discord.gg/8KsHTGF
/eftg/ official US based discord:
discord.gg/BEEk538

Threadly reminder EOD is not worth it.

SEE YOU IN THE THUNDERDOME, CUNTS

first for AK74N is best gun

>EOD is not worth it
>the ultimate stash and p2w container
>so p2w that they removed the equal-size container that was a quest reward like 2 months ago a day after they added it because fags got up in arms

You can get a gamma without EOD if you have good friends

>mfw have been making money steadily but rarely engage in combat.

I know I might not survive a firefight with real players and will hardly go full-on operator mode, but I am quite happy right now. Especially I found out you don't need rep to level up peacekeeper to lvl 3 which is a godsend to me.

I WANT A FACTORY KEY AND FORT ARMOR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think Epsilon container is much better than Gamma because it is 2x4. That one is really difficult to get, however. And I wouldn't advise on getting that unless you are really good tho.

>Tarkov thread
>went over bump limit
HOL UP

I'll be waitung for you.

>no helmet
Enjoy getting raped by SMGs

op here
i dont know what the fuck happening, been trying to get it running over a year and now it runs like clock

Nah, that's too much. Might as well get a kill cam.
I'd rather they just go back to the old death screen where it fades to black and just has the time of death.

Epsilon is can easily be considered a better container due to it's shape allowing more types of weapons to be removed.

>Factory key
Loot scav pockets
>Fort
Farm Factory, don't leave until you've killed the last scav wave. They're far more aggressive and have a chance to spawn Kivers and Forts.

How can you even survive to the last scav wave?
If i dont get gunned down by random players, i get gunned down by a player controlled scav halfway through the raid.

Dont worry, you're not the only one playing Tarkov like that. Engaging other players in a head on firefight is usually a bad idea anyway unless you are fully geared.

>Scav on shoreline with 20min left on spawn
>For some reason the villa is not looted
>Gun safe actually has a rifle in it
>Pic related
>Sprint the entire way to road to customs while sweating bullets
>Didn't fire a single shot

Be good/have friends who are also not useless, you can effectively lock down Factory offices with 2 people

>I WANT A FACTORY KEY
Buy customs map, spawn in the boiler rooms and rush the locker key spawn in the dead scav building.

>Fort
Kill someone with it, scav or PMC. Only way it's happening.

Some of my most profitable runs have been when i haven't fired a single shot, well, pre-patch anyway, dog tags are no joke.

Friendly reminder to check corners, especially near extractions.

Ayy thanks for keepin' at it. I'm glad we're alive again.

>Tfw we will never ever get silky smooth servers with low tick rate like overwatch and even when the game goes bug free and 100% complete there will always be that slight rubberbanding

this is smoother than stalker by far... be happy

>Smoother than a single player offline game

I mean I hate stalkerfags but I did actually play stalker my guy

Just dunk on full geared players with a buddy. It's fun wiping their squads and imagining their comms after.

>Ever playing anything other than solo

Grouping was a mistake

>grouping
>in a game based around faction vs faction fighting
>a mistake
U wot m8. And anyway, wiping groups as a solo player is the most fun part of the game. I'm so glad it's in, and that there isn't a separate queue for groups.

i just got the game yesterday on rec from a friend. i haven't spend a fuckin dime of the pre-order money and have made an ok amount just doing low-ish cost runs and sometimes making it out pretty big on dog-tags and computer parts

i stay the fuck away from contested areas and just listen for firefights closer to extraction points and try to sweep up

people are always retarded enough to search bodies laying around in the open

>game based around faction vs faction
kek sorry what game are you playing
not even scavs follow that rule

The one with the lore based around two opposing PMC factions. And yeah, scavs do follow that. All scavs are friendly to one another, with the one exception being player scavs that kill other scavs.

I SAID POST UR MEME BUILDS REE

It's eventually planned to have a sort of karma system for killing your own faction.

