/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y1YTrnUDPw
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88854
youtube.com/watch?v=vVLiR9oK_Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=8eJYcGUqzME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Give me a quick rundown on Fatso.

I'm jerking off to your waifus RIGHT NOW

Even the argonians?

Even the dragons.

how

can /tesg/

even

compete

how can one fap to so many waifus
you can't have that many ingame at once

is there a good mod with a good jail / dungeon?

Solitudes and windhelms are a bit overused at this point

like goddamn

ya'll are smalltime

Which mod is making healing potions heal over time?I can't figure it out.
>NMM

>elf ears
ruins it every time

also sauce ?

Morrowloot

el fierro sanzio

see and weep

Thanks.
Playing with random archer bandits hitting for 90% of your hp AND having garbage 5hp/s healing potions was kinda too much for me

>Not fapping to 45 tesg waifus at 2 fps with your cpu melting at the background
Casual.

hahahaha that tickled me

Also if you're ever curious about how much Morrowloot actually adds you should open it up with TES5edit and look at the cells. I was sorely disappointed at how little was actually added considering what was taken out of the leveled list. I wonder if there's a version where the extra stuff is kept in the game world but the leveled lists are untouched.

Also I have no idea WHY morrowloot insists on changing the healing potions. It's an overhaul at that point

needs DoF

>don't have a waifu
>see someone else's creation
>literally perfect
>try to recreate
>looks like shit

our god is cruel god

this MOMMY MILKY meme needs to die

Yep

>have 5 female characters and 2 males
>all the females have the same face
>I stole it from someone else
Sometimes when I see waifus I feel a bit of envy. But then I'm just glad that I don't feel compelled to spend hours in a character creator every game

No it doesn't

MOMMY I WANT MILKIES I too find it really offputting

yes it does

there is an epidemic of retards who think "mom" means just giant tits

anyone know what armor that is on the right?

lets be honest, gameplay DoF is vastly superior, even for screenshotting.

having mega pixel blurs just looks crap

what lighting mods does this have to look like that ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y1YTrnUDPw

mine looks nothing like them shadowing

Does anyone use Schlongs of Skyrim Bodybuilder?

While I think it looks a bit ridiculous I think it does make sense for the people who have to do shit like fight trolls and bears on a consistent basis to be ripped as shit.

Good luck on your builds anons.

I had some bad experiences with Frostfall in my older games but I suppose there won't be any harm in using it in this one. I'm using the Archery Gameplay Overhaul, Immersive Creatures and SkyTEST to complete the experience.

>OP pic
What did he mean by this

Based on our history, people who hunted and fought for a living didn't have huge muscles, no one was even as big as the guys in vanilla Skyrim. They didn't eat much and didn't do any kind of bodybuilding, they were just purely functional muscular and skinny.

Historically, people who hunted used bows and crossbows because no normal person would bring a lumber axe to fight a bear, therefore hunters were lithe fuccbois.

Pls respond

Know any mods that go well with hunterborn for selling things etc?

Gladiators were also skinny in comparison to bodybuilders if we look at paintings and art. Though, their accuracy is probably not that great.

They're not broken, clicking on the mod now directly takes you to the mod page, instead of a window popping up with the description.

People bitched about how clicking on the image didn't directly take them to the mod page. So I set up a strawpoll asking if people wanted it to direct link or window pop up.

Direct link won.

And no, before you ask, I cannot set it up to have middle click be the direct link, nor can I make the text/description boxes smaller/larger to fit the entire description. I've tried all of this, but WIX is very limited with what you can do.

Weren't you (or whoever is in charge of that) going to migrate to a better website that would let you do that?

Yes, Maze (who owns the site), is eventually gonna migrate to a better server. He's been very busy the last few months with college. Me and him have talked about the migrate and ideas for the new site, but it has yet to happen.

I don't have an ETA on the new server/site sadly.

Thanks for replying at least, I liked the descriptions because it was 3 sentences that told me what's good about the mod and why.

