/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Actually talk about the game instead of complaining about discord edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/ec862KsG
pastebin.com/6evJAyns

>0.6.15 update
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0615-let-it-snow/

>0.7.0 PT
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt070/

>Battle of the North Cape Collection
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/north-cape-collect/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[HOTEL] & [KUMA] on EU - Get into in game Veeky Forums chat and ask there
[BOTES] on SEA - Contact Dataminersquare or a recruiter
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact DataminerNS

reminder [HOTEL] EU got a spectacular six Stalingrad flags!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TYHTr2Z82Ao
imgur.com/a/RSMpp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous Thread:

So is the North Cape thing still not fixed? Fuck.

Apparently it's been fixed on asia but not NA
They got the stage 5 unlocked about a day before us so hopefully the downtime is the same for all servers

Are the servers down? Can't log in.

4th for lets talk about discord drama

>only a week left for a fuck long grinding campaign
>stupid "error" that makes everyone a day late, wasting their premium time and bonus
Totally not a ploy.

RIDF
RIDF
RIDF

pls respond

I'm logged in but it says servers overload (with 2k players online) and I can't play anything

>tfw the only missions i can do are the kill 10 bbs and earn 75k xp
>xp mission is fucked
how am i supposed to earn the york
i just want the free botes + scharn camo

Did the Nagato always have this part? Don't remember it being there before.

Collapsible crane to retrieve floatplanes. Kongo has one too, but placed on the deck.

This
There better be an extension, I tried playing the emerald earlier today and I melted to omaha AP

how do i fux my stats?

Is anyone else getting really shitty load times after every update?

No.

is it rapespammer's turn to get jake's pussy? guess she lets any /wowsg/ fuck her pretty easily

>tier 6-8 game
>decide to go out on a flank by myself
>expect to die
>smash shit players instead

A good time

Pretty sure even HP had a chance too, since all he does is orbit Jake while he "has a girlfriend"

kek just ditch your girlfriend HP and fight for Jake like Raptor

grind to orion and stay in t4 until you've padded your winrate

my shitty ship

Does the 75 kXP task work correctly on EU?

They added tiny bits of detail in each update

Have you got another example?

Not that user, but
I think mostly it is not adding new shit but rather changing eyebleeding ones to quality.
Like for example, Des Moines became much cuter after modeling of Salem.

Flanking can be very effective, for all classes. People should do it more often.

lmao shut up u shitter
bow-on 4 lyfe

>2 enemy Yamato and Des Moines push on open water
>No one bother to shoot Des Moines (me included)

Nice mission WG

>2 shimas in my team
>1 tells us hes hunting BB's for missions and won't cap
>hes the first to die
>other shima TK our fletcher from 200 meters away
This is why everyone hates Shimakaze players

ded

collaboration when?

Like for example you buy premium ship, and you have choice to get waifu captain similar to haifuru collaboration

I'd like to make her magazine detonate, if you know what I mean.

>ywn detonate cute battlecruiser

Dead thread, dead game.

>Jake, Rapespammer/Ike, HP_Lovesauce and other famous and notorious autists are meeting each other IRL (because they don't have friends)
>thread is completely free from shitposting and namedropping

Color me surprised.

EU meetup when?

Never, because 1/2 of EU is either too poor to travel or can't get into EU. or both

not to mention they're fucking each other lmao

>literally just namedropped people
Pot calling the kettle black.

Are you implying I'm black?

>implying blacks can't get into EU

>one of the most heavily boards on Veeky Forums (/jp/) have one autist spamming one thread for ten hours with nothing being done about it

>a single post on Veeky Forums, one of the least moderated boards on Veeky Forums got deleted immediately because it exposed the worst autistic shitposters

why do I have a feeling one of the new janitors is one of spammist's cronies

it's pretty obvious HP became a janitor, congrats you autistic ape, you'll lose it very soon

Talking about other shitty games in /wowsg/ is fine.
Shitposting about people in /wowsg/ that Spammist hate is fine
Talking about random things in /wowsg/ is fine.

