XBY is the future 3rd thread, Revenge of the Hun edition

Yesterday I posted a thread about XtraBYtes.

>It was at 80sats

>Second thread at 166sats.

>Now it's broken 200+

This will continue to 500 like I said before.

From there it will easily goto 1000+

>website
Xtrabytes.tech
>bitcointalk bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18804672#msg18804672

>slack invite
young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/

>github
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

Xtrabytes is a Proof of Sign

Protocol something completely new to the crypto world.

Btc uses pow

PIVX uses POS

RECENTLY there has been talk of an exploit that can render mining operations useless and the ramifications are a network shutdown,no transactions will process.

POSIGN relay on using static nodes relaying, transactions for verification,that way you need confirmation from the network not just nodes that founds the block.

Either way , xby will offer decentralized database storage,so that with posign, we have a strong network capable of storing all of your memes with even more secure networks than over cryptos.

Praise kek

Buy now or cry later, still have time anons

Lol it's already up 100 percent since I bought it last night. Mfw I only put 50 dollars in.

And it's 240 now, we keep telling you but go ahead shill eth,posw,chain,and other butt teircoins.

why cant this piece of shit be on bittrex? dont like yobit or ccex

Is it too late? I only put $50 of my crypto money into this and $100 into piece of shit wallet coin.
I want to pull out of pos and go into xby. But it'll be quite a loss if I pull out of POSW now a $34 loss. I'm not sure if maybe I should just leave it instead.

Because it came out not even a month ago.

They have every intention of going to bittrex but they want nodes fully set up and static nodes functional

Just a note to anyone that is holding 500k+ coins, you can open up a Static node. It will assist the network in getting up and running, and in turn help your investment grow.

Please join the Slack and get your node running ASAP. Come be apart of history.

I bought lose at 8999 thought holding would be good, but realized xby is literally worth x100 of posw. So I sold at only a 50 gaininstead of 500. I was salty but it was worth it.

Do w.e you want though it's reaching at no telling how far dump will go

WE GOIN PARABOLIC

which is better, yobit or ccex?

idk why but this thread and xby shilling reeks of madman

So what's the outlook for this coin? How many sats? I only have 50k or so. Should be enough for moon mission?

I don't think people from xby are shilling, we all genuinely want to share this with you all before this rocket really takes off.

madman hasnt been around in a long time. he was on our discord and hasnt been seen since.

Am a new fag how do I set up a static node and what does it do? I own 256,000 atm planning on buying 150$ worth rn which will put me above 500k.

how the fuck do you know he is or isnt lurking? you don't. but all the scamcoins he shilled had all the same format and all ended up with the same result

Madman isn't here though, and his coins never saw any great success
People were just in contest to be the first to dump their shitcoins onto someone else

Finally bought enough for a static node, good thing there was a dip a short while ago

I will lose my 500k coins right? Is it really worth it? The project is still pretty vague to me and i'll lose the ability to bail

Static nodes act like masternodes. They collect fees. The fees in the beginning will be going to the XBY community wallet, and then it will transition into profit taking for the node owner.

As far as I know you do not lose your coins.

>Your next step is to withdraw these 1 million XBY to your desktop wallet and leave them there. If you ever remove them, the MASTER NODE will break and you will not get it back. The reason for this is that this is only available between blocks 25,000 and 50,000, which will end very soon.

You keep your coins but the node breaks. That's all. Someone asked on Slack about it

In the slack the dev said himself you can withdraw coins. You use the 500k to set it up but it is not permanently there.

>doubled my investment in 1 day
best investment of my life

okey who of you is doing the shake outs on yobit ?
someone dumps shit and puts a big buywall up every 30min. someone is accumulating huge amounts

reached a new ATH for 24/hr volume...$220k

;)

i think it's because of the 500k requirement for a PoS node.

WHAT IS GOING ON

>btc price rises
>every alt drops like stone
>xby stays at 170-180

good shit right there

btc pump alt go down just a bad day if you bought for over 200sats just give it 24-48hours until you make a decision

bought at 169, sold at 182
bought again at 184, sold at 204
vought again at 194
not selling for now