I can't trust the mod description, and most of the time I can't trust the youtuber videos either. Negative youtube comments are the closest alternative

Could some give me a short list of the core/best sexlab mods? I have only recently returned to modding and i don't have any idea with that stuff anymore

>clonechan will never post presets

It hurts.

Post your favorite modded sword right now!

Honestly, if the mod is on the site its safe to use. We wouldn't put anything on the site that is known to destroy saves/games or is unsafe to use.

I wish we could find a middle ground on this, and hopefully we will when we switch servers. When that is, I don't know.

Sexlab
Sexlab Matchmaker
SLAL
Nibbles animation pack
Leito animation pack
Anub animation pack
NSAP
mike23 animation pack

Yuck.

I have Dynamic Merchants but that's more of a legacy mod from when I first moved from the Steam Workshop. You can make a decent living off of sabre cat and wolf pelts without any other price adjustments.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88854
Is the author of this mod autistic?

*upvotes*

How big is your mods folder /tesg/?

All mod authors are autistic.

what said

plus

zaz animation pack
funnybizniss animations

ok cheers

100 GB

despair from darkend

thank god

85gb

96gb

+320GB

wut mods for panty

Someone do an expanding brain meme of those with the last being 0gb

>granny panties
Old hag! Hag!

>this fucking Revy wannabe

Very confused as to how to install being female properly guys

>Being female
rip your sav lmao

>6 of my mods failed to download
>was downloading about 60 to get started
>can't remember what failed

whats wrong with it?

why would you want that shitty face?

What can I say, I find it perfect. Well, one variant in particular.

285gb

So teasing, I like it.
Armor looks extra delicious too.

Nothing is wrong with it. Just disable it from tracking NPC's and followers to minimize savebloat.

think im just gonna leave it anyway desu cba with the hassle

I fucked up my mods hard so I need to redownload and reinstall them all. Should I stick to MO1 or switch to MO2?

I wanna do the Vigilant mod, but how do I pull off RPing as Dunmer Vigilant?

You just do it, anyone can be a Vigilant. Maybe yours is an outlander or is disappointed in his gods.

Please post more netorare on the lewd thread.

What's crackin', /tesg/?

Been partaking in some of that adventuring that's all the rage these days?

Whats vigilant actually about im thinking about intsalling it

Just because worship practises are common among races doesn't make it at all impossible that some would think differently.

You join the Vigilants of Stendarr, get tricked by Molag Bal and sent to his magical realm to fight bosses and drink orange juice

are you hyped tesg ?

youtube.com/watch?v=vVLiR9oK_Yc

sounds cool

Yeah but I'm playing a member of one of the Great Houses. Even got that racials mod that makes the ancestors whisper to me.

Then again, Ordinators and Buoyant Armigers actually fulfilled the same purpose but specifically against the cultists of the House of Troubles, so I can use it as an excuse to continue in their works by joining the Vigil

It's Dark Souls meets Elder Scrolls

Fuck off.

The Dunmer homeland was destroyed and their gods did nothing to stop it, then the main god of the Imperials saves the day against one of the worst daedric princes. I imagine that shakes your faith a bit.

am i meant to install some english pack over the top of it?

Yeah, original is in Japanese text and silent dialogue. English pack is translation + voice acting

Pretty please? :3

I saw someone talking about how some ENBs can use a lot of "LUTs"

What does that mean exactly?

Maybe if you’re a Hlaalu fuckface

is the voice acting good?

youtube.com/watch?v=8eJYcGUqzME

It's better than Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

LUTs? Surely you meant SLUTs?

basically a bunch of palettes you can switch between ingame which change the colors and contrast curves and whatnot

those are basically pre-configured color schemes and "styles", such as ones that mimic the effect of a late summer or a codac camera

TKRE has a few nice ones, try them out

How do I use them? Is there like a key to switch between them in game, or do I need to change some files?

shit+enter to open the ingame GUI and then in the shader window is a dropdown button at the very top

Thanks. I'll go try it.

That really just looks like DS1 on the "creation" engine.