But mentioning Spammist and his cronies will get your post deleted at once.

I'm trying to grind through the US tier 7 CV, Ranger. Any advice on how to not give up? I'm not enjoying the ship at all so far.

free xp

Its the second best CV in its tier now. If you can't handle it you're a ape.

What? How did she get buffed?

Anyone still in thread?

maybe

snipe other rangers. if you see saipan, just quit

A-are you a cute boat?

He means second best T7 nonprem CV.

Guess the insides of a boat

>Flag of the four maritime republics
>Silhouette of the ship on the wall
It's clearly the Roma

Paranoid delusions aren't healthy user.

>Climb to R4-1 in Alabama at a steady two stars/day pace
>suddenly piss away 5 stars in two days
This shit happened last season, at this exact fucking rank, and now it's happening again.
It's a fucking conspiracy I'm telling you.

>start playing wows a couple years ago
>play bbs and dds because i like bbs and i figure dds give a nice contrast to playing bbs
>absolutely fucking godawful at both
>don't improve over time, get sick of being a shitter, stop playing
>start playing again last week, try cruisers instead for a change of pace
>do great
since i'm pretty sure i didn't magically become good at the game by not playing the game, I can only think of two possible reasons why this is happening:
1) the playerbase as a whole got a lot worse skill wise
or
2) cruisers through tier v are overpowered as fuck (been playing US and UK)
i dunno how good the warships today thing is at tracking but i was a 950 rating player back when i was playing bbs and the recently it's been putting me at 1450

probably more down to prefered play style, desu

>tier v are overpowered as fuck (been playing US and UK)
>tier 5 US and UK CL
>overpowered
user, Omaha and Emerald are considered to be the single worst ships in respected lines, with Emerald battling for the crown of shittiness
Also
>start playing again last week
Have you got reinvite code from this thread?

Says the retard talking with himself.

i don't really see how that could be the case though, i sucked at shooting people which is why i sucked at bbs, and i was really bad at torps, which was why i was bad at destroyers
i don't see how a different ship playstyle can suddenly turn me into something that isn't complete utter dogshit shit
i mean i guess getting to shoot more often with faster firing cruiser guns means i end up with more hits than bb guns but the difference in results can't be because i magically stopped sucking

sorry mate, i played on a whim before learning there was a general
i don't have the emerald yet, but i'm doing great in the danae and the phoenix, and the two games i got in the omaha have been pretty decent
doing a bit better in the phoenix than the danae though

why do they do this?

Just got my Missouri last night, can't wait to bully DD's

they want attention.

To be alone, duh
youtu.be/TYHTr2Z82Ao

Is that Greg? He's just a nigger trying to rage at somebody.
No idea who the other faggot is, is it Para? If it's Para, then I'm shocked because he was always the autistic silent guy that avoided everyone. Maybe he has changed because that was a year ago and I haven't played the game in ages. They're doing it because they want attention.

She's a mighty hoe!

Tier 9 is torpedo soup at the moment as people are trying to grind some mission.

>It's clearly the Roma
Correct. She looks even more "Hotel" than Hotel
imgur.com/a/RSMpp if anyone is interested in more pics

>last pictures
>what's that? A cabinet?
>Nope! A comfy sofa!
Italians had their priorities straight.

OK, play style is a bit too simplistic as an explanaition, let me elaborate. I started out as a CA main and learned to play the game from that perspective. Spot a target of opportunity and start firing, adjusting my aim according to the shell hits. This is how I learned to aim, but you can't do that in a BB, because you have to wait 30 seconds for yor guns to reload. So that single volley better be on point. You did this the other way around at first and I would argue that BB's are not as good as CA's to learn how to aim in this game.

