/wfg/ - Warframe General

Fuck that faggot that keeps rushing to make a new thread, also best operator face edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22
>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)
>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
-
CURRENT MAJOR UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
MOST RECENT HOTFIX: Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2
> forums.warframe.com/topic/904138-plains-of-eidolon-hotfix-2282/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
-
/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

semlar.com/rivenprices/soma
forums.warframe.com/topic/905773-pls-halp11-kick-is-taking-a-little-too-long/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for taking it easy

>kept the discord link in

you need a nekros or a broken scepter to pull off that bullshit lol

>Nezhafags think they're useful

I'd ask if something is worth the price but you're all low mr shitters who have never tried anything past the most basic shit anyway.

only started playing two weeks ago and currently have 76 hours gametime but i feel like ive burned out, how do i get back into it

>need
Nah

>giving out mini Iron skins
>not useful

so can i just sit in this capture mission and farm void traces from those mobs?

i forgot to add that you also need to damage youself other than bringing a broken scepter

ask yourself why do you want to get back into it

>nah
then your build is useless garbage stop reposting that shit

meant for

No. You only get Void Traces when you reach Void Reactant criticality, which happens when you get 10 Reactant. You don't to get Reactant after that point in the same mission.

Resource Booster and the Charm effect from the Smeeta Kavat are the only ways to increase your Void Trace gain.

because i want to get to sorties but my friend hasnt been playing recently and i hate playing with random pub shitters

>taking advice from an angry brainlet
nah

your build is just bad, every thread you post that garbage people just tell you to fuck off

Here's how to easily fix damage and make weapon modding more than just slapping as much damage on.

>puncture
Remove current effect and replace it with a status effect of lowering a procc'd enemies punchthrough value to 0, so all weapon projectiles go through them.

>impact
Leave as a hard stagger

>slash
Leave as is.

>damage mods
Remove entirely, scale base damage of weapons accordingly. To compensate, buff health of all enemies from level 1 to 20 so enemies aren't dying in one hit in the early game.

>actual weapon modding
add an exilus type slot that only affects certain stats of the weapon that aren't damage. Add tons of unique mods into c rotation rewards in missions that can go on any weapon, allowing player choice on how their weapon behaves.

Remove all those pointless mods that barely change a weapons stats.

>Here's how to easily fix damage
>just completely change how modding works on the weapons

>I don't like Nezha or his builds and will cry everytime you post your build
ftfy

you also need to rebalance every enemy for this. and warframes. and companions. and the game.

>damage mods:rework the entire game
not gonna happen

>Remove all those pointless mods that barely change a weapons stats.

Buff them instead. Make the crappy base status chance mods like Rifle Aptitude a flat bonus instead of a multiplier like Entropy Burst does for the Supra. Now you can kind of turn a non-status weapon into a status weapon.

>puncture
Fucking stupid, puncture proc should ignore and /or strip armor, granted armor will stay the same as it is now in 2.5

>impact
Stagger is fucking useless, ragdoll is borderline harmful, impact should do something actually useful, like granting increased crit chance/damage on proc or scaling the damage by flat multiplayer.

>slash
Leave as is, no need to nerf it, need to make other two basic damage types not shit.

i like nezha, hes pretty fun,but your build its unreliable, its a potentially wasted slot, because or you use broken scepter and self damage, and hope that your teammates are near you or you pray rng to get healt orbs and stand in front an enemy to take damage, in both cases it is just bad

When do you think we'll get Primary/Secondary Aura/Stance mods? What do you think they would do?

I see them as being similar to Corrupted mods, having a trade off for a buff to make them more specialized. Like lower fire rate for more damage or similar, or something that isn't a direct debuff but a large change, like converting a damage type, like turning an IPS damage into another, like Puncture damage into Impact.

Thoughts?

Make it change the projectile type

how would you fix damage 2.5?

Nerf slash, buff shield scaling to armor scaling levels, reduce enemy levels by 20%

>male frames
For what purpose?

faggots

heterosexuals

Better question is, why is the only change flatting their chests? At least make them unique rather than just "lol sex change".

>Dragon mod pack 30% off
>sold out in minutes

Are people this stupid/rich?

the guy who did the art is a huge faggot

How much should I sell it for?

rigged

100p at best

Anyone tried Smite infusion Oberon when doing eidolon yet?

