/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Hibana is cute, CUTE edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Read the OP: →

lol love when people toggle cheats when theyre down 2-0 in ranked. is there any pug communities for this game im sick of playing with cheaters

3rd for Blitz is mah boi

i want to lick IQ's sweaty soles!

>"h-hackers..!" yells the newfag confused at this strange new game he picked up
>frustrated he mutters "c-cheaters..!" as he gets wallbanged despite not moving for well over a minute

yeh... I main these niggas....

Hibaby

>maining with 10 hours and sub 10 hours
Boy I said BOY

Why do they not let you report cheating in casual anymore? I am fairly certain this guy on my team is hacking but I only have a fucking toxic behavior report

You are like baby

because they don't care. The same way they don't care about team killing.
Only racist and sexist comments get you banned.

today is a great day to hug Ying!

Op height is now reflected in their model, resulting in different head levels. Is the game better or worse?

>plat game
>im the only one with a mic
why does this keep happening to me\

I'd hug her fat tits.

>Ash becomes even harder to hit

Why do you do these things, user?

Worse, can't have a game this tactical with that many inconsistencies

when are the invitationals going to finish?

>join game
>get teamkilled
>4 players on my team are in same clan
LOLOLOLO U GOT PWNED NUB!

today is a great day to hug ALL cute operators!

>don't care about tking
lmao I'm banned for a week because I tked a guy and his friend for tking me. I think they care.

i have over 5000 hours on this game and im diamond suck my dick faggot im sick of the disgusting amount of cheaters in ranked

Am I the only one that likes this head gear and wish it had a matching uniform?

>Armor pack
>+10
>Armor pack
>+10
>Armor pack
>+10
>Armor pack
>+10

Gimme gimme
Mai big sniffy
Mommy mommy

I'm with you user, Valkyrie uniform when?

trust me it's not the tk, it's probably you calling somebody a nigger at some point.

How the fuck do you even defend bombs in tower - oregon

>retard using a controller jumps in a window next to me
>stands perfectly still while fumbling with his controls
>shoot him twice with the bosg dead center
>0 damage

later in the same match
>hear him turtle walking up the stairs as a 1 speed
>put the barrel right up to his fucking forehead as he comes around the corner
>0 damage

>someone calls you salty
What's the best response?

So Ive been thinking of a new operator to unlock. Im a Montagne main and looking for a defender. Ive considered:

Mira (Shes high armor so id be used to the speed)

Frost (Something new, a trapper that seems like a lot of fun)

Caveria (She uses a pistol, and im used to that. Just need a different playstyle to adapt to)

Any other considerations or any reconsideration's?

You can't say anything

And now they say
>aww baby too angry too speak?
Now what?

Hibanana

get Mira, she's amazing
Frost is out of meta since you will catch no one with your traps
Don't get Caveira, I don't have a real reason, I just don't like BOPE

No, I don't have chat on. I tked the guy and his friend then got kicked and
>you have been banned for eight days for team killing
popped up
Spawn peek and try to get the attacking numbers down to 2-3 while keeping yours at 5. It's a terrible room. Opening the little area on the top floor helps. What I've seen a group do once is open all the walls completely and defend from meeting area and little room above meeting area.
U mad works as a response to anything and everything and if they keep going after that send LMAO yeah ure hella mad budy

>having chat enabled
>not muting everyones mic at soon as you load

Mira is the best on that list by far.
She's an extremely powerful point defender and can guarantee picks on certain maps.

Hey, my mom works at Ubisoft. How would you guys feel about an attacker who could revive a single friendly?

His name is Dio btw.

Any kind of res ability would be impossible to balance.
See: Overwatch.

Only if he does so with an golden arrow that's hand thrown

>Armor Pack
>-10

Have 1 or 2 dedicated peekers at the spots circled in pic related, watching the outside of the tower

Open the walls into the meeting room and the attic and have the rest of your guys in those areas

Maybe throw a guy in the basement stairs or the catwalk at the top of the tower

>everyone says c8 is impossible to control
>manage recoil just fine
I don't get it

you can smash a hole on the stairs between a and b bomb

It's made out of wood, you know - facing the side with the door and CCTV camera. If you chisel that out, you get a sweaty angle to hold that door from

Other than that, just don't stay in there too much tbqh it's a brutal bomb site

You shouldn't have said anything to start with

ignore the top catwalk, just get someone to shotgun the wood floors on the catwalk below the windows so you can shoot them as they rappel in.

what gun is the c8

Those that say the C8 is impossible to control are hold M1 babies that the only way they know to fire is full auto
Buck's AR

>ela finally getting a real nerf

mmmm i'm going to enjoy destroying this little thottie

really wish mute had a better gun, his kit is just a bit of a mess

why cant he have the smg offhand that smoke has :/

But I only use full auto

>the only way they know to fire is full auto

but this IS the only way to fire any gun

unless you're a sissy

That’d be useless.