And play style encompasses more than you might think. Certain mistakes are punished more heavily in certain classes, like showing broadside in a cruiser. So a CA player learns to be somewhat cautious and engage with low risk. This play style is not suited for BB's or DD's.

Also, what the other user said, there are some very shitty low tier ships. Some BB's just can't hit anything that's more than 6km away.

And I thought American battleships were comfortable, this is a cruise liner.

SO
FUCKING
COMFY
This is what the Admiral should be about, outside of discussing the game itself.

It's actually hard to believe these quarters were designed for the officers. I'd imagine this was meant for il Duce and his buddies.

Further proof that Regia Marina was a top tier navy.

Any tips on how to use maass I can't really get the hang of it

>I'd imagine this was meant for il Duce and his buddies
Every warship has a bit more of luxury for the high ranking officials.

Wait behind an island outside of a cap for the enemy DD to enter, then wait some more. Try to show up around the time they are most likely in the awkward re-orient phase of capping.

Yeah, but even a captains quarters were usually quite spartan. This seems excessive even for an admiral and his staff.

Where's the big white beer can?

>Beer can
I thought it was an AI pod from metal gear PW

>Fritz X
>Rocket

Hipper buff when?

>Crying for Hipper buff
Fuck off kasual
Try playing something that's not a kraut cruiserinstead u autist

>Roma was made to cover an already obsolete role in an evolving warfare
>It was intended to be the flagship of an already decadent and failing regime
>Yet it implemented all the technology of the time, including the first Italian-built radar ever mounted on an Italian ship, and was engineered to be the best italian engineering could offer
>And indeed it was the most beautiful and advanced piece of engineering art ever produced by the proud Italian industries
>Named after the capital of the Italian Kingdom, the everlasting city, literally the most important city in human history, she set off
>Seamen were proud to serve in that magnificent floating masterpiece
>Sadly she was bound to be dragged down by resources scarcity, and by being on the wrong side of history
>The World around her moved fast, too fast, and while men and heart were the same, overnight the flag changed outside her control: she was ordered to surrender
>Her commander reluctantly set off on her way towards her miserable destiny, he was a military man after all, and abided to orders
>A long sequence of very unfortunate events happened that resulted in tragedy, an even worse fate the what was initially expected
>1393 men died, the captain went down with the ship, and is probably still sealed inside the thick armored doors of the Admiral's deck
>The love and the passion of an Italian engineer and the Navy made possible to find the wreckage in 2012
>The interest didn't die for that glorious, but unlucky ship, and almost 75 years after her sinking people will be able to revive her, although virtually, to fight all the battles she couldn't have fought, and maybe give some satisfaction to her spirit
>Just for a fucking gook dishonour her memory by shitting his autism all over her majestic 3D model
This, I believe, is worse than death.

>Roma was made to cover an already obsolete role in an evolving warfare
Aircraft were a mistake.

>You can reenact Roma getting REMOVED everyday once she comes out.

I, Abrudolf Lincler nee Cruiser_Oakland, want to pat Raptor on the head and tell him everything is alright! I want to tell

him he's doing a good job being a pilot and he'll definitely fly his dream plane soon! I want to run my fingers through his

hair and ask why he looks so bitter about everything! I want to kiss his cheek and tell him he's the best BB player NA! I

want to hold his hand as he makes another shitpost and tell him it's the best piece of contentless garbage I've ever seen!

I want to cradle him when he feels bad about not having had a GF since he became a part of /wowsg/! I want to give him all

the gibs he wants, and all the milkies he asks for!
I! LOVE! RAPTOR!!!

don’t be jelly user it’s not a good look

So how do I play cruisers not like a retard? What's their role?

What nation
They're all different

Is there any reason to play Steam version?

I'm pretty bad with all of them but I like the look of American ships

Italy should have gotten over their anti-aircraft carrier bias (and they should have knocked out Egypt and advanced all the way to Cairo, cut off the Suez Canal when they had the chance in 1940)

Aircraft Carriers should have never been invented.