 or 16 to begin with.
The rest of the stats aren't really that important storywise, have it balanced and invest in the stat that corresponds to your planned combat style(str for sabre, dex for blasters, wis for force powers.
Cross-class skill feats are useful and should be among the first you pick.

Also, maxing persuade is obvious but awareness should be maxed every level too, for the first few level anyway.

This better not be a tie when I get back, you nerf-herders

what should i spend my cartel coins on? anything thats guaranteed to sell right now?

Well the Tythian Lightsaber is on the CM right now
That shit sells for millions on the GTN

Human hair colors unlock

Vader is a baneposter

>Sidious kills 3 Jedi Masters in under 3 seconds

The Jedi haven't faced the Sith in a thousand years; Sheev has the high ground.

But neither a Sith faced 3 Jedi Masters at once in a thousand years

The Sith have a thousand years to prepare for that moment, the Jedi haven't. They're playing philosopher-diplomat-scholar for the Republic.

What did you expect from hippies?

I saw someone asking if 16 Int even makes sense as sentinel or if 14 is plenty
Do you know the difference it makes for dialogue and story content? Charisma also affects persuade but can i leave it at 14 and have plenty if i want to focus more on some melee combat rather than force spam?

>I saw someone asking if 16 Int even makes sense as sentinel or if 14 is plenty
You can skip on demolition and the like but skill checks come up a fair bit and i like to have the maximum of dialogue options, it's not like you need to be min-maxing combat wise as the game is easy and it doesn't really matter if your build isn't fantastic.
>Charisma also affects persuade
All it does is add an unnecessary bonus, it's not worth considering for that bonus since you'll be maxing persuade anyway.

The Nar Shaddaa heroics are pretty fun.

Who are the best female PC in order?

FemKnight
Fem Bounty Hunter
Fem Consular
Fem Smuggler
Fem Trooper
Fem Inquisitor

>Inquisitor that low
>Knight and smuggler that high
You fags really want to kill this gen with all this cancerposting.

Something ain't right

>Implying FemHunter isn't top tier

Ways to get some EA shekels without paying for them?

What, no SW?

Who else will tie me up and make fun of my tiny dick

don't play ea

>all my male characters are imps
>all female are pubs
Am I doing this right?

Calm down niggers, I was just listing the ladies

I forgot about her desu

the opposite

>Forgetting about FemSW

What are the name of those squid heads and why cant we play as them?

Nautolan
And because BW

Nautolans? Soon goy

They should've just had the non-voiced classic dialogue interface from the beginning so we could play non-basic speaking species.

>having more than 1 male char

When's Solo and Kenobi?

WHY
DOES
SHE
HAVE
EYEBROWS!?

SERIOUS QUESTION, GUYS

>having more than 0 female char

>my companions are more strong than me
Who thought this was a good idea?

She painted it.

>Cancerluka thinking his cancer-tier opinion matter
The same thristy beta faggot who killed Khen Val over some tier 2 random whore, unironically romances Lana, jerks off to his shitty Consular story and is obnoxiously retarded in general

Go back at shopping shitty reaction pics you turbo sperg

It was a joke user. No need to get so angry.

EXPLOSIONS AND ACTIOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

>hurr durr dude I'm just being IRONIC xDD
Bet you say the same thing to yourself when you waste hours of your life arguing with retards in general chat

One of those moments where you just HAVE to take a screenshot.

I'm not being "ironic," I was genuinely making an attempt at humor. You seem to take a lot of what I say very literally, when all it is is me trying to carry a bit of levity into these discussions.

Nice dress, love how its perfectly customized to fit your leg there.

>Empress pops-up at every occasion possible and has lana-styled eyes
Future romance confirmed
Can't wait for BW to introduce the new character that will black her

flickr.com/photos/148273245@N07/sets/72157662418343007

woah

Wow, every single one of those pictures is absolutely unredemeable garbage.

Thanks for sharing with us this unreal shitty taste.