>needing 31 bullets to kill anyone when they die from a single headshot

>real nerf
>they're just giving her slightly more recoil again
I mean yeah I guess for casuals she'll be a bit harder to use.

Only if it takes two minutes to revive and both are lowered to 50 health

Im afraid people gonna pick her, but i guess thats just gonna have to be another change from Montagne, as no one touches him.
Guess ill go for Mira then, with a light consideration of Cav. I might watch some videos on them to see my options

>not holding down the trigger until the mag is empty any time you shoot your gun

i pity you

>I have never missed in my entire life

o-oh

i heard she was finally get a magazine nerf

couldn't you let me live in blissful ignorance

>real nerf
>another 5% more recoil

just learn how to play this game instead of beg for nerfing popular operators.

Is it even worth it to put the vertical grip on the dokkaebi/vigil shotgun? Or is this one where an angled grip is more worth?

I'm so sorry that you didn't get that reference user.

Gj Era fuck reckless and fuck that turbo cunt goddess

Can enemies see your laser sight dot?

they're not going to make any sweeping changes to someone on the dev teams' self-insert.

if you need to land a second shot on someone you're already dead, go for the angled grip.

yes

Thinking of getting IQ but everybody I talk to says she's shit and needs to be buffed. Does she just take more skill/getting used to or is she just actually bad?

what do Ela's feet smell like?

>50(1) round mag
>1080rpm
>no recoil
>28 damage

>gets "nerfed" by recoil increase that someone with low level down syndrome could still manage, and losing a mine which got fucking buffed afterwards

but ahhh yes yes she's merely popular, not op

or alternatively she's popular bc she's op and outclasses a large number of defenders and is a testament to ubis abysmal attempt at balancing

It's a 3speed recruit without gadget and average guns to be honest

she gets buffed every patch through the use of other operators, like being able to see kapkan traps, ela mines and gu mines through walls, and with this patch being able to see defenders on their phones when they have to reset them after a logic bomb

and yet she's still not that good

if you're new to the game and want a 3 speed attacker without a doubt get the speedy jew ash

user the siege balance team has been shit since day 1. Powercreep is nothing new for premium DLC characters.

IQ's tongue.

Well that's a shame.
>if you're new to the game and want a 3 speed attacker without a doubt get the speedy jew ash
I'm newish but I already have attackers I like. Just kind of wanted IQ cause her wrist thing looked interesting and fun.

IQ is actually fine imo, her guns are mediocre but she can be pretty useful. Especially if you're expecting a lesion.

Do get her user, I play her a lot because I enjoy her guns, but she's far from usefull

all the intel in the world is near useless if you can't easily share it with your team. It's like playing echo without voice comms or text.

That's automated and because you tk often

I know, I know. I'm just worried the game is becoming OC central instead of a tactical team and destruction based shooter.

I unlocked Dokkaebi the other day, and read her bio. I really liked reading them, but I ended up closing hers in disgust. Other operators have basic descriptions with some kernels of detail on them.

Dokkaebi has some giant fucking larping paragraphs, about how she was always underestimated and so she decided to adopt a false, unassuming look, like what the fuck

it reads like a 16 year old girl was interning and got to write the bio

if you think she looks fun lad get her, she is

I'd just contend she's not the best operator in the world, but she's fun and at the end of the day it's a fucking game and you should be aiming to have fun over all else senpai. She's useful af for learning things such as camera locations, common trap spots, etc

How do I use 3 speed to their bullshit potential?

.......... muda? No?

Run into rooms without dronning, dropshot at the slight chance of someone trying to fire at you

Go read Sophia, I'm sure you'll enjoy hers

You didn't scream loud enough

Ubisoft wasn't very hands on with the development of siege during creation and year 1 because they expected siege to die off pretty quickly. Once it started becoming popular ubisoft took a more hands on approach in an attempt to squeeze out as much money as they could. This means bringing in their own writers and designers. Originally Ela just had blonde hair during playtesting but was given her current hair later down the road at the behest of someone in management I'm assuming.

>being tracked by jackal while doki is calling you while twitch is shocking you with her drone while you're running back to your objective that's being capped while you're down 0-2
I have been to hell

At that point I just give up and stand still and wait for death.

I'm very sad. Can the original people that developed Siege get control back? I miss the cohesiveness of it all

I know that. I was saying that bans for tking is a thing

>M-M-M-MUH SJW OPERATOR!!!!!!!!
>M-M-MUH BAD BIO!!!!!!

I hope you die.

Alright then, I'll get her! At least I know I'll have fun with her. Problem is she'll have to compete with Jackal and Blitz as my go to picks but oh well.

I never said anything like that in the slightest

get fucked

We all know that's what you meant.

yes please bring back the shitty netcode and original blackbeard so autismal weeaboos have some non triggering bios to read.

>wish death upon people who want the game to get better instead of decline
>bringing up people bashing on SJW even though it wasn't mentioned
I suppose the irony is lost on you in that you show exactly the kind of mentally ill people that support this shit.