wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Hi Pepe!

3rd for OP is a saint

neat

Is there any FF protagonist that could possibly even touch Noctis Lucis Caelum? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about pre-timeskip Noctis after gaining the power of the Stormsender. Hell I'm not talking about Dissidia NT Noctis either. I'm talking about post-timeskip Noctis, after 10 years of accumulating magic and power inside the crystal, with a maxed out Ascension board (which gives him Airdance, Impervious, Warp Decoy, and Ultimate Powercraft), equipped with all 13 Armiger weapons including the Shield of the Just, Axe of the Conqueror, and Katana of the Warrior not to mention all machine weaponry maxed out by Cid (including the Ultima Blade) and having retrieved the ultimate weapons like Balmung and Death Penalty, which can inflict instant-death, while also having access to Maxicast Flare, Freeze, and Electron as well as Killcast, Stopcast, Venomcast, and Cursecast spells, but also having made a covenant with the Titan, Ramuh, Shiva, Leviathan, and Bahamut who can use Gaia's Wrath, Judgment Bolt, Diamond Dust, Tsunami, and Ultima Sword respectively and also while he's wearing the ring of the Lucii on his finger so he can perform Death, Holy, and Alterna while being an expert in all weapon types.

t. Ignis

If he were willing to possibly kill himself for it, sure. It's clearly not worth the risk, though.

crap i forgot to add something about Noctis eating one of ignis's meals that makes him immune ti status effects

>dies anyway

It was a family assisted suicide.

Sora looks really old here

I think it's supposed to be Cloud. Look at the earring.

Start your day with a cute Rem!

>relics with last stand banner in JP
>cecil osb
Should I feel lucky?

i know.
but what was it drawn for? secretum maybe?

>1/11 off-banner OSB
well I hope you have other last stand sources on hand

seems so

I wanna FUCK Rem

Any idea who might compose for Episode Ardyn? I'm hoping for Yuki Kajiura to complete the Xeno triad since we already have Shimomura and Mitsuda, but I dunno if she's ever interested in coming back to game music.

>no Sephiroth or Locke in the picture
Harsh.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Machina has dibs desu

Machina can suck my cock dude

They've been sticking to the SE (or former SE) composers so far, so maybe Hamauzu, Suzuki or Mizuta.

I just took it as a sign to pull again on the Cecil banner
>2/11 Paladin Cecil BSB2 (dupe), DK Cecil LMR2 (dupe)
welp. I pulled twice before trying to get either Cecil USB and got DK Cecil UOSB/LMR2, Paladin Cecil Flash/BSB2, and Fusoya BSB beforehand so at least this banner got me something for FFIV. The new torment dungeons have me worried since they're emphasizing realm synergy and FFIV is almost never featured in anything

What did he mean by this?

when is the new dungeon update coming? They are usually early into the month aren't they?
Also what relms?

5PM today
VI, XIIII, and FFBE

>finally get unarmored veritas
>start with veritas of bitch
so did they get another power boost in the story or what?

It was forbidden love until Ignis stopped giving a fuck and unlocked the Noctis Ending.

New Theatrhythm WHEN? FUCKING WHEN!?

>FFBE

Are Squall and Terra going to be friends?

nuclear takes: XIII's hands-off approach to battles suits a mobile title far better than a numbered, flagship, console title, and the paradigm system in XIII is actually a lot of fun and i don't understand why it hasn't been ported to a mobile game yet

hi peepee

Lumina is for breeding

I have been bringing Lightning to most MP fights recently, can I get a break and use some other characters already please?

>ffbe characters are equippable weapons only by Tyro

I just want them to do something with it again. It felt like they were approaching a new evolution of the ATB system with FF13

They should keep trying or at least bring something like that into their newer action RPG games like FF15 and FF7RE

>tfw barely any Lumina x Lightning r34.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Any of you tried to speedrun a FF game?

What I don’t get is why she is suddenly a summoner. What happened to her in season 2

i'm not far enough in FFXII to weigh in on this but lamont/larsa is a girl. this is indisputible

this was already posted

and Vayne fucked her (male)

Lovers

so did i

>no proper story mode
>gimped single-player content

not sure if i can justify buying this one, lads

what is it about magical pussy that is so irresistible to Squall?

Males can't be girls

I've been looking for something to play online and i've liked both of the betas so it's a clear get for me
still i understand the lack of single player stuff sucks

Do not imply lewd, baseless, and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

No user, Larsa is a boy. There is no reason to believe that for even one second, even the voice actor is male.
I know this place has corrupted your mind to prey on prepubescent boys as sexual objects, but this degeneracy has no bearing on reality itself.

He either kills them or fucks them. No exceptions.

why not both though?

You got it backwards my dude, Squall is irresistible to the magical pussy.

i'm playing through FFXII right now and the biggest shock about lamont was everyone referring to him as a he

i figured "lamont" was a last name

Accurate.

This, he is the best looking MC from the best FF game

>obviously a boy
>sounds like a boy
Come on, user.

well he is based on an actual person instead of just what he thinks is good

how do I fuck cat girls and half espers?

excuse me
Lightning was based off an actual person too

is Veritas of Lights banner a step up?

You will know in a year

reminder that THIS is the man who voiced vayne al salidor

woah, Vayne looks like THAT?

Is there any way to improve on this?

Would it be better you think to just swap all this onto 2B?

He's hot

yes

i like voltron.
dat fanbase tho, it's avatar all over again

it means ur gay lol

fixed dice
prishe hat
training clothes
2x marshal gloves
1x buster style
1x AdV
2x Wisdom

This is Cecil Harvey the protagonist of FFIV.
Say something nice about her

That says Cecilia you ape

>a top tier chainer with fixed dice

Who's the cute elf dressed as Lunie?

A top tier chainer with attach water built in

Excuse me but around these parts "ape" is an insult reserved for a category I'm not a part of.

with 100% imperils and a 12 hit skill
he's an actual fixed dice memer, even in jp

me

Again boys can't be girls

agdq has taught me otherwise

How do I get a gf?

get on Discord, I have something to propose to you

They can TRY but they can't be

draw and junction one irl

but everyone call them she?

stop posting this shit. It's all /v/ is talking about now

At least post the good one

It can't be helped

>It can't be helped
don't talk like a poorly subbed anime, it can be helped by not bringing it over here

Okay /v/ back to your containment board. Anyone doing MOBIUS runs?

kek, desu I thought I was browsing /v/ and got confused, then I remembered this is /ffg/
god damn

I want to FUCK Cid Pidge

Well, I've made about 12 million seeds from MP in the past 48 hours (and that's just my net gain, I've also spent millions on weapon boosts and custom panels for HoF clears) so you tell me.