There are two kinds of people. Those that are either dumb enough to buy Plat, and are therefore dumb enough to buy mod packs. And those that are smart enough to trade for Plat, but hoard it for the mystical power it grants them.

nitain
NI FUCKING TAIN

and then there's you

The only unreliable part of that is yourself, since you seem to be too incompetent to reliably get health orbs or unwilling to do/run what can trivialize getting the three stack. or more likely you've never actually used the build and have no experience using HC other than on Nekros

Yes, I'm the secret third kind that buys Plat on discount and only spends it on cosmetics and slots.

And that one time on a Vasto because I couldn't be assed to build another for Akvasto.

I've been on a break since just before PoE hit, I'm a bit out of the loop. Anything changed that I should be aware of?

holy shit, you're not baiting me, are ya?

Is worthless, retard.

>Slash stays same
>Impact increases Status Chance/Crit Chance/Crit damage, stacks
>Puncture increases damage from all sources by a percentage, stacks

There, now all three are always beneficial.

As for shields, Shield hardening not shield gating. Shield hardening means that damage is reduced based off of your current percentage of maximum shields. 100% shields means 90% of damage is mitigated, so a 1000 damage shot does 100 damage to shields, making the next shot do more damage to shields. Generally you will be able to take 3 shots before shields are depeleted, but this prevents 1 shot kills and the system is portable to enemies with shields. Remember that systems apply to warframes and mobs equally, so damage 2.5 and shieldgate need to work for players and enemies just as well.

dumb frog poster semlar.com/rivenprices/soma

you are right dude your build is godlike, jesus what i was thinking

I said AT BEST, you pretty much need a god roll for faint weapons to be worth the slot

When can we expect the Prime Vault to open?
Soon™?

that shield mechanic is actually pretty similar to killing floor's one and i like it
would it be too good if the impact procs spreads and disperse to other enemies near the target though

Never

>When you give podium and power to those who hate you

wtf, I love Antifa now

one of the most powerful posts i've ever seen

>canadians

But I want Loki Prime and don't want to pay for it

as a canuck I want to say that we hate them as much as you do, and we beat them in the streets as much as you do. our media just likes to blare our peaceful accepting anthem.

you only beat your tiny peepee

i want to believe that is edited

forums.warframe.com/topic/905773-pls-halp11-kick-is-taking-a-little-too-long/

is that excalibur with zoren on a fucking pony?
jesus dude

wtf I love DE now???

dont worry i just googled de glen and found by myself, what teh fuck is wrong with canadians

Do you rike it?

>says 1 hour ago
>haha this must be some spicy meme I haven't seen before
>check link
>it's real
>it was actually an hour ago
w-what

why is this pony fucker is still employed

where can i find who designed which frames? if i can find out that glenn designed nova i'll have enough circumstantial evidence to suggest nova is in fact a pony frame

Alright you people, give me your names so I can teach you a lesson about gender. Gender is not a joke. Preference is discrimination. It's 2018, for Lotus' sake!

alright 10o
higgus

Kys faggot

But I'm on console

hamsteak dickens is the name, misgendering people is my game

I found a Burston riven, rolled it until I got +status +slash, shoved three forma and a catalyst into a Burston Prime... and the result is just okay.

Begone leaf

glen riding becca on stream when

Day forma Equinox is a guy, fuck you.

whoa whoa whoa equinox is a non binary gender. xir is not a female or a male

what the fuck did i just read

explain why war rivens aren't 100p at best then

I wish the god emperor would hurry up and gas these faggots already.

because galatine prime exists

bitch want to play with my taint they should wear gloves, gloshes and smoked glass. I don't call it the dingleberry forest because it sounds like a disney ride.

all of the older prime weapons are shit tier nowadays

>tfw the boltor prime will never EVER be good again

galatine rivens are above 100p too and they're also faint disposition
you're not answering shit here

maybe you should consider a small rework to your current personal hygiene.

the lato prime looks good. unfortunately it's founder bullshit

>mfw I see sub MR20 founders
why would you even cough up that much money and then not play the game

you can still get decent stats on faint guns but meele is busted you can always fit a better mod than a faint riven

>1 hour ago
Holy shit I thought this was some old shit.

>faint guns can still be used melees not
>faint soma riven is 100p at best
>war and galatine rivens aren't below 100p ever
you guys aren't making any sense here.

Same reason why some people have a trillion games on steam and have completed like 10 of them.

For years, I've been expecting Aksicarus. Turns out DE just doesn't care about the Sicarus.

I wonder what the security is like there

They probably miss coptering and everything else DE gutted so their drive to "100%" WF goes down

Because I got bored around the time kubrows came out and decided to break for a year or so. It's not that weird

it's pretty pathetic tbqh senpai