Big decks are now known as THICC decks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nJDHtyh7PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previously:

And I want something just like this

hell game

real thread

Why do all the other threads get to have lewd as fuck anime girls in their OP but we have dumb brainlet meme

Kingsbane BTFO

>what is doomerang
I haven't seen a weapons rogue in weeks

Raza priest is the highest iq deck in the game. You only have one of each card so you have to manage limited resources properly

I know right. We finally get a control-dominated meta, which is all about careful long term planning and execution and all those brainless aggro shitters get mad.

lol

Play Ike Warrior

*tips fedora*

>Pseudo-Tempo warrior in 2018

Man, I miss Dragon warrior.

I know this is bait but reminds me of the good old wallet days, where we thought wallet warrior was expensive

Speaking of which, what is actually considered the most expensive meta deck in HS history? Surely KFT EZ Big Druid is up there alongside current Raza Velen-MB Priest.

The traditional tempo warrior with Varian was even more fun even though it was worse desu

This deck is actually pretty good, you could easily hit legend with it- although I tend to prefer the playstyle of tempo rogue a bit more

Old school wallet warrior was easily more costly than even Cubelock and Razakus though, especially if you ran Harrison and such

>tfw enough dust to craft 3 legendaries but unsure what I even want

Is there any use to ysera and deathwing with yshahrgr leaving us soon?

>Big Priest
>Highlander Priest
>Inner Fire OTK Priest
>Razakus Priest
>Dragon Priest
>Summoner Priest
>Cubelock

So now that we're all in agreement on the lowest IQ decks, what are the high IQ decks in the K&C meta?

There is no reason to preemptively craft legendaries that you don't want to use immediately in a specific deck user, just save it until you reach that point

Fair enough

Well? Anyone here gonna give a try?

I'm looking for something more long-term

>meta

Probably Control Warlock, Inner Fire Priest, and Quest OTK Druid I'd say. Tempo Rogue, Tempo Mage and Aggro Druid have some nuances to play optimally but you can play like shit and still win.

Every deck can have hard turns, this game truly does operate on different levels depending on how much you care/how good you are at hand reading and playing the odds.

Freeze Shaman. But seriously, I give high IQ credit to anyone who managed to rank up using janky shit.

Considering the number of players, I bet there is some random fucker who managed to reach rank 5 with Freeze Shaman.

>hating on cubelock

100 years, goo-lag.

>streamer is listening to new Eminem album singles on repeat

why

>watching streams
why indeed

That guy in the background on the right looks like Kripp

Reaching high Legend multiple times is already work by itself.

Background noise, helps me learn certain decks seeing others play it well, gives me a place to talk about the game/ask questions with non-shieldbearers

Probably Mill Rogue because you need to be precise in your fatigue calculations.

Just bought, am i legend yet?

Which cards should have bought 60 packs kc, 30 packs lk, 15 packs ungoro and like 50 classic since the game came out?

What is this?

It's trying to communicate lads

Prepaid cards for Battlenet games.

Sorry my freund, you need to buy a lot more than that to become legend.

It is aggressive.

Adversarial.

>Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft

OH SHIT NEW EXPANSION TEASER???

discover is such a fucking RETARDED mechanic HOLY FUCKING SHIT, if they add stupid shit like this in the next expansion after all the dice cards rotate out I'll have an anger induced stroke

Dead Man's Hand Warrior

discover is a great mechanic it makes every game a bit different to play

It's a permanent keyword they will continue to use. League of Explorers was the beginning of the end.

>out of my jungle
>ungoro belongs to the titans

user, I think you need to take your medication RIGHT NOW

Better than a flat RNG. Ideally i would prefer as much "limited Discover" as possible. For example, "Discover a Pirate", "Discover Taunt minion" ,etc instead of just "Discover random 5 cost minion".

he is right though

>pull two Unidentified Mauls and Val'anyr
Well, I guess I know what Blizzard wants me to play.

Control paladin?

chunky cheese???

>Mage weapon talks
top lel

Why does Wild Pyromancer not trigger when summoned from Call to Arms but Knife Juggler does? It makes literally zero sense

pyro isn't on the field when the spell is cast, but juggler is there when other minions enter the board.

