I love my wife Sombra!

hello friends
Here comes T.Racer!

soloqueue is now separate from group queue

comp status: actually good and SR isn't rng-based any more

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=BQdEXOvBTBY

Bastion buffs when bois

Tips for bettering myself as Tracer?

Everything kills me instantly, now more than ever with moiras orb for like 3 seconds

>tfw headshot an ulting hero and get the shut down

I NEED her in-game

>This hero will have 0 minutes played during OWL week 1

Who is Symmetra?

The cavalry is queer!

Who is Doomfist?

Recluse and Junker Queen when?

Same desu

>that fucking hand
AAAGGHH IT'S SO HOT

I'm getting so fucking tired of teams running shields+Bastion on moving payload, NO INE CAN KILL HIM EXCEPT ME, IF I USE RAT, I'M FOCUSED DOWN BY PHARAH, IF I USE D.VA I'M MOWED DOWN BY ORISA+REIN, IF U SE SSOMBRA MY TEAM IGNORE HIM, WHY CAN'T I GET TEAMMATES THAT CAN ACTUALLY WIN SHIT, GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE NERFING JUNKRAT, CEMENTING BASTION AS META,

>NO DON'T NERF BASTION, HE'S NOT BROKEN, NO HE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO STICK ON A MOVING TARGET
>JEFF: OH SHIT MY WIFE FOUGHT JUNKRAT HEADON AND LOST, NO SEX TONIGHT

I ship Moircy

If Tracer impregnated Widowmaker, it proves he is male or trans

Pick your angles better. Literally all you have to do to kill basically every non tank is hit someone with 1 clip for just under a second from a good range.
So picking a good angle basically means you've already won the fight if you dont miss

This is your DPS for the night

>transformation animation is expectedly stiff and robotic
Why did they change it?

i want moira to rake her nails against my dick, honestly.

Here comes T.Racer!

Then this'll be your 'support' for the night

>whinging about bastion

how about using weapons that cuts through shields

>literally all you have to do is something even the best tracer players in the world have trouble doing on anyone except zenyatta
Legit advice bro.

>crying about bastion
>crying about junkrat nerfs
Hello bronzie

Imagine her tickling your balls with that hand, those long fingernails driving you wild knowing the whole time any pressure whatsoever will bring pain

>He thinks Bastion is just a character that needs to be nerfed
>Not realizing that Bastion is actually a comp of complimentary abilities and teamwork
Maybe stop playing the game like it's a single player campaign and you might be able to counter it.

people use the Bastion payload shit in GM now, wtf are you talking about? he's probably in Plat/low Diamond where I see that shit in 30% of games for whatever reason

My wife!

Update today... or else!

*eats your moira orb*

Sym
Doomfist
Mei

KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER THEN, DON'T FEED HIM
OH GEEZ, I JUST MET ALBERT EINSTEIN, YOU'RE A BLOODY GENIUS!
OH FUCK RIGHT OFF, I'M A GODDAMN MASTER AND KEEP GETTING MATCHED WITH TERRIBLE DIAMONDS THAT FALL VICTIM TO THIS """STRAT"""
>DURR STOP SOLO Q DURRRRR
OH, YOU THINK I CARRIED MYSELF TO MASTER, WITH TERRIBLE TEAMMATES AND UNKILLABLE ENEMIES? LOL

I TELL EVERYONE IN CHAT HOW TO COUNTER THIS SHIT AND MY TEAMMATES LINE UP TO DIE ON COMMAND, BECAUSE OF THIS, I'VE FALLEN TO 3428 FROM 3645.

OH PLEASE KEP NERFING THE COUNTERS, MORE GOLDS HAVEN'T CLIMBED UP YET!

fucking hell

>I say that you need to use your own teamwork to fight the bastion team's teamwork
>"NO YOU IDIOT MY TEAM CAN'T USE TEAMWORK SO YOU'RE WRONG! IT'S UNFAIR THAT I CAN'T 1v6!"

>comp in mid plat
>our widow is incredibly bad and is constantly getting raped by D.va
>'widow, please change'
>NO, I'M NOT GONNA CHANGE, I PAID $40 FOR THIS GAME TO PLAY WHAT I WANT....
>we lose
>try another round of comp
>the same widow in my team
>leave
fucking entitled bad widows man

Is the matchmaking literally completely broken?

>Play my 10 placement matches
>Lose 6 of them, but do reasonably well in all my games
>Get placed in high gold
>BetterThanExpected.jpg
>Go on to literally lose all but one of my next 35 matches and drop down all the way to low silver

Now I'm not gonna pretend I'm some temporarily embarassed pro, if silver or bronze is where I belong, that's fine by me.
But for the love of god, don't place me in high gold and let me drop all the way down there, holy shit that was agonizing.

