This is the life I chose
out of the many coins this is the one I chose

It's going to go up m8.

It's just correcting after that massive rally last week

Buy the dip.

ffs, whenever i check one of these threads it dumps another 1k

IT WENT DOWN AGAIN

What the fuck is going on?

Just hodl, don't let yourself get weak hands. The price will rise if you're patient

Kek is testing our faith. Be patient anons.

Glory to kek have mercy on us

Kek is a benevolent god

He will spare us

POSW should do something innovative like letting people earn interest on ETH deposits. Even though ETH isn't proof-of-stake yet, they could generate income on the ETH by loaning it out for example. There's all kinds of things they could do to restore value to the coin.

Bought at 22 sat. JUST

lols

We stand united in our choice to favor PoSW in trying times, Kek will surely reward us for our allegiance.

Check out the revamped site. Looks promising doesn't it? Apparently they're planning on adding ETH to the exchange and they're rolling out a new hardware wallet.

for now we wait!

Posw should do something innovative like delete themselves.

Will POSW let us earn interest on our ETH deposits?

>dubs

Every fucking time

The new site does look and feel better, I have to admit. Some more new features and this coin will moon easily.

WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME DUBS WHY KEK HAS FORSAKEN US!

im sure they'll implement a system similiar to polo atm, not staking, but the ability to loan out your non-staking coins

POSW should handle loaning the ETH and then distribute the earnings. It needs to be simple for the end user. I would want to just deposit my ETH and watch the dividend/interest payments roll in.

They also need to increase their withdrawal limit for ID'd users. Less worry that way

this is why the price is dropping. frogfags like this

trips kek provides

buy POSW