That isn't supposed to happen it just does because players are dicks, they need to add Scav reputation, if it gets too low AI Scavs will insta-hostile when you enter the raid.

Wait until they add karma system, penalizing players who kills members of their pmc group

fucking kek yeah I remember when someone told me the same thing months ago and here we are

this is the biggest meme

they are SCAVS not a union of people coming together make Scav. Corp. or some shit. They are individuals who just decide to go past the yellow tape for money. What is happening in game is literally canon. I don't get why people think scavs killing scavs is a bad thing.

Devs even show SCAV gameplay where scav player kills other two scavers in group

We don't even have half the maps yet either. It's planned in the future but not an immediate concern. For now do what you want but don't be surprised when it eventually comes, this is based off of Contract Wars after all, USEC vs BEAR is the main lore.

>don't be surprised
You say that but I will be completely surprised if they manage to ship even a quarter of the planned features. I expect this to be about as good as it gets

The main thing I don't expect them to accomplish is the entire game being 1 huge map open world type deal. The servers have enough issues handling 1 map as it is, I can't imagine all of them combined actually working

Brand new player who only does coastline. Why do I constantly get turbokilled right after spawning by groups of guys?

because scav bots have a fucking hivemind and when they loiter around in their 4-5 large groups and you kill one all the others will chimp out on you and snipe you with their pistols and shotguns.
it's pretty much like the ghetto edition of Agent Smith.
or alternatively you run into fucking death squads, players who are too much of a fucking pussy to solo this shit because they die to scavs and other players 99% and they want their homosexual buddies to back their ass up so they can save his gear and kill you as a revenge.

enjoy the cancer.

i've learned the brave little hatchling is the most rage inducing build among the autists of the forum, the discord and this general.

What is this meta of putting t-bags in containers?

strenght training

You can stack them infinitely and meme your strength level which lets you exploit with jumps and shit, among other things.
P2acquire only, of course. Can't do that with any free containers

I do it f2p because I'm a fucking man and go out there ready to lose it all.

live or die someone is getting t-bagged

If I was mediocre at dayz, will I be good at tarkov?

you'll prob have a slight advantage on the bigger maps compared to other nufags since you should be able to scan tress and actually be able to look through them instead of everything farther than 200m just being noise to your eyes.

That took my a while desu

Stack them as far as you can and stick a car battery and your key ring in it. You can still unlock stuff and magically teleport your keys through 20 bags and the car battery for a lot more added weight. You can train strength that way. Get higher jumps which eventually let you break the game a bit in some spots and also let you sprint really fast. Also it improves tour hatchet damage I guess, too. It's the only way to train it currently, you have to be overweight and your weight limit increases as your strength increases so eventually this is the only reliable method to do it.

The f2p equivalent is putting pistol cases filled with buckshot inside an epsilon container.

Now that I think about it, you can also fill docs cases with maps and put those in your container to level strength. That's tough without farming marked room for docs bags though.

neither of which is remotely as good as infinite tbags that can be filled with the same thing at the end if you really want the extra pitiful amount that f2p can get at which point you may as well just spend your effort farming rubs for grenades to throw fucking everywhere

It worked just fine when I did the pistol case version last patch. It just takes a little longer to get started 'cause you have to get a pistol case first.

Is this game going like Dayz and going from survival into shitty battle royale mode?

What about it is even survival now.
>inb4 food and water

NO YOU LISTEN

It's neither of those things though

>didnt update the OP
You had 2 jobs!

-0.05 rep with user

post a better loadout than this for solo factory
protip: you can't

Anything with a rifle since 9x18 does fuckall against armor. Just bring a 74N.

too bulky for the tight corners in factory, especially if you're playing fast

>tfw a pistol cowboy pushes your rifle to your chest and empties his makaroni into your heart
to be fair I don't usually bring the vest, but for 30ish thousand roubles you can have a headset and kedr with spare mag

It really isn't. If you're corner hugging enough for it to matter, you're not really playing fast. But whatever works.