We should talk more about strategy in this general. How about you guys try taking screencaps of different situations (before and after you made your own decision) and ask what the best move would be?

I'll start: in this situation with this deck against druid, do you mull the rockpool and/or the call to arms for a better chance at drawing a 1-drop, or keep it? Why?

Will cube hunter ever get more tools?

I love the basic feel, but the powergap between cube lock and it is so great, that it's sad.

Can't even run armor beetle without risking a bad kathrena.

help me out frens

Sophokles#2560 EU

youtube.com/watch?v=3nJDHtyh7PU

>the good lego weapons talk
>the shitty lego weapons don't talk

What did blizz mean by this? Why doesn't my shitty twig have some sexy dryad voice talking some tree hugger hippie shit?

would he see more play?

k thanks

>Will cube hunter ever get more tools?
Only if accidentally.

From spitefull summoner.

>the ones with persistent effects talk.

>the one you want to break doesn't.

This makes my little brain become the big brain.

THONK

>play the broken cards
>play them on curve
You're welcome

Corridor Creeper is strong?

from a couple days ago. Highly strategic game. My opponent foolishly played minions, I then passed until turn 4 and played Duskbreaker.

if u dont like cum_on_feet you are an enemy of mine

>wild has less players than pay2play format

>raza priest bursts me down from over 40 health in a single turn

Everytime I play a boardclear I can feel my brain pulsating and getting bigger. I pity the foolish aggro players, that will never enjoy the high IQ stimulus of playing the green colored board clear.

>Control Warrior the armor deck in the armor class does not have enough armor to beat razakus priest
>JADE DRUID the JADE DECK in the RAMP class has enough armor to beat razakus priest

this disparity often is the impetus for one's ponderance

By my math you have a 20% chance of getting a 1-drop that you wouldn't have gotten with that extra discard. You'd compare that to the chances of winning if you have no call to arms. I don't really know what that is since I don't play the deck but I'd probably keep it if it's as important to the deck as it seems like it is.

>no multicultural/diversity statement
into the trashbin it goes

Why do people play the murloc version? Does it have a better winrate vs. the non murloc aggro mirror?
Murloc seems to take longer to ramp up damage and is more susceptible to my board clears so I don't get fucked in the ass by turn 5-6 like you do with the dude version.

why the fuck is cubelock in that list?

Why wouldn't it be there?

Stop pretening Priestlock requires any sort of brain.

Because its based warlock?
>cubelock
>priest
what the actual fuck?

Are you so new to this game that you never played handlock and so you think warlock == all aggro decks?

How can braindead deck be based though?

>braindead
You're playing Hearthstone user. Besides, aggro decks have always been the braindead decks of card games.

I'd probably mull the Rockpool and keep the Call to Arms tbqh, you really want a 1 but you're on the play and Call To Arms is your best tool to fight. I'd consider keeping Rockpool if you played Chum over Lost In The Jungle (I don't think either are great)

I don't understand, Cubelock plays nothing like Priestcucks and has much more to do with old Control Warlocks with combo. Are you just a tilted SMOrc gamer that forgot to put silence in his deck?

HE must think that control = cuck or something like that.

>when your best friend turns out to be a priest main

>Not playing Priest and making people leave the game every day
Come on guys

That's true. I'm just surprised that Cubelock is suddenly considered "high IQ" deck by someone, just because it's not a face hunter?

I fail to see any complex interactions or planning required in it, compared to the serious control decks. The fact that any idiot can pilot it and win consistently just shows that it owes it success to OP cards and not because it requires any amount of though to play.

>second time in two games fighting doppel evolve on turn 6
>this time I lose on turn 7 to jade shaman

Why not just delete the class if it's not going to be good? No one will miss it.

for the average HS player Cubelock is probably to complicated to play

when are they shifting to a new year in HS?

Why that bald guy seems relentless seeing that woman?

Already.

The only complicated thing in Cubelock is defile with 4+ interactions.

Its his son

it's his son

Its son of his wife

Why can't he just respect his son decision?

Because his son decided to make a public show out of it.

Every hope and dream he has ever had for his son is dead.