One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Zoro edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Old:

>wake up
>no Pudding

Second for RCV candies on Neko

Are there any substitutes for raid Sabo in any of the forest zombie teams or is he pretty much essential?

legend inu sometimes if its only one turn

essential, but it can be splvl 1
should be maxed though

Thank you both.

what would be the best reroll starting on the upcomin global suggoh?

im thinking blucci + hody + sanji ideally then id just buy the zunishqua

blucci + hody worst case

can g4 teams beat colo ideo? seems tough

You'll definitely need raid Sabo's special to get past Blue Gilly's bullshit revive and then your usual orb/type/defense boost.

Damn, my raid sabo isn't socketed or skilled.

if you can get zunesha right away, blue lucci would be best

you're not getting 3 legends to start with on global

tough luck user, he comes back right on the 19th which is exactly 1 day after ideo.
without him you would probably need a chain locker and a dex fighter with decent attack or a way to tank 50k damage.

>goods are harder to hit then perfects
fuck Ideo

only other thing you could use would be a defense duration reducer such as str TS Chopper.

>str TS Chopper
ain't got him either. I guess there's always next time.

what about intvankov and legend or psy marco? during the turn you burst him activate both, with 6 max level fighters and jinbe's ship you should be able to get 26k hp.
with both g4 then on final stage and hopefully dmg reduction sockets to max you won't be taking much damage there either and should be able to kill his adds turn 1 and burst him turn 2.

>during the turn you burst him
meant after the turn

>lost 5 runs of Ideo for 500 stamina in losses
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd done

>doing double stam when you haven't cleared it consistently against all 3 minibosses

Lol wut?

Chopperman rewards for SH Blitz Event are out.
The usual crap, 20 for Tashigi, 10 for a gem, 50 for 3 gems and some Forbidden Tomes.

>Finally get Sun Pirate Ship

Holy shit, thank you G4

I can clear the minibosses fine but if you miss a good (which the game more frequently wigs out on) or Blue Gilly's orb debuff rolls you all bad orbs after revive you lose

>1/18 on QCK hawk

Is it me or have the skillups been absolute shit this time around?

been good for me, maxed everything except Chinjao, but I only had 25 copies of him

I have him one off max in 19 copies, not a single autoheal yet though.
This one was pretty great overall, maxed a lot of raids from scratch.

Maxed neo doffy in 30 copies and got 3/5 on almighty's for whitebeard. Only thing that didn't get maxed is Inu who is 3 turns short of max with 42 copies. Worked for me.

Finally maxed my Full Defence! Iron Wall.

Why does this always happened with fujitora's units?

It happened to me when I was feeding my v2 fuji

>finally maxed colo Ace
now I can procceed to never ever use him

just wait for anni and reroll Lucy

you just need to git gud

will they be doing a guaranteed Lucy with a certain number of multis? probably right?

I doubt it, but global does weird things sometimes. Assuming they do 2x rates gold+ only, shouldn't be too hard to reroll Lucy+something good (v2 Law, Doffy...)

I'm not that user, I'm just wondering, cus I've been saving gems and I'm tempted to reroll for enel and lucci tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone had any idea of how they did it in jp or some other info

*tempted to pull

before even thinking about pulling do rerolls. lots of them. then you'll realize how shit their rate is and keep saving your gems for anni sugo.

this

t.the guy who pulled for g4 2 days straight and didn't get him

I would definitely suggest skipping pulls on rando sugos especially with anni coming up soon. Enel isn't even that good unless you have 2 other legends, and fishing for 1 or 2 legends is never good idea without extremely limited pool or guarantees. Even if you don't get good legend you wanted gold+ sugos at least give you useful RRs (assuming global doesn't boost bunch of crap like last year).

I always use my secret waifus when possible

>Perona, and worst one at that

disgusting

>worst one
Its better than story Perona

Lol no. They didn't do it for JP

Is loli Bonney useful for Legend Enel teams?

Shut the fuck up user lol

PLEASE PUT UP YOUR INT BROOKS I WANT TO CLEAR DOOFFY FOREST

lmao no

Bumping with Vivi

>Trying to get story Croc
>Finally see a yellow glow
>Berry bag

So many of my teams would be better with a strong Sabo.

When the fuck is he coming back?

I'm sorry that happened user. Have you considered putting it off until the next fp sugo?
I nearly burned out farming two of him.

This month. The 19th.

In a bit over a week I think. Zunisha + Wild Sanji is gonna make it much comfier, no getting meme'd on turn 1 with cancer orbs.

I don't really need him but it's really the only thing I can do when I'm low stamina. I didn't even know they did FP sugos anymore. I guess I'll just wait and spend my energy clearing the rest of FI and Punk Hazard.

Thank Christ, aside from Dofflamingo and Neo Mihawk he's the only raid unit I desperately need to have a usable special level.

JP friends, have you used colo machvise used for anything other than meme numbers in the damage calc?

anyone else not bothering running these sanji islands? I have enough EXP stockpiled to max 10 legends, what's the point. It's just box space waste at this point.

>get 4 senor pink books
>3 skillups
Thank fuck. His book drops at a cancerously low rate. Do I need to get him down to 14 or 16 good enough?

he was good on one colo, I think it was Kyros, other than that he's just a flex striker sub for when you want affinity which is usually when boss counter atk/orb boost

if i fail this run someone needs to refresh brooks

Man G4 is so fuckin trash, if you dont have godtier RR he is useless. I'm struggling like hell in colo ideo.

FFS PUT UP UR GOD DAMN BROOKS

do none of u fookers own brook?

I have brook. No sockets or skillups though.
830 076 697

Zunesha worth a buy? Don't really have any cerebral legends but I have Akainu and Lucci for PH.

>tfw finally free
>tfw shit socket luck

ill add you after i fail this run i dont need sockets or skill ups

Yes

Yes.

ok i got BSd by machvise and this trash guide that says he doesnt do anything

ok i have you added and i just used urs and failed

>bedlamites and struggle street

>wake up
>BIG NEWS user is still dead

>wake up
>cuck pirates has been dead for 470 days

Good

>shiryu kills no one on stage 19
well ok brooks pls

JPbros, are there any scenarios where I'd need Fukaboshi's special maxed?

10 turns is pretty nice compared to Aokiji or Sandersonia, but I'm guessing it would never really be relevant, right

you want to get it to at least 14, but 10 lines up with Neko's so 10 is really nice but not super necessary

Refreshed

yeah im already using you again

Just noticed Kai Enel reset and is "new" again, guess you get a gem each reset? I've only done the driven one

it doesn't give a completion gem, you get 7 clears a day for each class

Aw man

i hurt myself today

congrats on the new ship

Oh dear

Refreshed

Oh, this is one of the fortnights where the RR book is as rare as the legend ones.

>got qck urouge

i guess it's ok since he's better than reiiju

TS Brook?

I got you.

once i fail this run too ill add you if ur regular i probably already have you

Who should I give this +100 atk candy to inthawk or legend Cabbage?

Cabbage.

Sweet Jesus is 20th anni Nami actually just fucking terrible

i keep fucking up on simple shit

It could be worse, you could have pulled Usopp. He is literally useless.

Not true

Especially with all the barrier shit on jp lately

She's literally the knowledge damage threshold remover
Shes integral for Enel

>finally free
>time to start working on the next unit
Story of OPTC

>Need to farm Doffy while skill up is going on
>Should be farming Mihawk instead but I need Doffy for more content
>Also need Brook sockets
>And Hody books
>And to finish colos