It is though, if you rush for the vault in there you're going to encounter 2-3 hatchlings in the stairwells / vault room. AK74N is great no doubt, but it's neither compact enough nor cost effective for solo.

>my friend upgraded to EOD edition and reset his account
>mfw he didn't get his icase and keybar back

essential keys?

Why is everyone in this game a fucking double nigger? I understand there are some KOS folks but its just a shitshow of everyone murdering each other

What do you actually expect? Me to not shoot you on sight? I'm not going to group up with some random nigger who I can't even speak to

There are only so many PMCs in every raid, if you ensure every one but you is dead, you have free reign to loot leisurely and casually stroll to the exit. I like waggling and teaming up with randos because it's scary, they could turn around and shoot you at any second but when you gain someone's trust it's super fun.

I waggle at everyone, even axemans who have no gear like I do and they still fucking try

dogtags are worth money yo

try to kill me*

This isn't zombie post apocalypse where society has collapsed but everyone should theoretically try to be cooperative. This is a war zone city where people go specifically to loot and eliminate rival interests.
Although I will say, when bears and usecs are properly implemented, avoiding killing and trusting fellow pmcs will still be difficult. Idk how they will match the lore unless everyone has gone rogue

Factory, its kinda stupid how many doors that one opens though.
Should have it split to 2-3 keys.

What am I missing?

What're these for? So far all I've found is trading them for the silent makarov

You can trade 2 of those alongside some MREs to get a VAL from Prapor level 4. Therapist level 4 sells the GMcounts though.

>Therapist level 4 sells the GMcounts though.
Into the traders they go, thank you.

Trying to do Sidrovich's first quest. Do I just sell him the shotguns or do I need them in my inventory?

You pass it to him on the quest screen, you need 'em in your inventory.

>killed by friendly fire
At this point I don't care about the loot I lose or the potential loot I could have gained. I just want the fucking rush that comes from the firefights that happen. Quit cucking me of this experience.

K, how do you jump over the fence from the gas station side?

You can jump over the gate from the car if you do it right and have enough strength. You can also jump from the cement pile along the pipeline after the barbed wire that crosses the pipe.

Where do I get the gdesk key? I keep reading:
>GDesk spawns in the hands of the dead scav in the first floor bathroom of the 2 story dorm
but there's no dead scav in the bathroom on the first floor

Yes there is. Are you sure you aren't going to the 3 story dorm?

>do hatchling customs runs unlocking all dorm rooms for people and waving them in

winning in the altruism game

Yeah, I went to the bathroom on the burnt side, but you can't get into it, then I went to the bathroom on the 'caged off' side and there's nothing in there. What am I missing?
>I also checked all the bathrooms on the 3 story too

Any of these maps have radiation? Or is that a future update?

>have so much money it's fucking up my stash space
>my traders are all still lvl 1 so can't buy anything worth a fuck

what do? i must be playing this game wrong

is this game free to play?

The karma system for scavs cant come fast enough, fuckers who trick you with AD wiggle then shoot you in the back at first opportunity....

More like .5, honestly some of these task cost more in time, money, effort and loyalty than they hand out.

There's 3 bathrooms, my bad.

Fuck the karma system, and fuck you.
That'll literally be the end of this game. Not just for scavs but for everyone. Get your pretend horseshit over into WoW or some other casual bullshit.

How do I level up traders? Do I have to do their stupidly hard quests?

I don't think the karma system is gonna prevent you from killing your fellow scavs, it's probably just gonna flag you as a cannibalizing asshole so people can decide whether to just shoot you on sight or trust you.

There were some trial keys out awhile ago but right now you gotta buy it

Look at this butthurt faggot, scavs are clearly not meant to shoot each other, otherwise the AI wouldnt be trying to kill you for it

the quests are impossible hope they make them easier

Look at the top right corner of their screen, each rank requires a level, a reputation, and a certain amount of roubles spent