>pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

SoV Links
>pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/e/1515375401143.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello! I came to save your future!

/fag/ I just got my first level 20 in Conquest Lunatic.
Benny the General.
His stats are;
HP 57
Str 38
Mag 0
Skill 33
Spd 14
Luck 27
Def 44
Res 24

How did he do?

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

i.4cdn.org/e/1515375401143.jpg

For the user who needed sexy FE girls

Camilla and Lucina the best

What went wrong?

>Tfw FE 16 will be revealed before we get NY Mamui/new content

Sharon >>> Fjorm

Next time you see a /feg/ general on the board, don't go to it. FEH is dead, bury it. Consider this mercy.

>0 news today

Which does the player prefer? Knight Edition
1. Knights have 5 Movement Before/After promotion, however they're unimpaired by terrain such as forests, desert, rivers, forts etc. but still cannot move over mountains, cliffs etc.
2. Knights have 5/6 movement Before/After promotion like a standard class.

Which does the player prefer? Cavalier Edition
1. As the game currently stands, Alan, Lance, Marcus and Perceval all have access to the Weapon Triangle with no limitations once they become Paladins (Or just period in the latter two's cases)
2. Each Cavalier has a limited weapon and promotes into a unique weapon
Alan - Axes (To Swords)
Lance - Lances (To Axes)
Marcus - All Weapons
Perceval - Swords and Lances

Duma will save FEH

Yeah no

>1%

Very good.

uh oh

Now I have to buy her game

Armours are shit for a reason.
The only way to make them relevant would be to nerf the three classes that do their job better.

>Tfw all melee party

Draug is such a sleeper unit holy shit

look at those fucking stats

Licking my best friend's armpits!

Nothing to do
Post your castle and orb stash

Is that a massive promo card?

I almost lost my arena streak because of a Draug/Gwendolyn/Sheena team, that shit was scary

>Armours are shit for a reason.
What is that?

Cavaliers outrange them and usually have good enough defense/speed to match them in tanking making armours shit at their job since they take too long to wall off areas.

>tfw my orb stash
I feel sad.

No I mean you said they're shit for a reason, as if they're made bad on purpose, I'm asking what that purpose is.

They can get away with 1% considering the amount of work they put into a unit. (Voices, Animations, short storyline for every unit)
Imagine FEH trying to do 1% rates with their low effort chibis reusing animations.

>FEH is a smartphone game
> Which basically means little gameplay and short gaming sessions, but also massive cost potential due to extreme Jewish business practices
>you play for like 9-10 minutes, max 30, and go about your day.

>last, subjectivly bad event just ended
>nothing massive but some missions become aviable now
>somehow this is a bad thing
Pretty sure everyone was able to spend the time before February 2017 aswell. Am I missing something or is everyone just angry for the sake of being angry? Be it here or Japanese Twitter, everyone acts petty

Sure. I'm usually pretty bad at saving for orbs, these are all only since the start of the year. Fortunately I don't really care about any of the New Year's units so there's nothing to roll on right now.

Green carpet is top tier.

>Titania with Bell
Holy shit that's cute. I know it's not yours, but can you post the build?

There's been a serious drought since, what, September? November? It's just been rerun after rerun. The weapon refinery was the last big thing and that was just a distraction from the lack of any new GHBs and reruns of shitty BHBs.

Anyone played this game? Is it any good?

Eirika looks sad :(

My name hasn't changed since Christmas.

>Epilogue of the Christmas TT
>Tharja had 0 lines
(lol
even ISIS is aware that her character isn't what people enjoy

Which NY Camilla to use?
+spd/-def or +def/-spd?

I regret filling out that survey, now they know everything about me. This is very uncomfortable

>implying people's anger didn't boil up since Ayra with the amount of powercreep and reruns seeping into the game

I didn't even get any fucking dialogue. How did you trigger it? I just went to get my feathers and it nothing came up

GHBs and BHBs are also just 7-9 minute distractions.

Cavalry pulse when?
I want Galeforce HB3 Reinhardt

Never believed that IS shills existed

Get the fuck out please

>orb stash
I wish

I want Takumi or another merge for Airzura, so I'm back to 0 again.

I think we have the same friend

Here

I always shipped Rhys and Mia (it's cute and hilarious) but the Titania ones are pretty good too.

Anyone?

His name is TitaniaABest. Local /feg/got

Fuck, wrong pic

No one answered because it's a dumbass question

The last new GHB was 3 months ago.

The last non-seasonal banner was nearly 2 months ago when Book 2 was released.

The new seasonal banners are the same small circle of overwanked characters like Azura, Camilla, Chrom etc.

There has been no new story chapters since book 2 was released.

Gunnthrà was literally just thrown at players with no involvement in plot or anything.

Tempest trials remain as nothing more than a tedious grind.

We've been stuck in the same cycle of TT - VG - GHB/BHB (usually a rerun) - TT since around September since CYL was released.

Drought? This game is as barren as a MUsexual's womb.

Maybe you grabbed it to early and now shit is bugged.
Basically
>John Cena thanks the group for stopping the corruption
>Chrom wants to get out of the suit
>Cena states that it looks good
>Lissa and Robin question the taste of Cena
>Cena then goes full damage controll and says that she can't celebrate it where it's from
>Chrom invites Cena to watch reruns of good old WrestleManias before Roman Reigns ruined it for everybody
>Cena denies, because everyone would find out that Cena actually knows jackshit about wrestling, and leaves

pls gibanswer

>Gunnthrà was literally just thrown at players with no involvement in plot or anything
Still mad about that desu

Need more feathers for memes!

Is Savage Blow considered a good skill? It seens like a good way to proc vantages or WoM and fuck yourself.