How to fix Reaper:

>Buff passive lifesteal from 20% to 35%
>Buff wraith form speed and let him fly
>Let Reaper shoot out of it because honestly fuck you everyone else can attack straight out of their defensive abilities, genji can fucking cancel his deflect into a dash, why cant Reaper

>Remove shadowstep because useless

AND JUST FOR FUN

>New passive: ENOUGH
>If Reaper would take fatal damage while Wraith Form is available, instead prevent that damage and activate wraith form

>capslock
>durrrrr

DED GAME

Who do you play mostly? Might have been a gold meta thing
Last time I played in gold on my friends account to boost her you could literally pick Pharah and solo the enemy team without a healer

is this some copypasta or are you really this retarded?

>take away what little skill your escape card requires by making it autoactivate
kys

Also: Alarak skin/voice pack for Reaper when?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4050169 ;^)

FUCK OFF JEFF

I try to tank whenever possible, usually picking Orisa or Reinhardt, depending on the map and the rest of my team. Failing that, I prefer Soldier for dps and Ana or Lucio for heal.

Guess I might try some Pharah then. Got any good tips for playing her in silver?

Focus on picks more than anything at that sort of rank. Proper team comp can get shut down by a single player playing smart and picking off the mercy or whatever other healer and letting your team snowball in the poke war from there because they lost their major source of healing.

Focus on staying alive, obvious but you cant do anything while dead.
Abuse the fact that your rockets have 0 falloff and great range, and dont just float above enemies aimlessly shooting down, use cover religiously

You can literally win an entire push at silver just by popping off a wall with concussive blast to get behind the enemy team and two shotting the mercy before anyone reacts.

And just practice bobbing and weaving in the air to make you harder to trace

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GAY

Name one defensive ability in the game that requires a high input of skill to be effective.

>Mada mada

I want dat Skin!

>what little skill
No other escape ability takes so little skill that it literally activates itself for you

;)

>Genji can cancel his deflect into a dash
What benefit does this even give?
Immediately using both of his abilities and giving him no escape options?

Appreciate the advice, thank you very much. Just one more question, how can I properly utilize her ult?
Just using it head-on usually gets me killed almost immediately, whereas trying to flank the enemy team feels like it takes way too much time, putting my own team at a disadvantage for too long

I look exactly like McCree in this pic if I was fit instead of fat

Makes it so you can't shoot him when deflect ends, while also doing 50 damage to you and putting him behind you to do a 180 and shuriken your head before you can react

Are we getting blizzword + skins today?

32 hours

*gravs your team*

>mercy STILL not nerfed

Are you the same guy that makes posts like these whining about Genji every thread?
You need to stop being garbage, Genji can't kill you that quickly and you can easily fall back to your team.

>Buy a gun IRL
>Start to shoot random People on the street
>"I payed Money for the gun I can use it however I want".

>redditor analogies
oh boy i am laffin

>tfw they'll probably soften the nerfs before they go live

I don't mind that bullshit staying at 20 seconds, I just want her to not be able to do drive-by rezzes in valk

Was he trying his hardest? If he wasn't you can report him, silly. :^)

>Wasted my coins on roadhogs Christmas skin because it was limited time only and now I don't have coins to buy Blizzard world skins

gold genji main spotted, stay delusional

they're all shit anyways, ur not missin out

You know what to do goyim.

Hahaha, keep projecting moron.

>genjibab projecting his projection

>there are "PEOPLE" in this thread who have paid REAL money for LOOTBOXES

OWL will be played on old Mercy patch :)

Eh, you can get the Blizzard world skins all year anyway, just be patient or grind it out.

Except dvas pilot eject passive

You're the one being triggered by Genji so much that you post about it in every thread.
I dare you to post your rank, because i guarantee its lower than Diamond.
Cry more about being out-played by Genji's faggot.

>tfw I bought about 100 bucks worth of lootboxes just from wow token money

Getting staggered isn't at all comparable to becoming invincible

I got my puffy cheek ice puta for only ten canadian pesos so I'm content

They could play it on the overpowered bastion patch for all I care as long as soe is there

>genjibab's infantile brain can't comprehend more than one person having the same opinion
Please stop you're making all the other genjibabs looks bad

patch
when

probably 3-4 hours from now

nerf her

nerf her into the ground, jeff

what do soe's feet smell like?

>more than one person
Literally nobody complains about Genji as much as you do, its literally always the same shit everytime
>WAAAH THIS CHARACTER HAS AN ABILITY
>HE'S NOW BEHIND ME, MY TERRIBLE RELEXES AND AIM CAN'T POSSIBLY 180 TO SHOOT HIM!

>Except dvas pilot eject passive
lol can this even be considered a passive? getting shot out in a predictable arc?
nice try faget. mada mada dayo

Why can't people just think someone is cute without forcing shitty paraphilias into everything

>Predictable arc

You know you can control which direction you come out with right
And you can even launch yourself by holding jump

I've been doing background patches for a few days now so probably today