If this doesn't start going up I'm jumping off the nearest bridge

If this doesn't start going up I'm jumping off the nearest bridge.

No shit, wtf is the bottom?

I sincerely hope we didn't just get BEANED

How much have you lost so far? I got in at 3k sats so I'm good.

Relax.

We moon soon.

I got in at 5k, but I bought more at around 10k and 15k.

Not going to sell until it hits $1 no matter what

Kek guide us

I'm just about to sell out with my measly profit.

whales raping the shit out of price to aquire more for the pump

user NO

WAIT A WEEK

Well I got 4500k at 5k sats. Then when I was finally able to get my fucking money a week later from coinbase the price had gone to 15k. I bought 50k. I almost took my profits at 18k but thought naw this is gonna run. LOL I aint selling I'll take this shit to hell with me fuck it.

This coin even do anything?

>implying I'm ever going to buy this crap

Why would it go anywhere BUT down?

Seriously. It's not like there's any real assets behind this shit...

there are huge buy walls 5k sats and greater. doubt it will go below that

they issued a hardware wallet. eth is probably coming to the exchange tomorrow. the site is completely functional at this point. there are literally real assets behind this shit at this point. people are frustrated because the dips lasted longer than usual. but its just FUD bs

Feelsgoodman.

Got in at 2k.

Patiently waiting for this to moon.

>there are literally real assets behind this shit at this point.

Prove.

Where are the sales? Where is the cash flow?

Do you have any statements?

i never bought any.. but its supposed to be a collection of staking coins and give you dividends. But most of the coins it has are shitcoins like bitbean, bitbay. and political coins.

It has STRAT and NAV.

You should have lurked in the POSW slack. You should have seen that a whale literally told them that he was going to pump POSW and him and other whales were not going to invest long term and just "ride it" . You should have done your research fools and now you pay the price.

>tfw got in at 16k sats

>not 18k
You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Here's some free advice. Don't buy coins that are only listed on shit-tier exchanges like yobit unless you know what you are doing.

>implying POSW isn't going to rise again

screencap? Also I dunno mayne, pivx, after going as low as a dollar if I am not mistaken, is rebounding and I could see posw doing the same. I jumped ship a week or so back with shit profits considering I go in at 7k.

Either way, the service makes sense, Bittrex and others are just making money off peoples PoS so why not differentiate yourself? If you make a free $50/month for doing what you were going to do anyways why not? I am against keeping money in exchanges but you sort of have to if you trade often.

its not even close to 50 dollars a month lol. I had 12000 POSW and got 30 POSW.

Oh damn, that isn't very good... I sold before the dividends so I didn't know. In the future if the number is reasonable then I can see it being big but for $1/month nobody would bother.

yea i mean at this price if you had 120k POSW you would get 30 dollars a month. But I wouldn't trust the dev team enough to put that much on there with only a 500 dollar a day withdrawal limit

>0.25% dividend return

JUST

Dividends change depending on price, so the lower the price the higher the dividends, which is why whales are accumulating at low prices.

It's a small dump because of BTC gaining. It's normal. Hold or buy more.