This game doesn't want to give me flying azura.
Also amelia is +spd -hp and rhajat is -atk +res

Thanks, that's great. Seems like a cool dude, it's just missing the weapon refine.

They are also new content. The banner thing pointed out is another thing too. I haven't rolled since sometime before that Dorcas banner. I was hoping there'd be a steady flow of new characters because at least there'd be new things for me to see and i'd have the hope that the minimal chance a character I want to get in will get in, but instead it's just been a ton of seasonal units i've no interest in.
FEH is coasting on good will at the moment.

This chapter is kinda driving me nuts.
What should i do?

still have 7 orbs worth in quests
I'm kinda losing interest in this game :( stale as fuck

>missed the heavy blade seal during TT because I was too busy playing Xenoblade

Looks like I'm finally bored enough with FEH to just wait for content

It's good as a C-skill on healers with Gravity or Pain with the seal.

All you need is a tank to fuck up any vantage on enemy phase.

A choke point on the houses is what i would do, don't remember which unit i used tho

I gotta wonder what the fuck ISIS is doing actually. I thought they finally cottoned on to the fact that FEH might actually be worth investing in, so what the fuck is the shit we've been getting over the last few months?

Can't be that fucking hard to write 6 lines of dialogue for the bullshit Askr/Embla/Nifl/whatever the fuck story chapters at least once a week or something.

forgot to link AND attach image
baka im retarded

You can go North and just talk to Fargus
They only move once you cross the houses

Why not autobattling.
I played Bloodborne while i aoutobattled Heroes

Go around the top?

It has two main purposes:
Stacking with a staff+ (generally pain+ or gravity+) in order to be incredibly annoying.
Softening up enemies for kill x number of enemies with specific unit quests (also usually with poison strike or pain+).

It's also okay in PvE where it's less likely to be triggering those dangerous abilities

>Lucina: Thanks to your efforts this world is safe.
>Chrom: Great! Now I can get out of this suit!
>Lucina: I think it looks good on you.
>Chrom: Ya think?
>Lissa: I don't know how to say this, but maybe you don't exactly want to take fashion advise from Marth...
>Lucina: What a nice holiday. Where i'm from, there... wasn't a lot of opportunity to celebrate like this.
>Chrom: Is that so... hey Marth! Why don't you celebrate with us?
>Lucina: I thank you for the offer, but I have places to be. But if we meet again and the opportunity presents itself i'd like that.

ikr

Play different games? Do something else? It's not like you need FEH. There are better FE games out there if you need FE in your live

>Can't be that fucking hard to write 6 lines of dialogue for the bullshit Askr/Embla/Nifl/whatever the fuck story chapters at least once a week or something.
Considering how long it takes ISIS to write a shitty story every time they make a new game? I wouldn't bet on it.

dead game
its hurts bros
cant believe i quit fgo and gbf for this dead trash

Is a good skill in the correct build

You forgot the part where she said her present to Noire was more child abuse

quit it as well and be free from the gacha hell

If you end in the black square they start to move

You think i'm not? You don't have to force yourself to exclusively play a single game when you aren't enjoying it to recognize that it has a problem.

>Forget the TT was ending yesterday
>fall from 3000 to 5500

shit

It stacks?

>Nifl is meant to be some legendary kingdom to Askr
>Alfonse: "Nifl? Never heard of it"
>Mustard has no relation to Embla whatsoever
>Wasn't there some plot about how a dark god has cursed the Embla royal bloodline?
>Nah fuck that here's fire emblem Ganondorf
>Also Veronica is now some lackey just because
>Bruno is who knows where
>And Lyon still hasn't realised his tome was stolen
>Boy this story is going nowhere let's just see which holiday the Fates royals are celebrating this time.

Couldn't be arsed to open the app to see """news""" of a BHB rerun for three days

>grind to 218k
>figure its not enough
>grind to 220k
>still feeling paranoid
>grind to 223k
>probably needless autism
>decide its fine with ~50minutes remaining, drop from rank 460ish to rank 890ish when I wake up, justifying my autism
Got top feathers but goddamn the last few TTs only crept up 5-10k for the top feather cutoff from the preceding, this one is up more like 20k

It wouldn't make sense for them to go through terrain unimpaired, but maybe there's something else you can give them besides just normal movement? Like greatly increased defenses that no other class can reach or come close to?

I know he's considered shit, but I really want to get a bunch of units that can upgrade Prf weapons to their better forms, so I'm working on getting a good Seliph. Would +Def/-Spd, +Atk/-Spd, or something else be ideal? I considered +Res/-Spd before, but I feel like the increased Res has diminishing returns when you factor in Divine Tyrfing's ability. If I'm wrong about that, feel free to call me out on it though.

>open app
>maybe there will be new content?
>anna quests
>close app
Great game! So much exciting content

The issue I'm having is that I'm sick of people complaining about it on Veeky Forums. Because ISIS watches these threads, so crying will eventually help the game, amirite?
If I have to guess, Sages did a video on this issue which sparked Reddit to cry which sparked Veeky Forums to cry.

I gotta admit, I do find it pretty hilarious that the Book 1 story and plot were dropped like absolute hot shit in favour of restarting with Book 2, which is just as shit.

>Tfw no Lyon, Veronica, Julius chapter where they talk about the voices

What

>which sparked Veeky Forums to cry.
You obviously haven't been here very long. Veeky Forums is always crying, it's the default state. Everything is shit, especially video games. Now talk about how shit all your favourite games are or fuck off.

>he doesnt know about the isis shills in /feg/

Yep

I think you're giving this Sages guy too much credit. Everyone can see the writing on the wall. I can see it. You can see it. The JAPS can see it. I don't know anything about Sages, but I doubt the Japanese watch some ameriburger or otherwise browse the western Reddit.